Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cry for Help

"Marie goes looking for guidance and find so much more."

18
5 Comments 5
14.8k Views 14.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Cry for Help

He was shocked by her abrupt appearance in the church day-care. Bright eyes, dripping wet and nearly falling through the door, he was forced to drop the half assembled shelving unit and spring to her aid.

"I am so sorry I'm late! My kids pitched such a fit over being dropped off during a thunderstorm, I forgot my umbrella, then I couldn't even find you until I heard your drill, what are yo-" she suddenly cut off her ramble, finally looking up to meet his gaze as she had been attempting to sop up a gallon of water from her blouse with a tissue from her purse.

"Oh, God, I'm so sorry, this place seemed deserted, I thought you had to be Pastor White in here making this racket. I was supposed to meet him twenty minutes ago for our first counseling session" she explained.

Her eyes finally began to focus on her rescuer, taking in the short untidy brown hair, highlighted by silver at his temple, betraying the loss of his youth although obviously not his vitality.

His caring blue eyes looked down at her, smiling as he explained, "I know. You must be Marie. My name is Michael and Pastor White asked me to wait for you here. His arthritis was just too much for him today so he asked me to come in and handle his responsibilities. This included the shelf for the children's books," he nodded toward the discarded project and tightening his arm around her waist, "and you. I have been filling in on occasion in preparation for his retirement. Since my wife passed a few years ago I've been donating more and more time to the church."

He shrugged and grinned,"Sometimes I get lucky and even enjoy the task. Now, why don't you sit down and get settled so we can begin- this shelf will keep until later," he explained as he guided her over to a cushioned bench in what was obviously the reading nook of the daycare.

He released his arm from her as she sat down and taking a seat adjacent to her, he watched her shiver from the loss of contact. He waited patiently as she forcibly pulled her eyes away from his and began to scour the room, looking for the words she so desperately needed.

Wrapping her arms around herself she began, "I'm going to go to Hell. I really need to speak with Pastor White, no offense, but I cannot see how you could possibly help me," she explained, her dark hazel eyes already beginning to shine with emotion.

Surprised, Michael paused, and leaning in said, "I don't know why you would say that. I am just as qualified as Pastor White- I am just a bit younger. We attended the same schools even and if it helps you any at all, he was my mentor during my education and counsel through every rough patch I have ever endured. Now, he said you requested marriage and spiritual counseling for yourself without your spouse, or anyone else for that matter, knowing anything about your visit. Is that about right?" He had taken her slightly smaller hands in his and was holding her gaze steadily.

She nodded and took a cleansing breath.

"It's quite simple really," she said. "I love my husband deeply and strive to be everything he wants and needs, but for years now there's been something--- something lacking," she caught his dark probing eyes for a moment and slowly pulled her hands from his.

"I won't go into detail because it's irrelevant really. What I needed to discuss with the Pastor, and now I guess you, is adultery. My husband wants me to be this--this," she began to blush, "highly sexual woman. He wants what most men desire, and he gets it, but he is not consistent...so there are times where I am left," she paused with a sigh,"alone."

Eyes downcast, she wrapped her arms even more tightly around herself, unknowingly pushing her breasts together and causing her blouse to buckle ever so slightly- revealing the pale lace restraining her ample cleavage.

Michael looked her over, momentarily forgetting he was there to guide her, acknowledging her curves, her long wavy chestnut hair, still dripping with rain. He noticed that she wore no makeup but rather than appearing unkempt it let her smooth pale skin shine naturally, including the soft blush she carried right now. The wet jeans and blouse allowed her to hide nothing as they clung to her.

Although she was approaching forty in a few years (according to his conversation with Pastor White) you would never know due to the hours she spent at the gym attempting to regain the figure of her youth. He felt guilty at the stirring in his loins.

He had to ask her,"So, you've had an affair? That's why you needed to talk to us about adultery? You are worried about your soul."

She shook her head. "No, I have not had an affair- not really," she sighed. "But, what IS adultery? When have you crossed the line Michael?"

She pleaded with her eyes and dropped from the bench to kneel childlike at his feet, begging for understanding.

"Some would say simply it's having sex with someone other than your spouse. But you tell me, when is it cheating? When I look at another man? Fantasize about him?"

She grabbed his wrists and continued her pleading. "If the activity is only on the phone like the sex by text or phone sex, is that cheating when you never see the person? What about sending a picture or a video. Is that cheating?"

He knew she was searching for honest clarification, it was written all over her face, but he could not help the now painful erection gnawing away at his ability to focus on the religious aspect of their conversation.

Unaware of his situation, she unknowingly pushed him too far, "Can you pleasure yourself with a man in the room so long as you don't touch him? Is it cheating if you never touch? There is so much besides just sex. Where is the line?"

By this point Michael was paying more attention to the movement of her lips than the actual argument she was presenting, until she finished, "If adultery begins in the mind and I'm going to Hell for thinking thoughts I CANNOT HELP HAVING- why can I not actually enjoy them in the flesh? Why does God allow us to torture ourselves this way?"

Michael slowly sank to the floor in front of her holding her gaze. A knowing smile spread across his strong features, crinkling his eyes, softening his hard edges, "I have good news Marie. Very good news." She looked hopefully up at him.

He continued, "We can solve your problem, right here, right now," and with that, he pulled her into a kiss, so sudden and passionate she didn't have time to refuse, only to respond.

His left hand immediately became entangled in her hair, the right tenderly caressing her cheek. She was so surprised, she still clung loosely to his wrists, slowly sliding them up his arms as the kiss began to deepen.

It wasn't until their torsos touched, and she felt how stiff Michael was, that she was able to break away, "I--I can't do this--this isn't right!"

Leaning his forehead down onto hers he asked her simply, "Do you want me?"

She nodded wordlessly.

He pressed on, "Have you thought of how good it will feel?"

Once again, a wordless affirmation from Marie.

Michael groaned softly to himself, sending a gentle vibration through his chest and torso into her body, "So have I and I intend to show you how much better it will be then you can even imagine," he whispered as he gently tipped her chin up and feathered a kiss on her lips, "Since according to your own argument, we will already pay for the sin we've committed in the mind- I plan to make it well worth it for both of us."

With his closing words Michael recaptured her lips and she relinquished control of her body.

While still kneeling, he slowly unfastened her jeans and began the slow process of peeling them down her legs.

GrandestCock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GrandestCock

So lost in the slow gentle kisses of her new lover, she barely noticed her panties following them down.

When they could go no lower, Michael eased her onto her back, knowing she would be more than comfortable on the foam puzzle floor beneath them. His warm blue eyes never left hers when he broke their kiss to remove the pants from her lower legs. He slowly laid down on top of her, allowing her to sense every movement as it was made, rushing nothing.

She was just able to catch the faint clean scent of his aftershave as he gently nuzzled her cheek. Softly he began to kiss her ear, her neck, and a bite on her collar bone, ever so carefully. He peppered slow kisses across her neck, steering clear of her breasts and lips.

His intention to show her how much pleasure there was to be had. It was working quite well as he skillfully unbuttoned and removed her blouse- her front clasp bra followed her top to the sidelines.

Michael had always been a giver, in the home, the church, his community, and the bedroom was no exception. He knew the time for haste had passed and that he would need as much stamina that his mature body could give.

Marie was already softly sighing and Michael had never ventured south of her neck line. He allowed his hands to lightly trace patterns on her sides as he moved back up for another long kiss, exploring her mouth with his tongue, creating their own special dance to share.

When their eyes met next, he could see hers were now turning quite green and dilated- as if she were becoming intoxicated. He smiled and lifted himself up to remove his t-shirt finally.

She stared unabashedly at his broad, lightly muscled shoulders,a light dusting of dark hair across his chest. She let her eyes naturally follow the slight path of hair as it disappeared into the waistband of his still fastened jeans.

She could clearly see the outline of his erection peeking out of the top and was more than interested. Wordlessly she caught his gaze and questioned why she was without clothes and he remained covered by simply raising her brow.

 With a knowing grin Michael explained, "First things first, I am in no hurry- are you?" Marie shook her head and pulled him back down to her.

Once again, they began kissing, Michael propping himself up with one hand, the other cupping her cheek. Her hands now freely explored his back, gliding over every taut muscle, just becoming moist with the sweat of his exertions. She gripped him closer at the waist, hoping to feel his desire pressed more firmly against her. He did not disappoint. Marie ran her hand up to his hair and began to massage his scalp as they kissed followed by a gentle tug to encourage him to go lower.

His kisses left heat everywhere they touched, including her breasts. He slowly nuzzled her nipple, teasing her, causing her to arch into him, begging him to taste her. When he finally pulled her nipple into his mouth Marie released the lowest, most sensual moan he'd ever heard, coupled with the handful of hair she had a death grip on, he knew she was enjoying this as well.

Michael began to lightly run his finger tips upon the nipple not already in his mouth. She seemed to enjoy this but he sensed she wanted something different, something more from her pleading whine. Light touches became more intense, a firm hand, gripping her, a brisk rub this time and she was gasping and attempting to grind on the leg that had fallen between her own.

She was slowly losing control of herself, allowing him to play her body as he found the perfect melody for them there on the floor.

Michael alternated between her breasts, allowing her to pleasure herself on the leg of his jeans, leaving more and more of her sweet musky scent there for him to discover later. It felt so good in fact that it was only a few moments before Marie began to pant harder, her whole body beginning to tense, "oh, Oh, OH God, Michael! Please, I--I'm- Oh God, I'm so close!"

Michael, having other plans, decided to lift himself off of her, pulling her up as well, only to spin her around. He had her kneel before the bench which happened to be backed with a mirror.

"You are going to look at me, at yourself and you will not even try to shut your eyes again. Understand?" Michael explained as he knelt between her heels. She arched her back, pressing her butt against his crotch and agreed, "Yes, Sir."

Michael quickly reached to the side, removed the bit from his cordless drill and laid it beside them on the floor, never once releasing her from his gaze, so, naturally Marie was none the wiser to his actions.

He unzipped his pants, pulled them down just enough to allow him access to his full length and placed it at the juncture of her legs. He slid it back and forth in her moisture, teasing her with it.

Kissing her neck from behind he inquired, "Do you want this?" She nodded.

He reached around and began to massage both of her breasts as he teased her neck with more slow open mouthed kisses, rubbing his hardness back and forth through her slit, "I said, Do- you- want- this?" Marie reached her hand above her head and grabbed his hair, pulling, and rocked her hips back onto him hissing, "Dear God, Yes-s-s!"

She hadn't been able to see him yet, but she could feel him. He was long enough to reach her G-spot from behind, and thick enough to make her wince at the sudden fullness when he angled himself and let it finally penetrate her.

Immediately they fell into a steady rhythm, not fast-just fast enough. Marie was already wound tight from the constant teasing he'd already put her though, instantly she began to moan and tighten in the most pleasurable places.

Michael felt her approaching the edge; however, he didn't want her to fall over the edge, Michael wanted to feel her fracture around him in a million pieces, come completely apart and he had a plan.

He held her shoulder for leverage and began to pound her from behind doubly hard. At the same time he grabbed the cordless drill and placed the butt of the huge tool against her pubic mound and pulled the trigger. The tool heated immediately and vibrated hard enough that he felt it throughout his body.

Pressure from within and out, more intense than anything she could imagine, Marie couldn't hold back anything. Crying, pleading, gushing and unable to understand how it could feel so good it actually hurt, Marie rode out an orgasm so strong she didn't even notice that she was being filled by Michael until she felt it streaming down her legs and puddling at her knees.

Trembling.

Breathless.

Fulfilled, drained and utterly condemned she collapsed against him, unable to believe the turn of events.

----------------

Work of fiction.

First attempt.

~Comments~ Suggestions~Constructive Criticism all appreciated.

Published 
Written by unexpectedlysimple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments