Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Got MILF? Part II

"Continuation to the first..."

38
9 Comments 9
64.2k Views 64.2k
714 words 714 words
Famous Story
    Jaclyn stood there with her jaw hanging on the floor, marveling at the site right before her eyes. I myself was about to go over the edge with her mom, Alicia, fucking both of my holes. So I did, I had the most intense orgasm of my life..

    "Yesss YESSS! Fuck me HARD!" I moaned, begging Alicia not to stop.

    As my orgasm was subsiding I looked up at Jaclyn to see her pants dropped to the floor along with her shirt, and she was stroking herself through her panties and fondling her breasts. Alicia and I both sat there gazing at Jaclyn. Before long we snapped out of it, I crawled over to Jaclyn and without saying a word clipped off her bra and started to suck and play with her nipples. I could hear her moaning softly above me.

    With my arse sticking in the air Alicia scooted over and started to kiss my lovely round cheeks, and tease my tight arsehole with her tongue.

    After I gave attention to both of Jaclyn's nipples I began trailing kisses down her stomach to her underwear. I slid them off slowly revealing her neatly trimmed pussy. I breathed in the sweet aroma and kissed the inside of her thighs getting closer and closer to my prize. Finally, I licked along her slit. I could feel her trying to scoot closer to get to me press her clit with my tongue.

    In the meantime, I could feel something entering my behind. Alicia had begun to slid the strap on into my tight arsehole.

    "Its so tight!" She murmured.

    Finally, I relaxed my hole and she slid the length of it in and slowly pumped it in and out. Jaclyn could not stand much more of this I slid my tongue in and out of her hole like a small dick and I could hear her breathing getting heavy.

    I slid my tongue out of her hole and finally gave her what she'd been longing for. I pressed my tongue on her clit, sucking and licking it. At the same time, Alicia began to pump the strap on faster and I cam as well.

    Jaclyn and I, best friends, were cumming together.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

Ours screams and lusts filled the house.

    "Oh yes! Oh my god, mmmm!" We cried.

    After our orgasms Alicia said to her daughter "Get on the floor and let mommy fuck you with her big cock." So being a good daughter, Jaclyn did as she was told and laid on the floor on her back. Alicia went over to her daughter and held the tip of the strap on at her opening and rubbed it up and down, lubing it up for her tight hole.

    She slowly slid it on her tight hole and Jaclyn moaned a little because it was so big. As she began to pump it in and out I went up and straddled myself around Jaclyn's face. My cunt was right above her face, and she wrapped her arms around my thighs and lowered me closer to her face. She began to lick my cunt softly at first working up a pace. I started to rock my hips with the motion of her tongue. It felt so good to be taken by another woman.

    I looked over my shoulder and saw Alicia fucking her daughter harder and harder. I could feel Jaclyn's hot breath on my pussy get heavy again as she licked and sucked my clit. She then squeezed my butt cheeks with her hands and trailed one down my crack to my vagina and inserted a finger in my hole.

    I started to rock my hips faster as Jaclyn fucked and sucked me. Alicia was fucking Jaclyn so hard, and then right there again Jaclyn and I cam together.

    "OH GOD YESSS! MORE MORE!"  Two best friends cumming at the same time again.
  
    After our orgasms ended, I collapsed onto the floor. We were all breathing heavy from the intensity of what had just occured.  We all lay on the floor and we fell asleep from such a tiring experience. I had brought mother and daughter together to share this wonderful experience and hoped that we would do it again soon. I can't wait to sleep over again.
Published 
Written by Sillyxbabyxo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments