Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Date Night With a Twist

"Fun with hubby and another couple"

37
11 Comments 11
23.3k Views 23.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
We decided to go out to a romantic dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. The evening was just right! It had been hot during the day, but by 6:00 p.m. it was a very comfortable 80 degrees. I decided to wear a little black dress and some strappy sandals. It makes me smile to look sexy for my man.

We arrived at the restaurant and knew there would be a wait, but that was okay. We went to the bar and ordered some drinks, wine for me and Pepsi for him. As we were waiting, I made it very clear that I was not wearing any panties. How did I accomplish this? Well, we were sitting in the corner of the bar and I was facing away from the crowd. He was facing me and I "accidentally" shifted in my chair so my dress would ride up a little too high, but I also spread my legs enough as I shifted, to show him my bare pussy.

His eyes lit up! He reached under my dress and gently played with my clit. He stuck his finger inside my pussy and I leaned back slightly in order to get deep penetration. When he pulled his finger out I licked off my juices. Yummy!

He kissed me deeply. I could have jumped on his hard cock right there but we were in a restaurant. I did let him know I knew about his erection. I stroked him as best as I could and he moaned. I wanted his hardness in my mouth and in my wet pussy.

I could barely stand it. I had to touch myself right then and there. After all, we were in the corner of the bar! Who would see? So I very casually shifted in my chair so it looked like I was sitting closer to him. I fingered myself with a little tiny vibrator. I was glad the bar was somewhat noisy to drown out the sound. I was throbbing and very wet in no time at all. Now it was his turn to lick my juices. 

We were called to our table and sat across from each other. I wanted to play with his cock with my feet. Plus I wanted to touch my pussy more and tease him by licking my fingers. A few minutes later another couple was seated near our table. I noticed she too was wearing a nice dress for her man. Then I noticed she was playing with his cock under the table also. She was playing with herself under her dress, all the while looking my way! I was so turned on, I had to touch my pussy yet again. We just smiled at each other in that knowing manner.

After we ate dinner, the other couple approached our table and asked to sit down. They introduced themselves and wondered if we were going to continue our evening. We said we were headed to a strip club and would they like to join us? They agreed and followed us to our next destination.

When we arrived, I wanted to find out more about them. I asked her if she saw me playing with my pussy and if she was playing with hers in order to turn me on.

myassready
Online Now!
Lush Cams
myassready

She smiled and said yes, she was. I told her it was very sexy and that this had never happened to me before. She said it is awesome to touch yourself but even better to touch another woman. I let the comment go because I really didn’t know what to say.

As we were sitting in the strip club, my hubby was getting turned on by some of the dancers. He grabbed my hand and made me feel his hard cock. I didn’t really like that. Another woman was turning him on! So I decided to let another woman turn ME on! I turned to my new friend and asked her if she would show me what it was like to be touched by another woman.

She was very eager to accommodate my request. We didn’t even leave our table. Right there, under the table, she started rubbing my thigh. As she got higher and higher up toward my pussy, I was throbbing with excitement. Finally, she reached my clit. I nearly moaned out loud with excitement. Finally, my hubby took his eyes off the sexy dancer and soon both our husbands were watching us.

We started kissing at first. It just brought us closer together and made touching much easier. I loved having her tongue in my mouth. It was soft and sexual. Plus she kept her eyes open and watched me and I watched her. It was awesome! Since we were so close, I was able to reach under her dress and touch her pussy. I thought I was wet with excitement, but she was almost dripping. It was even more exciting because I was the reason she was so wet.

I could not keep my hands off of her or my tongue out of her mouth. Suddenly the lights went down in the club and she took the opportunity to slip under the table. I took the opportunity to pull my dress up higher because I knew what she was going to do. She started licking my inner thighs and kissing them. It was so soft yet, so erotic. Her hands were also rubbing my thighs and finally she touched my clit with her tongue. I thought I was going to explode! It was amazing.

She sucked my clit and thrust her tongue in my pussy. Then she went back to my clit and inserted two fingers in my pussy, thrusting them in and out in an amazingly sexual way. I have never felt such excitement before. Maybe it’s because a woman knows where all the sweet spots are and she was finding them. I let her lick me until I couldn’t take it any more. I was completely satisfied and wanted to do the same for her. Little did I know, her husband was behind her on the floor licking her pussy while she was pleasuring me. All the while, my hubby sat there, touching himself and knowing all along we would have a wonderful night of love making ahead of us!

Published 
Written by submissivesharon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments