Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Jungle Nights

10
4 Comments 4
19.7k Views 19.7k
693 words 693 words
My wife and I were headed for a two week vacation in the Costa Rican jungle.

On the third night of our vacation, we were booked in at a tree house nestled away in the jungle. It was in a secluded area with only ten tree houses, with the dense jungle you could not see any of the other tree houses.

During the day we went for a two mile hike down to a river. When we arrived at the river we were both sweaty and feeling a little frisky.

My wife was wearing a loose fitting shirt and a pair of tight knee length shorts. She has been working out alot lately and her ass looks real good. She has long tight sexy legs and is certainly in the MILF category. I gently came up behind her and started pushing my cock along her ass. She could feel my cock getting hard, as I cupped her tits from behind and started to rub them.

She then turned around as I slid my hand down her pants and noticed she was nice and wet. She pulled down her shirt and exposed her perky tits and started to play with her nipples. As she played with her nipples they soon were nice and hard, I ran my tongue over them and gently kissed them, while playing with her soaking wet pussy.

My cock was so hard I could have came right then and there but wanted to save it.

Later that evening we went out for supper. She was wearing a silky top, flip flops and a short white frilly skirt with no underwear. She never wears underwear!

Since she was wearing a short skirt I noticed a few guys check her out more than once. I couldn’t blame them; she looked so fricken hot! I was so turned on I could hardly wait to get back to the tree house. 

The sun was down and it was pitch black when we got back. We lit a candle and sat on the deck of the tree house which was two stories up.

KimmmLii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimmmLii



She was sitting between my legs with her back to me, I started grinding my hard cock on her ass again. She must have still been turned on from the river hike in the afternoon or the guys at the restaurant checking her out.

We were both turned on and she told me to take my pants off, while she took hers off. I started tonguing her ass, she had her shirt pulled down and I could see her tits swaying in the candle light. She was using one hand to balance and the other was gently massaging her perfect breasts. She turned around and laid on her back. I then gently put my tongue on her wet pussy and started licking up her juices, once and a while I would run my tongue on her clit making her moan.

She started milking her tits which made her nipples so hard and my cock even harder. She then started rubbing her clit and slid a finger in her pussy and sucked off the juices.

My cock was so hard when I slid it in her. While I was pushing my cock in her perfect pussy, a group of campers on a nature hike were passing by.

We both didn’t want to stop, the thought of being seen turned us on. I kept pounding her tight pussy even harder while she moaned and played with her sexy tits.

The group was very close and had flashlights. We eventually had to sneak inside.

We were both so close to cumming. My wife pulled out her vibrator and slid it in and out of her pussy, which really turns me on. I was on my knees beside her as she stroked my cock, while her other hand played with my balls.

She asked me cum on her sweet tits and I blew my load all over her as we came at the same time.

She sucked her own pussy juices from the vibrator and rubbed my cum all over her hard sexy nipples.

Published 
Written by purelife100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments