Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Embarrassing Moment

25
9 Comments 9
34.8k Views 34.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story
It was around ten A.M. Friday morning when I finally got home from a run to south Jersey. I was dead tired, dirty and horny. I also had to piss like a race horse. So, as soon as I got in my front door, I put my driver’s bag in the front hall closet, hung up my Giants cap, and yanked off my cowboy boots.

I was already pulling my jersey up over my head as I walked through my bedroom into the master bathroom. I quickly finished stripping and deposited my dirty clothes in the hamper along with my smelly sweaty jersey.

I grabbed a towel out of the linen closet and placed it on the end of the counter between the sink and toilet, drained my tube, shaved and got into the shower.

After standing under the hot spraying water enjoying the soaking for what seemed like forever, I finally washed up, got out of the shower, dried myself off, and hung the damp towel over the steamy glass door to dry.

I put some bath powder on my balls and smeared some deodorant under my arms. I turned and opened the bathroom door and stepped into my bedroom.

Bud-A-Boom I banged right into my cleaning woman, knocking her backwards causing her to drop her mop bucket and an armful of cleaning supplies!

I instinctively leaned over and reached out to catch her. But in the process I accidentally grabbed her by the cheeks of her ass!

As I clumsily pulled her upright, she stumbled forward and fell against me, firmly mashing her big soft tits against my hairy chest and jamming the head of my cock into her crotch.

Rosa’s eyes widened, her mouth falling open as she gasped loudly, “Ooh, Sir.” Then she muttered, sounding slightly embarrassed, “I’m sorry I didn’t know you were gonna be home this morning!”

Rosa’s my housekeeper and she cleans my condo on Monday and Friday mornings. She dresses in a bluish gray maid’s uniform with a button up front and she wears black walking shoes with old women’s knee high nylon stockings.

Rosa’s still extremely attractive and sexually appealing for an older woman. She has dark brown hair with a few strands of gray mixed in. She usually wears her hair up in a bun. She has big brown eyes, a large nose, and full plump ruby red lips.

She’s kind of tall and a bit overweight. Rosa’s not fat or obese; she’s pleasingly plump with huge tits that threatened to burst the buttons off the top of her dress at any minute.

She still has a waistline that gives her an hourglass figure. She also has a large but lovely nicely rounded butt to go along with her good looks and big tits.

She’s a sexually flirtatious playful woman that loves to tease me about the bulge in my jeans. In return, I kid her about the size of her tits. We constantly make inappropriate sexual innuendos to each other about having sexual intercourse.

I was in a slight state of shock from bumping into her. I guess my eyes were as wide as Rosa’s and my mouth was also hanging open. I could feel my face starting to flush when I realized I was still butt naked and had my hands on her lovely plump rump.

I tried to apologize but I was speechless. My mouth was moving but nothing was coming out of it. Rosa was blushing and giggling like a high school girl due to our mutual embarrassment.

She suddenly got a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, as a devilish grin crept across her dark red lips. She seductively wrapped her arms around my neck, draping herself against me, and began moving her hips back and forth and from side to side against mine in a stimulated deep grinding fucking motion.

Rosa was grinning at me as she jammed her hips firmly against mine and ground her womanhood harder against the end of my now rock hard cock.
Then she asked teasingly in a deep sultry sounding voice, like she was trying to seduce me, “Now isn’t this an interesting situation?”

Then she burst out laughing, but she continued passionately humping and grinding herself firmly against me.

Even as embarrassed as I was, I was getting turned on by this hot wanton voluptuous older woman. I loved the feeling of her big spongy tits mashed tightly against my hairy chest. Needless to say, I also loved having my hands on her full-size soft womanly ass.

I could also tell Rosa was totally enjoying herself by the sounds of her labored breathing and the way her body was responding to being in my embrace.

She kissed my ear and stuck the tip of her tongue into it, sending wicked shivers of pleasure up and down my spine that ended up in my dick. Then she deliberately blew her warm breath into my ear as she asked playfully, “What’s this big thing pressing into me?”

Not to be outdone by her, I pulled her harder against me, turned my head to the side and drove the tip of my tongue deep into her ear canal. While I was tonguing her ear and caressing her buns, I felt the unmistakable chills of excitement starting to race up and down her spine.

Rosa was shivering and starting to breathe deeply as she moved her head around trying to get escape my probing tongue.

Then I teasingly blew my warm breath into her ear and whispered lustfully to her, “Rosa, I bet that big thing is something you’d love me to stick into you.”

I probed her ear deeper with the tip of my tongue, causing her to groan “Ooh,“ and tighten her arms around my neck, jam her pelvis against mine and go stiff against me.

Then I asked teasingly,” Wouldn’t you?”

“Oh God, Meat, it's been so long. You‘re torturing me,” she sighed breathlessly. Then she went on to say in her deep lust filled quivering voice, “I haven’t been this close to a man in such a long time. I almost forgot how good it feels to be in a man's arms, with his hands on my body.”

She paused for a moment like she was thinking then she said quietly, “You really wouldn’t want to have sex with a fat horny sex starved old married woman and a mother of three.”

She paused briefly again like she was thinking of what she wanted to say next. Then she asked sounding a little nervous and unsure of herself, “Would you?”

I replied trying to sound as honest and sincere as I possibly could, "I don’t think you're fat, and I don't care how old you are or how many kids you’ve had.”

Then I pulled her tighter against me by the cheeks of her ass, nipped her ear lobe, and jammed my hips roughly into hers pressing my dick harder against her.

Then I squeezed the cheeks of her ass and stated lustfully, “Besides that Rosa, what your husband doesn’t know won’t hurt him!”

Rosa got wide eyes and replied sounding excited and surprised at the same time, “Oh really."

She leaned her head to the side, giving me better access to the side of her neck and ear while I held her tightly against me and we pumped our pelvises into each others'.

Rosa was breathing heavily as she reached down and dug her finger nails into the cheeks of my hairy ass and sighed, “You know, you’re getting this fat old woman so freaking horny she can‘t stand it.”

I slipped one hand off her ass and moved it up over her big billowing bosom and squeezed it as I said with a slight snicker in my voice, “I don’t think you’re too old or fat to fuck, Rosa. I think you‘re a very sexy desirable mature woman.”

She was squirming against me passionately as I opened the top couple of buttons on her uniform.

Then she put her hand on mine and squeezed it on her tit as she sighed nervously, "Oh please Meat we better stop now because I’m afraid my husband might find out.”

Before I could say anything else to her, she slipped away from me and scurried into the bathroom, leaving me standing there with a wicked hard throbbing boner.

Her back was to me in front of the sink but I could see her reflection in the mirror. Rosa’s face was flushed bright pink and she was breathing heavily though her somewhat opened mouth, causing her ample breasts to raise and fall as she inhaled and exhaled.

I could see Rosa staring at my dick in the mirror with an unmistakable longing in her dark brown eyes. So I said to myself, I’ll take a chance and see what happens.

I stepped into the bathroom and went over to her. I leaned against her forcing the head of my dick into the crack of her soft spongy ass. I put my arms around her and cupped her enormous tits in my hands. As I squeezed them, I kissed the nape of her neck.

She was still trembling as I said to her, “Rosa, I promise you.

SusieWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusieWood

I won‘t tell your husband if that's what you're afraid of.”

I paused for a moment letting my words sink in. Then I finished saying trying to sound naughty and devilishly playful, “If you won’t.”

Rosa squirmed around in my arms until she was facing me. Then she put her arms around my neck and said, “You promise me you won’t tell my husband if we do it.”

She paused for a moment, leaned her forehead against my chest and looked down at my hard dick. Then Rosa looked up at me and said desperately, "Meat, my husband can’t do it to me anymore.”

She paused for a moment then she explained, "He’s tried taking the pill, he’s even taken two of them, but they just don‘t work for him. Meat, He can’t get it hard enough to put it in me anymore.”

She paused for another moment then she said pleadingly, “Please don’t think badly of me. I just can’t help it, I need it so bad, I can‘t stand it anymore.”

I heard her loud and clear. But I just couldn’t resist the temptation to tease her so I asked her as lasciviously as I could, ”Rosa, tell me, what do you need so bad?”

Rosa was giggling as she said, ”You know what I need.”

I teased her some more and said, “Answer me, Rosa. Tell me what do you need?”

Rosa’s face went beet bright red as she said, ”I need you to stick your dick in me and fuck me with it.”

Then she buried her face against my chest and burst out laughing.

I was trying not to laugh as I said, “Oh, really, Rosa.”

Then I took one of her arms from around my neck and pulled it down and placed her hand on my cock. I wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my dick and asked her in my best lecherous sounding voice, ”Do you think this is hard enough to take care of your needs?”

Rosa looked up into my eyes as she said, ”You’re making me feel like an old whore. Please don’t tell anyone about this.”

I smiled and kissed her on the cheek as I said,” Don’t worry about it, Rosa. This will be our little secret forever.”

Rosa squeezed my dick, opened her mouth and mashed her full lips against mine as she closed her eyes.

As I pushed my tongue into her warm moist mouth and searched for her tongue, I managed to get my hands between us and began opening the rest of the buttons on the top of her uniform dress.

While Rosa sucked my tongue and swirled hers around mine, I managed to get my hands around her back, under her dress, and unhooked her bra.

Rosa forced her tongue deep into my mouth as I reached around in front of her and lifted her bra, letting her huge breasts spill out of it and flop down against her rib cage.

I pulled my mouth off hers, hefted her huge tits in my hands, leaned over, and began kissing and sucking on her mammoth mouth watering whoppers.

Rosa let go of my dick and put both her hands on the back of my head, pulling me face first into her breasts muttering, “I love having my tits squeezed and my nipples bitten and chewed on.”

I licked around her large pink bumpy areolas and gently nibbled on her gumdrop sized nipples, first on one big soft tittie then on the other one, causing her to whimper loudly as she moved her hips back and forth.

I kneeled on the floor and opened the rest of the buttons on her uniform dress. Rosa was wearing a silky half-slip under her dress which I quickly pulled down to her ankles.

I was surprised to see that she was wearing lacy yellow panties that looked great on her.

I leaned over kissed her navel and stuck the tip of my tongue in it causing Rosa to gasp, “Ooh, you‘re so bad you shouldn‘t do that.”

Her hairy mount of Venus and the outline of her plump cunt were clearly visible through the sheer fabric of her panties and there was already a large dark damp spot on them between her legs.

Rosa has lovely but thick legs with some spider veins on them. They’re also kind of fleshy and meaty up near her crotch. I stood up put my arms around her waist and hefted her up on the counter top.

Rosa sighed as I sat her down, “Oh God, Meat, you’re so big and strong.”

She had some short black curly hairs sticking out under the leg bands of her panties and some soft fine black hairs on the insides of her thighs. I couldn’t help myself. I leaned in and began kissing and sucking on the insides of her fleshy moist warm thighs.

Rosa was going crazy bucking her hips and mumbling something about her husband never doing this to her. As I licked the drenched crotch of her panties, Rosa wrapped her thighs around my head and her whole body began trembling almost to the point of shaking.

The next thing I knew she was screeching loudly, “Don’t stop! Oh, God, please don’t stop doing that to me with your mouth.”

Her words inspired me to pull the crotch of her panties to the side with my teeth. I lapped her wet twat from back to front, licking up her clear salty tasting pussy juices.

I finally wiggled my tongue between the big dark red meaty lips of her womanhood. I licked around her hole and darted the tip of my tongue into her and tongue fucked her.

She was going nuts. Her whole body was shaking. Her legs were quivering. Her pussy juices were running out of her cunt into my mouth as I lapped her hole.

When I started licking over and around her clit, she screamed loudly, “Oh, fuck! Don’t stop doing that to me with your tongue! I’m coming!”

Then she clamped her thighs around my head and began bucking her hips as more of her pussy juices came gushing into my mouth and running over my chin and dripping onto my chest.

As I stood up, Rosa, reached down grabbed my dick and pulled it against her pussy and pleaded, “Please put it in me. I need to feel you inside me now.”

I willingly obliged her and pushed the knob of my cock into her. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that she still had unbelievably soft snug warm wet vagina even after having three kids.

Rosa put her arms around my neck, closed her eyes and rested her head on my shoulder. As the head of my cock entered her, she whispered into my ear,” Oh, God, Meat, your dick feels so good in me.”

Rosa’s cunt was clinging to the end of my cock like a soft warm wet pink vise. She gasped,” Please put it all the way in me.”

She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist as I slowly pushed my hips forward driving the entire length of my long hard thick dick deeply into the depths of her snug clinging womanhood, causing her to cry out loudly, ”Oh God, that feels so fucking good,” as I entered her.

When the end of my dick tapped against her cervix, she‘d jerked her hips forward, tighten her arms around my neck and moaned, “Ooh fuck, that feels so good, please don’t stop I need it so bad.”

Rosa laid her head on my shoulder with her arms around my neck mumbling breathlessly, “That’s it, that’s just the way I like it. Fast, hard and deep.”

It wasn’t long before Rosa’s cunt started convulsing tighter around my cock, gripping it, milking it, as spasms of pure long-overdue sexual pleasure began passing through her body causing her to tremble and shake wildly in my arms.

As her pussy muscles started to contract and release around my dick, I felt my balls beginning to tighten and tingle as my knees began getting weak. The next thing I knew I was exploding, spewing sperm out of my balls up the shaft of my cock and spurting out the head of my dick deep into the depths of Rosa’s tight warm wet clinging womanhood.

After I finished erupting in her, I collapsed against her gasping for breath. Rosa was kneading the back of my shoulders kissing the side of my neck and face whispering, “Oh, fuck, Meat, thank you, thank you. I needed that so freaking bad.”

After I finally got my breath back, I stepped backwards and watched my pecker slip out of her gaping pink hole. My eyes were glued to her cunt as my sperm trickled out of her and ran into the crack of her ass.

Rosa grinned nastily as she looked into my eyes and pulled the crotch of her panties over her wide open hole and said, “I want to keep as much of your warm seed inside me as I can so I can remember how good it felt going into me.”

Then she bent over, pulled her slip up, and buttoned her dress. Rosa leaned over and quickly kissed me on the lips and said softly, “Thank you, Meat, I really needed that." 

She paused for a moment then she said, “Meat, the next you’re home, I want you to teach me how to do it to you with my mouth.”

I smiled at her as I thought to myself, maybe I'll take that South Jersey run again next Thursday so I can be home again on Friday morning.

Published 
Written by bigcarl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments