Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Neighbor Moved In Next Door

"Hot MILF seduced me,"

55
21 Comments 21
191k Views 191k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Legendary Story
It was a hot June morning when I woke up and noticed that someone was moving into the house across the street. I thought nothing of it and went downstairs to eat breakfast before heading to work for the day. Work was terrible and I came home just wanting to go to bed. When I walked in the house, I saw my mom drinking wine with someone I didn't recognize. My mom saw me and told me to come over and introduced me to our new neighbor.

Her name is Sarah and she was smoking hot! She couldn't have been older than 35. She was about 5 foot 8 with auburn colored hair with at least C cup breasts. I said hello, shook her hand, and then went up to bed.

Let me describe myself, my name's Jason, I'm 6 feet tall and about 185 Ibs. I'm in pretty good shape but not jacked and going to be a senior in high school.

My mom and Sarah became really good friends over the following months. They were always hanging out and I saw more and more of her. She was really nice and always said hello. The hottest thing about her was that she always wore sexy heels. I loved just watching her walk in them, she had a strut to her that is hard to describe. Eventually she asked me to do things around her house like cutting the grass, cleaning her pool, etc. She payed well and fed me so I had no problem doing it.

When September came around, my parents went to a wedding in Iowa so I was home for three days by myself. I wasn't going to throw a huge party, but I was planning on having maybe 20 people over. But my mom thought ahead and told Sarah to call her if she saw anything like a party happening. I was pissed but I knew I could still have fun. I woke up on friday morning with my parents already gone. I had the day off school so I just went downstairs and ate breakfast. Then the doorbell rang; it was Sarah asking me to help clean her pool. I quickly agreed. Sarah looked amazing in a bikini and I never missed an opportunity.

I changed into my suit and we went over to her house and I got to work. We made small talk and she asked how my weekend was going and if I liked being alone. I told her I did and then we just joked around like always. She went back into her house and came out in the sexiest bikini I have seen to date. I tried to hide my staring but I think she saw it anyways. After I was done, I was about to leave when Sarah asked me to stay and keep each other company. I agreed and dove it the pool, when I came up Sarah jumped in right next to me, splashing me in the face. We laughed and swam for the next hour. Then she got out and layed out next to the pool. She looked amazing, I couldn't stop staring. I was floating in the pool just staring when she looked up and caught me looking. I looked away clearly embarressed. To my surprise, Sarah laughed and told me it was no big deal.

I got out and came up with a shitty excuse to leave.

"Relax Jason, I'm flattered that you think I'm pretty," Sarah said with a big smile.

I was still acting really nervous when she got up and walked over to me. She put her soft hands on my shoulders and kissed meswiftly on the lips.

"See, no reason to be nervous," Sarah told me.

"You're cute Jason."

I just went for it then and kissed herpassionatley on the lips. There was some hesitationfrom her but that faded away shortly.

melisacastihot1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisacastihot1

Her mouth began to open and her tongue began to explore my mouth. My hands went to her bikini top and untied the string. Her top fell down and I saw the most beautiful boobs I've ever seen. She broke the kiss, took my hand and led me into her house. We went straight to her bedroom, layed down,and began kissing again. I had a raging hard on and knew she could feel it pushing against my shorts.

"God damn, you are so hot!" I said.

"Don't talk, just kiss me," Sarah responded.

I listened and soon my hands wondered down to her luscious ass, and gave both cheeks a good squeeze. She moaned loudly.

"Take off your shorts Jason, don't let me be the only naked one," Sarah teased.

"You're not fully naked yet," I said with a big smile.

Sarahlaughed and took of her bottoms without any hesitation andjust looked at me. I took off my shorts slowly. I'm not the biggest, I'm just above 6 inches so I was kinda nervous. Once she saw it, she gave a big smile and wrapped her hand around it.

"You have a great looking cock," Sarah said, easing my nerves a little.

She started stroking me and then got on her knees in front of me. I closed my eyes and then felt her hot mouth over my dick. I almost blew my load right there but somehow didn't. She gave me the greatest blowjob I have ever recieved for the next five minutes. Soon I began to feel my cum boiling.

"I'm gonna cum!" I almost shouted.

Sarah just kept sucking and I blew my load in her mouth. She swallowed everything without much trouble. She let go of my softening dick and looked up at me.

"Sorry I came so early," I said shamefully.

"Don't be sorry Jason, you tasted great!"

"Are you a virgin? she asked.

Again I grew red.

"Good, I love virgins," she said.

She layed down on her back with legs spread and told me to eat her out. I had watched enough porn to begin, but Sarah soon started telling what to lick and I felt more confident. I insertedmy index finger and fucked her for a while. She began moaning. I turned my attention to her clit and blew on it.

"Oh shit! right there!" Sarah screamed.

I then sucked on it for a minute while still fingering herand Sarah exploded into an orgasm. When she recovered, she pulled me up.

"Fuck me Jason!"

"I don't have a condom..."

"I'm on the pill."

That's all I needed to hear. I put the head up to her slit and moved it up and down.

"Just put it in!"

I shoved my dick in her.

"YES!" Sarah screamed.

I kept my dick in there for a while loving the sensationsI experianced.I started out slow but slowly increased my tempo. Soon I was pounding her, causing Sarahto moan.

As I was fucking her, I moved my face down to hers and we kissed like lovers. I kept this up for a while but soon looked down and saw her tits bouncing wildly. I moved my mouth to her tits and sucked on one, then the other.

I was so horny then, I wished to stay in this spot forever.

"I'm gonna cum soon! Shit this is good," I said.

"Cum in my pussy Jason!" shouted Sarah

That put me over the edge and I released the biggest load ever deep into her cunt.

Part 2 if I get positive feedback. Be contructive please.

Published 
Written by joe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments