Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Courage Part 2

25
25 Comments 25
33.9k Views 33.9k
621 words 621 words
Famous Story
Mille sucked in a breath and closed her eyes.

“Jared, we cannot do this.”

“Why not?”

“You are 17!”

Jared traced a path from her shoulder, down her arm and laced his fingers in hers. He reached her arm behind her waist and pulled her hips toward his. Millie could feel his cock against her and damn if her body didn’t betray her by making her pussy wet. Shaking herself, “You are Jess’ best friend, his age!”

“Dammit Mille, I am a man. I know what I want and what I need.”

With those words, Jared pressed closer, skin to skin. He felt her nipples pebble against his chest, her body responding to his. Jared wedged a knee between her legs, gathered her free hand into his other, brought it up behind her back and held them there together. Millie looked up into his eyes as he traced a finger around her waist and down her tummy. She sucked in a breath as he went lower and moaned as he slid two fingers deep inside her pussy. Jared groaned “Fuck Millie, you are so tight!” He curled his fingers and Mille whimpered. He slid his thumb over her clit as he pumped his fingers in and out.

Millie closed her eyes, “What the hell am I doing?” she thought, “This is my son’s best friend, but it feels so fucking good. It has been so long.” She could not help but grind down on his fingers.

“That’s it Millie, let go.”

Her eyes flew open and stared into his, the smile that caressed her face caused Jared’s heart to skip. She pulled on her hands, indicating that she wanted them free. Jared released them and moaned as she reached up, wound one arm around his neck and the other hand threaded into his hair, pulling.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

Millie raised a leg and hooked it around Jared’s waist, the other leg followed, keeping his fingers buried deep. She locked her ankles and bounced on his hand. That is the fuel he needed and he pumped faster.

“Fuck yes, right there!” Millie screamed, as she flooded his hand. She bit down on his shoulder to muffle her release. Her pussy quivered around his fingers. She licked the bite mark that she left on his shoulder.

“Oh I am not done Millie.” Jared turned and placed her on the bed. She released her ankles and lay spread before him. He knelt at the foot of the bed and pulled her towards the edge. He kissed her inner thighs and nipped closer to her sex. He licked her from the bottom of her pussy to the top, his tongue delving deep. Her hips rose off the bed. Her taste exploded on his tongue. Millie whimpered and Jared groaned. His arms reached under her thighs and he gathered her to his mouth, straightening up. Her legs tensed over his shoulders as he devoured her. Millie reached up and grasped her nipples, pulling the rings and twisting them. He reached a finger and traced her slit. Jared tapped his finger on the puckered hole. He looked over her mound and felt her walls tighten around his tongue. He entered her sweet ass with his finger and moaned against her sex. He drove it deeper, fueled by her moans.

“Jared, oh fuck Jared…” Millie came in a flood, filling his mouth. He swallowed what he could, but there was so much. It dribbled down his chin and onto his chest. Jared slowly lowered her legs, sliding her pussy down his chest, leaving a trail of her juices along its path. He stopped when he reached his jean clad cock and thrust his hips forward, promising more.

Published 
Written by Southern_Sass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments