Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just A Dream

"A chance with a encounter with a sexy MILF leads to the realization of a dream"

149
24 Comments 24
10.9k Views 10.9k
5.1k words 5.1k words

"Oops, I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going," I said as I jostled her as we attempted to exit through the mall doors at the same time. Her pink hair and the sway of her tush had riveted my attention. She had been at the self-checkout next to mine and caught my eye before we ran into each other. 

"Not a problem. I was also distracted," she replied as she walked away.

I watched the jiggle and sway of her ass as she walked away from me, thinking that was just what I needed in my life.

When I got to my car, I turned and looked for her again but didn't see her. Was she just a dream, or had I seen the sexiest woman I'd ever seen?

On my way home, I could still see her in my mind. Delightfully curvy, with a generous chest that strained her sleeveless top and nipples thrust proudly forward, a sight that would remain engraved in my imagination. Her hair, pink with purple streaks, fit her perfectly. Her long legs encased in tight jeans molded her legs perfectly, leading to where I imagined paradise to reside. I pulled into my driveway, wishing I could see her again. I parked my car and entered my house to make dinner and get ready to watch the hockey game.

After a few beers, I watched my team beat our hated rivals, the Maple Leaf hockey team, while having supper. I went to bed happy and relaxed. Sleep came quickly in the darkness of my bedroom. She also came quickly to me in my sleep, standing at the end of my bed in a pink negligee that left little to the imagination. It was low enough to cover paradise and emphasized the long, luscious legs leading up to it. Her tits seemed perfect. They sat high on her chest, with her nipples hard and long, poking tents in the fabric of her negligee. 

My cock throbbed, and the sheet covering me stood no chance of hiding my excitement. Her eyes stared at me as she stood there, and I watched as they scanned down my chest, eyeing my cock barely hidden from her. Her tongue snaked out through her pursed lips and licked them as she stared. I motioned to invite her to climb up and join me. The shy smile with a hint of mischief showed she wanted to. As she moved closer to the bed and lifted her leg to put her knee on the bed, my eyes caught a glimpse of her shaved pussy, and my cock twitched, and then she was gone as a loud noise outside woke me up. 'Was she just a Dream?'

I got up, frustrated that my sexy dream had ended abruptly. I looked out the window to notice a moving truck across the street. Rory and Phoebe had recently moved as Phoebe had received a promotion, and their house had sold quickly. The new neighbors were obviously moving in this weekend. 

Resolved not to go back to sleep, I headed downstairs for my morning coffee and toast. I had yard work I needed to do, so it was best to get started since I was up. After breakfast, I headed to the garage and got my lawn mower out. I did the backyard first, then went to the front. I noticed the moving truck was still across the street, but I could tell they were almost finished with the move as the truck was empty.

I wondered if the new neighbors would be young or old and if they had kids. I finished quickly, with the relatively small front yard, and watched as the moving truck pulled away as I headed back to the garage.

 

After taking a shower to clean up and putting on clean clothes, I got ready to head out to run some errands. Walking out the door, keys in hand, I noticed a small sports car across the street in the driveway with the trunk open and a fantastic-looking ass sticking out of it as a woman bent over to get something. Being neighborly was the right thing to do, and that ass merited a closer look, so I went to offer my assistance.

"Need some help?" I asked as I got to her driveway, my eyes glued to that mouth-watering ass that had caught my attention from across the street and looked even better up close. 

 "Oh fuck!" she yelled, "You scared me half to death."

 As she straightened out of her trunk, her hair was the first thing that caught my eye… Pink with purple streaks! It was her, the gorgeous woman from the mall, and my dream. My jaw dropped. 

"Where did you come from?" she asked. I sat there dumbfounded, mouth half open, until I noticed the confused expression on her beautiful face when I didn't answer. 

"Oh, sorry. I'm Joe. I live across the street. I'm your neighbor. Welcome to the neighborhood; do you need a hand?" 

A smile lit up her face as well as half the block. She told me her name was Jerrica and put out her hand to shake mine. Her skin was soft and delicate, and I could feel electricity in her touch. "Nice to meet you, Joe, and I would love some help. Thank you." 

I grabbed a box from the trunk. "Lead the way, I'll follow," I told her. This allowed me to have a longer look at that perfect ass. Watching her walk as I followed her into the house was hypnotizing. Her hips gave her ass a wiggle that made you forget the world around you.  

The movers had done an excellent job getting the furniture in place, and the boxes were in the rooms they needed to be in, waiting to be unpacked. She bent over to put the box down in the living room, and I froze in place with the box in my hands and stared at her ass. However, I stared too long, and she turned around and caught me staring.

"You can drop the box here when you're done enjoying the view," she said with a naughty smirk and a sparkle in her eyes. I blushed and apologized, but could feel my cock straining against my pants from that fabulous sight. "Don't worry, I catch men staring at my ass all the time. I appreciate the compliment," she said as she looked down at my groin.

I smiled and told her that it undoubtedly was a work of art.

After getting all the boxes in the house, she thanked me for the help and asked, "Can I offer you a drink if you have time?"

 I gladly accepted and told her I'd love a beer. 

"Be right back," she said as she went to the kitchen and returned quickly with two beers. 

"Cheers," she said and took a healthy swig from the neck of the bottle.

We sat and talked about our lives. I learned that she was married, and her husband worked a job requiring him to travel more than being at home, but they were happy together. She worked in an office part-time to stay busy. I told her about my failed marriage and that now my ex and I were better off as friends and of my work as a financial analyst. While chatting, I heard a car pull up and park in the driveway. Jerrica smiled and said, "That must be Tony, my husband."

"Well, I'll get ready to go. I wouldn't want to impose on your time."

"No need to do that. He would be delighted to meet you. Stay a while."

I resumed my seat reluctantly, ready to hate this guy sight unseen for his luck in being married to this stunning woman who literally gave me a hard-on when I was in her presence.

She scampered to the door to greet him.

I could hear them talking, and he asked, "How's my favorite girl?" followed by the sound of him kissing her.

She answered, "Behave, we have a guest."

"Who?"

"Joe, our neighbor from across the street. He helped me unpack the car."

They entered the room, and Tony came up to me and, after shaking my hand, thanked me for the help I had given Jerrica.

Jerrica went out and returned with three beers, and we sat around shooting the usual shit that people do while feeling out strangers.

It turned out that Tony was a nice guy, and I started to feel less resentful towards him. It was his good luck to be married to this woman who made my heart throb.

The conversation turned to sports, and it turned out that Tony was an avid golfer, as was I.

I asked him where he usually played, and it turned out that he needed a golf course in this area as they had just moved here. I impulsively asked him if he would like to play a round next Friday as I had an arranged tee time at the local course.

He was delighted to accept as he would be in town and looked forward to getting to know me better.

I stood to take my leave, and as we walked out, Tony slapped Jerrica's butt. He winked at me and said, "A real work of art, isn't it, Joe?"

I mumbled an affirmative response, to which he smiled. Turning to Jerrica, he said, "See, honey, Joe is not only a golfer, he's also an art lover."

She laughed and said, "Yes, I had noticed that."

 

****

Next Friday, I picked up Tony in my car and drove to the club, where we enjoyed a great round of golf.

He and I were well-matched, which made for a very relaxed and enjoyable game.

After the eighteenth hole, we adjourned to the clubhouse to hoist a beer or two.

Tony asked about my work and my life. I told him the same things I had talked to Jerrica about earlier in the week.

As we were preparing to return, he asked me what I had planned for Saturday night.

"Nothing special," I told him. 

"Why don't you come over to our place? It's Jerrica's birthday, and a few other people are coming to help her celebrate. I am sure she would be delighted by your presence."

"I'd love to. However, I don't think I could get a date on such short notice."

"Don't worry about that. I am sure you will find some woman there who would be delighted to be your partner for the evening."

"Really?"

"I'm sure. It's a fun group."

I accepted, thinking getting out of my shell would be good. It would also be a pleasure to see Jerrica again.

 

****

Saturday evening found me at their door. I was freshly shaved and wearing chinos and a smart sports shirt to accompany my loafers. I carried a bouquet of flowers for the birthday girl.

Jerrica opened the door, and my jaw dropped. She was bra-less and wearing a blouse that was translucent and through which I could see her amazing tits and a mini skirt that was just above her thighs, revealing her magnificent legs.

She shrieked with delight at seeing me and wrapped her arms around me to hug me.

Now, there are two types of huggers. The first type resembles the letter 'A' when hugging. Only their upper bodies touch. The second type forms the letters 'II,' where the contact starts at the legs and carries through from bottom to top.

Jerrica was the second type. I could feel her nipples digging into my chest, and I was sure she could feel my erection grinding into her lower body.

She smiled and said, "I'm so glad you could make it, Joe."

Embarrassed and excited, I stepped back and handed her the roses.

"For me?" she asked.

"Of course, for you. You're the birthday girl, aren't you?"

"That's so sweet. Thank you," she smiled, stepped back into my arms, raised her face to mine, and kissed me.

I was expecting a peck on the cheek, but what I received were her sweet lips against mine as her tongue thrust greedily into my mouth.

The kiss left me breathless and more in lust than I had been. She took my hand and led me to the living room, where a group of people lounged and talked while some 80s music played in the background. I was introduced to two couples and a statuesque redhead who sat in Tony's lap.

He obviously had been exploring her tits as her blouse was open and her breasts were on full display. Her vibrant red lipstick had left traces on Tony's face and lips.

Tony waved to me with the hand that was not wrapped around the redhead's tit. 

He said without shame, "Hey, Joe, glad you could make it."

Jerrica smiled at him, saying, "Look what Joe brought for my birthday," showing him the roses.

"Come with me, Joe, and let's put these in a vase."

I followed her to the kitchen while being treated to a view of her fantastic ass.

She filled a vase with water, placed the roses in it, and then turned to me. "What's wrong, Joe? You look confused."

"I'm just surprised at Tony acting that way in front of you."

"Didn't Tony explain what would happen tonight when he invited you?"

"No."

"Oh my. Poor Joe! Let me sort out your confusion. As he told you, today is my birthday. When he asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I told him I wanted to have a gang bang. 

"Tony and I have an open relationship. With him being away so often, we agreed that we could seek other partners as long as we were open about it and did not lie to each other. So, I am a hot wife, and he is my stag."

"What's a stag?"

"A stag is a married man who shares his wife and is allowed to have other sex partners either with or without his wife. I asked Tony to invite you as I thought you might enjoy the experience. If you are uncomfortable, however, you may leave. I would not want you to feel uncomfortable."

Stunned by her words, I collapsed into a chair.

"Jerrica, I don't know what to say. I have been having sexual fantasies about you from the day I met you. I even dream about you at night. I've never done anything like this and am a bit scared."

She came and sat in my lap and kissed me again. Taking my hand, she placed it against her naked flesh. She had undone a few buttons on her blouse. I felt the silky smooth skin and the heat of her flesh as our tongues wrestled in the warmth of our mouths. I felt her nipples grow in the palm of my hand and gently pinched them, which elicited a gasp and then a long moan.

Her hand snaked into the waistband of my trousers, and her hand enfolded my cock. She gave it a few strokes, and I was so horny at that point that I immediately felt my pre-cum start lubricating my shaft.

Jerrica stood and said, "Come with me. Let's go find some privacy for our first time together." 

Mooon__Light
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mooon__Light

She led me to a bedroom, pushing me back and forcing me to sit on the edge of the bed. 

Standing in front of me, she removed her blouse, exposing her proud breasts to my hungry eyes. They were firm and up-thrust, with long red nipples standing at attention in the middle of her paler areolas. 

Wriggling her hips, she shimmied out of her mini-skirt, revealing a flat stomach. Her panties were off in a flash, and her shaved pussy was exposed with its small pink lips, which gleamed wetly in the glow of the bedside table lamp.

She took a stripper's pose in front of me and asked, "Like what you see?"

"Jerrica, you are heart-stoppingly beautiful. I not only like, I love what I see."

"So, what are you going to do about it?"

"You look good enough to eat, and I intend to eat you till you beg for mercy."

"Joe, you're overdressed. Get out of those clothes, and let's see what comes up. That might also whet my appetite," she said with a giggle.

I stood up, kicked off my loafers, and beat all speed records in existence getting out of my clothes.

I scooped her up in my arms and placed her on the bed. Spreading her thighs wide, I knelt in front of her and fluttered kisses up the length of those beautiful legs till I reached her pussy. 

She smelt heavenly, and I let my tongue lick on either side of her pussy lips while she gave appreciative gasps of joy.

She raised her knees and arched her back, and I was trapped between her thighs while she drew my tongue deeper into her slit.

My nose was up against her clit, and her body bucked wildly as her moans filtered through to my muffled ears.

She came explosively, almost drowning me with her juices which I lapped happily, delighted that I could make her cum so hard.

She finally released my face from between her legs and pulled me up so that we were lying side by side. Her arms wrapped themselves around my body as she kissed and licked her juices off my face before kissing me lasciviously.

She finally leaned back and said, "Your turn."

She pushed me back so that I was flat on my back and crawled between my legs.

"Joe, you have a wonderful cock. It's the right length for me, and I love how thick it is and how your balls feel so heavy in the palm of my hand," she said while she fondled my throbbing cock. 

Leaning forward, she used her wet tongue to swirl around the head of my cock while licking the pre-cum that was flowing from the tip.

Soon my cock was slick with her saliva, and she bobbed her head up and down its length. 

It was an incredible blow job. Not only was she managing to take me down her throat, but in addition, her tongue was licking my balls at the same time. She soon had my cock throbbing with pleasure, and I knew I could not last much longer before cumming.

"Jerrica, I'm going to cum," I yelled.

Without pause, she took my cock out of her mouth. "Cum now lover," she said. She thrust her finger up my anus and lodged my cock deep in her throat. I came as I never had before. Covering her beautiful face and her perfect tits and nipples. She scooped up every single drop I ejaculated with her fingers and swallowed every drop. 

When she finally released me, I was so sensitive that even her gentle touch made me squirm.

We lay across the bed, gasping and trying to regain our breath.

I finally got my breathing under control and turned to kiss her, tasting my cum on her tongue, when I heard voices and footsteps coming up the stairs toward the bedroom.

I tried to scramble out of bed. However, Jerrica grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked.

"Someone's coming," I stuttered.

"It's only Tony and his slut du jour," she said.

Sure enough, Tony entered the room accompanied by the ravishing redhead he had been molesting in the living room. Both of them were naked as jaybirds as Tony clutched the woman's butt possessively.

They approached the bed, and Tony scooped up the broad and tossed her beside Jerrica. "Didn't I tell you not to bring a date, Joe?"

I was struck speechless and deeply embarrassed, not being accustomed to being seen naked in front of another man after obviously having ravished and been ravished by his wife.

He climbed on the bed on the other side of the redhead, whom he introduced to me as Rachel.

Rachel turned on her side, grabbed my prick, and said, "Glad to meet you, Joe. Jerrica, does he know how to use this magnificent cock?"

"I have yet to find out. We concentrated on his oral skills, which are equally magnificent."

"Do I get my turn with Joe after Jerrica is done with him, Tony?"

"Rachel, you know the rules. Tonight, Jerrica makes the decisions. It's her birthday party. In addition, you have to ask Joe if he would like to play with you. Anything goes at our parties as long as they are by mutual consent. Joe, like me, is an ass man, and I think that he would judge your ass the same way he judges Jerrica's. A true work of art."

Rachel crawled over my body and kissed Jerrica, begging her to let me be her playmate when she was done with me.

Jerrica returned her kiss and asked what Rachel would give her as a present if she agreed.

Rachel swiveled around and buried her head between Jerrica's thighs, and I could hear the slurps as she tongue-lashed her victim's pussy.

Tony tapped my shoulder, breaking my trance, and said, "Enjoy the show. This will give you a chance to recover, and Rachel will have Jerrica prepped to be fucked."

"Tony, I don't know if I would have the energy to keep up with one woman, let alone two."

"Not to worry, my friend, I have a supply of little blue pills that should put your pecker in shape to go at it through the night and until breakfast. Just look at those two women go at it."

I returned my attention back to the women; Rachel had spread her thighs on either side of Jerrica's face. Her pussy was now receiving Jerrica's enthusiastic attention. Their bodies were spasming and writhing as they shrieked and moaned their delight. From their position, I could see that Rachel's tush was as delightful as Jerrica's, and my previously deflated cock started to come back to life.

It suddenly hit me the position I was in. I had been celibate for what seemed to be ages, and here I was being offered a veritable smorgasbord of sexual delights such as I had never dreamt of.

Rachel had drawn back Jerrica's legs and was now running her tongue around her pretty asshole. At the same time, she thrust her fingers in and out of Jerrica's cunt.

I had never seen anything as erotic in my life. I stroked my cock to fullness while enjoying the show taking place next to me.

Jerrica reversed her position so she was now on top of Rachel and subjected her to the same pleasures she had just received till she made her cum. 

By now, I was ready to explode. Jerrica smiled at me when they broke apart and said, "Your turn." She placed herself on her hands and knees and raised her ass high in the air. "Fuck me, Joe. Fuck me now."

I knelt behind her between her legs, reached under to her wet pussy, and lubed my cock with the juices dripping from her cunt.

I brought the head of my cock to her opening and gently started penetrating her.

"Not that way," she yelled. "Give it to me hard. I like it rough."

I thrust forward with a vigorous pelvic thrust, and my cock was swallowed balls deep in her hot wet cunt. She was tight, and every inch of my shaft was massaged. I grabbed her hips and drove into her with all my might as she lay her head down on the pillow and moaned with delight.

Her beautiful ass was right under my eyes, and I gave her a tentative slap on her butt cheek. 

"Yes," she shrieked, "Harder! Spank my butt. Redden my slutty ass."

I spanked each cheek while watching as they turned bright pink while she squirmed under me.

"That's it, Joe. Don't stop. Tenderize that butt if you want to fuck it later."

My cock was throbbing deep in her on each stroke as I felt her muscles tighten on it.

I took my hand and brought it under her and lubed my fingers with her cunt juice. I pinched her clit before taking my lubed finger and using it to probe her asshole.

Her response was a yelp followed by a long protracted moan while her cunt became a vise that gripped my shaft as it milked it for every drop of cum that had accumulated in my balls. 

I flooded her with rope after rope of hot spunk as she bathed my cock with her hot steamy cum.

I slowed down and kept drilling into her, riding her through repeated mini-orgasms before collapsing across her back.

My arms went around her and fondled her tits, and I cuddled her that way till I felt her recover. She rolled over under me and smiled up at me.

"Thank you, Joe. That was a magnificent birthday present." Her lips met mine, and we kissed for what seemed to last forever.

When we finally broke apart. We watch as Tony fucked Rachel on the other side of the bed.

Jerrica got out of bed, took my hand and dragged me to a large walk-in shower in the bathroom.

She turned on the shower, tested the temperature, and we stepped in and let the hot water soothe our nerves. We cuddled in each other's arms as the water cleansed our bodies of the sweat we had worked up. 

I grabbed a bottle of shampoo and worked it into her scalp as she stood there with her eyes closed and a delighted look on her face. After rinsing her hair, I proceeded to wash her body from head to foot, paying due reverence to her tits, pussy and ass.

"Now it's my turn to wash you," she stated.

She, in turn, shampooed my hair and then proceeded to wash me thoroughly. 

I luxuriated in the feel of her soft hands caressing my body. 

She finally started to wash my cock, which made it spring to attention.

I could feel both her hands stroking me at the same time when suddenly I was startled to feel two hands washing my balls from behind. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw Rachel had joined us and was the one paying homage to my testicles.

Rachel washed my back while Jerrica did my front till I was squeaky clean.

Jerrica and I left the shower to Tony and Rachel and dried off with oversized Turkish towels.

I watched while Jerrica attended to her hair.

"Come, she said it's time to join the other guests," she told me.

I went towards the bedroom to reclaim my clothes, but she told me I wouldn't need them.

We went back downstairs, where we found the other two couples were as naked as we were and had obviously been occupied in the same manner as we had been upstairs.

When they saw us, they broke out in a chorus of the Happy Birthday song for Jerrica. She smiled at them and asked if they would like some Champagne before starting on the main event.

'Main event,' I thought. Was what had happened, just the appetizer? The women scampered bare assed to the kitchen while we males ogled their pretty asses in admiration.

They returned with flutes and bottles of Champagne, and we all toasted Jerrica.

Tony and Rachel joined us, and Tony asked Jerrica what was next on the program.

"I want to be made airtight," she stated.

I wondered what that meant, but it did not take long to find out.

Tony acted as master of ceremonies.

"OK, Birthday Girl, you get your wish. Jerrica, kneel on those cushions on the floor. Tom," he said to one of the other men, "you slide under her, and she'll gobble up your cock with her cunt."

He did as he was told. Jerrica guided him into her pussy. 

"Now, Joe, kneel between Jerrica's thighs and get ready to fuck that piece of art you have been lusting for since you met her."

 I reached up to place my cock against her asshole and stuffed it up her ass. It was a delightfully tight, hot hole I entered, and it felt silky smooth around my turgid shaft. 

I felt her ass tighten on me and realized that I could feel the cock that filled her cunt as it rubbed against mine through her vaginal wall.

Whoever was my unseen partner soon was thrusting in and out of her, causing her to milk my cock with her ass.

I looked forward and saw a man standing in front of Jerrica's face. It dawned on me what airtight meant. Jerrica had a cock stuffed in all three holes at the same time.

Her legs quaked, and her ass thrust back against me as spasms of pleasure overtook her body. 

My cock throbbed in exquisite pleasure as I sawed back and forth into that hot tight ass. Soon I was filling her bowels with my cum.

Eventually, I felt the guy who had been fucking her pussy withdraw. I also pulled out, fascinated at the way her asshole gaped, and my cum flowed out of her and down her thighs.

She collapsed on the floor, and I went and cradled her in my arms while holding her tits in the palms of my hand.

By the end of the evening, I had become an inveterate lecher. I had fucked Rachel twice and one of the other women.

Jerrica had had her holes filled by all the other men at least once and was lying down on the floor with a glazed look in her eyes.

Tony came over and said, "Joe, Jerrica really likes you. I want you to feel free to make love to her whenever you wish, as she needs regular attention, and I can't do that when I'm away. So what do you say? Would you like to share her with me?"

"Tony, do I look stupid?" I answered with a big grin. "She is such a great woman and sexy as hell. Of course, I accept."

Over the next several years, I enjoyed the generosity of Tony sharing Jerrica with me, but that's a story for another time, perhaps.

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments