Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alex gets a surprise at the Museum

"A mature lady meets a young man in a Museum"

17
8 Comments 8
24.0k Views 24.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

As Alex walked up the steps into the Uffizi museum in Florence, she waved goodbye to her husband Max. Earlier they had had agreed that she would spend several hours in the museum whilst he walked around the city.

Most of the visitors to the museum were obviously tourists or students and as she purchased her ticket, Alex soon realised that she was probably the only unaccompanied woman in the Museum.

Going through security, Alex handed her handbag to the handsome young security guard, and as he gave it back to her she noticed he gave her a rather bigger smile than he had given the other visitors. For the first thirty minutes Alex looked at the collection of Caravaggio paintings. However, as she entered the next corridor she saw a sign saying that there was a special exhibition of the male form on the top floor of the museum.

"That sounds interesting", thought Alex as she quickly climbed the stairs to the top floor.

Entering the long room , Alex was amazed to see picture after picture of naked men, and numerous statues of muscular young men in various states of undress.

Most of the paintings appeared to be from ancient Rome or Greece, but there were also several more recent exhibits. As she walked past the paintings, Alex could not help staring at all the different types of cock on display.

Luckily there were not many other visitors in the museum , so Alex was able to take her time studying each naked torso.

As she sat on a low leather couch studying a particular painting her mind drifted back to ancient times.Alex was soon brought back to the present when out of the corner of her eye she saw a tall security guard walk into the hall.It was only when he gave her a lovely smile that she realised it was the same security man who had searched her handbag.

"He certainly seems to have taken a shine to me ", Alex thought, as she beamed back at him.Returning her gaze to the painting, Alex casually breathed in deeply and stretched out her legs so that the guard had a better view of her long slim legs and full breasts.

Alex could not resist the opportunity to tease and possibly arouse the young guard and she felt very pleased with herself when she realsied he was studying her very closely.

"I do like a handsome man in uniform", thought Alex, and by looking in the reflection of the glass in the painting she could see that the guard could not take his eyes away from her.

Alex knew she was looking good today as she was wearing a white dress that showed off her tanned body and Max had also remarked that as they had walked to the Museum he had seen many men taking crafty lecherous looks at her.

After a while Alex stood up to leave the hall and as she reached the entrance of another room she saw a notice that read,

"Caution....this room contains images and statues of naked men that may upset some of our visitors".

Below this notice was also a smaller sign, advising members of the public that CCTV was in operation throughout the museum.

Alex then noticed that the security guard was watching her as she left the room and entered the new exhibition hall.

Slowly walking down the room, Alex was pleased that nobody else was in the room as she could not resist patting the small muscular bottom of a marble statue of a naked man.As she passed the statue Alex was amazed to see that the statue of the man had an enormous erection.As the statue was life sized, Alex was even more impressed when she calculated that his cock must be at least ten inches long!

Looking around the room and seeing that the room was still empty, Alex could not stop herself from stroking the long smooth hard cock, as if she was masturbating this man of marble!
 
Alex knew there was a chance she might be seen on CCTV, but she didn't care.

She even placed her left hand under the statue's balls as if she was weighing them. For a brief moment Alex closed her eyes and imagined she was stroking a real cock and even though she was stroking an inanimate object, Alex felt her pussy tingle, as she then imagined having a cock that size inside her.

Suddenly the sound of footsteps distracted her and she quickly removed her hands from the statue and stepped away. It was her handsome young security guard.

Again, Alex noticed that he smiled at her, but this time his smile was different, this time his smile clearly indicated that he was attracted to her.

"He's coming towards me...he is going to say something", Alex thought, as the guard slowly walked towards her.

Alex's heart raced as the guard stood in front of her, and smiling, began to speak to her in in Italian.

"God he is sexy", thought Alex, as she looked up into his deep brown eyes and listened to his beautiful Italian accent.

Unfortunately, Alex could not speak Italian but she did understand the four letters CCTV, and when the guard pointed up to the ceiling towards a camera, she realised that he must have been watching the CCTV as she stroked the statue's erection!

Alex felt her face go bright red, but before she could apologise for touching an exhibit, the guard gently took her left hand and lead her into a small adjacent room.

"Where is he taking me?", Alex thought, but she did not resist and simply continued to held his hand.

Alex felt the heat of his hand on hers and the uncertainty of what was about to happen began to excite her.

When Alex saw the guard close the door and lock it she knew something was quite right. The guard moved closer to her and placed his right hand behind her head.Alex felt her heart begin to pound as suddenly she realised the guard was about to kiss her. Alex did not move and let the handsome guard kiss her gently on the lips. Alex felt her whole body almost tremble with desire as he began to explore her mouth with his tongue.Placing her arms around the guard's broad shoulders, Alex pulled his body closer to hers and felt her breasts crush against his chest.

"He must have known I was feeling randy when he saw me stroking the statue", Alex thought, and then her thought processes were interrupted when she felt a hand on her thigh.

Alex felt the hand slip under her dress and as it slowly made its way up her leg and onto her bottom, she remembered she was not wearing any underwear.

As the hand continued to stroke her naked bottom the guard stopped kissing her and whispered into her ear.Alex assumed it was a reference to the fact that she was wearing no pants.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

She also sensed that he was very pleased by his discovery. Soon Alex felt her skirt rise up and both hands were now squeezing the cheeks of her bottom.
As the guard pulled her hard against the front of his trousers, Alex could feel his erection pushing against her pussy.
As Alex became more and more aroused she did not show any resistance to the actions of the guard, and realising he had a very receptive and sexy lady in his arms , the guard took things a stage further.

As Alex felt the guard's hand move across her thigh onto her pussy, she parted her legs slightly so that he had better access to her bare and swollen lips. Alex knew her pussy was already juicy with excitement and this was confirmed when she felt the guard's finger easily slip between her pussy lips and into her.

Alex let out a a series of of slow deep , "arhhhhs", as the guard began to push his finger in and out of her pulsating and wet pussy. The strangeness and speed of what was happening seemed to heighten the intensity of the passion she was feeling, and soon Alex felt her orgasm building. Just as she was letting her body give way to her orgasm and enjoying the thrusting of the guard's finger in her pussy, Alex felt as if her whole body was being lifted into the air!

Opening her eyes, Alex realised that the guard had picked her up and was now laying her backwards onto a leather couch. As she looked up at the guard, Alex felt the longing ache in her pussy, and knew she need this uniformed stranger's cock inside her. Alex smiled up at the guard as she saw him reach down and unbuckle his trouser belt. In what seemed like only a few seconds, Alex was delighted to see that the guard was now standing in front of her holding his huge erection in his hand.

Alex then noticed the small CCTV camera on the far wall, and knowing she might be on film again, made the whole experience even more exciting.

Alex watched as the guard stepped between her legs and lifted her legs into the air. Alex felt a thrill of excitement course through her body as she anticipated what was about to happen. As the guard positioned himself between her legs, Alex felt his warm hard cock rest against her oh so sensitive pussy lips.

As the weight of the cock began to push down on her, Alex saw the guard smile at her and whisper to her in Italian. Although she did not understand what he was saying she sensed he was asking her permission to carry on.
Alex smiled back at him, and pushing her hips and pussy slightly forward onto the tip of his cock.

"Oh yes please". She said.

Clearly the guard had understood what she had said, as he immediately gripped his cock and began to guide it into Alex's hungry pussy. "God he feels big", thought Alex, as the guard slowly and gently eased his hard cock into her welcoming pussy.

As the guard held her legs up in the air and began to lean forward onto her, Alex noticed how the guard was closely watching her face. Alex felt the wonderful cock going in deeper and deeper and soon she felt the fantastic sensation of the bulbous tip touching the innermost part of her pussy.

Alex could not resist using her pussy muscles to clench onto the cock in an almost vice like grip. The guard responded to her gripping action by speaking to her and then slowly beginning to thrust in and out of her. Just the sound of his sexy Italian voice made her feel even more rude. Alex felt the guard step closer, and then his hands began to bend her legs back even further, so that her feet were now almost resting on her shoulders.

With her pudenda fully exposed and protruding between her thighs, Alex knew that the guard was now able to push every inch of his cock into her. A long and very deep thrust from the engorged cock seemed to ignite her orgasm, and as the guard began to thrust faster and faster, Alex felt her orgasm building.

As Alex let her orgasm overwhelm her whole body, she felt the cock deep inside her swell and begin to throb. Suddenly the first of several powerful spurts of hot cum shot against her inner pussy walls, causing her to scream out as she came, and then instinctively she wrapped her legs around the guard's back as he continued to pump into her.

As her orgasm subsided, Alex heard the sound of more sexy Italian, and opening her eyes, saw the guard smiling down at her. Just as the guard leaned forward and kissed her, Alex felt him withdraw his softening penis, and as he stood up she watched as he quickly pulled up his trousers and tucked his beautiful cock away. Feeling slightly emabarrassed lying on her back, Alex immediately closed her legs, pulled her dress backdown, and stood up.

After such a big orgasm, Alex was not surprised that she felt a bit unsteady on her feet and seeing that she was still a bit groggy, Alex was delighted when the guard held her in his arms. Again the guard said a few words to her in Italian and then unlocked the door.

Alex watched as the guard looked around the door, as if to see if the coast was clear, and then he lead her back into the hall. Closing the door behind him, the guard gave Alex a small kiss on the lips and before walking off, he smiled at her and said something.

All alone in the hall, Alex felt a warm and satisfied tingling sensation in her pussy, and sat down on the couch.
Looking up at the statue with the huge erection, Alex smiled and said to herself, "I know I rubbed it, but I didn't even make a wish".

As she was leaving the museum, and passing the security desk, a different security guard smiled at her and spoke to her in perfect English saying, "My colleague Paulo said you might like this as a souvenir of your trip to the Uffizi museum. As you are aware we have cameras in all the galleries and small rooms".

The guard handed her a DVD in a small case and then pointed up to another hidden camera in the ceiling.

Alex suddenly realised the implications of what the guard was saying. Everything in the small room with the handsome young guard,who she now knew was called Paulo, had been recorded!

Alex had known there was a chance all her movements in the museum might be recorded, but she was delighted to find out that she now had her own personal recording of her "special" museum guard.

Taking the DVD, Alex smiled and said, "Thank you".

As she left the museum and walked down the steps, Alex saw her husband Max, and wondered what he would think of her souvenir DVD.

THE END 
Published 
Written by alexstone99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments