Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A MILF for our Black Neighbor's Son

"My husband mentors our black neighbor's son and I cuckold him with the black boy and his friends."

103
12 Comments 12
178k Views 178k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Legendary Story

It is usually hard to predict how new personal relationships will work out. This situation showed me how lending a helping hand to a neighbor can provide great benefits.

My name is Lisa, and my husband Ed and I are both forty-two years old. We dated all through high school and I became pregnant by him at the end of our senior year. We were married right out of high school and had twin boys who are now out of college and married. We recently sold our large home in the Cleveland suburbs and moved to a townhome in the city, so we would be closer to our jobs.

I worked while Ed attended college and he is now a mechanical engineer with a manufacturing company. I am a paralegal at a prestigious law firm. Ed’s firm started a new program where they expected all their professional people to volunteer to mentor students either in high school or college. Ed chose to sign up for the program at a community college in the city near our home, where he could help students who hoped to major in math and science. We had not gotten to know many of our neighbors yet at the time of this story, but we soon met the son of a black family that lived in a town home just three doors from us.

Most often the mentoring was done in the mentor’s home, which meant that I also wanted to meet the student who would be spending so much time with Ed in our home. I had to work a little late that Monday night, so Ed went to the first meeting of the mentoring program at the appointed time in the student center. I was to follow shortly thereafter. Ed found out that the students were assigned mentors based primarily on the area of major study, with a secondary consideration being how close the student lived to the mentor.

Ed was assigned to help a nineteen-year-old black boy named Kendall who was just starting his second year of college. We found out that he lives with his parents just three doors from our home in one of the other town homes. He had good grades in his first year of community college but was then having difficulty with some of his second year math and science classes.

I entered the student center about twenty minutes after Ed arrived, and I saw them sitting at a table near the window. I had never met Kendall before, and Ed didn’t see me at first. But as I was approaching the table, but still about thirty feet away, Kendall looked me up and down and got a big smile on his face, and then made some comments to Ed. Ed then looked my way, and when he saw it was me he got an irritated look on his face. When I reached the table and introduced myself as Lisa, Ed’s wife, Kendall looked very embarrassed and stammered as he introduced himself to me.

Things seemed a little tense between Ed and Kendall after that, but we continued our meeting and got along pretty well. We then concluded that Ed would be Kendall’s mentor. It was agreed that we would begin the relationship with from one to two hour meetings on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at our home. We would then increase or decrease the meetings as needed, based on the problems Kendall was having.

Ed and I got home at about the same time, and we had time to watch two of our favorite TV shows before getting ready for bed. I noticed that Ed was quiet and moody when we got home. Once we were in bed I tried to find out what was wrong.

I asked, “What is the matter, honey? You've been pretty quiet since we got home, and you also seemed a little irritated during our meeting with Kendall.”

He looked at me and said, “Well, I was debating whether or not to tell you this, but since you asked, I might as well be honest about it. When you were approaching our table at the student center, Kendall looked up and saw you before I did. He said, ‘Holy shit, look at that woman walking this way. She is a hot, beautiful, older woman, with great tits and a perfect ass. I’d just love to fuck that pussy with my big, black cock!’"

"I was obviously irritated at hearing him say those things about you, especially since we had just met and were about to enter into a mentoring relationship. But the strange thing was that, at the same time, it made me proud that he found you so attractive. So now I need to sort this out in my mind. I didn’t want to deny him my help, just for stupidly making those comments without knowing you are my wife.”

I was shocked at hearing what Kendall said about me, but I was also flattered that such a young man found me so attractive. I have kept myself in very good shape over the years, at five feet and five inches tall and weighing one hundred and twenty-five pounds, with full, firm D-cup breasts and a tight, tear-drop ass. Also, my short, dishwater-blond hair and green eyes must have been attractive to him. But I decided that I should try to diffuse the situation, especially since Ed would be working with him starting the next evening.

I said, “Don’t let it bother you, honey. He’s just a horny young man like most guys his age. He just lacked the discretion to keep his thoughts to himself. Anyway, just like you, I do find it a little flattering that he found me so attractive and sexy.”

Ed replied, “I admit that I do feel the same way, which is why I agreed to begin mentoring him. But, I’m also a little bothered about his big, black cock comment. That’s a pretty provocative and arousing thing to say.”

I must admit that I was also intrigued by the big, black cock comment. Ed and I have had a pretty vanilla sexual relationship in our twenty-four years of marriage, and we had never before used any fantasy play in our love making. I was certainly aware that some people talked about black men having big cocks. A couple of my girlfriends had mentioned that on several occasions.

We had our normal missionary sex that night. We usually fucked about three times a week, which I thought was quite a bit for a married couple our age. But something was a little different that night. I found myself being a little more passionate while thinking about Kendall’s big, black cock and wondering while we were fucking what it might look like.

Ed also seemed to be a little more into it and he ejaculated more quickly than he usually does. We both went to sleep right after we had our orgasms, so I couldn't talk about it more with Ed that night. But, it sure seemed to me that talking about Kendall’s black cock had gotten both of us a little excited.

I could hardly wait for Kendall to come over for his first mentoring session with Ed. I really wasn’t totally sure why I felt that way, but it must have had something to do with his cock comment and the fact that he found me attractive and sexy. Ed and I both got home about 6:00 pm and had a quick dinner, since Kendall was scheduled to arrive at about 7:00 pm.

It was the beginning of the fall but still pleasantly warm in Cleveland. I put on a yellow sundress and Ed was wearing shorts and a polo shirt. I spent a little more time on my makeup than I usually do. As I think back on it, I chose that sundress because it's a little tight on me and accentuates my figure, especially since I decided not to wear a bra, which was very much out of character for me.

Kendall arrived right on time at 7:00 pm, and he was dressed in a t-shirt and loose-fitting athletic shorts, just like most young men his age would be dressed. I answered the door and showed him into our dining room, where Ed was waiting for him. I couldn’t help but notice that his eyes were focused on my full tits and ass jiggling in my sundress. I also noticed that Ed saw him staring at me.

They got down to work and started going over some math problems that Kendall was having trouble with. At about 8:00 pm Ed called out to me where I was watching TV in the living room and asked if I could make them a snack and join them while they ate. I went into the kitchen and brought out soft drinks and some cookies that I had picked up from the store and sat down at the table. Ed and Kendall were sitting next to each other on one side of the table, so I sat across from them. The interesting thing is that is a glass table, and I had a clear view of them under the table. Of course, they could also see me.

We just chatted as we had our refreshments, but I couldn't help looking through the table at Kendall’s lap when I thought he wasn’t looking at me. Although his shorts came to mid-thigh, I was certain that I could see his large, black cock head a little way back in the loose shorts, and it looked to be uncircumcised. There was also a definite bulge running down his leg under the shorts. I couldn’t help staring at him. I must have subconsciously been getting very turned on, because the next thing I realized was that I had spread my legs and was running my hand under my dress.

Just before I reached my pussy to finger myself, I realized what I was doing and stopped. But unfortunately, my dress was already pushed up high on my thighs. I looked up just enough to see that Kendall was staring down through the table, and could probably see my white cotton panties, which were wet with my pussy juices. I glanced up at his face and saw that he was looking right at me. I also saw Ed look away.

I quickly cleaned up our snacks and left the room. Then I went to the bathroom to settle down. I feltl that my pussy was very wet. I was certain that both Kendall and Ed had seen my damp panties. I finally went back into the living room and watched TV until I heard Ed take Kendall to the door at about 9:00 pm.

Ed came into the living room after letting Kendall out and was very excited when he said, “Holy shit, Lisa, you look so hot tonight. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you wear that dress without a bra before. I saw your full breasts pressing against the fabric, and your hard nipples were plainly visible. Your ass looked tremendous as it moved beneath the material when you walked. If I didn’t know better, I would think that you were trying to get Kendall turned on. I could almost see your mouth watering over that big bulge in his shorts.

You must know by now that both of us saw your wet panties under your dress. I could even see a little of your neatly trimmed hair showing through. I still don’t understand why I feel this way, but I asked you to join us in the first place because of the way he was looking at you when he arrived, and then me seeing his big cock bulge through the table. I’m not sure what’s coming over me. I was really turned on watching him watching you and then seeing his bulge. Tell me the truth about what you are thinking about all of this.”

I then said, “Well, I hope you’re serious about wanting to hear the truth. After the comments yesterday about his big, black cock, and then after seeing the bulge in his shorts tonight, my pussy got very wet. I think I also saw his big skin-covered cock head under there. I couldn’t help thinking about what that cock would feel like fucking me."

"I know that we've always been faithful to one another, but heaven help me, I’m really thinking about what it would be like to fuck him. Your cock has always satisfied me, but it is small compared to that monster. I can only imagine what it will feel like stretching my vagina and pushing into my cervix. Please don’t be mad at me, honey, because you wanted to know what I was thinking.”

Then Ed said, “No, honey, I’m not mad at you at all. I’m so proud of the way you look and turned on right now at hearing you talk like that. I’m about to cum in my pants. I have to admit to reading some cuckold stories on porn sites from time to time in the past. I never could figure out why a husband would want to see his wife fuck another man. But now, seeing your reaction to that young stud and his huge cock, I find myself, unbelievably, thinking about it really happening. And even more than that, I’m thinking about what it would be like to suck your pussy after he ejaculates into you. This is all so amazing after twenty-four years of marriage with no hint of this happening. Tell me now; would you really fuck him?”

I could hardly believe what I was hearing from Ed. I decided that it would be best to go to bed and continue the conversation. So, I said, “Let’s get to bed and talk about this some more. My pussy is very wet, and I need to be fucked right now.”

We wasted no time getting undressed and into bed, and I saw that Ed’s cock was rock hard from our conversation. I was also wetter than I had been in years and said, “Come on, Ed, let’s fuck while we talk some more about all of this.”

Ed rolled over on me and pushed his cock into my wet pussy. He then started stroking me as I wrapped my legs around his ass to hold him in. Then I said, “Wow, that’s pretty hot hearing you talk about me possibly fucking that huge, black cock, and then you sucking my pussy afterwards. In the past you haven't sucked my pussy that much. You've definitely never sucked me after you came in me."

So, honey, tonight I want you to prove that you would do it by sucking your own cum from my pussy after you ejaculate. If you’ll do that for me, then I’ll know you’re serious about me possibly fucking Kendall some day. After you cum, I’m going to sit up on your face and feed you your own cum. So give me a big load, sweetie.”

Ed didn’t say anything, and I could tell from his heavy breathing that he was close to cumming. When I felt him begin to squirt his cum into me, I held him even tighter with my legs to be sure we kept all his juices in me. When his cock finally stopped throbbing, I rolled him off me and moved up to straddle his face with my thighs. I then pressed my cum-filled pussy to his lips. I could hardly believe it when he started to suck his own cum from my pussy. He even wrapped his arms around my thighs to hold me tighter and continued to suck my pussy long after all his cum was drained into his mouth. There was no doubt that we had reached a turning point in our marriage.

When I knew that I was totally drained and cleaned out I got off him and lay beside him. I decided to tease him a little a said, “Whoa, honey that was pretty nasty eating your own cum like that, especially since we both know that we were thinking about Kendall’s big cock and cum. How did it taste?"

Ed then rolled onto his side and while rubbing my tits said, “It was actually pretty tasty, and that feeling of being smothered by you as you fed me our juices was overwhelming. I can see now why so many men like being cuckolds to their wives.”

I then asked, “Well, does that mean that you want me to fuck Kendall and feed you his cum? If so, when can we do this? I want that big cock in me, especially now that I know you might be agreeable to it.”

Ed then said, “Maybe we can make it happen someday. But, as turned on as I was a few minutes ago, I still don’t think I’m ready to take that big step in our relationship. My hard cock says yes, but my heart is telling me no. I just don’t feel quite as exited about it now that I have ejaculated. Let’s just give this idea some more time to develop before we do something we’ll be sorry for.”

I was disappointed at Ed’s change of heart but remembered that he usually does lose some enthusiasm after getting his rocks off. I just decided to calm down a little myself, and see what would happen in the future.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

Wednesday and Thursday passed very slowly, but finally 7:00 pm arrived and Kendall rang the doorbell right on time. Ed had just called to say that he would be about fifteen minutes late, so I answered the door. I had made the decision to dress more seductively than last time, just to see how Kendall would react. I was wearing a white sundress that was even tighter and a little shorter than my yellow one, and I wasn’t wearing any underwear at all. I also unbuttoned the top three buttons, so my big tits were showing a lot of cleavage. Kendall had on a t-shirt and a different pair of the same kind of shorts he wore on Tuesday night.

I welcomed him in, saying, “Hi, Kendall, come on in. Ed just called to say that he would be about fifteen minutes late. Let’s just go into the dining room and talk until he arrives.”

We sat at the table and chatted about how school was going for him, but I was finding it hard to concentrate on the conversation, while at the same time seeing his cock bulge showing in his shorts. I was slowly moving my legs together and then apart. Each movement caused the dress to slide up farther on my thighs. I saw him watching me, and he saw me watching him, and he was also carefully pulling his shorts a little higher all the time. We finally got to the point where I saw his cock head again, and I’m sure that he could see the layer of neatly trimmed, blond hair covering my pussy.

The sexual tension was thick in the room. After about fifteen minutes I thought that I would test his interest in me. I asked, “Tell me, Kendall, is it true what Ed told me you said about me on Monday night when I was walking up to the table? Do you really think that I’m hot and have great tits and ass? Would you really want to fuck me? And just how big is that black cock that you were talking about anyway?”

Kendall was stunned and sat in silence for a few moments as he contemplated what the repercussions might be of me knowing what he said. Then he nervously began to speak and said, “Mrs. L., I’m so sorry about that. I didn’t know that you were Mr. L’s wife, and I shouldn’t have said those things. Can you ever forgive me for that?”

Then I said, “Well, first off, you should call me Lisa, and secondly...”

At that moment the phone rang and I stopped speaking to answer it. It was Ed calling to tell me that there was a problem with an important project at work. He wouldn’t be able to get home until about 10:00 pm. So I said, “Okay, honey, I’ll let Kendall know. I’ll let him know he can come back tomorrow night.”

I thought about that opportunity for a few seconds and made the decision on my own to see how far I could get with Kendall. I reasoned that if I did have sex with him, I’d be able to resolve it with Ed with no problem. After all, Ed had shown a lot of interest in me fucking Kendall before he shot his own wad on Tuesday.

I said to Kendall, “That was Ed telling me that he’s sorry, but he won’t be home in time to work with you tonight. He’ll be able to see you tomorrow night if you want to. Do you want to leave now, or would you like to spend some time with me and answer my questions?”

Kendall asked, “What are you saying? You aren’t mad at me for my comments about you?

I replied, “No, I’m not mad. In fact, I’m quite flattered that a virile young man like you finds an older woman like me so attractive. I’ll ask you again, do you really think I’m hot and would you like to fuck me?”

Kendall smiled and said, “Holy shit, Lisa, you're so beautiful and sexy, and I’d love to fuck you, and suck those big tits too!”

I replied, “Well then, let’s go upstairs to my bedroom. We’ve got three hours before Ed gets home, and that will give us enough time to get to know one another really well.”

Kendall could barely keep his composure as I took his hand and led him upstairs. I was amazed at the quick transition I had made from being a faithful wife to the point where I was preparing to fuck that young man.

I sat down on the bed and had Kendall standing right in front of me. His cock was at eye level and I asked, “So, Kendall, are you going to show me that big, black cock that you were talking about?”

He just stood there, still stunned at how aggressive I was being with him. Then I took matters into my own hands and reached out to slowly pull his shorts down. He wasn’t wearing any underwear, so I was soon looking at his curly, black pubic hair and the root of his cock. I could hardly believe how thick it is compared to Ed’s dick. I continued slowly pulling down his shorts and soon I saw his whole, uncircumcised cock just hanging there in front of my face.

It wasn’t quite hard yet but had to be about eight inches long, and his thick foreskin was still partially covering the head. His big, plum-sized balls were also hanging heavily in his hairy, black scrotum, as far down as his cock was hanging. I was just about to reach up and touch him when I got another idea.

I said, “My oh my, Kendall, this is certainly an impressive black cock you have here. But it’s not quite hard yet. Would it help you to get hard if you unbuttoned my dress and saw and touched my big tits?”

Then he said, “Fuck yes, Lisa, I’d love to see and touch your beautiful tits. They're so much bigger than most of the girls have at my school.”

Kendall leaned over a little to unfasten several more buttons on the front of my dress, and when he did his cock head pushed against my face. I felt the wetness of his precum, so I opened my lips and took his cock head into my mouth. I had never seen or touched an uncut cock before, and the rubbery skin felt wonderful in my mouth as it slid back and forth over his cock head. In the meantime, he had lowered my dress and was massaging my tits.

Then I said, “Come on and pull my dress the rest of the way off and lie down next to me. Suck momma’s tits for her so I know you like them.”

We lay back on the bed, and Kendall began sucking and kneading my tits as he was partially rolled over on me and humping my thigh with his big cock. I reached down to stroke his meat and felt that it was a full nine inches long and over six inches in circumference.

Then I said, “I just have to suck your beautiful cock. I’m going to turn around and lie on top of you so you can suck my wet pussy while I suck your cock.”

I felt my big breasts pressing against Kendall’s stomach as I moved into place above him. I leaned in to take his throbbing cock into my mouth while he covered my thick, hairy vulva with his lips. He must have had some experience sucking pussy because he knew just how to alternate sucking and teasing my clit and pushing his long tongue into my cunt. I forced as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. But, it was probably only about five inches of it. The thickness was amazing, and my lips were stretched tightly around his cock as I sucked and licked him with my mouth and stroked the lower part of his shaft with my hand.

We were both very excited at our first encounter. At about the same time I was felt my orgasm getting close, Kendall pulled his mouth away from my cunt for a second and said, “Oh shit, Lisa, I’m getting close to cumming. Do you want my cum in your mouth or do you want me to pull out?”

I then paused sucking him for a moment and mumbled around his cock saying, “Don’t you dare pull it away. I want to taste your first big load of cum. I know that a young man like you will be able to fuck me and shoot another load or two afterwards. You keep sucking my pussy too, baby. I know that I'll cum from what your wonderful mouth is doing to me down there.”

We continued sucking one another and within another couple of minutes I felt my cunt begin to convulse with a huge orgasm. For the first time in my life my pussy was ejaculating fluids. Kendall must have loved the taste because he wrapped his arms around my ass and thighs and held my pussy tightly to his mouth as he swallowed my juices. Then, I felt his cock stiffen a little more and begin to throb, as squirt after squirt of his tasty cum shot into my mouth. Ed had never shot that much cum, and Kendall’s juices were also thick. I swallowed several times to keep up with the flow.

When our orgasms subsided, I rolled off of Kendall but stayed next to him in the sixty-nine position. Then I casually began sucking and cleaning his soft cock and balls again as he started licking and sucking my inner thighs and pussy. We stayed that way for about fifteen minutes until his cock began to harden again.

Then I said, “Come on, baby; fuck me with your big cock. But you have to go gently until I get used to your size. Your cock is twice as long and twice as thick as Ed’s, so you’ll be hitting some places inside of me that have never been touched by a cock before.”

I turned around in the bed and Kendall moved on top of me. He took his hard cock in his hand and began to rub it up and down my vulva slit, making sure to get it very wet in my juices. Then he slowly inserted his big cock head and the first couple of inches of his shaft into my vagina and just held it there for a few moments. After surmising that I was doing okay with his meat in me, he gently started thrusting into and out of me. It was wonderful feeling my pussy being filled like that and I just knew that I was ready for more of him.

I said, “Oh shit, Kendall, your big, black cock feels so good in my tight, white pussy. Go ahead and push the rest of it into me baby. Let momma feel your big cock bottom out in my pussy.”

Kendall started taking longer strokes, and I soon felt his big cock head pushing gently against my cervix. I also felt the skin sliding on his shaft and the thick veins as he moved in me. I was having almost continuous orgasms then. He fucked me for another fifteen minutes that way.

Then he said, “Oh fuck, Lisa I’m going to shoot my cum into your tight pussy. You better be on birth control because I’m shooting my juices right into your married womb.”

I felt the throbbing and pulsing of his huge cock as my vagina was flooded with his young cum. Fortunately, I am on birth control, or I would have surely been impregnated by his potent load of seed. He stayed on top of me, continuing to move his cock as it softened. I felt our combined juices running out of my pussy and down my ass, forming a huge wet spot on the bed. Then he rolled off to the side, keeping his cock in me. I think we both must have dozed off for a few minutes, recovering from our huge orgasms.

We both seemed to awaken at the same time after sleeping for about twenty minutes. I felt his cock hardening in my pussy. He got back on top of me and fucked me again, but that time lasting for thirty minutes since he had already ejaculated twice. We had another great orgasm together, and I just loved feeling his thick cum shooting into my pussy.

I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 9:30 pm. So, I looked up at Kendall, who still had me impaled on his cock and said, “I really enjoyed having sex with you, but you need to get going now. Ed will be home in a little while and it would be best that he not find you in bed with me, at least now until we talk about what happened here tonight."

"But, he will know about all of this because I'm going to make him suck my pussy when he gets home. When he tastes your semen and sees the mess we've made of the sheets, he’ll know what happened. But don’t worry, sweetie. I think he’s going to love eating your cum out of my well-fucked pussy. And when you come over tomorrow night, he’ll get to watch me fuck you again. So, go ahead and let yourself out. I want to stay in bed to save your juices for Ed.”

Kendall looked very surprised that Ed would probably be okay with what we had done. He said, “Damn, Lisa, do you mean that Ed will actually approve of me fucking you and then clean my cum out of your cunt? That’s pretty nasty, but I guess everybody is different. But if he’ll do that, it probably won’t take much to get him to suck my cock too.”

I then said, “You might be right about that, but we need to take this one step at a time. See you tomorrow night at 7:00 pm.”

I turned over on my side and kept my legs together, so I could save as much of Kendall’s cum as possible for Ed’s surprise. I must have dozed off, because the next thing I knew it was forty-five minutes later when I heard Ed come in the front door.

Then I yelled out, “I’m up here in bed, honey. I have a surprise for you. Come up to bed but close your eyes once you’re near the bed and lie down next to me, and don’t say a word.”

I was smiling as Ed came into the room. He then closed his eyes and lay down next to me and I said, “Okay, keep you eyes closed while I straddle your face with my thighs. Then open your mouth and cover my pussy when you feel me on top of you.”

I moved over him and when my wet thighs touched the side of his face he opened his eyes and looked up at me. But before he could say anything, I lowered my wet pussy to his mouth. My pubic hair was matted in Kendall’s cum, and the flow of our combined juices immediately started flooding into his mouth. He reached up and wrapped his arms around my thighs, pulling my sopping wet cunt more firmly to his mouth and began to aggressively suck my pussy. I sawhis throat moving as he swallowed our juices. I was looking down at him as the flow stopped and he looked right at me, with his mouth still filled with my pussy.

Then he pulled away and said, “Thank you so much for this surprise, honey. I was hoping that if I made up an excuse not to come home in time for the meeting that you might make a move on Kendall. I could tell from our conversation Tuesday night that it wouldn’t take much for you to fuck him. This is a dream come true for me. I just loved sucking his cum from your pussy.”

I was so happy that Ed wasn’t mad at me and said, “Thank you for understanding, honey. I just had to have that big, black cock in me and he didn’t disappoint me. I sucked his cock until he ejaculated into my mouth and then he fucked me twice. I’m sure that he could have done it again, but it was getting too close to you coming home. I didn’t think you’d be mad, but still didn’t think it was a good idea for you to catch him with his cock in me the first time.”

To make a long story short, Kendall became a regular part of our love making. We started seeing him an average of three times per week and even got some tutoring done on some nights. I had made the transition from innocent housewife to cock hungry, black-cock slut, and Ed had become a confirmed cuckold for me and my black lovers.

Yes, I am saying lovers because soon enough, at my request, Kendall started bringing some of his big-cocked friends to our sessions. I was getting all the big, thick, black cocks that I could handle. I even got to fuck Kendall’s father. One day Kendall slipped up and told his dad about me fucking him, and the rest was history.

And finally, Kendall was right about Ed sucking cock. I didn’t take him long to start sucking those boys before they fucked me. He even started sucking us while we were fucking and cleaning us up afterwards. Needless to say, we were all happy with our new life style.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments