Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lovely MILF for my taking

"Gotta love football moms"

30
2 Comments 2
51.5k Views 51.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
So, it was my senior year of football and I was excited to start. Not just for playing, but the football moms. Holy shit. Where I'm from there are some very attractive moms whose sons play on the team, and the majority of them are either divorced.

Now, me being 18 and them being around 40 was a little out of the question for a relationship, but fucking was no problem in mine and their eyes. So, there was this one mom who was the queen of them all. Her name was Heather. She was the quarterback's mom and she was the hottest mother I have ever seen in my whole life. She was 38, and was a single mother. I was good friends with her son. I spent many days at their house, whether playing video games with Scott or having pool parties with the team. The first time I had met Heather was when I was 16. Scott asked me to come over to play xbox and swim. So we walked through the door and there was Heather. Oh my god. 5'6", long blonde, curly hair. 32 D breast with a waist that tapered to a beautiful ass. I could barely talk when I first met her.

"Hi, Mrs. Hazelton," I uttered. "Hi James. And it's Ms. Hazelton. But you can call me Heather."

Heather. The name and image burned into my mind. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever met. Now, flash forward to 2011. I had just turned 18 in June and football had started and I was on my fourth year starting on varsity. I was the wide receiver and Scott was the quarterback. Over the summer, I saw a lot of Heather, but when the season started, I saw her almost every day. And she kept acting weird around me. She would bat her eyes at me, or call me sexy or stud, and I thought that she was talking to someone else. Plus, whenever I went over to their house, she would wear really short skirts and low cut shirts and would always bend down in front of me and show off.

So, on a Saturday afternoon in October, I get a text from Scott to tell me to come over around 2. So I show up and knock on the door. No answer. I see a note on the door that says come on in. I walk in and here someone singing in the kitchen. I walk in and it's Heather. She is wearing nothing but a lace push-up bra and lace see-through panties.

"Hi, Heather," I say stammering.

"Hi, James," she says seductively.

"Where's Scott?"

"He's at his grandma's place. He wont be back till about 6. James, I've been noticing you lately. I see that you have grown up to be a handsome young man. And I know that you have been checking me out."

"Well, yeah. I have. You have a wonderful body and you are a wonderful mother."

At this point, I was completely hard, and stuttering with every word that I said. She pulled me close to her. She smelled like lilac and I quivered at her smell.

"Kiss me." She moaned.

I kissed her like my life depended on it.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

I felt her tongue shoot into my mouth and mine into hers. Passion running between our two bodies. I picked her up and brought her to the counter. We continued to kiss as I took off her bra. Making a trail of kisses, I ended up at her breasts. I held one nipple in my mouth, while the other massaged her swollen mound in her panties.

She was soaking wet, asking to be licked and fucked. I put her down on the floor, and she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Some candles were lit, the perfect atmosphere for some fucking. She laid down on the bed and I pulled her close to my face. Her sweet smell was so pungent. I pulled off her soaked panties and began to eat her pussy. I started licking around her sweet slit, lapping up her juices. Then I began slowly licking her clit.

She let out a loud moan as I picked up the pace. Sticking two fingers in her snatch, I found her g-spot and began to finger fuck her as I hummed on her clit. Her breaths were getting shorter and she was starting to quiver. She screamed as her orgasm hit its climax. Causing her to squirt all over my face. I licked the juices off my face and she told me to take off my shorts. I did as she ordered and she gasped.

"I have never seen a cock that big." She stared at my manhood and then took my cock deep into her mouth. She was the best cock sucker ever. She worked all the way up and down my 10 inch dick. She slurped and took me all the way down to my balls and took my balls into her mouth. I was controlling her and I suddenly stopped.

"I'm gonna come, Heather."

"No, you're not. I wanna savor it later." She took her mouth off my cock and stopped. The feeling went away, and she mounted my cock and started to ride me. Her pussy was so tight, but wet at the same time, so it slid in easily slipped inside her. She rode me slowly. Going all the way up and down my shaft. Then she started picking up the pace. Bouncing up and down every time I felt my cock bottom out. She was starting to cum again and I pulled on the shoulders and began pumping as fast as I could. Her pussy was clamping on my cock milking it with every pump. I knew she wanted me to cum in her mouth.

I pulled out at told her to get down on her knees. She jerked and sucked my cock so I would get all of the cum out. I took a hold of my cock and squirted at least ten spurts of hot jizz into her mouth. Probably the biggest load I have ever shot in my mouth. She opened her mouth and it was completely full. She swallowed every single drop in two gulps.

"That was the best sex ever, James. I'll be seeing you a lot more now that I know you can do that."

We both then rested and took a shower together and I went home. I couldn't wait until the next time me and Heather get together.

Published 
Written by MrLanley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments