Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Divorced Friends With Benefits

"After five years they finally crossed the friendship line"

71
10 Comments 10
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"100% Fantasy"

I first met Christy about five years ago as I was about to separate from my then-wife. We had mutual friends and had met one evening at a wine bar in our small downtown. While I did not know her back in high school, I did know her older sister as she was my age. Ironically, she and I worked for the same large manufacturing company in town. I was in Sales and Marketing, and she was in Payroll.

Christy had been separated for almost two years and was finalizing her divorce from her Ex. It was a long, painful, and expensive divorce. They seemed to argue over everything, often spending more on lawyer fees than what said item might be worth.

She gave me some very good advice as I moved out and my wife and I started the divorce procedure. I learned that she was also a man-hater, as she no longer trusted anyone with a penis. Yes, her husband had been cheating on her for about two years when she finally caught him.

After about six months I had several friends tell me I should date Christy. We seemed like a good match, they said. There was one big problem, I did not find Christy attractive. She had a typical fifty-plus-year-old woman BBW figure with big tits, but I simply did not find her attractive. She had thin lips, deep-set eyes, a bad at-home golden blonde hair dye job and did not know how to dress her curvy body.

Over the years we hung out regularly both with our group of friends or just the two of us. We had much in common, including our lack of success with online dating. There were two of our friends who used to always tell me I should just hook up with her. It was well known that she had hooked up with other men in a FWB situation.

Fast forward to October 2022 when Christy and I were both off work as our company had closed for two weeks for plant maintenance. We were simply trading a few texts one day asking what the other was doing. We were both bored. We made plans for me to pick up dinner at an Italian deli.

After arriving she opened a bottle of vino and we started catching up about our vacations the week prior. She had gone to Nashville and New Orleans while I went to an all-inclusive resort near Cabo San Lucas. We soon made a salad and went out to her pool to eat dinner. And we had a second bottle of wine.

It was very warm for the second week of October and Christy joked about us going swimming.

“I love that idea! Let’s jump in,” I said.

Christy laughed, “You don’t have a suit.”

“I’ll skinny dip,” I joked, thanks to the wine.

“I dare you,” Christy said rather loudly.

I stood up, pulled off my t-shirt, kicked off my flip-flops, and started to unbuckle my belt. I looked at Christy and she was laughing.

“Ok, very funny,” she said.

My khaki shorts fell to the concrete, and I stood there in just my black Under Armor boxer briefs.

“I’ll put my suit on if you swim in your undies,” Christy said as she stood up.

Without saying a word, I stepped out of my undies, turned towards her giving her a full view of manhood, and took a few steps down into her tanning ledge.

“Oh my God!” she stammered.

“Come on, get naked,” I told her with a laugh. I turned back toward her, “Get a good look at my cock because once I jump in the water it will be total shrinkage,” referencing one of the classic Seinfeld episodes.

EbonyOlive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyOlive

Christy was getting an eye full. She was staring at my dick. It was then that I was thankful that I had shaved downstairs that morning. I gave myself a little fondle and then stroked myself a few times. I then jumped off the tanning ledge into the deep end. I was joined by her golden retriever Daisy.

As I broke water and shook the water out of my ears, I saw her stand up and proclaim, “What the hell,” as she pulled off her tank top. I turned slightly so I would not gawk as she released her big boobs from her pink lace bra. I soon heard her step into the water. “You can look. I’ve saw your cock,” she laughed.

I turned around as I treaded water tossing the ball for Daisy, she was standing there caressing her breasts. I guessed she was a 40DD and a size XL/16.

Without even thinking I said, “Nice tits.”

I think Christy was as shocked as I was. “Thanks,” she whispered. She then jumped into the water and swam toward me.

I smiled, “No, really, you’ve got nice big boobs. I love big tits.”

“I’m glad you like them. Why don’t you play with the girls? Lick them, suck them, and pinch my nipples. They need some attention from a man,” she said.

I didn’t question her. I reached out and softly caressed her left breast. With my left hand, I pulled her closer, placing my arm around her waist. As she got close, I went in for a kiss.

It was on. We attacked each other and were soon back on the tanning ledge making out and running our hands all over each other’s bodies. It was apparent that we both had a sexual appetite that had not been fed in months.

“Sit up on the pool deck,” Christy instructed me. She soon was between my legs, stroking my cock back to life. I had shrunk to half size, but once she started sucking on my cock I grew back in both length and girth. I was happily surprised with her skills, especially when she sucked on my balls and licked my shaved sack.

As I looked around her backyard I saw the pool, the landscaping, and her dog Daisy laying in the sun on the warm concrete. I looked down at Christy and she was looking right into my eyes.

“Oh fuck,” I whispered. I’m close to cumming.

She stopped quickly, “Good. Cum in my mouth.” And she went back to licking and sucking on my pink steel.

Another three minutes and I warned her, “I’m about to cum. Oooh, shit!” I grabbed her head and forced her down on my meat stick as I shot rope after rope of my man spunk down her throat. She gagged from deep throating and the blasts of cum. I released her head.

She allowed me to finish, taking all of my cum into her mouth. And like a good cum slut she opened her mouth, showed me my baby batter on her tongue, and then swallowed.

“Christy, that was so fucking hot!” I exclaimed.

“I loved how you shoved your cock in my throat when you climaxed. I want you to dominate me tonight. I want you to fuck me all night long. Let’s go inside,” she said.

I laughed and said, “I guess we’ve crossed that friendship line, huh?”

She turned slightly, “I just want sex. Friends with benefits. That’s it.”

“Sounds good to me,” I said. “I hope you enjoy having your pussy licked.”

Christy laughed, “Yes, please!”

The End Part One.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments