Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally getting some chocolate pudding

"Who knew it could taste that good?"

6
3 Comments 3
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Hillary was a young woman who was lined up with the typical values of her peer group. At nineteen years of age she had found the path to finding her personal path to bliss. Her first dorm room mate was instrumental in expanding the awareness of how broad the scope of self pleasuring could be.

Amanda was already in their dorm room by herself when Hillary came home that first Friday of the school year. That was the night that Hillary saw her first dildo. For a happy, sheltered and naive young woman from western Minnesota the sight of seeing her roommate from Singapore stuffing her personal area with a huge Black penis looking device was mystical and exciting but it was also troubling on so many levels.

Hillary had only seen her own private area up until that night. But seeing how beautiful Amanda was lying there totally naked was a phenomenal experience. Amanda had such a beautiful triangle of pubic hair, and seeing her alternating the plunging motion of the penis substitute into her creamy wetness made Hillary weak in the knees. The thing that was so amazing for Hillary was the fact that Amanda was so into the process of self pleasuring that she ignored everything accept how good she was feeling.

Hillary felt an awakening taking place in her body. It was obvious that some part of her mind was really enjoying the sight of this scene. Her nipples were starting to swell and her private space down below began tingling. But we'll get back to that evening later. Now let's flesh out Hillary, who she was and what some of her interests were.

When she was back home in Minnesota there were many nights that, after eating dinner and doing her homework, she would climb into bed with the special super hydrating lotion and her battery operated toothbrush. She had found the road to self pleasuring and the toothbrush was a big part of that discovery.

Hillary was especially fond of her breasts. When she was in the shower before bed she had noticed how good her nipples felt so when the shower spray hit them at a certain angle. She liked how that feeling made her private area feel really excited. She liked the way the guys at school always made a big deal about them during her senior year. They would say stuff like WHOA mama can I lay my head on those babies? OOOOH WEEEEE I can see my head between those bad boys all night. Yeah baby you can make a fortune just showing those jugs, screw this school stuff, you can go straight to being a porno queen right now!

She felt special because she stood out in a good way. Sorta like the big girl on campus, at least the big white girl on campus, because there was a black chick that had some really big ones too. Hillary had noticed them after P.E. class one day when all the girls were sweaty. Those huge sweaty black breasts looked crazy beautiful. Every time Hillary saw Black women with more than ample breasts she felt that tingling feeling in her private area.

Well that was some years ago, that was a time before the two kids, before the two failed marriages. Now Hillary was 40 with a nice condo in downtown Kansas City. She had a great job that afforded her many opportunities to travel for company business. So tonight Hillary was sitting at the bar at the Chicago Marriott hotel winding down after a hectic day of business meetings when a voice from behind her said "pardon me Ms. but you look like a girl I went to high school with. Hillary turned around and was about to blast whoever this stranger was with the typical but hostile reply "I'm fine by myself , no I don't need any company and no you can't buy me a drink." But when she turned around she was face to face with some beautiful 44DDD brown breasts that accompanied a familiar face.

It was Stephanie, she was also 42 years old and 100 times more sexy than she had been at sixteen years old.

Alexa_Rios
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexa_Rios

Then before Hillary knew it the words fell out of her mouth that had been tucked away for so long "I wanted you before I knew what that feeling really was."

Stephanie said "wait a minute let me sit down and have a drink, that kinda rocked my brain!"

After the double 7 & 7 came and she slammed it down, then the 2nd one came and she sipped on it for a few moments. Stephanie said "back when we were in junior college I admired all the attention the guys gave you. I used to say to myself I want to enjoy those pretty white boobs myself, I wonder how they feel, I wonder how her nipples would feel in my mouth, I wonder if she would let me, I wonder does she get wet when she sees me like I do when I see her, will I ever get a chance to tell her, will I ever get a chance to find out how good she must feel, will she ever want to know how it feels to hold my brown breasts and feel my nipples swell in her mouth, what does her cream taste like, does she want to know what mine tastes like, will this fantasy ever come to life?"

After Stephanie let that big load of pent up feelings and questions out, Hillary ordered a double 7 & 7 for her self. When it came she slammed it and then stood up and said Steph I know where the answers to all your questions are hiding. Come with me to my room.

The door to room 820 was barely closed before Hillary had Stephanie on the bed and was pulling her blouse up over her head. Soon both women were naked, breathing hard and soaking wet. Considering both had led a completely straight sexually all of their life the Bi vibe between them was stronger than any straight vibe either had experienced before. Hillary touched the soft curly mat of pubic hair that neatly framed Stephanie's luscious pussy and was pleasantly surprised to feel the hot dampness. Hillary flipped Steph on her back and buried her face in that wet chocolate pudding creamy pussy.

Considering she had never done this before she lapped that pussy like a five year old with their first ice cream cone. Oh it tasted so good. Oh it tasted better than Bananas Foster with real Rum, Oh it tasted better than Red Velvet cake right out of the oven. Oh, it tasted better than warm Pecan Pie with Butter pecan Ice cream on top. Hillary was in heaven and soon Stephanie was there too as her first climax took hold and shook her body.The exotic aroma of Nubian sex cream filled the room. Hillary was happier than ever before, being in the midst of her first woman encounter with the ultimate woman of her dreams.Now it was Stephanie's turn to enjoy a long dormant desire. She rolled on top of Hillary and began to slurp on one of Hillary's nipples while holding the other breast pinching that nipple also.Then the humping began followed by the sounds of moaning, groaning, grunting, giving instructions like "right there, oh baby pinch me harder right there, oh you are beyond my wildest dreams, OH, OH, OH I am almost there, Baby, Baby, Baby please don't stop," then it happened Stephanie came.

She really came, no not like any time before by herself or with a man, she came so hard that she squirted all over Hillary. Then almost as if they were a synchronized swim team Hillary came, as she did she held Stephanie's huge breasts and pinched her nipples which caused Steph to buck wildly. Her strong thighs wet and shining around Hillary was such an amazing sight that Hillary was beside herself in ecstasy.

She had another small tremor of pleasure take her again, just before they collapsed into each others arms and drifted off to sleep. Surely this would not be the last time for this kind of class reunion activity with these two. Hillary said we've got to do this again and next time I'll bring a toy that I'd like to share with you. Stephanie said sure what harm could it do? Taste the rainbow, LOL.
Published 
Written by incrediblejourney
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments