Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How long can you do that?

"you really want to?"

7
0 Comments 0
16.4k Views 16.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My wife Carmen is an account specialist at the local division of a major retailer. She was so good looking, that people often asked me how a guy like me could end up with a babe like this. But since we were now in our late thirties, we did not hear these kinds of comments any more. When Carmen came home last Friday, she mentioned how it had been a good week and how something way out of left field happened to her on the elevator as she was leaving for the day. 

Carmen worked on the 20th floor, so the elevator ride took a while to get to the lobby. While coming down to leave the elevator stopped on the 8th floor. A black couple got on, pressed the lobby button without thinking and kept talking about the marriage counseling session they had just left.

Marcus the guy of this couple said, "How can we make new friends to help us explore new sexual boundaries as we just moved here three weeks ago? I don't want to lose you Jazmine. You know I will do whatever you think will help make things better."

The tall woman that was his wife, had such a smooth caramel complexion; her lipstick was applied with obviously great attention to detail, her overall look was extreme sensuality. Her breasts were so much more that adequate, they must have been perhaps 38 DD. Having a small waist helps her breasts look so much more inviting.

Marcus says out loud, "If you want to, I will let you live out whatever fantasy you say at least once."

At this point, Carmen turns to the couple and says, "I live here, maybe you guys could come over for dinner sometime. I know how difficult marriage can be especially with relocation being part of it."

Fast forward now to two weeks later. The doorbell rings and Carmen's husband comes to the door. Jason is an ex pro football player and still looks like he could take the field this weekend if needed. Carmen has prepared a great dinner and the table is set. Jason brings Jazmine and Marcus into the living room. The evening goes very well. The wine flows freely and conversation moves smoothly.

Carmen asks Jazmine to join her in the kitchen for a moment so the guys can get buddy buddy. Carmen says, "My guy and me, have been looking into swinging, but never ran into anybody we could even talk to about it. Do you like my guy? because I can admit that I already have noticed the bulge that Marcus is concealing. Can you see something happening here tonight with us."

Jazmine was blushing when she said, "That is a secret fantasy of mine, but I have questions if Marcus could carry it off."

Just then Carmen says, "I will go and change into something to add fuel to the moment, you go and huddle with your guy and let him know a treat is coming."

Marcus is excited and curious what the treat could be.

After a few moments of small talk, Jazmine lets more cleavage show and begins to lick her lips while talking to both guys. Then she tells Jason that she and Marcus are working on adding more spice to their marriage and would he mind helping? Jason is now excited and curious. The room is becoming more and more sexually charged. Jazmine takes her blouse off revealing the sheer lace under wire bra that displayed her amazing boobs. Both guys were looking like Oh, Oh, this could be a night to remember.
 
Jazmine then turned to her husband Marcus and said, "You told me that you would do whatever it takes to make it better, right? So sit back and enjoy what is coming because this is part of what whatever means to me."

Then she walks over to Carmen's dude Jason, turns around to put her sweet ass in his face and asks, "Do you like the way this skirt fits my ass, Jason? If you do, help me with unsnapping my bra."

He looks over at Marcus who nods to give consent.

HeavenlyTS_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeavenlyTS_TS

Jason says, "Oh yea, no question your skirt is real nice and you are wearing it real nice."

In a flash the skirt is on the floor and Jazmine is standing there in front of Jason and Marcus, topless in her panties, nylons, garter belt and 6" heels. She holds her breasts for a moment and says, "Do you think these are to big Jason? Can you hold them for me, it might help you get a better feel for the moment."

Carmen had been in the kitchen scoping out the unfolding scene. She was now wearing only her red thong panties and her sexy red stilettos. She came in the room and sat next to Marcus. His mouth dropped open, his eyes were bugging out and then he looked at his wife Jazmine who was now straddling Jason smothering him with her massive breasts. Jazmine was simulating how she wanted to grind on his cock. Marcus was moaning like an angry Lion as he was thrusting his rock hard cock to match he grinding motion. Jazmine had found the right location to grind on because soon she was cumming.

By now Carmen had pulled Marcus's pants down and was holding his fully engorged cock. She had lubed that cock and was slowly jerking that cock as he fondled her ample breasts. Carmen had nipples that resembled swollen red cherries, they were very sensitive because she was really responding to his mouth on those sweet cherries. Then, Carmen saw that Jazmine had hit her first orgasm she went wild and fully took charge of Marcus. She got on her knees all the while never letting go of that cock, then she deep throated that swollen thing.

Marcus was beyond any pleasure he had ever even heard of. Marcus was getting close and Carmen could sense that in just a little while she would have that sweet cream pumping out of his brown hose of a cock. She stroked the shaft with a tight grip while she put more and more suction on the head of his cock. She could feel it pulsating, she could feel it getting a little larger, she was so super turned on because she loved sucking cock.

Carmen was beside herself with the realization that she was gonna get some new cream and still not lose her husband. Her nipples were hard as diamonds, it was an amazing sight and then, Marcus shouts, "Here it COMES," and that black cock erupted a geyser of CUM into her mouth. It was so forceful, that she gagged and pulled back, but that cock had more than one squirt in it, three more significant gushes pumped out.

Carmen was so happy, she was so horny, she was so wet. As Marcus was calming down Carmen jerked it some more and squeezed the last drops of cream out of that now spent cock. The Jazmine came over to Carmen and said now let me thank you for your extremely hot and gracious invitation. With that she put one hand on her crotch, the other on her breast and then kissed her until she caused her to have an unexpected orgasm. What a sweet relief and what a way to make new friends.

Enjoy my story please, I hope you feel it in all the erotic spots in your mind and body.
Published 
Written by incrediblejourney
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors