Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being Caught

"I never thought being caught could be this much fun."

41
12 Comments 12
35.6k Views 35.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"If you have not read the first part I suggest doing so before continuing to read because you will be lost."

 

The summer after Stacy and I started our relationship behind her daughter and husband's back it got more interesting. Stacy's family had a vacation house about three hours from where we lived, it was right near a river so we could spend weekends boating and tubing and just having a grand time.

 

One weekend I had convinced Ashley to let me bring my video camera for her and I to make an amateur porno just for something to look back on and enjoy watching together.

 

The long four day weekend came and we loaded up the van and headed to the vacation house. After the three hours on the road watching DVDs we finally got to the house and unloaded all our clothes and got settled in. It was just getting evening time so we ordered a taco pizza and enjoyed a good movie all together.

 

Finally everyone in the house decided to head upstairs to their bedrooms except for me, I just sat down stairs to watch TV because I wasn't tired. After a few hours I went to bed in my room which was also the office.

 

The next morning as we got the coolers loaded and got the boat hooked up Stacy saw the video camera.

 

"Is that for us to film you guys tubing and on the jet skis?"

 

"Yes." I grabbed it on my way down to the boat cause I sure didn't want to tell her it was so me and her daughter could make a porn. We finally got out on the boat and spent all day just whipping around on the jet skis and tubes. Getting to see Ashley and Stacy on bikinis made the day better, event though I couldn't let David catch me looking.

 

After about eight hours out on the river and filming all our fun, we headed home to watch the film and see how good it looked being bounced around all day.

 

That night everyone headed to bed except me and Ashley. We looked at each other and she knew it was the night so she went up stairs. She got ready for bed in a long t-shirt and that was it, with me in a pair a basketball shorts. I put new film in the camera and we headed out to the game room they had, where a tent was still built from a few trips earlier when me and her brother and a few of his friends crashed in that because I didn't have bed yet. The air mattress was inflated and I told her that I would film her for a bit then join her. She nodded.

 

The film started rolling with her laying on the air mattress acting asleep until she moved and couldn't get comfortable. She then started to grab her breasts and started to wake up. She took one hand and lifted her shirt so play with her pussy as the other grabbed her breast.

 

She softly moaned and played with herself more and got a little louder. She arched her back and removed her shirt and kept rubbing her breast and clit at the same time. She even put one finger in at a time. I set the camera up inside the tent so it could get a view downward of her. I said, "Can I help you?" as she tried to cover up. I pulled her shirt away.

 

"You can only help me if you can please me."

 

I leaned down and started to kiss up her thigh to her pussy. I licked it and sucked on her clit. She began to play with her breast more forcefully and rough, she then began to get loud till she came.

 

"I want more," she said.

 

I kissed up her body, sucked on her breasts and inserted my dick into her. She moaned. We began fucking in missionary for several minutes till she saw a light from the room outside us go on and freaked. She told me to get off and get dressed to look to see who it was. I did, and looked thought the whole first floor, there was no one. So I told Ashley that and she seemed OK. We stripped and began to film again.

 

This time she was riding me for about 15 minutes till the light went back on again. By this time she had got off several times and I was trying to finish the film with just a nice facial shot.

 

Ashley told me she wouldn't finish the film until I checked again. I got dressed and went look again. This time, hidden in the front, was Stacy. She looked at me. "We need to go the game room and talk."

amalia_hillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amalia_hillss

 

Ashley was all dressed, well at least covered in her shirt. She was surprised when I came out with her mom. Stacy began talking. "So what are you two doing with that camera?"

 

"Nothing."

 

"Then let me see it."

 

"No." Stacy grabbed it from Ashley's hands and clicked rewind.

 

Stacy looks at us both, kind of embarrassed for what Stacy was about to see. Stacy clicked play and began to watch. After a few minutes of watching, Ashley asked her mom to stop and told her we wouldn't ever do it again.

 

"No, I won't stop watching. You made this film for people to watch so I'm going to watch the whole thing."

 

"Mom, please no. Alex, why did you want to do this now look what's happening?"

 

After watching the movie Stacy looked at us. I saw lust in her eyes but Ashley saw disappointment. "You guys should not film anything you don't want others to see, especially this young."

 

"OK, mom, we won't."

 

"Ashley I know you love Alex, but what if you break up, would you want him having this?"

 

"No."

 

"I have a solution to this though, because no one else caught you and I'm a cool mom maybe I can help."

 

"How?" Ashley asked with a confused look on her face.

 

"Well, the film doesn't look finished, maybe I can help film the end and then I will keep it till you get married and I will give it back, and if you split up I'll dispose of it?"

 

Ashley looked at me and I at her.

 

"It's up to you babe, 'cause I'd love to finish this."

 

"I'm not so sure Mom, won't it be weird you seeing Alex's dick?

 

"No, remember I saw it the day I fixed his shorts, I even touched it."

 

"I know that, mom, but I mean, in me?"

 

"Trust me, Ashley, I can handle it, plus I don't think Alex has much left."

 

"OK, I'll do it if we keep that deal."

 

We all nodded and agreed. Stacy picked up the camera as me and Ashley stripped and got back in the tent. This time with her mom filming we got into doggie style position and she started filming Ashley's tits bouncing while I pulled her hair and fucked her hard like a mad man. Stacy even got a few angles from under Ashley of my dick penetrating her, it was so close to mother daughter 69. After a few minutes of that Ashley said, "Um babe, it feels so good... stick it in my ass!"

 

So I looked at her mother and she looked shocked but kept filming. I pounded her baby's ass for a good 10 minutes. Before I told her I was heady to cum, I pulled out and had Ashley get on her knees while I stroked stream after stream of cum onto her face and breasts. I came even harder from her mom watching. As Ashley wiped her eyes so she could see, all I heard was, "That looks yummy," from over my shoulder.

 

"Can mommy help you clean up?"

 

Before I knew it Stacy had put the camera in my hands as she got on her knees and licked the cum off her own daughters tits. Ashley was shocked but wasn't arguing just enjoying. After she was clean Stacy stood up, took camera, rewound the tape and told Ashley it was time for bed, and not to forget our deal. She left.

 

Stacy came to over to me as the tape finished and told me, "There are a few thing I still have to teach you, and a few things apparently you still need to try on me."

 

"I sure will."

 

"By the way, keep that camera handy here, maybe one night we can make a film." She winked. "Good night Alex, sleep well."

 

"Good night."

 

The rest of that weekend went pretty uneventfully but a few weeks later it got interesting at the vacation house again!

 

If you want to hear the next instalment please comment and leave me feedback, I cant wait to share more of my life!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by molineman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments