Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My best friend's mother is a MILF

"A sleepover at my friend's place went different as expected"

38
9 Comments 9
76.8k Views 76.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
My name is Eric, I'm 19 years old. My best friend Dan is 19 years old too. We have been best friends since we were four years old. My mother and Dan's mother, Cheryl, are very good friends too. Cheryl is an attractive 40 year old women, she has blond hair and a great slim body. Dan and his mother always have had a real good connection, so sometimes she hangs out with us.

Dan and I always have sleep overs. We had one last month at Dan's house. When I stayed there it was a hot summer day. It's always more fun to sleep at his house in the summer because he has got a pool in his garden. Dan's Dad, John, is a business man and works a lot. At the time he was on a business trip to France for a week, so we didn't see him at all.
We were playing cards when his mother got home from shopping at the mall.

"Hi guys, I'm home," she said while entering the living room.

"Hi mom," Dan mumbled.

"Hi, had fun shopping?" I asked her.

"Yes I had a lot of fun, thanks for asking Eric. Can I play cards with you guys?" she asked.

"Sure, it's more fun to play cards with three people anyway," Dan replied.

She sat down on a chair next to Dan, and I dealt the cards. We had a nice time and we were laughing, when suddenly I felt a foot on my own foot. I looked at Cheryl; she had a naughty look on her face and winked at me. I was really surprised by this and didn't know what to do. Her foot went further up, and she massaged my thigh and went even further up to my dick. I looked down and I could see her feet. She was wearing pantyhose and my dick was getting really hard.

"Eric, it's your turn," Dan said to me.

I was still shocked by what happened and didn't know what to say, at that moment Cheryl stood up and said she was getting some drinks, oof, saved by the bell.

"Is there anything wrong, your face is a bit red and it seemed like you were daydreaming?" Dan asked me.

"Oh no, I'm fine, it's just really hot," I replied.

After I said that, I saw Dan grinning at me. Suddenly I felt cold water dripping down my spine; I jumped up and saw that Cheryl had emptied a glass of cold water on me.

"I heard you were hot, so I helped you with that," she laughed.

I took the other two glasses off her tray, and threw the water at both of them. I ran away to the garden and they followed me, laughing. When I got to the garden I stopped, turned around and pushed Dan in the pool. Now I looked at Cheryl, she tried to run away from me, but I chased her and grabbed her while she screamed. “No, Eric, I'm still wearing my clothes!" I lifted her up, walked to the pool and jumped in with Cheryl in my arms.

After we had finished fooling around we got out of the pool and we went inside, but before we went in Dan and I took off our t-shirts. I noticed that Cheryl was staring at me. We went in and cleaned up, I got in the shower before Dan. After I was done I went downstairs and saw that Cheryl was cooking dinner. I decided to just flirt a little with her, I didn't care anymore. I walked to her and placed my hand on her hip while I stood behind her. My nose touched her neck for a few seconds. She moaned, I could see she was surprised by what I just did.

"What are you cooking?" I asked.

"Macaroni dear," she said.

She was grinding her ass to my dick now, my dick got hard. I started to kiss her in the neck, she turned around and we started to kiss each other. She placed her hand on my chest and went down to my stomach, suddenly we heard footsteps on the stairs, Dan was coming down. She kissed me one more time and said: "Later dear, I really want you." I opened the fridge when Dan walked into the living room, we acted like nothing happened.

RafaBBGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RafaBBGirl



"Right on time, dinner's ready," Cheryl said.

After we had dinner, Cheryl whispered in my ear, "Come and visit me tonight after Dan falls asleep, it doesn't matter if it's late."

That night I watched a movie and gamed a little with Dan, but my mind was somewhere else. Around 3 am Dan fell asleep; I waited for 15 minutes, then I got out of bed. I walked out of my room and quietly closed the door. I walked through the hall and opened the door to Cheryl's room. I pressed on the light switch. She was sleeping, but damn, she looked so sexy. She was wearing a black and red corset with a red thong and black stockings and her blond hair was curled. Only looking at her made my dick grow hard. I lay down next to her on her right side; I kissed her on the forehead. She was still sleeping.

I slowly lowered her thong a bit down, her pussy was bald. With my left hand I massaged her clit, she started to moan: "Mmm." I went inside with two fingers and she moaned, "Ahhh!" She had woken up.

"Hmm Eric, I wish I would wake up like this every day," she whispered.

Her pussy was getting really wet, I was still fingering her. I took my fingers out and started to massage her clit again, "Ah, hmm, I'm coming Eric," she moaned quietly. "Ahhhhhh," she moaned, she already came.

She took her thong and my boxer off, it was the only thing that I was wearing, and she started to masturbate me. She sat up and I took her corset off. Wow, she had amazing tits with perfect hard nipples. I placed my hands on her tits and we started to kiss intensely while she was still masturbating me. She now kissed me on the chest and went further down. She took the top of my dick in her mouth, and she slowly went up and down, she was making circles with her tongue around the top of my dick.

"Hmm, I want to fuck you Cheryl," I moaned

She took my dick out of her mouth and kissed me, she lay down next to me and I went on top of her. I was lying between her legs and grabbed her thighs with my hands. I took my dick with one hand and slowly went into her vagina. She moaned quietly in my ear: "Ahh, slow down Eric." I slowly went up and down with the top of my dick. I now got my entire dick inside her, and we moaned together. Her pussy was very wet and pretty tight. I went faster and faster and fucked her harder, with my left hand on her belly and my right hand one her right tit; her hands were placed on my butt. She raised her upper body and kissed me again, she bit on my lower lip.

She rolled me over on my back; she now sat on my dick and went up and down with her ass. I had both of her tits in my hands, and she was pulling on her own hair while fucking me. I went faster and faster and I was about to come, she was moaning, "Oh this feels so good, ahh!" She grabbed the hair on the back of my head. She was increasing the tempo, and was moaning more intensely with every second, she was about the come too. My entire body was shaking while I came; she still went up and down with her ass while I was coming. "Ahh, hmm," she moaned while we were coming simultaneously. We were both exhausted, she rested her head on my shoulder, and my dick was still inside her.

"Wow, you were amazing," I said.

"So were you, damn," Cheryl said.

We lay next to each other on her bed for a few minutes, when she said, “You should get back to Dan's room, before he will notice that you are away."

"Yeah I know. See you tomorrow," I said.

I stood up, kissed her, and walked out of her room. When I got back to Dan's room, he was still sleeping.

Published 
Written by Royal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments