Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charlene, My Hot Neighbor, Chapter 2

"Carol thanked Jason for all his help... and he looked forward to helping again!"

61
21 Comments 21
14.2k Views 14.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

"Jason, baby, I love what you are doing, but I need your cock! I need you to shove that fat, beautiful cock deep in my pussy! Please fuck me, darling, fuck me hard and deep and make me feel every inch of that sweet cock!" she whimpered.

Even though I could have kept eating her juicy pussy for hours yet, I stood up, my smiling face smeared with her juices and I pulled her a bit closer to the edge of the desk.

The old desk was at just the right height for me–it placed her pussy in the perfect position for fucking! I rubbed my hard shaft between the swollen pink lips of her pussy back and forth until the entire meaty pole was covered in her juices.

The underside of my cock rubbed delightfully against her hard throbbing clit adding to the wonderful sensations.

When my cock was properly lubed, I pointed the tip at her open flower and stepped forward a bit, pushing between her petals until the head was resting against the entrance to her warm tunnel.

I paused there, waiting... waiting... 

"Jason, please! Please... Oh, fuuck!" she pleaded.

I thrust into her, causing her plea to turn into a cry out in pleasure as I opened her long-vacant womb. With her pussy dripping wet and my cock slickly coated with her juice as well, I slid easily into her, pushing deeper until I felt my balls slap her ass.

I was completely inside her and I could feel her tight pussy hugging my cock as if it never wanted to let it go.

"Oh God, Jason! Oh, your cock feels amazing inside me! Oh, fuck! I have missed this so much!" she moaned.

I stayed there buried to the hilt inside her for a couple wonderful moments, feeling the tight hug of her pussy while letting her get used to having something so deep in her.

She put her arms around my neck, pulling me closer and laying her head on my shoulder as she held onto me tightly. She wrapped her legs around my waist; she had missed the feeling of a man's cock inside her and she was in no hurry to let it go now that she had it again!

As she clung to me, I moved my hips back and forth an inch or two at a time; just enough to slide around inside her stretching her and getting her used to my size.

Once I thought she was ready to continue, I pulled her arms from around my neck and laid her gently back down on the desk. Then I unhooked her legs from my waist. She looked at me concerned as if she was afraid of something. 

When I started to pull out, she cried to me, "Please Jason! Please, baby, don't leave! Don't leave me!"

Smiling, I took her hand and kissed her palm, letting her know I had no intention of leaving her. I pulled out and a moment later thrust back in just like the first time.

And like the first time, she gasped at the suddenness of my skewering her. Charlene arched her back and spread her legs wider for me wanting me deeper inside her. 

I held her legs wide apart and repeated my pull-out-and-thrust-in technique a few more times to Charlene's delight. She loved being opened up like that by me and I enjoyed the feeling of that initial thrust as well.

However, it was time to get down to business now, so on my last thrust, I held myself inside her longer. I looked down at the stunning beauty below me.

I couldn't believe I could be so lucky to have this woman want me like this. But she did, and so I wanted to make sure I squeezed every drop of pleasure I could from the experience; who knows when the next chance for something this to come along, if ever!

"Okay, Charlene, I'm going to fuck you now and I'm going to fuck you just like you asked me to: hard, fast, and deep. So you'd better find something to hang onto because it's gonna get wild in here!" I warned her.

Sure it was big talk, I was fairly certain that in her line of work as a model, she'd had plenty of chances to be with bigger guys and guys with lots more experience than me.

A little confidence can go a long way and a cocky attitude can cover up for a less-than-spectacular performance sometimes!

And it wasn't that I was completely lacking, at almost seven inches, I was bigger than the average five and a half inches for a guy my age.

But I was sure I wouldn't be breaking any barriers with someone like her. Still, she had said that most men were afraid of her so it was possible that I would be able to compete.

"Oh, Jason! Oh, please! Please fuck me! Fuck my poor lonely pussy, baby! Oh, it wants your cock so much! Please! Pleeease!" she cried.

I sure wasn't the type of guy to refuse any woman–especially a beautiful naked woman asking for me to use her! So with no further words, I began giving her the fucking she had asked for... the one she had hoped (and used ulterior motives to lure me over) to get.

"OhmyGod! OhmyGod! Oh, Jason! Yes! Oh yes, baby, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Right there, oh shit! Yes!" Charlene moaned and cried out her encouragements as I pounded into her like an out-of-control jackhammer.

I took her encouragement to heart too, increasing my tempo and intensity as I fucked my stunning–and quite aroused–neighbor.

As Charlene continued with her one-woman cheerleading squad, I kept pounding into her almost viciously, whipping her leaking pussy juice into a milky white froth with my incessant cock.

I fucked her like she was a teenager in her Daddy's house and he was due home any minute!

Charlene, in her lust-filled euphoria, moaned and whipped her head back and forth on the desk, as if that might help shake the kaleidoscope of flashing lights and colors in her mind into some kind of sense again.

It didn't of course, and her clawing at the desktop didn't help things much either. Finally, she resigned herself to using one hand to hold her pussy lips apart, sacrificing her poor clit to my cock.

Her other hand busied itself with abusing her tit, clawing at it and pinching and pulling her hard nipple in an effort, apparently, to remove it.

Charlene's vocalizations and the sight of this gorgeous creature in the arms of rapture made me even more determined to give her everything I had. I wanted to make sure I gave my very best performance.

I hoped I might be called on to give an encore sometime!

Charlene was thoroughly enjoying my ministrations as well... she couldn't remember the last time her pussy was so happy and felt so full.

Her vibrator was about the same size as I was, but she usually only used the tip running it around the entrance of her pussy, her lips, and her clit.

Every so often, if she really needed to feel it deep, she would thrust it further into her greedy pussy, but it never felt as good as the real thing and would remind her that she had to resort to a fake cock.

It had gotten so bad, in fact, that she hadn't used her "plastic boyfriend" in some time just because she didn't want or need reminding of how lonely she was. 

But my thick, meaty cock was an entirely different matter. Charlene closed her eyes to revel in every bump and every wrinkle in the seven glorious inches of my fuckstick. To her, she couldn't get enough of me; she couldn't get me in deep enough or make me stay there long enough.

"Oh, Jason! Oh, your hard, fat, cock feels sooo wonderful, baby! Oh, I never want this to stop! Fuck me, baby, fuck my wet, tight, hungry pussy! Give me all of that delicious cockmeat! Ohhh God, yes!" she moaned.  

I wasn't ready to stop either. I kept on giving her all I had to give, pounding into her just as fast and just as furious as I ever did. But I wanted to bring her to the edge of her orgasm.

I wanted to make her cum. I wasn't going to be happy until she'd had a good hard orgasm and the harder and more earth-shattering it was, the better! I knew I wouldn't get a second chance at her if I left her unfulfilled and wanting.

But I didn't have too much to be concerned with–Charlene was fast approaching the edge even at that moment. I could tell she was getting close... her thighs were trembling, her breath was coming in ragged gasps, and her twisting and writhing had taken a more urgent turn.

Imani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Imani

"Oh God, Jason! Oh fuck, baby, I'm going to cum! Oh, I'm going to cum! Please, baby, please make me cum! I need to cum so bad! Please, please, please!" she cried. 

I would oblige her, of course. Pushing her legs wider and moving them up, I told her to hold them in place like that.

This did two things; first, it got her legs out of my way and opened her up for me to work.

Secondly, it gave her something to do something to concentrate on so that she wasn't wriggling all over the desktop. With her legs fully spread and out of my way, I placed my right hand, palm down, on her naked mound so that I could use the thumb to rub across her clit.

I rubbed and massaged the little man briskly and hard, knowing that this, combined with my stroking in and out of her pussy, would give her the push she needed. And it worked too, in less than a minute of this new technique, she let me know she was there.

"I'm cumming! Oh, I'm cumming! Jason, baby, I'm... I'm...  Ohh, I'm cuuummminnggg!" she screamed as she gushed her juices out, covering both of us in sweet, sticky, pussy sauce.

I kept on pumping and thumbing her clit even as she poured herself out to me; I wanted to make sure that she knew she had been fucked and by who.

This was my chance (and possibly my only chance) to make myself known as a great fuck and get myself put on her list of possible playmates for future reference.

I kept the pressure on her and kept her orgasm going until she finally pushed me off her. "Please, Jason! Oh, my God, I can't breathe!" she said, panting fiercely and she tried to get air into her burning lungs and cool the fire in her pussy a little.

I stepped back but stood ready to jump back in there at the first opportunity. I stayed close to the desk to make sure that Charlene didn't accidentally fall off in her blissful intoxication.

Once she had come down from the first really strong orgasm she'd had in ages and she was able to stand up, I helped her down from her perch atop the desk.

But I wasn't finished with her yet and as soon as her feet hit the floor, I spun her around and bent her forward over the desk. I kicked her legs apart and got in place behind her. 

This time, though, I wasn't so timid. This time it was my turn in the driver's seat and I took command right from the start.

Without a word of warning or explanation, I pulled her upturned ass cheeks apart and guided my still hard and slick cock back to her wet slit and thrust back in, hard and completely.

"OhmyGod!" she squealed as I plowed into her still hypersensitive pussy.

I immediately went back to the same intense breakneck fucking I was doing moments ago with the same results as well.

"Oh fuck, Jason! Ohhh, you fuck my pussy so good! Yes! Oh right, there baby, right there! Oooh!" she moaned.

Charlene gripped the edge of the desk and held on tight as I pounded away at her pussy. My hands, still on her ass cheeks, mauled and massaged the tight firm flesh, curling my fingers into the meaty globes and then swatting them a couple of times for good measure.

Charlene wasn't used to such aggressive and enthusiastic sex and she hadn't completely recovered from her first orgasm. Her legs buckled, unable to hold her up anymore and she lay fully supported by the desk under her.

She held onto the sides and laid her tired and lust-fogged head on the desktop just moaning and absorbing all that I gave her. I pinned her to the desk with my body, holding her in place with my hands as well as I took out my pleasure in her. 

Charlene's moans and whimpers soon stopped making sense, her mind so clouded and trying to process all that it was being bombarded with that the ability to form words was lost. She simply uttered growls, whimpers, and nonsensical moans.

She had been reduced to her basal instincts... she was no longer the beautiful, intelligent, professional that I had come to help. She was an animal, running on animal drives and urges.

The ability to communicate, to think rationally, and to reason had been taken from her and replaced with this primal drive for sex.

I, too, was lost in the moment although not to the same degree as Charlene. I still maintained some reasoning skills and was aware of what I was doing, unlike my partner.

And my drive was to make sure that Charlene got the full treatment from me. My cock was like an iron pipe now and my nuts were simmering as I kept on with my relentless assault on her.

At one point Charlene reached back for me with one arm, but I caught her by the wrist and bending her arm behind her back, held it there. She tried again with the other arm, but it too was caught and pinned behind her. 

Being restrained like this only heightened her arousal and as she struggled, not really wanting to be free but just testing her bonds, she got more and more turned on.

She twisted and writhed, squirming under my grip as she neared another colossal orgasm. I held her tightly as she tried everything she could to break from my grip.

Her struggles were driving us both to the edge, though, and it wouldn't be long before something had to give.

"Oh, Jason! Oh, I'm gonna cum again! Oh, your cock is making me cum again!" she cried out.

I could feel her pussy walls beginning to tighten even as the words left her mouth.

This time, though, I was on the edge myself. "I'm going to cum too. I want to cum with you," I said. 

"Oh yes! Yes, baby, I want to cum with you! I want to feel you cum in my pussy! Please, please cum inside me! Cum deep in my pussy so I can feel it! Ohhh fuck!" she cried out almost out of her mind with lust and excitement.

She couldn't hold back and her pussy walls, as well as her mind, collapsed. "I'm cumming! Oh, I'm cumming, baby! Please cum with me! Oh fuck, I'm cuummminnggg!" she screamed.

It was just what I wanted to hear. I had given her a good hard fucking and two amazing orgasms. I had done what I wanted and given her my all. I grabbed onto her hips and my cock exploded inside her, shooting my scalding cum deep in Charlene's pussy.

My sticky cum mixed with her juices to make a cum cocktail and filled her until the milky mixture seeped out of her pussy and ran down her legs. I shot spurt after spurt into her, warming her pussy and burning deep in her belly.

After what seemed like forever to us both, our mutual orgasm subsided and I lay on top of her on the desk. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close while she lay there smiling and purring contently, my cock still inside her.

We stayed like that wrapped in the warm afterglow of satisfying sex until my cock shrank enough to fall out of her with a wet plop.

I got up off her and Charlene knelt down, taking me into her mouth and tasting us both on my cock. "Mmmm, baby we make a delicious pair!" she said popping me out of her mouth for a second.

"Well maybe we can mix up another cum cocktail later," I said.

"Oooh, I'd love to taste more of you!" she said with a smile. 

"You would? Really?" I asked.

"Mmmhmm... To think, I have had such a wonderful stud living right next door to me all this time!" she said kissing my cock and nuzzling into my crotch.

It looked like I was in good with the neighbor lady after all! 
 

I hope you have enjoyed this story. I wrote it exclusively for LushStories.com only. If you are seeing it anywhere else (such as SexChatPartner.com by the person known as "Sophia") it has been copied there without my consent. Why don't you come to my siteHERE and read the original in the comfort of the Master's chambers! 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments