Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Divorced Friends With Benefits - Part Two

"Their sexual desires override their friendship"

45
4 Comments 4
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is pure fantasy based on a real relationship between two divorced friends."

Christie and I damn near ran up the wet stairs into her back porch and into the house.

She went straight towards the couch, and I was right on her tail. We kept up the frantic pace of kissing and touching. About a minute in she stopped, pulled back, and asked, “Are we making a mistake?”

“We can’t stop now,” I told her. “We’ve crossed that line. Besides, I haven’t got you off yet,” I said with a devilish grin.

Christie slid up the couch and I spread her legs wide open, giving me access to her fat hairless cunt. I placed my hand over her mound and made small motions to stimulate the area and get blood moving. With my other hand, I caressed her breasts and started talking dirty to her.

“I want to suck on your big titties all night long. Pinch these giant eraser nipples and twist them as you squirm. Lick your pussy and suck on your clit. You want that don’t you Christie?” I said.

“Yes. Make me your bitch. I’m a slut. Fuck me all night long. I’ve been wanting your cock for five years,” she said looking me in the eyes. “I want to be fucked in every position.”

Laughing, “Oh, we’ll do that, but first I’m going to eat your pussy.”

Over the next five minutes, I fingered, licked, kissed, and sucked on her honey pot. I gave her several different finger-bang moves which drove her crazy. I was now in the pussy eating zone as I licked and sucked her labia and clit. My tongue probed her pink tunnel several times as well. But it was when I teased her clit with my tongue that I got the reaction I wanted.

“Ohhh, fuck,” Christie moaned. “Yes. My clit. My clit. Yes.”

I alternated between sucking and tongue flicks. Flicks and kisses. Kisses and sucking. I peeked up to see her pulling on both of her giant nipples, so I slapped one hand away. I then roughly grabbed her left tit drawing a gasp from Christie.

As I continued sucking and flicking her clit, Christie’s hips and ass were rising off the couch. I focused my sucking on her clit and she let me know she was close.

“Oh my God! Suck it! Yes! I’m cumming!” she screamed.

The dam broke and her pussy nectar flooded out from her passion fruit. I savored her juices as I continued to lick her folds and suck on her meat curtains.

As she rode the wave of pleasure she told me, “Holy fuck, where did you learn how to eat pussy like that? You’re amazing.”

I smiled knowing she was not the first woman to compliment me on my oral skills. “My pleasure. I love getting women off orally,” I whispered.

We ended up in the kitchen a few minutes later, getting something to drink and discussing the new side to our relationship.

“Look,” I said, “I’m happy to be a fuck buddy, but this must be top secret. Too many people gossip in this small town. Don’t tell your besties or your sister.”

“You’re right,” she said. “We’re just fuck buddies. Friends With Benefits. But, Jesus Christ, I need you to eat me like that a few times a week,” Christie said, giggling.

“As long as you blow me like by the pool, I’m down,” I laughed.

As I grabbed a second beer from her fridge I asked, “So, where do you want to fuck?”

“Right here. Over the island. Pound me from behind,” she said as she spread her legs and bent over the cold granite countertop. “C’mon, fuck me hard and fast.”

I moved around the island and took in the view. Her pussy lips were visible through her thick thighs. For a large woman, Christie had a nice ass and I couldn’t resist thrusting my cock in her ass crack.

Rakesha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rakesha

“Hey, I don’t do anal,” she told me.

I laughed, “I’m just in your crack. Calm down.”

I grabbed my fat seven inches and rubbed it up and down her crack all the way to her pussy. And back up, teasing her. I made sure to drag it slowly across her starfish allowing her to feel how good it felt. I slid down a third time, and when I felt the wetness of her honey hole, I pushed my head into her gash.

Next, I slowly went deeper into her pussy. I was pleasantly surprised with how tight her pussy was for a woman of her age and after four kids. She obviously had been doing her Kegels. The walls of her womanhood wrapped tightly around my cock as I began slowly thrusting in and out. In and out. On occasion, I would pull all the way out and then jam my dick deep into her sex highway.

I grabbed her hips and started with a nice even rhythm; as I’d thrust in, Christie would push her ass back for extra deepness.

“Oh, yes, fuck me deep,” she said.

“You are such a cock whore,” I told her laughing. “You can’t get enough of my cock. Tell me how much you want my cock, you whore!”

“Just fuck me. I need to cum on your dick,” Christie said, laughing back at me as she turned slightly.

As we continued to fuck, I could feel her pussy spasm around my dick, so I knew she was close.  “Cum for me you whore!” I yelled. “Cum on my cock so you can lick off both of our jizz!”

As if on cue, Christie began to shiver and shake. I grabbed onto her big hips and continued to pound her pussy as she moaned and made all sorts of sex sounds.

“Oh fuck. Of fuck. Of fuck YES!” she said as she exploded into orgasm and damn near collapsed on the kitchen floor.

My cock slipped out from her movements, and I could tell I was about to cum myself. I grabbed my manhood and gave it a couple of wanks and shot a huge load of jizz onto the middle of her back. The next several ropes of spunk painted her ass white, with blobs of jizz on both ass cheeks.

“Suck my cock. Taste both of our juices, you slut,” I commanded.

Christie turned and went to her knees, opened her mouth, and I jammed my dong into her pie hole. She was soon licking and sucking my dick, cleaning every drop off my cock.

“Mmmm, tastes so good,” Christie mumbled with my dick in her mouth.

“Kiss me. I want a taste,” I said pulling her up to her feet. Our tongues danced and I could taste her tart juices and my salty spunk. “You’re right, we do taste good together.”

Suddenly Christie looked at me and realized what we had done. Her face went blank. She looked at my naked body in her kitchen and smiled. “So fuck buddies, right? I need you to fuck me at least twice a week. Deal?” she asked.

“You gotta deal. But this must remain our secret,” I said. “Think about what you’d like to do sexually next time. Let’s get kinky and experiment. This will be a no-judgment relationship.”

“OK, I want to try anal. Toys first, then you can fuck my ass,” Christie said.

“Sounds good. I want toys in my ass too. I want a prostate massage. Look it up on Pornhub,” I told Christie. “I’ve read the orgasms are amazing.”

“Ugh, I can feel your cum running down my back and ass,” she laughed. “Let’s jump in the pool and we can talk more.”

The evening soon ended in the pool as we both talked about our fantasies for the next hook-up. And she didn’t even blink an eye when I mentioned an FMF threesome.

The End Part Two.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments