Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and my milf hairdresser Sophia

"Last week I visited Sophia to get a new haircut, things went a different way as expected."

25
6 Comments 6
75.7k Views 75.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
My name is Jake, I'm 19 years old and this is a story about me and my hairdresser Sophia. Sophia is a 38 year old brunette, she's married to Ryan and they have an 8 year old son. She has been my hairdresser for a few years now and I've always had a thing for her. She is a self-employed hairdresser with her own hair salon at home. This story took place last week.

On Tuesday I called Sophia to make an appointment to cut my hair. She told me that I could come around 7 PM on Thursday.

It was 6.35 PM when I started to walk to her salon, her house was close to my house, I arrived around 6.50. Her salon is next to her house. I could see her sitting on a chair, she was smoking a cigarette. She was wearing a denim shirt, black jeans and high heels, her brown her reached her shoulders. She was daydreaming and had not seen me. I opened the glass door and said hi.

"Hi Jake, I didn't see you, how are you doing?" She asked me

"I'm okay, how are you?" I reacted.

"I'm fine, I'm a bit tired because I have worked all day, but you are my last customer and I have a free day tomorrow. I'm glad you’re my last customer, I always like to talk with you."

It made me a little shy and I didn't know how to react, so I just smiled to her and said: “I’m glad you like talking with me."

She always washes my hair before she cuts it, so she told me to sit down on the chair with a sink attached to it. She laid down a towel on my shoulders and started to wash my hair, I always like it when she washes my hair. I could feel her black polished nails on my head and I could smell her perfume, it made me really horny and my dick started to get hard. She was washing my hair longer than usual and my dick was really hard now. She turned the faucet off and started to dry my hair with the towel.

I tried to hide my hard dick when she asked me to sit down in the chair where she always cuts my hair. She putted a cloak on me when I sat down, thank god, now I could stop hiding my hard dick, I hoped that she had not noticed it. She started to cut my hair, after I told her how I liked it.

"How are things going with the women, do you have a new girlfriend?" She asked me.

"I’m doing all right, but I don't have a girlfriend at the moment." I said.

"Well I guess that a hunk like you can get every woman that he wants as a girlfriend." She said

I blushed a little and smiled at her trough the mirror, she smiled back.

"Well the women that I like always are taken." I said

"Well, anything can end." She joked, we both laughed.

I didn't know if she was flirting with me or just being nice. We talked a little more about school and we kind of spilled out our problems, when she said:

"I haven't told anyone this, but two days ago Ryan told me that he cheated on me once with his secretary."

"Wow, that's fucked up. Well he's crazy, I would never cheat on someone like you." I said.

"Thanks, well I'm done here" Sophia said.

“Okay, thanks, it looks great.” I said.

She took the cloak of me.

"Wow, you've got hair everywhere, you want me to wash it again? I noticed you liked it." She said with a wink.

I blushed and stumbled, I didn't know what to say.

She smiled at me and said: “It’s okay, I didn't mind, it's great that a good looking young man like you gets aroused by me."

"Of course I do, you're amazing" I said

She washed my hair again and I got hard again. She turned the faucet off again and dried my hair with a towel again.

She laughed and said: “Wow you really like it when I touch you, don't you"

"Yeah, I'm sorry." I stumbled.

"Don't be" she said.

When she finished drying my hair with a towel, I stood up and walked to the cash desk, she was still cleaning up the mess while I stood there.

She was done cleaning up and walked to me; she started to get some hairs off my t-shirt with her black polished nails. I could smell her perfume, I looked at her and she smiled at me. I still got a hard dick and it was pressing against my jeans.

Suddenly she kissed me on the mouth and she laid her hand on my hard dick.

"Damn, it's really hard." She said.

She kissed me again and started to unbutton my jeans, I stopped her and asked her: "But what about your husband and your child, what if they catch us?"

"They are away for the evening, they are watching a soccer match at a friend of Ryan, they will not be back until at least 10 PM." She said.

AtheneaANDafrodi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AtheneaANDafrodi



It was around 8.20 at that moment.

"OK, are you sure about this?" I asked her.

"Sst, stop talking, I really want this." She said and she kissed me again.

She stopped kissing and told me to wait for a minute, and closed the blinds in front of the windows and the door. She walked back to me and we kissed again.

I kissed her on the mouth and started to suck on her ear lobe, she moaned " Ahhhh".

Now I kissed her in her neck and started to unbutton her blouse, she wasn't wearing anything underneath it, not even a bra, it surprised me.

I slowly took her blouse of her and kissed her in the neck and went further down, I now was sucking on her right nipple and was massaging her left nipple with my left hand, "Ah, uhmmm" she moaned. She grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up and kissed me, her tongue entered my mouth.

I took my own shirt off while she was unbuttoning my pants again, she dropped my jeans on the floor. She now unbuttoned her own jeans and slowly dropped them on the floor. She was standing in her thong and I was standing in my boxer, I placed my left hand on her left cheek and we French kissed. While we were kissing, I grabbed her by the ass, lifted her and laid her down on the table that the cash register was standing on.

I went further down, I sucked on her nipples and kissed her on the belly, she moaned and her toes curled. She raised her ass and legs while I slowly took off her thong. I kissed her on her feet, went up to her thigh and started to suck and lick on her clit. She was really wet, I now penetrated her pussy with my tongue, and she was getting wetter and wetter with every second. I was eating her pussy out and massaged her clitoris with my hand and she moaned loudly: “OH Jake, uhm O YES!" And she squirted right into my face, I licked the fluids around my mouth, and swallowed it, it tasted pretty good. She grabbed me by the hair again and she licked the rest of the fluid of my face with her tongue.

She stood up and said: “Sit down on the table, I will take care of you now Jake."

"All right." I stumbled

She took my boxer off and said: "Damn, you've got a great dick."

She took the top of my dick in her mouth; it felt great and really warm. She was playing with me now; she took my cock out of her mouth and licked it. She slowly masturbated me with her hands and took one of my balls in her mouth, this felt so good.

She took the top of my dick in her mouth again, she was making circles with her tongue. She was still masturbating me with one hand and she was massaging my balls, while she was sucking on my hard cock. She was looking upwards to me while she was sucking on my cock. She stopped masturbating me and putted my dick deeper in her mouth, she now was deep throating me and made a choke sound. She went faster and faster, like her life depended on it.

"I'm coming, oh Sophia uhm" I moaned

She kept on sucking my cock and my dick exploded in her mouth, I moaned loud and she swallowed it all.

She kissed me on the mouth; we were French kissing for a few minutes while I was fingering her pussy, when she asked me: “Can you still fuck me?"

"Hell yeah" I said and I opened her thighs.

"Ssht" she said.

I heard a car driving up on the drive way.

"O no, they are home early." Sophia said.

I putted my jeans on again and grabbed the rest of my clothes; she grabbed me by the arm and asked me: “You want to do this again?"

"Yeah, I will call you tomorrow, okay?" I responded.

"OK, I will go to the living room, just wait here until they are inside the house." She said while putting her blouse on.

"Okay" I said, and I kissed her one more time before she went into the living room.

I heard them going inside so I opened the outside door, closed it slowly and started to run until the corner of the street.

My heart was beating like hell.

The next day I called her and she told me she had made a reservation in a hotel for a night, on the next Friday. Now it's a week later and tomorrow it's Friday.

I bet that tomorrow will be great; I will finally have sex with her.

Published 
Written by Royal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments