Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forty Year Old Beauty

"A fantasy comes true. This is a true story."

7
4 Comments 4
30.0k Views 30.0k
688 words 688 words
Famous Story
I was a younger man at the time around 45yo 6'2" 210lbs and had been separated from my ex wife for several months. I was a frequent patron of a local bar after work, and stopped in for a few beers after work. The bar was pretty quiet except for the juke box playing country music, with only a few people sitting at a table at the back end of the bar. 

I noticed Judy sitting at the bar alone talking with her friend the owner. I had always been attracted to her so I sat down on the stool next to her. Judy is an exquisite beauty with about 36C breasts and about 110lbs. I had met her before but never with anything other than a friendly greeting and conversation.

As I sat down beside her, I noticed that she and the female owner of the bar were drinking shots of Tequila and that Judy was getting quite drunk. I ordered a beer and we struck up a conversation, during which time she had turned to face me and was putting her hands on my shoulders and legs. She was only wearing a tube top and very short shorts which was giving me an instant hardon.

Suddenly she said to me, "Here I want you to suck these for me," and pulled her tube top down to expose her beautiful breasts.

I was of course a little surprised but also facinated by her exibitionism and I immediately began to fondle one and suck the other breast, switching now and then from one to the other. All this was taking place on the bar stools where we sat with everyone watching and seemingly enjoying it. In a few minutes I suggested that we take this somewhere more private so that we could take it much further. She agreed and we left the bar.

We did not get far, as we got into her Lincoln in front of the door and began again. I removed the tube top and the shorts and worked my way to her pussy with my mouth and tongue.

ChanelleAnne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChanelleAnne

She was begging me to fuck her after a little while and I asked if she would come home with me to continue and she said yes I would love to.

We took her Lincoln instead of my truck, since she was totally naked and it was easier. I drove the car to my home while she played with and sucked my dick, since she was in no shape to drive. It was about a 20min drive and by the time we got there she was asleep on my leg.

When we arrived I tried to arouse her but she was out of it, so I got out and opened the door to the house, then came back and carried her nude into the house and to the bedroom. I locked her car and killed a little time to give her time to sleep it off somewhat then went to the bedroom and stripped nude myself and snuggled in beside her.

As I began to caress her body and breasts she was beginning to wake up finally. I worked my way back down to her pussy and began to lick and suck her clit and pussy in 69 position. She immediately took my dick into her mouth and began to suck.

After a little while I turned around and slowly inserted my dick into her shaved pussy, working from the side, as this is my favorite position. We fucked for about a half hour with both of us building to a tremendous orgasm at the same time and then drifted off to sleep snuggled together.

Next morning I made coffee and got some for her and she asked for her clothes, which were still in the car, so I retrieved them. We talked and exchanged phone numbers but I returned her to the bar and retrieved my truck, and we have never seen each other since, even though I would like to. I am certain that she would still be a beautiful woman even at our ages.

Published 
Written by Windyman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments