Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Mom

51
9 Comments 9
171k Views 171k
589 words 589 words
Legendary Story


I had been dating Cassidy for about 3 years. She invited me to Thanksgiving Dinner with her family. I had only met her mother, Lena, a couple of times. She was a typical hot Latina mom, big breasts, large ass and sexy face.

I got to their house at about 3 PM. Cassidy's dad, Michael, and Lena, were standing at the door. They let me in and Lena hugged me. My whole body tingled as her hot body was wrapped around mine.

"Cass is upstairs, you can come into the living room if you want while she finishes getting ready." Lena said, leading me into the room. I sat down on the couch and she sat right next to me as Michael went into the kitchen to finish preparing dinner. She rubbed her hand up and down my thigh, making me immediately hard. I grabbed my jacket to cover up my boner. Her soft hands moved from my legs up to my arms. "Oh, wow. Do you work out?" She asked me.

"Sometimes," I said, smiling.

She winked at me, and we both felt a similar connection. About 20 minutes later, Cassidy came down and hugged me. I kissed her, feeling somewhat guilty that Lena was watching. Dinner was ready and we all sat in the dining room. Lena across from me, Cassidy next to me. I put my hand on Cass's thigh, but my hand suddenly jerked when Lena's cold, soft foot came sliding up my leg and into my crotch.

Michael was the typical work-o-holic dad. Within minutes, his phone starting ringing, calling him back into work. He apologized and left. Cassidy told me she wasn't feeling good and asked me to come upstairs with her. I was about to until . . .

"Well, how disrespectful! Kevin, you come bring these dishes in with me to be washed, Cassidy babe, go upstairs and rest," said Lena.

I led Lena into the kitchen.

KittyKlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KittyKlum

She smacked my ass on the way in. I was so horny; I needed to fuck her. She set down the dishes and pulled me closer. She began to kiss me, shoving her tongue into my mouth. I backed away, "No," I said. But she stopped me.

"I see how you've been watching me; you're here for me aren't you?" She started to unbutton her top and flashed me her breasts; they were huge. I couldn't help myself. I started sucking on her nipples. She was so hot. I bent her over the counter and stripped her down.

I shoved my hard big cock into her ass and pounded in and out. "Oh baby! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuck me harder!" She screamed. I was about to cum when she started moaning like crazy. She was way tighter than her daughter. She turned around, and threw me down, shoving my cock into her tight pussy. She was riding me so hard. "Oh wow, fuck me harder!"

After about 20 minutes she brought me into the laundry room and I sat her down on the dryer and pounded her pussy. She then, got down and started sucking my dick. It was so much better than Cassidy. I got down and started eating her out; she tasted so sweet. She was trembling all over. After about 45 minutes, I decided to go up and check on Cassidy, who was sitting there, naked. She wanted her turn next.

Me and Lena made plans to do this every once and a while. Until then, I'd be with Cassidy, who should really start taking lessons from her mother.

Published 
Written by kcraig420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments