Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Got MILF?

"Sleeping over at my bestfriend's house turns into a night I'll never forget."

43
12 Comments 12
127k Views 127k
916 words 916 words
Legendary Story
    Well I guess I should start off by describing myself... I'm 5'8, slender, long legs, long blond hair, and nice little B-cups. It was a Friday night and I was ready to party. My friend Jaclyn called me up and asked me if I wanted to sleepover that night, and of course I said yes!

    At about 7:00 I arrived at her house wearing a tank top and denim mini skirt. We ordered pizza and watched a movie and at about 8:30 her mom, Alicia, came home from work. Alicia has always been attractive to me and I've always thought of her as a friend more then a mom. She was 37 years old and had sandy blond hair into a fashionable bob, she was about 5'5 and loved to wear heels and skirts, her breasts were about a C-cup and not at all saggy, but I never thought about her in a sexual way. She went into the other room and watched TV until we finished.

    After we finished the movie her mom came into the living room again and talked to us for a bit before she showered and got ready for bed. We talked about how my senior year in high school was going and my classes. After talking for about a half hour she said that she said that she needed to get out of her work clothes so she was going to take a shower.

    Jaclyn and I sat there and chatted for a while about old memories and we were both laugh so hard that I thought I was going to pee my pants! I ran to the bathroom and burst the door open to see Alicia standing there naked getting out of the shower. I was so embarrassed that when I tried backing out of the bathroom I tripped over something and fell over onto my butt exposing my hot pink thong because I was wearing a skirt.

    Alicia was just sitting staring at my crotch. When I noticed what she was looking at I quickly covered up my exposed underwear.

    "No, don't cover it up, I think there hot," she said with a smirk.

    I looked at her puzzled and said "What? What are you talking about!?"
  
    She then walk toward me and shut the door and knelt down to my face and our lips met. I was a little hesitant because I'd never thought of my friends mom in this way but I resisted from pulling away because I liked the feeling it brought me. Her lips were so soft and I was becoming very horny.

    She started to fondle my breasts on top of my shirt and then she slipped it off and then unclipped my hot pink bra.

sharon05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharon05

She started to tease my nipples, rolling them between her fingers while kissing my neck. Trailing down my neck I started to moan softly as she worked her way to the nipple, licking around it and taking it in her mouth and sucking on it, one after the other. I let out a few more soft moans and then she backed away looking at my crotch again, noticing the big wet spot on my panties.

    Alicia started to undo my skirt and slip it off and then she slipped off my thong as well exposed my bald, wet pussy. She started by sliding her fingers along my slit making them moist and then inserting 2 fingers into my tight hole. She slid down to meet her face with my cunt and then started to tease my clit with her tongue, licking up and down my slit pumping her fingers in and out of me.

    I could feel myself slowly becoming closer to reaching a climax and I think that she could sense it because she started to lick and pump faster and faster. It felt so good and then it came.. I came..

    "Oh my god! OH MY GOD! I'm cumming! Ohh Ohhhh!" I screamed as I went over the edge.

    As I was in the afterglow of my orgasm she retreated her fingers out of my hole and reached into the drawer by the sink and pulled out a strap-on dildo. Part of me was excited and the other part was apprehensive since this was my best friends mom but that soon past when she strapped it on herself and pushed it in my face telling me to get it lubed. I did as she said and put the whole of it in my mouth and down my throat. It was at least 8 inches long and very thick.

    After it was well and wet she told me to get on my hands and knees, so again I did as she said and I could then feel her holding the tip of the dildo at the entrance of my vagina. She furiously slid it into my hole pumping it in and out. She then took one of her fingers, licked it, and stuck it in my arse. I groaned with pleasure as she started to pump that in and out in sync with the strap on. I started to play with my nipples again and they were rock hard. I was in so much pleasure at that moment, I never wanted it to end.

    I was getting closer and closer to an orgasm my moans increasing, when all of a sudden the door flew open and Jaclyn was standing there with her jaw dropped to the floor...



                                                       Stay tuned for Part 2!
Published 
Written by Sillyxbabyxo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments