Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like Father, Like Son

"A short-story of blood-related father-son pleasure."

14
1 Comment 1
8.3k Views 8.3k
839 words 839 words
"Are you doing well in school , son?" Ron asked. "Yes dad, got a A+ on my Health Final!" Drew said. Drew was the blood-born son of Ron. "That's great son! Speaking of health....can I talk to you about something?" Ron asked. "Anything, dad." Drew said.

"Son, you're 16 years old. Now, we've had the...."biology" talk of sex, but...." Ron said, but he was interupted. "Woah, woah, dad.....you've already explianed this." Drew said. "No, son, listen. Like I said, we're already had the scientific talk with you....but I haven't had 'THE Talk' with you." Ron said. "Oh...." Drew said. "Son, sit down.

"Now, son, is there any.....girl in your life?" Ron said. "Well, just this girl that I've dated a few times. We haven't taken anywhere past a 3-minute make out." Drew said. "Ok, well, keep it that way. Son, you're going to get......well, I'll just say it. You're going to get horny......and you're going to want to do things to her. Now, I'm not going to stop you from doing those things son, but I want you to keep this in your wallet." Ron said, handing Drew a condom. "A.....a condom?" Drew said.

"Son, keep it....you know, just in case." Ron said. "Ok, dad." Drew said, with a smile. "Wait.....son......have you actually ever......SEEN......a woman's body?" Ron asked. "Well.........I......saw this really hot girls boobs once.......and I saw her pussy too.....she was in the locker room, and I peeked. I didn't caught. I jacked off when I got home." Drew said. "Too much info, son." Ron said, laughing. "I couldn't help it.....she was alone, and she was...fingering her pussy....." Drew said. 

"Now, I still jack off son. Don't make it seem like it's weird. Hell, I jacked off right before you came in here!" Ron said. "Which brings me too something else son......how......how big........hoe big is your........penis?" Ron said. "I don't know.....I've never measured." Drew said. "Well, lemme see." Ron said. "Really, dad?!" Drew asked. "Look, Drew, I have one, too, I just wanna see how big it is." Ron said. Drew began to unbutton his pants.

It plopped out, flacid. "Woah, son! Chip off the old block, huh?" Ron said. "I guess......." Drew said. Suddenly, Drew's dick began to stand up. "Is someone getting horny?" Ron said with a grin. "No....it just does that...." Drew said. "Son, do you shave it?" Ron asked. "Yes." Drew responded. "Take your pants off, and your shirt.

Bunnyblondy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunnyblondy

I'm going to do an obervence." Ron said, quickly making up something that sounded smart just so her could see Drew's naked body.

Drew got undressed. At this point, Drew was as hard as a brick. Ron stared for several minutes. "Drew......you're beautiful." Ron said, as the buldge in his pants grew. "Dad....?" Drew said. "Drew.....lay down....." Ron said. Drew didn't argue, as if he wanted too. Ron got comepletely undressed, and locked all the doors and covered up the windows.

"Lemme show you how to fuck, my son." Ron said. Ron began to suck Drew's hard 8" dick. Drew began to moan. "Oh.....oh yeah......" Drew said. "You like that?" "Yeah......." Drew said. Then, Ron began to stroke Drew's large dick.

In minutes, Drew was screaming from orgasms. "Ok, son, I don't wanna make you cum yet. Get in your hands and knees. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll never want to SEE a vagina again!" Ron screamed. Drew, with no argue, got down and opened up his loose ass-hole. "Son, do you finger yourself?" Ron asked. "That, and mom's dildos." Drew said. Ron laughed.

Ron began to roughly lick and suck Drew's asshole. Drew began to moan once more. "Ok, son, here I go." Ron said, slowly inserting his dick into Drew's ass. Drew moaned loudly. Ron moved back and forth.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yes!!! You're ass feels so good!" Ron screamed. "FUCK ME HARDER DAD, FUCK ME HARDER!" Drew said. He laid on his back, while Ron held open his legs and and fucked like no tomorrow. Drew masturbated as he his nice, plump ass was being roughly fucked by his father.

"I'm gonna cum, son! I'm gonna cum!" Ron screamed. "Let's do it together!" Drew screamed. Then, Drew's cum spewed all over his chest, as Ron's hot cum pumped into Drew's ass. They both began to moan. Ron licked the cum out of Drew's ass. They began to make out.

They were dressed. "That was good son.......just like your dad....." Ron said.

Drew's mom arrived from work, gave Ron a kiss. Ron hopped he wouldn't taste the cum. "I'm gonna go take a bath sweety." She said. "Ok." Ron said, with a smile.

A couple of minutes later, Ron heard some noises coming from Drew's room. He peeked in to see Drew's mom licking Ron's cum out of Drew's warm ass-hole. He wasn't going to say anything, so he sat and watched them as he jacked-off.

Published 
Written by Clayman111
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments