Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coach, Cock Sucker and Cuckold

"I become a coach for an inner city basket ball team and end up sucking cocks and being cuckolded."

58
12 Comments 12
46.4k Views 46.4k
5.8k words 5.8k words
Famous Story

Most major corporations expect their employees to be involved in community activities, and it is essentially required for senior-level executives. I am an executive vice president for a major financial services firm in the greater Newark, New Jersey area. I have always enjoyed my time spent benefiting our surrounding communities.

My name is Stuart, and my wife, Jody, and I were forty-six years old at the time of this story and residing in the affluent Forest Hill section of Newark. We both grew up in New Jersey and met in college as undergraduates. Then we finished our MBAs together. She worked for a few years until it was clear that I had an exceptional career path with my company. That’s when she left the workforce, so we could start a family. Our daughter and son are now in college.

With our kids away at college, I had more free time than when they were in high school. So, I gladly accepted a longer-than-normal community assignment. A youth center in inner city Newark was sponsoring a basketball league, made up entirely of at-risk, mostly minority high school students. I played basketball in both high school and college, so that assignment was perfect for me. Those boys were all at least sixteen years old and, in their sophomore, junior or senior years in school.

Most of the boys have police records for gang-related activities (not murder or rape), but they had made a commitment to the court system and the youth center to turn their lives around. I knew that I would likely be doing some ad-hoc tutoring as well, and I didn’t mind that at all.

One interesting aspect of that program is that the administrators purposely mixed boys from different, previous gang affiliations together to help instill better socialization. It was felt that if they could learn to get along with former enemies, they would be better able to make it in the world. So, they warned us coaches to be especially vigilant for signs of trouble between the boys.

I first met my team at an organizational meeting where the administrators drew names from a box, while also ensuring the right mix of previous gang affiliations. There were only seven or eight boys on each team. That was intended to allow for more teams and maximum playing time for the boys, with fewer substitutions.

My teams’ name is the Newark Hoops, for purposes of this story, and we had seven boys on our team. Four of the boys named Luis, Angel, Derek and Juan are Puerto Rican-Americans, and the other three are African-American boys named Deon, Cesar and Kobe. None of my boys are particularly tall. They ranged in height from five feet and eleven inches to six feet and two inches. They are all lean and muscular, none weighing more than one hundred and ninety pounds. I'm six feet and four inches tall and weighed two hundred and fifteen pounds, so at least I'm not intimidated by their size.

But all the boys are tough looking. They wear baggy clothes and have gang-banger looks, and tattoos showing various gang signs. Several boys from competing groups were shoving and pushing one another to show their dominance. I knew that I might have a challenge on my hands to encourage them to get along.

After seeing the tension between some of the boys at our first meeting, I wanted to give myself an early-warning system to allow me to detect, and hopefully intervene in, any potentially violent encounters in the locker room or shower. I honestly wasn’t thinking too much about the legalities involved when I asked a good friend of mine to help me install a surveillance system. I wanted to be able to monitor the boys on my laptop in my coach’s office, which is on the other side of the wall from the locker room.

Steve is an executive with a company that manufactures commercial grade, virtually-invisible, wireless, and remotely-adjustable audio and video surveillance systems. One night before the practices started we secretly installed three of his systems in the youth center. One was in the locker room section assigned to my team, another overlooked the group shower area, and the third one covered other locker room areas.

The overall schedule was to practice three nights per week and on Saturday mornings for the first two weeks. Then we would start the game schedule where we still practiced two nights and played one night during the week and played on Saturday. That is an aggressive schedule that required a lot of commitment from the boys, and me as well. It was hoped that with the time they spent on school homework and the practices and games, the boys would have little or no free time to re-associate with the gangs

Our first practice with one of the other teams went pretty well, with only a few arguments and flare-ups. A few of the boys are very good players. After practice I went to my office to observe the boys in the locker room and shower. At first, I just watched their general movements. Then I noticed that most of the boys have rather large genitals swinging between their legs. In all my years in locker rooms and showers with other boys in high school and college, I can’t remember ever being interested in looking at the other boys like I was then.

My dick is a decent five inches long soft, and six and a half inches hard. But most of the boys' cocks are over six inches in length when soft. And they are also thicker than my dick, with most being uncircumcised and having thick, long foreskins. They also have big, hairy, low-hanging balls, which look appealing and virile when compared to my average, tight sack. I just kept watching those thick cocks and huge balls jiggle and swing as they moved around by the lockers and in the shower.

Their actions in the shower were especially enticing. I watched them soap up their cocks, balls, and ass cheeks, and openly lift and rub themselves as the suds washed off and the water came down on them. I was ashamed of myself for staring at them like that, but I was too fascinated to look away. After only a few minutes watching them, I realized that I was unconsciously rubbing my own dick, which was then hard and leaking precum.

The surveillance equipment allowed me to pan the camera and zoom in with just a few key strokes. I focused on two or three of the boys with the largest cocks. Luis and Derek have brown and especially large Rican cocks, which are about eight inches long and very thick when soft. Kobe has a huge, black cock about the same size as those Rican cocks. I found myself wondering how big they would be hard.

I continued watching the boys after our practices during the week. By the third practice I was locking the door to my office, lowering my shorts and underwear, and masturbating myself to orgasm while watching them. I became obsessed with getting an even closer look at the boys. I had my chance at our first Saturday practice. The bench space between the lockers isn't very wide, and when one of the boys accidently bumped into a couple of the others, a shouting and shoving match broke out that could have easily resulted in an all-out brawl.

Fortunately, Luis, Derek and Kobe quickly got between the boys and separated them, calming down the situation. It was interesting that the boys with the largest cocks also seemed to be the most dominant, and natural leaders. That was further substantiated when the three of them were elected to be co-captains by the team. The program encouraged us to let as many boys as possible have some leadership experiences. We opted to have the three co-captains, and the other boys clearly saw their natural strength and leadership ability.

After the scuffle I saw that Luis, Derek and Kobe stayed by the lockers to talk for a few minutes while the others got their showers. Then they went in as the other boys got dressed and left. I saw that as my chance to talk with the three boys. I was sitting on the bench when they returned from their showers.

The boys looked surprised to see me sitting there when they returned nude from the showers. I spoke first saying, “Hi, boys, I just wanted to thank you for defusing what could have been a nasty fight. My office is just on the other side of this wall. I heard the shouting and banging around and recognized your voices in calming the other boys down.”

From where I was sitting on the bench the boys were surrounding me. Their genitals were just about at my head level as they dried off. They didn’t seem to be the least bit shy about standing there nude in front of me. Luis smiled and said, “No problem, Coach. We don’t want to see this program fucked up because of a couple numb nuts starting fights.”

I tried not to be too obvious staring at those big cocks and balls, with water dripping off them, only a foot or two from my face. They didn’t seem to be in any hurry to cover themselves or get dressed. I wanted to continue the conversation and watch them for as long as possible. So, I continued looking at those big cocks as I said, “You three boys have been showing real leadership on the court, and now you’re doing the same in the locker room. I just want you to know that I'm very proud of you.”

Then Kobe said, “Glad we could help, Coach. Let us know what else we can do for you.”

I wasn’t sure what Kobe meant by his last comment. But it was starting to feel a little strange and obvious sitting in between the boys with them still being nude like that. I quickly stood up and left to go back to my office. I was eager to see if the boys said anything about me coming to the locker room.

Just as I got back in front of my laptop, I heard Derek say, “You’re right about that, Luis, I’ve seen that look before too. Our school janitor, old man Sanders, always had the same look just before he sucked my cock. I don’t know what it is with some of these older white men, but they seem to get a hunger in their middle age for brown and black cocks and balls.”

Kobe laughed and said, “That’s why I tried to leave an open invitation with Coach, but he didn’t bite. Maybe he just needs a little time to think about it after seeing our cocks up close like that. Let’s just look for ways to tempt him a little to see if he really wants it.”

Then I didn’t know whether I was excited or upset. Those boys were thinking that I might want to be a cock sucker for them. I was so confused about having those feelings for the first time in my life. Maybe Derek was right about it being an age-related thing.

I kept jerking off while watching the boys over the next several practices. They would sometimes purposely slam the locker doors and argue loudly, just so I would come into the locker room. They even invited me to shower with them. I said that I would join them on nights when I worked up a sweat. I was becoming ever more obsessed with their cocks and balls and decided that I should talk to my wife about it.

Jody and I met when I was playing basketball as an undergrad, since she was dating one of my black teammates. She had quite a reputation as a fuck-slut for Lamar and several of the other black players, but I was never around her that much. Then a couple of years later after Lamar graduated, Jody calmed down and we got reacquainted in grad school. We dated for several months, fell in love, and got married after we got our MBAs.

She is simply beautiful, with naturally-blonde hair, blue eyes, and a fantastic body she keeps fit by working out four days a week. She's five feet and seven inches tall and weighs one hundred and thirty pounds. Her natural D-cup breasts attract attention everywhere we go. Her ass is firm, prominent and perfectly shaped, and her pronounced camel toe always gets attention when she's wearing tight pants or a bathing suit.

We have always had an open and candid relationship and can talk about anything, no matter how embarrassing. We also have an active sex life, and I was starting to feel guilty about keeping my feelings about the boys secret.

One night after practice Jody and I were in bed talking after just having sex. I always suck her pussy after we fuck, and she likes that almost as much as the fucking. I got up the courage and told her everything that had happened in the locker room, what the boys said, and my feelings about it.

Then I said, “I just don’t understand these urges I’m having, honey. Maybe it’s just that their cocks are so big and dark colored that they are different and interesting to me. How did you feel about that when you were dating Lamar and fucking him and his friends? Do they have big cocks?”

Jody smiled at me and said, “You know, Stuart, this is the first time since we started dating back in college that you’ve ever asked me about those black guys. I always assumed that you wouldn’t want to hear about it. But since you asked, hell yes, they have big cocks and I couldn’t get enough of their dark meat. All that ended when we got together, but I have to admit that I have thought about it over the years. Honestly, I sometimes imagine that you're cleaning Lamar’s cum from my pussy when you eat me out after we fuck. That’s pretty kinky, huh?”

I was shocked by her admission, but more curious than angry. I asked, “Why haven’t you ever told me you were fantasizing about that?”

Jody replied, “For some reason I thought it would be a complete turn-off for you. Now that you’re thinking about those boys the way you are, maybe we should make it a part of our fantasies. We can even do more than that if you really do want to suck their cocks the way the boys think you do. If you do decide to suck them, I want some of that thick, dark meat too. What do you think, Stuart? Do you want to go for it? I’ll even help you, honey.”

I said, “Fuck, Jody, I need to think about this for a little while. But what about birth control? The rhythm method has been working well for us since you started having those hot flashes. I’m not too sure you’ll be safe if you have all of that young cum shooting into your unprotected pussy.” Just in case I am interested in sucking them though, how could you help?

She laughed and said, “I’ll stop by one of your practices or games, dressed in skin-tight pants and a skimpy top. I can come down and talk to you and bend over to show them my ass and tits. That should get them talking about it in the locker room. Then you can pick that day to take a shower with the boys while they are all turned-on and thinking about me and us together. That should churn up enough conversation to get things started with you. After that we can have them over to our home for a party or something and see what happens. Don’t worry about birth control, honey. I think I’m infertile now.”

Our first game was on the coming Saturday. We agreed that Jody would come to the gym during half-time and then come down to talk with me right after the game. Most of the men and women watched Jody as she came in to find a seat behind the team. She was wearing a pair of thin and tight yoga pants that clearly displayed her thick camel toe and gorgeous ass. I even saw the imprint of her neatly-trimmed pubic hair on her labia in those pants.

Her top is made of thin Lycra material with a zipper that she had pulled down below her tits. With no bra, her breasts were swaying and shaking, and we could all see the jiggling flesh of her cleavage.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

The boys on my team didn’t know that she's my wife until the end of the game. We won, and she came down to congratulate us on the victory. The boys’ eyes were popping out of their heads looking at my seductive wife. I introduced Jody to all the boys and then we headed to the locker room. I told Luis that I would be in to take a shower after some of the boys were finished and there was more room.

I went to my office while the boys got undressed and started taking their showers. I set my computer software to record and watched Luis getting undressed as he said, “Damn, boys! Coach’s wife is one hot piece of white cunt. I could damn near see her whole pussy, and those big mammaries looked awesome. He’s one lucky son of a bitch and must have a big cock to keep that bitch happy in bed. I’d love to fuck her and let her know what a Rican cock feels like.”

Kobe laughed and said, “Hell yeah, man. I bet she’d like some of my black meat too. I’ve heard that there are a lot of middle-aged white wives who just love black and brown cocks. Some even want to be impregnated by our dark meat.”

I listened to many more, similar comments from all the guys. Then I headed for the shower when I saw that four of the boys had left and Luis, Derek and Kobe were headed for the shower. I quickly stripped down, and the boys looked surprised to see me, even though I told Luis that I would be coming into the shower. They all glanced down at my dick, and I’m sure that they were wondering why my cock isn’t bigger.

It was exciting being in the shower with them as they soaped up their big cocks and balls, and I purposely let them catch me watching them. We were all taking longer than normal in the shower and the boys seemed like they had something to say.

Finally, Derek spoke up and said, “No offense, Coach, but your wife is one fine looking and sexy woman. I think everyone in the gym was jealous of you when they saw her walk up to you after the game. ”

That was the opening I was hoping for. I laughed and replied, “Yeah, I don’t mind telling you guys that she is one hot piece of ass. Sometimes she’s almost more than I can handle, even though we’re in our mid-forties.”

Kobe must have seen that as an opening to be more brazen. He laughed and said, “Damn, Coach, if you ever need any help with that fine pussy, don’t be afraid to ask.”

By then we had been in the shower for a long time. I wanted to continue the conversation with me sitting on the bench by the lockers and them standing around me. I said, “I’m getting water logged in here. Let’s go back to the lockers and talk more there.”

I sat down on the bench and covered my legs with my towel, with my dick exposed. They were standing around me drying off as I purposely stared at Luis’ cock, which was only about a foot from my face. I knew that I could really get them excited if they knew that she isn’t on birth control.

So, I said, “Come on, boys, do you think you could handle a mature woman like that? And besides, she’s not on the pill or anything else right now, and only likes to fuck bareback.”

Luis got very excited, grabbed his cock and balls, and kind of shook them in front of me. Then he said, “If you want I can show you how big this sperm tube can get for her, Coach.”

He started stroking his cock as I continued staring at him. In only a few seconds his meat was fully hard and looked to be about ten inches long, and as thick as Jody’s wrist. I squirmed on the bench a little as Luis looked down, and saw that my cock had gotten hard, just from staring at his big fuck meat.

Luis smiled down at me and placed his other hand on my shoulder and said, “Fuck yeah, Coach, I think Jody will like what I’ve got here in my hand. From the looks of your little stiffy, I think you might like it too. I can tell from the look on your face that you want to suck it for me. Help me and the boys out with your mouth and we might help you fuck that fertile cunt on your sexy bitch.”

He only had to apply a little pressure to my shoulder to get me to move towards his cock. With hiis cock being hard like that it was less than a foot away. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth as he pulled me onto his oozing cockhead and foreskin. I took several inches of his meat into my mouth and I just loved the thickness and the feeling of his foreskin and thick veins running all over the surface.

Luis then placed his hands behind my head and pulled me farther onto his massive cock. He said, “I can tell this is your first time, Coach. Just start sucking it like a lollipop if you want my juice. That’s it, much better now. Damn, boys, this cock sucker is a quick learner. Get ready for your turns because I won’t last much longer.’

At that point Luis was aggressively fucking my mouth and his big, hairy balls were slapping against my throat on every stroke. In just a couple of more minutes he quickened his strokes and said, “Fuck yeah, Coach, suck my cock and get ready for my big cum load.”

Just then I felt his thick cock expand even more in my mouth, and begin to throb as his big load of teen cum came flooding in. I kept sucking and swallowing until his cock was softening. Then he pulled away and slapped my face with his soft, thick cock. He asked his friends, “Okay, boys, who’s next? I’ve got this cock sucker all broken in for you.”

I liked the way the boys were taking control and it was pleasurable for me to please them that way. Kobe stepped up and unceremoniously shoved his big, black cock into my mouth and I began sucking him aggressively. He only lasted a few minutes, after getting so turned on watching Luis fuck my face. Then it was Derek’s turn and I swallowed all his cum too.

After I had sucked and swallowed all three of the boys, Luis pushed me back until I was lying down on my back on the bench. Then he straddled the bench over my head, facing my feet, and said, “My bitches always like to suck my balls, Coach. You might like it too since you’re our bitch now. We’ve got to break you in right.”

He squatted down until his huge, egg-sized balls and scrotum were in my face. I was able to suck one testicle and his scrotum into my mouth at a time. I felt so nasty and perverted being under that teenage boy that way and sucking his genitals. Then he sat down harder and shifted forward until I was sucking his perineum, with my nose pressed into his ass crack.

I sucked him that way for a few minutes until he shifted a little more and my face was buried in his muscular ass. He pressed down even harder and said, “That’s it, Coach, suck my Rican ass for me. It’s all nice and clean for you now, but you can suck it again after our next practice, before we shower.”

Luis finished feeding me his ass, and as we were leaving the locker room he said, “Tell Jody about our big cocks and cum loads, Coach. It she wants some just let us know. We’ll even knock her up for you if you want.”

I tried to tease him a little saying, “Oh sure, Luis, like I could really tell Jody what I did with you boys and that you want to impregnate her. By the way boys, let’s keep this our little secret, and not let the other boys know what I did for you.”

Following that first experience sucking cocks, balls, and Luis’ ass, I went straight home to tell Jody what happened. I showed her the video I recorded so she could hear everything the boys said to me and about her and watch me sucking their cocks. She got very excited and said, “Damn, honey, I think those boys have bigger cocks and balls than Lamar and his friends from college. I can now see why you're so attracted to them. It turns me on hearing that they would like to impregnate me too. What do we do now, Stuart?”

I replied, “Well, I definitely want to suck those three boys some more and watch them fuck you. I could probably suck the rest of them too, but I think we should limit this to the three with the biggest cocks, at least for now. I’ll tease them during the practices and game during the week and let them know if they win the game on Saturday, I’ll bring them home with me for a special celebration party. That’s a pretty full-proof plan since they’re one of the best teams.”

After our first practice the next week, Luis, Derek and Kobe waited for me to take a shower with them again. They got the idea that if I was alone with just the three of them, they’d get me to suck their cocks again. When I finished sucking all of them and swallowing their cum, I said, “If you boys win the game on Saturday, Jody wants me to bring just the three of you home with me for a special party to celebrate. I’m not sure what she has in mind, but we should have a good time.”

That got the boys excited and they more aggressively fucked my mouth and fed me their balls and asses after the next night game and practice. It got to the point that I was lying back on the bench while they fucked my mouth and throat like a pussy. Then on Saturday they won the game. We showered and waited until the other boys left before getting into my car and heading for my home in the suburbs.

Jody was in the family room waiting for us. She was wearing the same, tight yoga pants that she wore that first time at the game, and her camel toe was thick, wet, and on display for all to see. She was also wearing one of my thin, sleeveless, white undershirts that had shrunk in the wash. It was tight and her big tits were pushing out all over and her nipples were poking way out.

We asked the boys what they wanted to drink and gave them all beers. Then Jody said, “Go ahead and sit down, boys, I’ve got a little video for you to watch.”

I didn’t know what she was up to and was surprised when the video from the locker room started playing. The boys sat there spell-bound watching and listening to the comments they made about wanting to fuck Jody and impregnate her. They laughed when the part showing me sucking their cocks and balls, and Luis’ ass came into view. Jody was openly rubbing her pussy and the boys were rubbing their cocks.

Jody teasingly said, “I really like the way you fed Stuart your cocks, boys. That was his first time being a cock sucker and he really likes it. For some reason he also likes sucking your balls and asses too. He didn’t even know that he had a taste for brown and black fuck meat until he saw you boys in the locker room. And it was so nice of you boys to offer to impregnate me. I’m not even sure that I’ll be able to get pregnant at my age. Let’s go up to my bedroom and see who wants to try first.”

The boys were stunned by her comments, but soon recovered as we all followed Jody up to our bedroom. They were jostling and shoving for position to closely see her gorgeous ass so prominently displayed in those tight pants. She quickly took off her shirt and pants and was standing naked in front of us.

Her hairy, fat pussy lips were very wet, and I smelled her arousal. She looked at the boys and asked, “Well, what are you waiting for, boys. It’s not every day that a wife like me offers herself to horny teen boys. Stuart can keep you boys hard while you’re sucking my tits and waiting for your turns.”

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs. The boys quickly stripped and Luis climbed between her legs as Derek and Kobe got on their sides on either side of her. Luis pressed his big cock head against her vulva, and slowly pushed into her as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. At the same time the other boys were sucking her beautiful tits. I lay on my side behind Kobe with my head towards his feet and my face at his ass. Then I coaxed him to spread his legs to give me access to his balls and ass from behind.

Jody was in ecstasy being fucked and kissed by Luis and having both breasts sucked. She wrapped her legs around his ass to hold him in place as she humped against his long, hard thrusts. I knew that she was having her first orgasm of the night when she broke their kiss to say, “Oh yesssss, shove that big cock into my fertile cunt. Fuck me and shoot your big load of cum right into my womb!”

Right after Jody’s comments Luis stiffened up and began flexing his cock and ass as he filled her pussy with his potent, young cum. He stayed on top of her, slowly stroking her pussy with his deflating cock, and didn’t seem to want to pull out. Finally, Jody said, “Fuck, Luis, that was amazing. But you need to pull out and let Stuart clean us up so Derek and Kobe can have their turns.”

Luis moved back, and I covered Jody’s cum-soaked pussy with my mouth. I was already familiar with the taste of his cum but sucking that teen’s cum from my wife’s pussy made it all taste so much better. His load was big, and I swallowed it all before leaning over to clean Luis’ cock. He pushed his cock into my mouth and said, “That’s it, cock sucker, suck me clean. I just inseminated your slut wife. So, eat all my oozing spunk. What kind of pussy ass, mother fucker lets black and Rican teen boys fuck his middle-aged wife anyway?”

Kobe was getting ready to fuck Jody next. He grabbed me by the arm and said, “Come on, Coach, get down there on your back while Jody gets on top. I want you to watch up close while I fuck her with my ten-inch, black cock, better than you’ve ever done.”

I lay back and Jody got on top of me in the sixty-nine position. Then Kobe shoved his big cock into her pussy as his big balls slapped against my head and face. It was a huge turn-on watching her getting fucked like that. I tried to suck her clit and his balls every chance I got. After he ejaculated the second load of teen cum into her cunt for the day, she sat up on my face and pressed my nose and mouth into her slimy vulva. That’s when Kobe’s thick load of cum came pouring into my mouth.

That was just the beginning of a long night of fucking and sucking. Each of the three boys fucked Jody four times before we all fell asleep together on our bed at about 5:00 am. They made me suck their balls and assholes with Jody watching, and she was calling me names just like they were. Then when I woke up at about 8:00 am, Derek was fucking her again, as Kobe was moving into position over me to fuck my mouth and feed me his balls.

I finally got the boys into my car at about noon on Sunday to take them back to the city. They were giving me shit the whole way. When we got back to the gym where I was letting them off, they fucked my mouth again and gave me three more loads of cum.

The following week at practices and the game were even more interesting. The three boys that I was already sucking told the other four about everything that Jody and I did. Then I sucked off all the boys at almost every practice and game. Jody even came to watch a couple of games and went to the locker room to get fucked afterwards.

We started having parties with all the boys every weekend at our home. It only took a couple of weeks to learn that Jody was pregnant. The father had to be one of the Puerto Rican or black boys because I hadn’t fucked her since the boys started fucking her. Then we continued to suck and fuck all of those boys while we wait to see if she can carry the baby to full term at her age.
 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments