Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

ketchi shubi

"love and intrigue as two lovers struggle to be free."

2
0 Comments 0
23.5k Views 23.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Summer was ending and two weeks before the close, I was approached by Uncle Sheldon.

“How would you like to intern with the company?”

“Cool” I replied. “Doing what?”

“Oh some book-keeping” “… you know learning the ropes … and keeping a watch out for things.”

Sheldon was the Managing Director for a large retail supermarket, he was also Yvonne’s brother in law, in a double whammy he was married to my other aunt’s sister so he was connected on both sides. A very astute man he said little but had a watchful eye. He was also much younger and in some respects closer to our generation.
He was the one we called when we were caught by the police joy riding without a license, a matter he handled with utmost discretion and nary a word to our respective parents.

Under the impression that I would be working at the main branch in Kingston, I was presently surprised the next day when he handed me a ticket for a train ride to Mobay.

“They are really short staffed there, the store is losing money so I need you to be vigilant and try to see where we are losing money”.

Montego Bay is my home town, and my parents still lived there. I finished up high school in Kingston, where my friends and summer parties tugged strongly at my heart strings.

… And there was Yvonne!

Yvonne ... Her passion, wild sensuality, and wanton desires inflamed me each time we were together. Just the smell of her perfume would elicit a twitch from my cock, and I would constantly follow her around the room with shielded eyes. She was always game and loved to tease me, never missing an opportunity to stroke my cock or pinch my ass when no one could see.

Sheldon’s motives were less than pure and fodder for another story, but I was trapped and committed to going, with my best chin forward I anticipated seeing my parents again.

Later that evening I heard the rumblings of an argument between Yvonne and he.

It was cold in my room that night, feeling miserable, I retired early, but sometime in the morning I felt her warm body snuggle up to me. I knew it was her, even as I know my own left hand, her smell, the length of her hair her supple skin and even the way she manipulated my cock as she frigged me to attention had its peculiar characteristics.

Sleepy, yet overjoyed I stretched to full consciousness, her lips passionately closing on mine as rubbed her pussy up against me. She was wet and dripping and I just had to taste her, this might be our last time together for awhile and I wanted to savor her.

In the dark my fingers explored her sex with familiarity, gone was the timid probing replaced by assertiveness and assurance as I matured into the skillful lover she had groomed for her pleasure.

Inhaling deeply I buried my face between her legs, she had forgone her panties and that excited me even more, I gently parted her labia eliciting little whimpers I had grown to love. Searching fervently for her love button it now grew beneath my tongue.

With swift strong licks I was already bringing her to her first orgasm, over the summer she had taught me well and I responded to her in kind, gently reducing the pressure to keep her on the edge.

My faint play caused her to arch as she tried to force more of her pussy deep into my mouth and when I refused to take bait she was left with no other option but to use her hands to hold me in place while she kicked and bucked to her release.

Our lovemaking then took on a fervor I had not yet experienced, taking my cock in her mouth she sucked and licked me to rock hard status, then she mounted me and to the creaking of the bed began to fuck me with all her might, ramming her pussy so hard, I felt my cock bend. Once or twice I winced as she bent backwards in some ungodly manner to put her feet up on my chest her tight pussy now held my cock firmly in place.

I remember cumming yet I remained hard as she continued to grind down on my cock, realizing that I was still hard she turned around to present me with her ass.

“Did you think I would let you leave without you fucking my ass one last time”

Inflamed by this crème de la crème, I devoured her ass, slipping my tongue deep inside to lubricate her. Positioned directly behind her, taking aim I plowed in with no mercy; the way she liked it.

Groans became throaty growls as my cock slowly penetrated her upturned bottom.

HelloKittyH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelloKittyH

Smooth, round and inviting she pushed back vigorously, I reached around to finger her pussy when our hands met and together we fingered her to another orgasm.

The spasms from pussy reverberated, her ass contracted wildly causing me to shoot deep erupting and triggering her to have another orgasm.

Cuddling together I enjoyed her warmth, I was unaware of the hour she left my bed. The next day all worn out I stumbled into the kitchen for breakfast, Yvonne was already up and had prepared my favorite breakfast of sausage, beans and eggs, toast and coffee was also ready.

“You are up early” I smirked as there was no one around.

“I am taking you to the train”

“Is that so?” I said with raised eyebrows.

I threw my gear in the car, and as was her wont, she handed me the keys. I was a little unfamiliar with the exact directions so she gave me the general directions and the specifics as we arrived closer.

Our conversation was strained as we both had developed strong feelings for each other, but she calmed my fears telling me how much I had grown and how well I made love to her, that no matter what; her bed would remain open for me.

She also let slip that a few of her friends had begun to notice me, one had even mentioned that I exuded a certain animal magnetism that made her wet; this intimate knowledge left me red in the face.

The train station was very basic, also it was in the middle of the week and few travelers, I had a coach ticket but Yvonne lagged behind for a bit as I loaded my gear.
I saw her gesture to the conductor only later did I realize what she had planned.

We entered the train and were promptly shown to a first class cabin.

“Nice”
“... connections?” I stuttered, but she just passed as I held the door open. She could be quite haughty at times.

In any case I enjoyed her whichever mood she was in, most often her attitude lead to raw sex.

“All aboard” shouted the conductor.
“... visitors and guest should disembark ...”

Yvonne made no effort to leave and I recognized it was best to chill and not ask too many questions.

A lurch and a sputter started the forward movement of the train, I had been seated by her side, she had the window but now changed so I sat opposite her and could also view out the window.

The acceleration was slow, the trains were definitely not the latest technology, soon we were moving along at a moderate clip.

I glanced over at Yvonne and caught what I thought was the glisten of a salt track on her face.

Was she crying?

My heart broke inside as I had always considered myself too young to be falling for a woman. Lacking experience in such matters I instinctively changed seats again to hold her.

Turning to me; she buried her upturned face into my chest as she had done so many times before; only this time she broke into a gentle sobbing.

“...You see Sheldon has been trying to get into my panties for a long time, even though I was once married to his brother and irrespective of the fact that he is married to my cousin.”

He had noticed our affair and had blackmailed her, send me off so I would not be a threat.

I sat quietly absorbing the information.

“How much did he know?”

She claimed she wasn't sure but since he controlled the finances of the company, he could hurt her financially.

I had no answer except to assure her that things would work out fine. I lied but took a matured approach believing that everything happens for a purpose.
 
... the big city quietly moved away from us and so did Yvonne’s troubled look, she began to fondle my manhood inside my pants, reaching over I closed the blinds to the aisle and locked the door.

Sitting back I looked out the window, watching the pasture and cows in the field as she treated me to the most exquisite sucking of my cock.

Her tongue moved lovingly over the head bathing and licking my huge purple cock. Licking my balls she gently sucked each one into her mouth, I lay motionless, my feet splayed, the lights flickered and the battery light flickered on.

“We are about to enter the ... Scott’s pass tunnel” 

In the distance a radio played the lyrics of Peter Tosh.

“...Ketchy shuby tonight” ...“all night long”

I smiled and pulled her close.



Published 
Written by top_spin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors