Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boy Toy

"mature woman fucks young man"

19
1 Comment 1
54.3k Views 54.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story

     Look at that tight little ass, I thought as the waiter came over and poured coffee in my cup. the bulge in his jeans gave me good reason to compliment his uniform.   "Those are some nice jeans, my dear', I told him. 'are the uniforms furnished here?"

     "Ah thanks', he smiled, showing off sparkling white teeth, ' no madam, they only supply the tee shirt."  He looked at me like a virgin entering college. "Would you like a little cream", he asked. (come home with me and I'll give you all the cream you can handle.)

     "Oh yes, please", I replied, accidentally on purpose, brushing my hand across his crotch. He leaned over and poured the caramel colored liquid into my coffee cup as I glanced at the thick dark patch of chest hair peeping from the top of his purple and white tee. (Mmm, how I love a nice hairy chest!)

     "You look like one of the ladies that visit my mom on the weekends for a game of bridge", he said, talking to me like I was some fuckless old hag.

     "Could be, but usually I'm somewhere fucking a nice strong cock!", I whispered with a quick wink.  He smiled and pretended to scan the room while checking out my cleavage.

     "I have got to get to the restroom', he said,' I hate having to share with the customers. Makes it hard on us at times."

(it sounded good anyway) "Nancy Cartrelli", I said.  I suppose the fact that he had to pee contributed to his seemingly semi hard on. "Surely you can't be Sue's son. I hear he's a gynecologist."  He gave me a boyish grin and sighed.

     "Nope, Mike's my brother. I'm Jeff, the loser son, he smiled ,' I run an online franchise, but hustle here four hours a day for extra cash."

Before I could respond, he placed his tray on my table and dashed off down a small hallway and vanished around the corner. I waited a couple of minutes and followed him. Noticing the door slightly ajar, I walked in and locked it. Facing away from me, adjusting his massive manhood in his jeans, he began to apologize for the unlocked door. I could feel my panties getting moist from the sound of his voice.

     "Mrs. Cartrelli!', he said, as he turned around and saw me standing there admiring his body. ' what are you doing in here?"

Walking over to him I lifted my skirt and removed my panties, revealing a very hairy mature bush.

     "I need some help, Jeff", I replied while kneeling in front of him, on the freshly laid purple carpet.

He backed into the stall door nearly wedging himself between the sink and wall as I quickly unbuttoned his fly and removed his thick cock. Looking up at him, I slowly licked my lips for moisture and danced the tip of my tongue over the top before gently pushing the mushroom head through my lips and planting a lipstick ring at  base of his member. Grasping the shaft with my forefinger and thumb, I slurped his rod deep into my mouth.

KeilyFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeilyFerrer

It quickly covered the length of my tongue. I could feel him growing to full size as I slurped and sucked on him until he moaned slightly and held onto the back of my head, disassembling my perfect hairstyle as I slid my hot wet mouth  back and forth on his mighty shaft.

     "Mmmm, Mrs. Cartrelli', he gasped, 'you want me to fuck you."

I gave him a nod without removing his hard cock from my soft, warm mouth. He grew a few more inches and I found myself struggling to deep throat the thick, hard monster I was soon to feel between my legs. When I removed his cock from my mouth, I saw a powerful nine inches of meat throbbing  in my face. My pussy was swollen in desire as I waited, in anticipation, for him to enter me. He arched his body and removed the purple and white tee. His chest was totally covered with what seemed like a mat of straight auburn hair that flowed everywhere from the bottom of his neckline to the his hardened treasure hidden below. I wanted him so badly, I could feel a dull ache within myself. I stood up and pressed my lips onto his as he slid his arms around my waist, squeezing my body tightly while trying to shove a finger up my asshole. Rubbing his cock against me, he very softly placed his tongue inside my mouth giving me the sweetest, most passionate kiss I had in years.

Then he bent me over, forcing me to support myself on the sink as he spread my legs apart, lifted my skirt and rammed that mighty nine inches of thick hardness deep inside my body. I thought I was going to pass out from pleasure as he swiftly began a pounding rhythm that had me quivering, gasping and begging for more within minutes. Oh my goodness, I hadn't felt such pleasure in decades! As he stood there fulfilling my every fucking desire, tears of joy began to flow down my face as he continually slammed me until my legs were about to give out and a river of juices ran down his tree and dripped onto the floor. Within an instant he removed his cock and kneeled on the floor lowering my pussy onto his face as he slurped and tongued out every drop of my sweet cream. Still trembling with unrecognizable delight as I sat on his face, I fought back every inkling to yell out in pleasure as I came again and again filling his mouth with the sweet goodness he so desired.

Motioning me onto all fours, he put three fingers into my hot steam cunt and rammed his rod so deep into my asshole that  the room started to spin and I lost all control just as I felt a stream of hot liquid pouring out of me. I fell to the floor just as he pulled out of me. He got up, put his clothes on and looked at his watch.

    "Damn!', he said, 'I was off the clock over a half hour ago!" Removing a pen from his back pocket, he scribbled a phone number on my hand.   "You decide you want some more, just give me a call. I'm always up for a good fuck", he said as he walked out the door.

I think I'm gonna call him in a few days........................

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ImaSeductress
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments