Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Lesbian Experience With An Older Foxy Lady

"Monica pulled down the thin straps of her black T shirt and her luscious big breasts bounced out"

9
5 Comments 5
24.6k Views 24.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My name was Sophie Moore, a twenty eight year old graduate art student. I lived in a small coastal town on the outskirts of Cornwall, England, with nothing but beautiful countryside all around.

I worked in a tourist gift shop and some of my art paintings were there for sale. I painted just nature of animals, sea, and countryside. I was a tomboy sort of as I didn't wear make up to get the attention of men and I didn't wear short skirts either. I just wore like denim dungarees majority of the time and wore my long straight brown hair in a loose hair bun.

It was the middle of July and the tourist season was beginning to pick up and it was like any other day with customers coming and going. But this particular day when the door to the gift shop opened there was a slight breeze that suddenly freshened the shop. I said bye to a customer who I had served and then felt myself gasp as a extraordinary beautiful woman in her late forties wearing a black, sleeveless thin strapped tank top and long black and white skirt was looking at my paintings on the walls intensively.

"Hello, can I help you at all?" I asked, in a pleasant tone of voice as I left the till and walked over.

She turned to me and smiled. It was a warm, friendly smile. "This painting of the horses running in a field is wonderful. I will take it," she said."How much?"

"That's twenty pounds," I said with a smile. I carefully unhooked the painting off the wall and went back behind the till to gift wrap it but the beautiful woman stopped me.

"No, don't wrap it. It's for me, I want to put it up in my new house up by the meadow," she told me as she handed over a twenty pound note.

"Oh, so you're the new owner of the house up there," I replied with interest. I folded my arms under my breasts and smiled. "Always wanted to know who had bought that. No one said it had been bought by such a beautiful woman." I couldn't stop the words coming from my mouth. I felt embarrassed and as I looked at her her cheeks reddened.

"Thank you," she said. "If I'd known the gift shop worker was such a sweet and cute girl I would've come down sooner." She winked at me. "I'm Monica Milian, if you finish early let's go horseback riding and get to know each other better," she said the last bit in a seductive tone. She leaned in forward and my eyes lowered down to her bosoms bursting out of the top. I tried not to let her notice but she had and winked at me again. She put her left hand on my hands and leaned in more to whisper, "I can give you pleasure."

I was shocked and felt a weird sensation beginning to stir up in my groin area. What was it? My brown eyes lowered down to her breasts and the sensation grew. What was this feeling? I felt a throbbing down below as well..

"I can finish up early today as its been quiet," I said. I stood up and put a lock on the till then grabbed up my bag and went for the door.

Monica lifted up my painting and put it under her arm.

We left the shop and I locked up. I rode with her to her detached house by the meadow in her red mercedes car and went to her stables and got on a couple of her horses.

AnnaRaymond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRaymond

Monica and I rode through the beautiful meadow for ten minutes until we stopped and tied our horses' reins around a tree. We sat down.

"I've lived here my whole life and every time it leaves me breathless," I said.

Monica moved closer to me and we looked at each other seeing the same lust and desire. My eyes looked down at her big breasts and the feeling in my groin grew again. Was it a feeling of arousal? Was I sexually aroused by another woman? I had always had feelings for men never with women but then again I had never had many boyfriends. I did question my sexuality now and again whether or not I was a lesbian.

She kissed me gently then drew back and looked at me to see what my reaction would be but I kissed her back and we soon had our hands on each other's faces kissing passionately. The arousal grew and grew in my pussy as it throbbed with excitement against the material of my dungarees. Even more so when Monica slowly pulled down the straps of her top and her beautiful perfect big succulent breasts bounced out. My pussy throbbed more so as the arousal grew.

I hungrily cupped her right breast with my right hand and put my mouth to her erected nipple and sucked like a baby getting its milk. I gasped as Monica put her hand in between my legs and felt how hot and wet I was for her. She rubbed my pussy up and down. Monica unhook my dungarees and took them off and then slowly ran her right hand up and down in my knickers and inserted her middle finger inside me making me gasp plea surely.

I lay back as a gorgeous older woman got in between my legs and was sending me to sweet heaven by licking my throbbing pussy to ecstasy with her tongue. I cried out as I orgasmed a few minutes later.

Monica's beautiful toned naked body towered over mine then lowered down so hers was crashed against my naked body then began slowly to rub her pussy and body up and down against mine. Sometimes moving her pelvic muscles around in circles as we fucked. She moved faster as she felt herself getting turned on more and more as she heard me moaning and breathing heavily. I wrapped my legs around her waist and she thrusted her pussy against mines. Our lovemaking was intense. I have never ever had sex quite like this before.

I felt my whole body building up to an orgasm. I gasped. She gasped.

"I'm going to come," Monica told me.

"Me too," I replied.

We pussy fucked harder and harder and harder still in the meadow with no one around for miles. Suddenly, both of our bodies went into spasms as we orgasmed crying out. Monica and I fell back against the meadow on our back breathing heavily. We looked at each other and then laughed.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

I nodded with a big grin on my face. "Did you know that was my first time?" she rose her dark eyebrows at me in surprise. "I mean with a woman."

"You wouldn't have known it had been your first time. You were so good," she replied.

I leaned forward and kissed her lips. "Seconds?"

"Why not," she replied, kissing back.

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments