Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Looking for Holmes

"A young man shows me a house I am interested in."

21
9 Comments 9
17.2k Views 17.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Looking for Holmes
By Miss Anonna

I was looking into buying a new house and had a few in mind so I called a realtor and asked him to show me a few. He sounded young on the phone and I had asked him how much experience he had. He told me he had just received his license and I would be his first sale if he made one to me. He had asked me if I wanted a more experienced realtor that his colleague would step in but I assured him he would do just fine as I knew what I wanted. He agreed to meet me that evening in a large ranch house out in a rural neighborhood and I was promptly there just as it was getting dusk.

He pulled up in his Saab, shuffled some papers around and opened his door. He was definitely young and immediately I knew I didn’t want the house but we had both driven out there and after I heard his story of how he asked the owners to go out to eat or something while he showed their house, I just knew I had to make something of this waste of time. Being a woman of great imagination, I studied him intently as he described the house.

He had a slim build and a great smile along with a charming personality. I was in the mood for a bit of fun so I figured I would let him lead me around and every once in awhile I would see if I could turn him on. I saw no ring on his finger so I felt no guilt when I waltzed over to the window, put my hands on the sill and pushed my ass up in the air while looking out into the fields.

“Great view from up here, no doubt,” I said stretching my neck up allowing my skirt to hike up my ass. I had a pair of leather boots on that almost came to my knees, a silky pair of stockings and a bright, pink thong under a black, shiny miniskirt that would flash my little pink mound if I stuck my ass out just enough. I stretched toward the side as if to look out the window as far left as I could.

“No neighbors close enough to look in,” I stated to lead into a teasing conversation. “I’m an avid nudist in my own home,” I said with a huge smile and a quick wink at the kid as I turned around and headed out the room towards a bedroom.

I’m sure I was obvious and ridiculously cliché but I had an immediate response. Had his zipper been down, there would have been no way for his underwear to hold back the erection my ass had given him. It was almost too easy. As I slid by him I stared directly at his crotch and held my hand out as if I were going to grab his cock then pulled my hand away at the last minute. “There’s nothing worse than nosey neighbors when all you’re trying to do is be comfortable, you know?”

“Ab…absolutely, Ma’am. I…I…I know exactly what you mean,” he stuttered and turned with me as I walked past him. I knew full well he was watching me shake my ass into the next room. I quickly turned towards him and caught him hiding his obvious excitement behind the papers in his hand.

“I had a nosey little teenage girl always looking into my room when I was younger and always wished I had lived a lot further from any houses so I could…uh…just ….you know, be left alone,” he said hesitating towards the end of his sentence as if he were to disclose some personal information that may not have been appropriate at the time. What he didn’t know is that whatever he was about to say would have been perfectly in synch with the thoughts in my head.

I slowly sat down on the side of the bed just behind me and stared into his eyes, then scanned down his body and stopped at his crotch. I looked back into his eyes and put on a slight smirk. “Andrew?” I asked teasingly. “Did she catch you masturbating?” I asked with a slight giggle that suggested I knew what he was trying to say and there was no need for embarrassment. He turned bright red in an instant, hung his head down and snorted a slight laugh.

“Uh,” He chuckled and shook his head slightly. “Sorry, I ….”

“It’s OK, I’m a therapist,” I said but didn’t know if he knew what I meant. “I talk sex all the time and actually, I should be apologizing. I didn’t mean to pry.”

We both shared a laugh and a moment of silence until I patted the bed and stood up. “Maybe I should show you the kitchen,” he blurted as I was looking about the room.

“Excellent idea!” I said and headed past him in a bit of a hurried manner. I had just remembered that I wanted to check the closet and made a quick turnaround and shouted. “Oh wait!” I spun around towards the closet and my shoe had caught on the lip of a part of the wood floor that was slightly raised. I began to fall past Andrew but luckily he had caught me. I don’t know if I had tripped subconsciously or not but as Andrew helped me back into an upright position, I found my hand grasping his stiff cock and I quickly released it but certainly remembered how it felt in my hand.

I quickly covered my mouth with my hand and chuckled. “I am so sorry, Andrew and thank you for saving me from killing myself,” I said and without missing a beat, pretended as if nothing had happened and headed towards the closet. “I wanted to check out all the closets, too!” I yelled into the closet, looking around inside to check the space. I pushed all the clothes towards the right side so I could get a better view of the overall size, bent down and pushed my ass into the air knowing full well I was practically revealing every bit of my little mound to him covered in a silky thong. Behind me I heard his voice slowly getting closer.

“Most of the closets are fairly large,” He said in a crackling voice. He was breathing a bit harder, too and I knew he was catching a good view of my ass. “Are they big enough for you? The master bedroom closet is huge but the rest of them are the same size as this one,” he said after a noticeable swallow. I spread my legs apart slightly and buried my head deep into the closet behind the clothes that were hanging there and attempted to peek out behind me. Andrew was adjusting himself and obviously sporting an erection. He moved a little closer and I watched him cock his head as if he were sizing up the situation.

“This is good. This is definitely a good size for a spare bedroom,” I shouted into the closet as I backed out quickly and bumped my ass into his bulging tool. “Oops, I’m sorry,” I said as I brushed my hand across his stomach to acknowledge his presence and push him slightly out of my way. I had felt the whole length of his hard cock up against my ass and I was getting quite turned on thinking about that shaft sliding past my thong and into my moistening twat but I carried on and turned to him as I was passing him. “Why don’t you show me the closet in the master bedroom? How much bigger is that?”

“Oh, yes indeed,” He said as he began to follow me out the door. I stood by the rail outside the room waiting for him to exit and lead me to the master bedroom and as he passed me I had to check out what I had already grabbed once and backed into. I wondered how much of this teasing he could possibly take but the young man was holding his composure so far. His cock however, was not. The outline of his erect tool was so obvious I don’t know how he managed to keep a straight face.

JuliaLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaLee



“Right this way,” he said as his hand raised and led me forward and around the corner. I walked into the master bedroom which was a decent size and turned to the right towards the closet.

“Not bad,” I said as I looked about the room and headed for the closet which seemed quite large as I walked into it. There were hanging clothes on the right and I walked right past them and turned right, heading for the back of the huge walk in closet. I peeked through the clothes to see if Andrew was following me and he was quick to follow.

I stood in the back corner of the closet again bent over and bearing my legs and ass as I heard him come up behind me. He came in and quickly stood behind me hoping, I’m sure, that I would again back into him. “Huge, isn’t it?” He asked. I could hear him breathing heavy and it was turning me on but I pretended to be checking out the shoe rack. I knelt down, squatted and turned toward the back wall to check out the shoe rack and out of the corner of my eye realized his stiff cock was inches away from my face. I stuck out my chest and ran my finger down the wood of the custom rack towards his pants, getting my face even closer to his growing bulge and pushed my lips outward.

“Oooooh,” I said seductively. “I love this hard wood.” I ran my finger back across the wood towards myself. “Is this oak?” I said as I nonchalantly spread my legs open giving him a front view into my miniskirt. I slowly licked my lips, looked up at him and held my mouth slightly open waiting for an answer. He looked down at me and his eyes were as wide as they could possibly get. I watched him slowly swallow and I smiled at him.

“I, uh…I’m not really, uh….sure if it’s oak.” He stuttered and I watched him completely lose his train of thought while I was smiling at him in a completely vulnerable position. Our eyes were locked in a moment of uncomfortable awareness and I couldn’t take another minute of it so I broke the silence.

“Do it,” I said smiling up at him, watching his crotch grow even more.

“Do what?” He said looking around as if checking to see that no one was looking. I looked at his growing crotch and then looked back into his eyes. I put my hands under my thighs and drew the back of my skirt up over my ass to rest on my hips. My fingers worked their way to the insides of my thighs as I spread my knees further apart.

“You know you want to,” I said looking at him and running my tongue across my lower lip. I smiled again and watched a smile come across his face ever so slowly. I winked at him and he tossed his clipboard out of the closet into the room. He slowly unzipped his pants waiting for me to disapprove but I showed no such sign. Instead I watched carefully as he pulled his stiff cock from hole in his pants left by the passing of the zipper and let it rest pointing straight out of his pants. It was a beautiful cock, too, perfectly proportionate with a thick head on it, too.

I opened my mouth and held my tongue against my top teeth and watched intently as he brought it toward me. I wanted to just shove it down my throat but I let him bring it to my lips and rest it there on my lower lip. My tongue crept out of my mouth and slid under his hardened staff and my mouth began to open. He wiped the head of his cock across my upper lip, then across my lower lip and bounced it several times on my lower lip, leaving a thin thread of liquid between my lip and the tip of his cock as he pulled it away.

“Wow,” he said as he took a deep breath. “You are so freakin’ hot.” I put my hands on his thighs and worked them around to the back pulling him into my mouth, feeling every bit of his hard member slide across my tongue and pushing against the inside of my cheek. I tightened my lips around his staff and pushed him backwards, out of my mouth. I wrapped my hand around the base of his throbbing tool and flicked my tongue across the bottom of his head, picking up any silky semen I could. I squeezed his shaft at the bottom and brought my hand upwards to squeeze out any liquid, then buried him deep in my mouth until I felt him touch the back of my throat. I held him there for a moment then pushed myself into him, popping his cock into my throat. He moaned and I pulled him out and gasped.

“Oh God, that’s a nice cock,” I cried and again buried him deep into my mouth. I swallowed and pulled him toward me, again popping his cock deep down my throat and pulled him out gasping. I slowly jerked him off with the slick juices left on his shaft and ran my lips down the shaft of his cock and took his testicles into my mouth, twisting my hand over and over the throbbing head of his pipe. I pulled his testicles out of my mouth and wrapped my other hand around them and pulled his cock back to my lips where I bounced his erection against my puckered lips and again drew him into my mouth, rolling my tongue all over the inside of my mouth. He pulled himself from me and began to frantically unbuckle his pants.

I stood up and turned toward the wall, bent over and pushed my ass up at him. I drew my hand up between my legs and with my fingers I moved my thong aside and spread my lips. He inched his cock forward as his pants dropped to the ground and I felt the head of his hard cock bump my fingers. I guided him slowly into the wet lips I had waiting for him and with a slight shift of my weight, I fell back into him, his cock completely filling me. I swished my ass from side to side and heard him moaning. Using my muscles, I squeezed him from the inside and felt him shiver. I pulled forward and then back into him over and over while I put my leg up onto the shoe rack and held onto the shelf in front of me. I stopped and he took over pumping me again and again and filling me up with his meaty friend. I dropped my head and closed my eyes. My ass went up and down across his cock so fast he couldn’t keep up until he just stopped and let me work myself into a frenzy. I started to quake and then pushed down as hard as I could onto his thick tool and threw my head back and screamed.

I stayed there momentarily until I stopped shaking. He started pumping me again and I reached between my legs and wrapped my fingers around his slick, stiff cock and he took several quick short pumps into and threw his head back, pulled his cock out of me and stood there with it in his hand. I quickly turned around and before I could get my mouth around him, he shot a huge load of semen onto my thigh. I quickly had his throbbing cock in my mouth shooting load after load into my throat until he finally settled down with a deep breath. “Whoa! Holy Cow,” He said wiping the sweat from his forehead as I pulled his softening cock from my mouth and held it in my hand. “Unbelievable!”

“I’m sorry, I don’t think I like the house,” I said as I let his cock slip out of my hand. “I would, however, like to see others. That is, if you are up for it this week.” I said as I smiled at him and rose from my feet. I grabbed his tie and started straightening it for him and poked him on the tip of the nose and slapped his ass as I passed him. “Let’s get out of here. I’ll call you and we can schedule a time. Oh, and let me know if find any other deals out in this area.” I said smugly as I headed downstairs. He followed me to the door and assured me he would find other places. He is still my realtor today.

Published 
Written by MissAnonna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments