Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Cut to the Chase

"Milf hits the jackpot with the young stud who mows her lawn"

45
18 Comments 18
30.5k Views 30.5k
5.9k words 5.9k words
Famous Story
Kimberly stood peeking through the curtains into her back yard, feeling deliciously naughty. Her children were away with her ex-husband for the summer, so there was really nothing standing in the way of a little fun. Outside, Chase pulled off his shirt, and she got chills from the sight of his muscular torso. Her eyes dropped to his waist, and she let out a quiet moan as she drank in the V formed by his abdominal muscles vanishing into his shorts.

He turned toward the mower and bent down to grab the pull-cord, giving her a fine view of his back and a perfect set of glutes. A single, powerful yank started the mower, and he got down to work.

Watching him make passes back and forth across her yard – a glistening sheen of sweat forming on his skin – she thought back to a few weeks before.

Chase had been mowing and doing other odd jobs for her for years. It worked out well for both of them, and he’d become a familiar, comfortable presence around the house.

It was exactly that familiarity that had started it. She’d been out the night before the first day he mowed this year. It had been a disappointing trip to the bar, but she’d still stayed late, trying to salvage the evening. When he knocked on the door to get paid, she had barely woken up. Thinking nothing of the clinging nightgown she had on, she let him in and bent down to grab her purse.

Catching him admiring her butt had been a shock, to say the least. She managed to keep it from showing on her face, handed him his money, and sent him on his way. Embarrassment had ruled her at first, but then she started thinking about the handsome young man having any interest in her as a woman. She was closer to 40 than 30 – nearly twice his age – and couldn’t help but feel aroused at the thought.

It was a fleeting fantasy, easily dismissed as wishful thinking and largely forgotten – right up until she caught him again the next week. That time, she saw him more clearly in a decorative mirror, and there was no dismissing his aroused stare as a figment of her imagination.

Her first orgasm from her flashing fingers not long after he left was easily the most powerful and satisfying she’d had in years. The second and third weren’t far behind.

Since then, she’d made a game of choosing provocative clothing to greet him every time he stepped up on the porch. Though he tried to be circumspect, she was waiting for signs of attraction and caught almost every glance or adjustment of his shorts – and there were a lot.

It had progressed to the point where the smell of fresh-cut grass instantly sent her into a spiral of arousal.

Even as she watched him through the curtains, she’d let her hand drift between her legs. Her yard wasn’t large, and soon enough, he was making the last few passes. Kim stepped back and looked down to make a few last minute adjustments.

She was wearing a pale blue, thin-strapped top that bared a nearly scandalous amount of cleavage and struggled to contain her overabundant breasts. The white skirt she’d paired it with might have been rather chaste by comparison, had she not put on a pair of navy blue panties beneath. The airy material of the skirt would let that darker color shine through in tantalizing glimpses.

When the mower sputtered to a stop, she hurried over to a mirror to check her makeup and smooth back a few errant strands of short blonde hair. A few seconds later, he knocked on the door.

“Come on in,” she said when she opened the door.

Chase sighed in relief as he stepped into the air conditioning. “It’s hot as hell today,” he said as he closed the door.

“The weather man said it was going to be miserable. Now, where did I leave my purse?”

Kim made a show of glancing around the room. Sure enough, she caught his eyes falling into the well-revealed valley between her breasts. Her smile widened.

“Ah, there it is.” She let her hips sway as she walked toward it, a glance in the mirror on the wall letting her know that it hadn’t gone unnoticed. Though she didn’t look, she could feel his eyes on her as she bent over to retrieve the money from her purse.

She held it out as she walked toward him and asked, “Going to the fair today?”

“Later on,” he answered as he took the money.

“I thought I’d wait until the sun was starting to go down, if I go.”

“Probably be close to then before I get out there. Maybe I’ll see you there.”

“Maybe. Thanks, Chase.”

It had taken her quite some time to get him accustomed to calling her by her first name, but he easily answered, “No problem, Kim. I’ll keep an eye on it and mow as soon as it needs it.”

Barely a minute after letting him out and waving goodbye, her carefully chosen outfit found a new home on the floor beside the bed, and her fingers homed in on the center of her need.

****

Kim sighed in relief as she stepped out the front door that evening. It was a couple of hours before dark, but a cold front had moved in, chasing away the miserable heat that had hung in the air earlier in the day. Knowing the place would be crowded, she opted to walk to the fairgrounds rather than trying to find somewhere to park.

A couple of blocks from the house, she heard someone call her name and waved to her friend Emily. The brunette hurried down her sidewalk, so Kim paused to wait for her. They were both in the same boat, having divorced a few years earlier, and had gone from neighbors to fast friends upon meeting at a bar in their quest to learn how to date again.

“I love your outfit,” Emily said as she fell into step.

“Love yours too. You should turn some heads.”

“God, I hope so. I’m going broke buying batteries for my vibrator.”

They both laughed.

“So, I saw Chase mowing today,” Emily said, and twitched her eyebrows. “Did you tease him again?”

“Maybe a little.”

Emily moaned. “He is so delicious. I think I’d have already tried to jump his bones if it was me.”

“That’s because you’re a slut,” Kim teased.

“A slut would be getting some. So, what did you wear this time?”

The two friends continued to chat, reaching the fairgrounds a few minutes later. Passing by a corndog stand shortly after joining the crowd, they both looked at each other and tossed caution – and their diets – to the wind.

The blatant imagery wasn’t lost on several men they passed as they walked around the circuit of the fair.

Feeling unusually sexy and carefree, Kim greeted friends and flirted with men at Emily’s side as the sun sank toward the horizon. Though never keen on meaningless flings, she was beginning to come around to her friend’s way of thinking. It had been almost four months since she’d had sex with anyone other than herself, and Mr. Right Now was looking just as good as Mr. Right.

Emily set her hook first, though. Kim was beginning to feel awkward as her friend flirted with a recently divorced man about five years younger, so she found an excuse to give them some privacy. “I’m going to run to the restroom and then play some bingo.”

“Okay.” Her brunette friend gave her a hug. “I’ll see you later.”

Kim chuckled and waved as she walked away. She knew the look in Emily’s eyes, and doubted she’d see her again that night. The odds were better than average that she’d have some stories to tell the next day, though.

Her excuse was at least half true, so she made her way to the restrooms, which were set somewhat apart from the main part of the fair. On the way back out, she heard laughter upon opening the door. She paused and peeked through a gap in the privacy screen, seeing Chase and a group of three friends walking toward the men’s restrooms on the other side of the building.

“I could motorboat those things all night long,” one of them said.

“Hell yeah. Those things are fucking huge,” another agreed.

“Hell, you should see them in some of the stuff she wears at home. I mean – damn,” Chase said while holding his hands out in front of his chest, miming her large breasts.

She knew he’d noticed, but actually hearing him say it brought a crooked smile to Kim’s lips.

“I’d like to mow her lawn for her,” one of his friends said.

Chase laughed. “Hell yeah. I swear sometimes that she’s coming on to me. Tits hanging out. Bending over all the time.”

“So whip it out.”

“Yeah, right. Just what I need is her freaking out and telling Mom. If she’s pissed at me, I’m shit out of luck when I call home from college begging for money. Can’t risk making a move, even if she is grade-A Milf. I’d hit that like a prizefighter if I knew for sure she wanted it. Bet she’s wild as fuck in bed.”

Kim shivered and clamped her thighs together, barely containing her gasp of surprise as the young men walked into the restroom. She hurried back toward the lights of the fair with her heart racing and her stiff nipples feeling as if they were about to poke through her bra.

Still in a relatively darkened spot away from the crowds, she looked back toward the restrooms and shivered again. He’d certainly sounded very serious. Lost in her thoughts and a fog of arousal, she barely reacted in time to walk out of sight behind a panel truck when a rectangle of light heralded the men’s restroom door opening.

Once again, she heard Chase and his friends talking as they returned to the fairgrounds.

“Fuck that. I never win anything.”

“You’re fucking addicted to that shit, man.”

Chase laughed. “Ah, fuck you. I’m going to sit down and play a few games. My legs are killing me.”

“Whatever. We’ll be around, Bingo Boy.”

“Hmm...” Kim looked between the truck and a vendor’s stand to see Chase making his way toward the bingo tent while his friends split off. She didn’t waste much time considering it before she followed him.

Chase had already taken a seat and set up two cards in front of him when she walked into the tent. She made a beeline for him and said, “Fancy meeting you here.”

“Hit a hundred dollar cover-all two years back, and I’m addicted.”

“Playing this game?” the attendant collecting money asked.

Kim nodded and pulled out a dollar. “Four cards.” She then asked Chase, “Is this seat taken?”

“All yours,” he said as he pushed the red cellophane sliders over the free space on his cards.

Kim sat down and had to hold back a moan when she smelled Chase’s cologne. He was wearing Curve, and the scent of it alone was enough to make her want to take her panties off – let alone that it was on the young stud.

They played a few games, chatting a little between rounds, and then Kim got excited when a call of B-2 put her in position to win with one of two numbers. Unfortunately, someone else yelled Bingo on the very next number, and she let out a growl of frustration.

“You were even closer than I was,” Chase said as he cleared his cards.

“Think that may be my signal to give up.”

“Nah. You’ve got to stick it out. I’ve come out ahead every year.”

“Okay,” she said with playful resignation, pulling out another dollar. “I’m only playing two cards from now on, though.”

Chase chuckled and handed over his two quarters to the attendant.

His prediction proved accurate when he won on the very next game. The pot put him over the top of what he’d already spent, and she saw him slipping some money back in his pocket.

He noticed her looking and said, “That’s how I always come out ahead. Once I win, I put away everything I’ve spent, and only play with the winnings.”

“Good idea. Now, I just need to win one to try it out.”

Three games later, she did just that.

Kim looked around, seeing icy stares coming from several older women as the attendant counted out her winnings.

“Think we’re each other’s good luck charms,” Chase remarked as he cleared his cards.

Kim grinned at him. “I think a few of these ladies are ready to stab us with knitting needles if we win again, though.”

“They’ll just have to live. I’m trying to pick up another pot so I have something to play with tomorrow.”

Lady luck was not only smiling down on them, she seemed to be showering them with her blessings. Chase won again a half dozen games later. Then Kim found herself staring at two nearly full cards with a donated carpet cleaner as the prize. She completely understood how Chase had gotten addicted to the game through the cover-all rounds. She was on the edge of her seat; trying to psychically send the number she needed to the announcer every time a ball shot up into the tube.

“I-27"

“Bingo!” Kim yelled triumphantly as she slid the cover into place. The stares of the blue-haired ladies in the tent were positively murderous.

The attendant checked the card, and then brought her the prize. One glance around the room caused her to say, “You know, I think it’s time for me to go now.”

Chase chuckled. “Probably both of us. Congratulations.”

Kim tried to pick up the box, and knew within seconds that it was going to be a problem. “I didn’t realize how heavy this was.” She moaned and said, “Oh, and I walked. This is going to be fun.”

“Here, let me get it,” Chase offered. “You want to run it home now?”

“If you don’t mind,” she said, and on impulse, laid a hand familiarly on his shoulder.

“No problem. We’ll probably be safer from the knitting needle mafia if we stick together anyway.”

Kim laughed and said, “You’re probably right. Thanks.”

Walking home in the dark with the gorgeous young stud at her side eroded what few inhibitions she had left. A night breeze managed to find its way up the leg of her shorts about the time they were passing Emily’s house, and she felt the chilly evidence of a damp spot on her panties. As they were walking up the sidewalk, she got hit with a one-two punch of fresh-cut grass and his cologne.

There was no turning back.

Kim unlocked the door as quickly as she could and stood beside it when Chase walked past her. She closed it and locked it again as soon as he was clear. Her heart was pounding and her pussy aching.

Chase turned around when he reached the couch and asked, “Where do you want me to put this?”

She dropped her keys on the table near the door, not caring in the slightest that they slid off the edge onto the floor. “Just put it down anywhere.” Her hips swayed as she walked toward him, and she saw his eyebrows twitch upward. “Think you could help me out with something else?”

“I suppose,” he said as he put the carpet cleaner down. “What do you need?” His smile hinted that he had suspicions about what she wanted.

Kim confirmed it when she stepped in front of him and pressed her palm into his crotch. “This.”

“Oh yeah,” he said, immediately reaching up to squeeze her breasts.

She let her head loll back and moaned, then said, “Don’t worry. Your mom will never hear a word. So, I’m grade-A Milf?”

Chase continued to squeeze her breasts. “Hell yes. You heard that?”

“Mmm hmm.”

“What the hell, then. Show me those tits. You’ve been teasing me with them long enough.”

“Oh my. Eager,” she said as she tugged upward on the tail of her shirt.

Chase finally released her breasts and reached down to adjust the swelling bulge in his shorts. His grin widened when she pulled her top over her head and let it fall to the floor. She reached out and plucked at his shirt, and he took the hint to remove it. As he revealed his rippled abs, she unhooked the clasp of her bra and shrugged the straps off her shoulders.

“Fuck, those are awesome tits,” Chase said in growling tones as he cupped the heavy globes in his hands, lifted the left one, and sucked the nipple between his lips.

“Oh yes,” Kim moaned as he sucked her stiff nipple.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal

She let one hand trace the muscular lines of his back while the other came to rest on the top of his head.

After a few seconds, he switched breasts. While he sucked and flicked the stiff bud with his tongue, she slid both hands down his sides to his shorts. Her fingers soon found the button but the electric pleasure shooting through her made it hard to concentrate. A surge of willpower finally let her regain enough coherence to pop the button open, and she pinched the tab of the zipper.

As soon as the zipper parted, she wriggled a hand into the V and gasped as she felt him through his boxers. He obviously hadn’t been hard when she first touched him, because the difference was profound as she wrapped her fingers around his erection. “God, you’re so hard,” she breathed as she squeezed his throbbing manhood.

Chase released her nipple with a wet pop and straightened, pushing down on his shorts and boxers at the same time. Her eyes widened and she shuddered from the sight of him in all his naked glory. While he sat to jerk off his shoes, she sank to her knees.

He groaned from the feeling of her fingertips gliding up and down his shaft while he finished pushing down his pants and kicked them away. Kim leaned over his lap, letting her pendulous breasts settle on his legs, and then squeezed them around his cock.

“Feel good?”

“Yeah. Fuck, you’re hot.”

Kim stroked him in the warm nest between her breasts, and his hips rocked up toward her. The pure, unbridled lust in his eyes set off an especially strong tingle between her legs as wetness gathered in anticipation. Releasing her breasts, she leaned back enough for his manhood to slip free, and then darted in with her tongue.

“Ahh, yeah,” Chase said as his organ lifted up to press against her tongue. His hands moved to the back of her head. “Suck it.”

She swirled her tongue over the swollen head and let out a high-pitched moan when he rewarded her with a drop of pre-cum. A tug from her finger and thumb around the base lifted his cock up from his body, and she took him in.

“Holy shit,” he exclaimed when she took over half of him into her mouth on the very first suck. A broken grunt followed when she sucked hard, sliding her lips ever so slowly back up his shaft. Her next suck was just slightly deeper, and she had to retreat more quickly when it set off a tickle in her throat.

Kim bobbed over his hard organ, curling her fingers around the base when his bucking hips threatened to push it into her throat. Her heavy breasts caressed his legs while she sucked – his groans pushing her to even greater efforts.

“You really know how to suck dick.”

She released him just long enough to say, “I love it.”

The throbbing of him against her tongue intensified when she took him in again. His hands pushed down harder on the back of her head. She picked up the pace despite her jaw beginning to ache from opening wide enough to accommodate him. He wasn’t the biggest she’d ever been with, but he was big enough.

Chase suddenly caught her shoulder at the top of a suck, keeping her from engulfing him again. He was breathing heavily when he said, “I want to fuck those tits.”

Kim let the head slip from between her lips and rose up from her sore knees. Chase popped up off the couch – his glistening erection dancing – and she lay down in his place. He barely gave her time to settle before straddling her chest and resting a knee on the cushions while his right foot remained on the floor. He edged forward, and she once again nestled his cock between her breasts.

He wasn’t messing around. Kim sucked in a surprised breath as the tip poked out and retreated with the motion of his hips. Shockwaves ran through the globes with every thrust, and the friction built as her saliva on his member dried.

Tilting her head up, she found that she could reach his glans with her mouth. Scooting back a few inches let her rest her head on the arm of the couch, giving her even easier access. Catching on to the rhythm, she let his cock pop in and out of her lips, and sucked hard.

“Ah yeah. I’m gonna come,” he growled in a tight voice, thrusting even faster.

“Give it to me,” she gasped out, and then parted her lips to take him in again.

Chase slammed his hips forward one last time and loosed a loud, growling cry. His cock swelled between her lips and pulsed. The first hard spurt burst into her mouth, and she squealed in delight around him. He grunted and growled, filling her mouth with his hot cream. Kim swallowed, savoring his young cum as it settled in her belly.

He jerked back as he grew sensitive, leaving a sticky trail of semen down her lip, chin, and into the valley between her breasts. She licked her lips and moaned. “Wow. That was a lot.”

He let out a weak chuckle as he lurched to where he could sit down hard on the opposite arm of the couch. Kim pressed two fingers into the crotch of her shorts, momentarily assuaging the ache there. She then sat up and cupped her breasts before swinging her legs off the couch.

His eyes followed her as she stood and kicked off her shoes. She then unbuttoned her shorts and turned away from him. Her bottom swished as she walked and slowly pushed the cloth down. When she looked back over her shoulder, she saw him bracing a hand on the couch to stand.

Kim walked down the hall to her bedroom and dropped her shorts on the threshold, revealing her lacy black panties. Chase appeared in the hallway at the same time, and gave her a lusty grin as she swept into the bedroom. She pushed down her panties when she reached the bed, and had just stepped out of them when he made it to the door.

Standing up straight, she leaned on the nightstand and let her panties dangle from her fingertips while she smiled at him. The damp cloth tumbled down and pooled to the floor a moment later. As he crossed the floor toward her, she slipped into the bed.

Chase sat down as she parted her legs and ran a finger over her smooth nether lips. A whimper escaped her from the touch and she twirled the moistened digit through the strip of dark blonde curls she left unshaven on her mound.

“I’m so wet,” she said before teasing her need once more. “Please.”

He pulled his legs up onto the bed and leaned into the V of her legs. Kim’s breath quickened as he drew nearer, looking up into her eyes.

“You want me to eat that pussy?”

She sucked in a gasp and begged, “Please. I need it.”

He kept his eyes locked with hers until the moment when he dived in and gave her a hard, broad-tongued lap.

Kim squealed as his slippery tongue set her aflame. There was nothing of teasing in the way he licked and sucked her folds. He devoured her with hungry moans and pushed two fingers deep into her canal.

“Ah, that pussy’s tight,” he said with his hot breath washing over her sex, and then locked his lips over her hood.

Her hips lifted from the mattress, pressing her sex hard against his wonderful mouth. He sucked hard, making her clit throb, and stroked the fingers buried inside her. As soon as she could force her eyes open, she trembled from the sight of the hot young stud between her legs. Reality was leaps and bounds above the numerous fantasies she’d entertained about him while furiously masturbating.

Chase was relentless. He licked and sucked, demonstrating quite frequently that he knew where her clit was. Kim writhed in ecstasy as he stoked the fires of her pleasure ever higher. She twined her fingers into his hair. Her walls squeezed down on his stroking fingers. Faster than she would have ever believed possible, she ascended her mountain of bliss to teeter on the precipice.

Some dim part of her awareness not consumed by the torturous intensity of her approaching orgasm could hear the squishy sounds of his fingers plunging in and out of her. His other hand was curled around her right thigh, digging in and trying to hold her in place. Whimpers and squeals erupted from her lips as the knot of pleasure inside her reached white-hot intensity. Sound faded, drowned out by the pounding of her heart in her ears. For a fraction of a second, she felt as if she was hovering above the bed, every other sensation ceasing in that moment of numb nothingness.

Then she came.

A loud wail burst from her lips as her back arched up high from the mattress. Chase’s slippery fingers dug into her other thigh, his strong hands keeping her bucking hips from escaping him. Her throbbing clit was sucked hard between his lips, his tongue washing over it in quick flicks. She thrashed to-and-fro from the sweet agony, desperately trying to escape even as her hands and thighs held his lips tight against her quivering sex.

She never even noticed him sliding back from her folds until she crashed down from her heights. Powerful aftershocks continued to wrack her body, making her twitch uncontrollably.

“Damn,” Chase exclaimed in surprise as he watched her.

Kim’s eyes snapped open. “Oh my god. Oh my god,” she panted as her orgasm finally began to wane.

“That was hot as fuck. You’re a real screamer.”

“S-so hard. You made me come so hard,” she whimpered. “God, I needed that so bad.”

Chase lay down next to her and indulged his fascination with her rapidly rising and falling breasts. Kim slowly caught her breath, moaning as his touch and the smell of his cologne kept the pleasure coursing through her in gentle waves.

For long minutes, she was lost in the warm afterglow, until he said, “So...”

“Hmm?” she asked before she felt the tap against her leg and glanced down. She gasped when she saw he’d swollen to full erection again. “You’re hard again – already?”

He answered with a nod – as if he needed to. The question on his mind didn’t require any words either.

Kim moaned and said, “I want it.”

Chase popped up to his knees almost before she could finish. She slid her legs apart just enough for him to move between them, and then he took over. His strong hands pushed her knees up and out, spreading her wide open.

“Oh yes, give it to me,” she said in a rush as he pushed down on his erection with a thumb.

The mushroom tip rested against her nether lips for only a moment before slipping inside. Kim loosed a high-pitched groan as he filled her full with a smooth, powerful thrust. The sound changed to a gasp when his balls pressed against her and began an immediate retreat.

“Fuck yeah, that pussy’s tight,” he said as he buried his cock inside her again.

“Oh, so good,” she moaned over the clap of their bodies colliding.

“You like that?”

“I love it. I love your cock.”

Kim slid one hand between her legs to her clit and rolled it beneath its hood. Her breasts bounced and jiggled erratically as he drove her ass into the mattress.

The show wasn’t lost on him. “I love watching those big fucking tits bounce.”

“Oh yes. Fuck me, Chase,” she half squealed, and rubbed her bud faster.

The excitement of the young, gorgeous stud fucking her sent her soaring, as it had when he made her come on his tongue. Anything he lacked in experience he more than made up for with enthusiasm and strength. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d been truly taken this way, and it was driving her crazy.

“Like getting that pussy fucked hard?” he grunted.

Her reply emerged in a yelp. “God yes!”

Chase grunted and growled with effort, his hard young cock plunging in and out of her depths at an almost frantic pace. Kim’s fingers flashed over her clit, fanning her flames ever higher. She could feel a climax bubbling up within her, growing nearer by the second. Her mouth opened in a silent scream and her lower lip quivered as the pressure swelled within her.

“You gonna come?”

“Y-yes. Yes! Oh fuck, yes!” she cried, and then proved her words true by exploding into orgasm with a shriek.

“Yeah,” Chase spit out as he buried his cock and leaned over her.

Kim thrashed and screamed, pinned down by his throbbing cock. Her womb contracted. Her eyes pinched shut. Every breath was a gasp that emerged as a scream. She was still deep in the throes of ecstasy when he jerked his cock free. Before her climax-fogged brain could process that, his lips locked over her clit.

Fingers curled into claws dug into his scalp as he sucked her bud. No man had ever gone down on her after his cock had been inside her, and the sensation sent her shooting to another peak. She came and came until her vision was growing dark at the edges and her cries were little more than croaks.

The bed shifted as she drifted back to earth, his lips having finally given her respite. She felt her shoulder dip down and opened her eyes to see his cock looming large in her vision. He pushed the swollen organ down toward her lips, and she took him in.

The sheath of her milky cream covering him set her taste buds afire. She sucked between gasps for breath, her toes still curled and aftershocks arching out from her sex to crash into her extremities.

“Where do you want it?” he asked in a growling voice through clenched teeth.

“Inside me,” she answered, and then sucked him again. “I want you to come inside me.”

“Ah, fuck yeah,” he exclaimed, and then pulled away.

Chase reached across her body and grabbed her left arm. She rolled over onto her stomach when he tugged, and then bent her will to finding the energy to pull her knees beneath her. He moved in behind her a moment later – hands digging into her hips – and lifted.

Kim straightened her trembling arms and looked back just as he stabbed his cock inside her.

Her high-pitched grunts mingled with his as he took her, pulling back on her hips every time he buried his cock inside her. The loud slaps of their flesh colliding and the headboard banging against the wall echoed through the room. Her heavy breasts swung uncomfortably, but she barely noticed in light of his ever-louder grunts.

“Here comes,” he growled.

“Give it to me. Come inside me,” she encouraged him.

Chase slammed into her, jolting her forward, and let out a roar. She sucked in a gasp as she felt him swell inside her, blasting his seed against the entrance to her womb.

“Yes. Oh yes,” she said as he continued to pulse in her clinging embrace, flooding her with his hot young cum. His hips jerked and twitched, and the sounds bubbling from his lips shot up in pitch, making her chuckle. She squeezed her intimate muscles, milking his cock to ensure she got every drop he had to offer. When he was finally spent, he rested his forehead on her back, gasping whenever she contracted her walls around his sensitive organ.

Kim moaned when he jerked his cock free and stumbled backwards a couple of minutes later. She sank down onto folded arms with a contented sigh – her ass still high in the air and his cream already beginning to dribble from her gaped canal.

“Holy shit,” Chase weakly groaned.

“Mmm hmm,” she moaned in agreement. After letting her knees slide out from under her, she rolled over onto her back. She didn’t speed his recovery at all when she reached between her legs, gathered up a large dollop of cum, and brought it to her lips.

Chase twitched as his softening cock throbbed from the sight. “That was too fucking hot.”

“So, was I as wild as you expected?”

“Oh yeah.”

“Mmm. You weren’t so bad yourself.”

He grinned and twitched his eyebrows at her, which caused her to shiver. She rather reluctantly said, “I’d better go wash up before I make any more of a mess of the bed.”

He nodded, and his eyes followed her as she walked naked across the room with one hand cupped between her legs. Looking back over her shoulder at him, she knew she’d never felt as sexy in her entire life as she did at that moment.

After cleaning up, she brought them both bottles of water and settled back into the bed. Much to her delight, he let her snuggle up with him, and wrapped an arm around her. For a while, they both half dozed, but then he obviously couldn’t resist the sight of her bare breasts, because he began playing with them. Kim had thought she was at the limits of her endurance when he filled her up, but as he teased and tongued her nipples, she felt her ardor rising once more.

After an especially strong suck, she moaned and asked, “Do you think you can get hard again?”

“Maybe.” A crooked grin crossed his face and he said, “O-69?”

As she leaned into his lap and straddled his face, Kim purred, “Bingo.”

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments