Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Jo

"Nobody should be home, but she walks in on her son's friend in his boxers, and she in her bathrobe.."

80
20 Comments 20
38.5k Views 38.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story

Josephine was so glad to be home.  She had never cared for staying in hotels, but that was the only disadvantage of her promotion.  This time, a client had asked to meet a day early due to a scheduling conflict, allowing her to return home a day earlier as well.

After a welcome night in her own bed, she showered, toweled dry, and slipped into her luxurious pink bathrobe.  Dressing could wait until later.  Coffee was the first order of business.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when she stepped into the kitchen to find someone there, running a pod through the coffee maker.  He started from the sound of her gasp and spun on his heel to face her.

Jo swallowed hard at the sight of her son’s friend, Brett.  He was dressed in nothing but a pair of boxer shorts, revealing vast expanses of lean, young muscle to her widened eyes.  Though he was a fixture in the house – and had been for years – he had only started working out upon entering college.  The sudden change when he returned that summer coupled with the phenomenal results had not gone unnoticed.

To her shame, she’d given in to temptation that first night and brought herself to a thundering orgasm with thoughts of his new body dancing through her head.  Seeing him in nothing but his underwear was like a moment of that fantasy come to life in front of her.

Brett said, “Hey. Sorry, Miss V.  Didn’t mean to scare you.  Trace said you were out of town.  We stayed up late, so I crashed here last night.”

In order to cover her embarrassing stare, she offered a dismissive wave and continued into the kitchen. “I got home late last night, and went straight to bed. I wasn’t expecting anyone because I knew Trace was supposed to go fishing with his father this morning.”

It was only after she committed that she remembered she was stark naked beneath her bathrobe, and her ears burned even hotter.

Brett hiked a thumb toward the coffee maker, and said, “You can have the first cup.  It’s your house.”

That trapped her in her own rule of coffee never leaving the kitchen.  Once again, she tried to pretend nothing was out of the ordinary when she bantered, “As if you don’t practically live here.”

He chuckled while retrieving another mug from the cupboard.  She picked up her cup and doctored it with a splash of creamer.  Then she sat down at the kitchen table, as that at least somewhat hid her legs, which were revealed to four inches above the knee.  A quick peek ensured that there were no gaps in the part of her robe, revealing the bare skin beneath.

She sipped her coffee, trying not to think about the gorgeous, mostly naked young man behind her.  It wasn’t easy.  It was as if the image of him was burned into the back of her eyes.  He didn’t make it easier a minute later when he sat down opposite her with his own cup of coffee.

The table did nothing to hide his bare, sculpted chest.

“So, good trip?” he asked before taking a sip.

She shrugged.  “The meetings went well, and I made it home a day early, so I suppose.”

“I never did congratulate you on the promotion.”

“Thank you,” she said.  “I’m not fond of all the flying and staying in hotels, but the money makes it worth it.  At least I don’t have to worry about paying Trace’s tuition now.”

Remarkably, as they chatted and sipped coffee, she relaxed.  The old familiar feeling of talking to her son’s friend overshadowed their mutual state of undress.  She found herself laughing at the culmination of a story from Brett, which would no doubt embarrass Trace to death if he knew that his mother knew about it.

She finished her coffee and slid her seat back in preparation to rinse the mug and then load it into the dishwasher.

“I got them, Miss V,” Brett said.  He stood up from his chair, stepped toward her and picked up her cup.

That was when she saw the tent in his boxers.

My god, that’s huge! she thought.  It was as if she was mesmerized.  She couldn’t look away.  It was even more magnificent than she’d imagined it while pumping her vibrator into her that shameful evening.

Her whole face warmed when he turned away to deal with the mugs.  She could feel her nipples pressing against the cloth and shivered from the tingle of wetness flooding her pussy.

Get up!  Get up!  Go! her conscience warned her.  She heeded that advice, her thoughts racing as she tried to come up with something to say as she made her exit.  It so happened that she’d hesitated for a second too long and he turned to face her.  The sight of the erection poking at his underwear once again drew her eyes.

Brett chuckled.  “Yeah...  It’s those legs, and the way you fill out that robe.  Trace’s dad is a fucking idiot for letting you get away.”

Josephine tore her eyes away from his manhood, and her mouth was moving before her brain caught up.  “Trace would kill you,” she said while shaking her head.

“Kill me for what?” he asked as he approached, wearing a confident grin, and adjusting the tent in his boxers.  “He won’t be home for hours, and I sure wouldn’t say anything to anyone if anything interesting happened.”

Her heart beating a mile a minute, she shook her head and said, “We can’t.”

“Can’t what?” Brett asked as he reached her.

“Oh god,” she whispered.  The next thing she knew, one of his hands slid under her arm and around her back.  The other hand reached up to cup her cheek.  As he tugged her toward him, her inhibitions collapsed like a sand castle at high tide.  She crushed her lips to his.

She swore she could hear fireworks going off overhead from his electric kiss.  Her hands roamed over his muscled back.  He caressed her cheek and squeezed her ass.  Their tongues entwined in a slippery dance.

Jo couldn’t wait any longer.  She pulled away from the kiss – and in a husky whisper – said, “Bedroom.  Now.” 

She stepped out of the embrace and tugged on the belt of her robe as she backed away.  In the doorway she paused and let the robe gape open.  A shrug of her shoulder caused the heavy cloth to slide down, revealing one of her breasts and the swell of the other.  A strategically placed hand kept the robe in place over her sex.

She closed her robe and swept into the hallway a moment before his reaching hand could cup her breast.

“Fuck, you are so fucking hot, Miss V,” he said as he followed, hot on her heels.

As if the whole thing wasn’t scandalous enough, having him call her by the name he’d used for so many years made her tingle all over.  She felt absolutely wanton and let her ass sway as she walked, causing the robe to swish around her naked body.  The tickle of the cloth against her stiff nipples and pussy caused her arousal to spike even higher.

In the bedroom that no man had entered in far too long, she turned to face him at the edge of her bed.  The sight of him closing the door and pushing down his boxers demonstrated that he was a man beyond any shadow of a doubt.  His twitching erection set off an ache deep inside her, but with it came a twinge of fear.  It had been a while – and much longer since she’d slept with anyone who had such a large cock.

That didn’t stop her from curling her fingers around it the moment it was in reach.

She shuddered as he kissed her neck and fondled her breasts.  His cock was as hard as a steel bar in her hand and throbbed powerfully – delightfully.  He pushed the robe off her shoulders, and she released him to allow it to slither down her body, where it pooled in the floor.

“Love those big tits,” Brett said, and then leaned in to prove it.

Jo whimpered from the sensation of his lips and tongue tantalizing her nipple.  She slid one hand to the back of his head and the other to his back, cradling him as he suckled her breast.  When he leaned forward and pushed down, she didn’t resist the silent request to sit on the mattress.  A moment later, he was guiding her onto her back.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

Brett hovered over her, tonguing and sucking her nipples.  His big cock was torturously close to where she wanted it – sometimes tapping against her skin as it bounced.  She caressed him with her arms and legs, trying to pull him closer.

“You’re making me so wet,” she cooed.

He let her nipple go long enough to respond, “Oh yeah, Miss V?”

“Yes, so wet.”

After sucking her nipple extra hard for a second, he let it slip from his lips, and pushed himself upright.  Having expected him to go down on her, she gasped when he took his cock in hand instead.  She moaned when he pressed it against her folds.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do this,” he said while dragging the bulbous head up and down the parting of her lips – wetting it.  He paused, slapped her clit a couple of times, and then dipped it back into her wetness.

“Please, Brett,” she pleaded.  The stimulation was only making the ache inside her worse.

“You want it, Miss V?”

“I need you inside me.  Please.  Oh, please.”

Jo drew in a deep breath when she felt him pushing against the entrance of her canal.  Her back arched and she yelped when the thick organ penetrated her.  The initial shock of his cock stretching her was so powerful that her eyes rolled up in her head, and her mouth hung open in a silent scream.

Brett groaned, “Oh yeah.”  He twitched his hips with little more than the tip inside her.

Josephine sucked in a noisy gasp when her back sank to the mattress once more.  She pulled her elbows beneath her, lifted her head, and gasped again when she saw how his cock was stretching her.  Even more alarming was how little of it was inside her.  She whimpered, “Easy.  Easy.  So big.  Oh my fucking god.”

He smiled.  “Feel good, Miss V?”

“Yes.  But, slow.”

“Your pussy’s so fucking tight.  Play with your tits for me.”

Jo hefted the globes, pushed them together, and jiggled them.  She was slowly becoming accustomed to his girth, allowing her to keep her eyes open to marvel at his gorgeous body.  His eyes roamed between her face, breasts, and his cock stretching her.  A wide smile decorated his face.

Her hands slammed down hard and clawed at the sheets when he pushed another inch inside her.  She grunted from the sudden increase in pressure.  A gasp followed when he pulled back, and then another grunt when his cock sank back in her.

Josephine writhed on the bed.  Deep, primal sounds escaped her every time the huge invader slid slowly inside her.  Though it bordered on uncomfortable, the sense of fullness was astonishing and wonderful.  Brett maintained a torturously slow pace but never let his cock slip free of her canal.

After a minute or two of perfect torment, he asked, “You want more, Miss V?”

Part of her was crying yes, while an equally loud voice in her head was shrieking no.  It didn’t really matter, because he didn’t wait for an answer.  A squeaky chirp passed her lips when another inch of his hard young cock filled her.

Brett’s thick member was pressing against her g-spot with every stroke, and the ridge of his cock helmet stimulated it even more strongly.  She could feel a deep, tight knot swelling behind her mound – indicative of a rare vaginal orgasm building.  The anticipation of it made her pleasure grow even faster.

A growl rumbled in Brett’s chest, and his next thrust was a little faster and deeper.  She was dripping wet, ascending toward orgasm, and ready for more.  She caught his eye and gasped, “Yes!”

“Uh huh,” he growled.  “You want it, Miss V?”

“Faster.  Deeper.  Yes, Brett,” she moaned.

He let out a growling chuckle, and gave her exactly what she was asking for – and more.  His thumb pressed over her clit, rolling both the shaft and swollen button back and forth beneath their protective hood.  Josephine yelped from the chill racing from her clit and up her spine.  The sound shot up even louder when his cock dove into her deeply enough for her to feel the faintest brush of his balls against her skin.

The acute, icy pleasure of his thumb on her clit mingled with the hot, tight pressure in her depths, merging into one electric knot of tightly coiled energy behind her mound.  Her muscles contracted, arching her back up from the mattress, throwing her head back, and curling her toes.

For long, agonizing seconds, she teetered on the cusp of orgasm unable to move or make a sound.  She felt as if she would fly apart if she didn’t come soon.  Brett’s thick cock continued its relentless, steady assault on her depths – his balls tapping against her butt.  Finally, he shifted his stance – ever so slightly – and the minute change proved to be the trigger.

Jo lurched violently as her orgasm claimed her, instantly flooding her entire body with ecstasy.  Only a faint, high-pitched croak managed to escape her tight throat and wide-open mouth.  Wicked pulses of orgasmic energy flowed throughout her body, crashed back into her loins, and then rebounded, over and over again.  Her walls clenched around him and momentarily squeezed even tighter with every wave.  Her womb fluttered.  She flailed uncontrollably.

“You coming?” Brett grunted.

“Ye..  Ye...  Ye...”  She couldn’t force the word out.  Her brain was a storm of white-hot ecstasy.

He let out a satisfied growl, and the pace of his hips slowed.

The decrease in stimulation – small as it was – triggered a thunderbolt from the storm in her head.  Her eyes shot wide open and she shouted, “Don’t stop!”

He most certainly didn’t.  Josephine shrieked when he buried his cock to the hilt for the first time – but certainly not the last.  Their flesh collided with loud smacks, and her breasts bounced from the jostling of her body.

Pained cries exploded from the very bottom of her lungs, but she couldn’t hear them or Brett’s ever-louder grunts.  Her thundering heartbeat was the only sound she could hear.  Her vision was shot through with red flashes and growing dark at the edges.

Orgasm after orgasm wracked her body until she could do little more than twitch and convulse.  One thing was finally able to cut through the mind-numbing pleasure.  When Brett jerked his cock out of her gaped canal – leaving her empty – she had a moment of clarity.  It lasted long enough for her to feel the first hard spurt of cum spatter against the bottom of her breasts and onto her chest before she was sucked into an abyss of exquisite agony once more.

****

Josephine was humming and grinning from ear to ear a few hours later.  She had expected to be aching and sore for days – and had warned Brett as much while wiping up the astounding amount of cum he’d covered her with.

The sad look on his face when she told him that she wished he had filled her up instead had set her to laughing.

Remarkably, she felt only the slightest twinges of discomfort from her abused pussy, and even that was fading.  She grabbed her purse and retrieved her phone at about the same time as Trace walked in the front door.

“Hey, Mom.  Thought you would be out of town until this afternoon,” he said.

“I got in late last night,” she said while tapping a new contact into her phone with the cryptic name Hot Coffee.

“Off to work?” he asked.

It was a logical question, because she was dressed in her normal business attire.  What it was concealing was anything but normal.  Underneath, she had on her sexiest lingerie, including a garter belt holding up her stockings.

“No, just off to have some coffee with someone,” she answered while typing a message to Brett that asked, “Care for another cup of coffee?”  She followed it up with a winking emoji.

“Okay.  Have fun,” Trace said as he headed into the hall.

Not going to be a problem, she thought as she read Brett’s reply of, “Always up for a cup of Jo.”

 

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments