Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First MILF

"I wanted her Daughter, but Mom had other ideas"

47
16 Comments 16
59.8k Views 59.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: New Experiences

It had just turned eighteen the year that I met Tara. I was out cruising the streets on my Harley and happened to encounter her and her friends when I stopped for a cold drink at a local ice cream stand.

 

 

After the customary comments about how great the Harley looked we started talking. She had just turned sixteen and was absolutely stunning. Her long honey blond hair hung past her shoulders and her figure was fully developed for one so young.

 

Long slender legs, a cute tight ass and perfect B- cup boobs. I talked, laughed and flirted with all of them, but as cute as they were they could not hold a candle to Tara's looks. She begged for a ride but I wouldn't without her parents permission.

 

So she gave me her address and asked that I come over tomorrow. Cletus, her Dad hated me on sight. Crystal, her Mom seemed okay with me. Tara asked permission to go for a ride and permission was granted, but only after her parents had a long and loud discussion behind closed doors.

 

We rode through the parks and along the quiet streets of one of the oldest sections of the city. The only time she asked me to stop was as we neared a local playground, she needed to use the restroom. When she came out she threw her arms around me and gave me the first of many long tongue kisses.

 

"That Harley ride got my panties all wet and heated up," she shyly told me.

 

We continued to kiss and she allowed me to slip my hand under her t- shirt and caress her beautiful breasts through her silky bra. As I did this, she rubbed my erection poking at the front of my jeans. I was about to unzip so she could really get a handle on it when we were approached by a group of the little kids playing there.

 

They all knew her as she babysat for the lot of them. We were forced to stop when they approached less one of them report to her parents that they saw Tara kissing a guy on a motorcycle. The concerned parents, in turn, might call her dad.

 

I soon became a regular at her house and Cletus even attempted to make friends with me by inviting me out for a beer one afternoon. Back in the day, those under twenty-one could purchase and drink 3.2 % beer at any bar. Her dad knocked back about a half dozen shots as we talked about work and sports before the conversation turned to women.

 

"Boy howdy, I'd sure like to sock a dick to Linda," he slurred.

 

"Great, you can have Linda and I can have Tara," I replied. 

 

"You leave ma family outta this," he stated and fixed me with an angry look on his face.

 

I was a little confused. So it's okay for this fifty some year old man to want to ball Tara's sixteen-year-old friend, but he got pissed when I said I wanted to go out with his daughter. I apologized if my statement had offended him, he merely grunted a response but the damage had been done.

 

From that day on her kid sister Mary was always around us thus eliminating any time alone with Tara. I soon learned that her Dad was paying her to keep tabs of us. So I simply doubled what he was paying her and she would make herself scarce.

 

We hugged, kissed and groped each other every chance we got. She made sure to tell me that she was not a virgin and looked forward to us doing the down and dirty. The problem was that we were never totally alone for very long.

 

Sundays were the only exception. After church and Sunday school the whole family went out to breakfast. While dad and mom lingered over their morning Bloody Mary's the girls would slowly begin to walk home.

 

However, once out of sight of the restaurant, they kicked off their shoes and ran the rest of the rest of way home where and they found me waiting for them. I handed her kid sister a five dollar bill and she changed into her everyday clothes and then disappeared leaving Tara and I alone.

 

We now had at least thirty minutes to ourselves. We quickly headed to her room where I was treated to the sight of her slowly stripping off her Sunday best down to her full slip. She would remove my shirt and kiss every piece of exposed flesh as she continued strip me until I was totally nude.

 

We then fell on her bed with our lips locked. I would slide off her panties and begin to finger her burning pussy while she jacked me off. When I could no longer hold it in any longer she wrapped her silky panties around my hard cock and I would shoot my wad in them.

 

"Tara, I got your candy," we heard Mary call up the stairs from the porch.

 

That was the signal that her parents had just rounded the corner and were about ten houses away. I was dressed and was out the back door in under a minute and heading to the lot where I had stashed my Harley. I waited about fifteen minutes before I rode up to their house.

 

This became a regular Sunday ritual all Summer long. It would be a month later, on Saturday night, that I received a phone call from my boss. Something had come up and needed me to open the pizza shop on Sunday morning. I was a little pissed as this was my weekend off, but I told him that I would handle it. I decided to call Tara to tell her that I would be late. The phone was answered on the second ring.

 

"Hello?" I heard her voice say.

 

"Hey," I responded.

 

"What's happening?" she asked in a low voice. I imagined her folks sitting a few feet away had caused her hushed tones.

 

"I'm going to be late tomorrow. My boss needs me to open up," I told her.

 

"Okay. Just call before you come over," she responded and hung up.

 

I opened the shop at 10:00 am and sulked as I did the opening tasks. This was normally the time I would be in Tara's room. He showed up around 11:00 am and apologized for having to call me in and promised her would make it up to me. He gave me permission to use the house phone to call Tara and tell her I was en route.

 

Twenty minutes later I was at her front door and noticed it was partially open, I stepped inside and called out.

 

"In the kitchen," came the answer.

 

When I stepped into the kitchen my eighteen-year-old eyes could not believe the vision that was before them.

Abbyysaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abbyysaenz

Standing there, dressed to the nines, was Tara's mom, Crystal.

 

She was wearing the shortest and tightest mini skirt I had ever seen. Long shapely legs were covered in shiny pantyhose and her feet were clad in very high heels. A red silk blouse hugged her torso like a second skin and was unbuttoned just enough to allow glimpses of her tempting breasts encased in a red bra.

 

I had never seen her with her hair down and in makeup and could not believe how attractive she was. She moved toward me and wrapped her firm silky arms around me as she placed her lips on mine. A bolt of electricity shot through me as I received a passionate tongue kiss.

 

She then took me by the hand and led me to the basement. There in the center of the room amid the clutter was a mattress and box spring complete with pillows, sheets and blankets. She embraced me again and placed her soft red lips on mine and returned to exploring my mouth with her tongue.

 

Crystal then moved to my neck and started to kiss and lick it along with my ears as her hands began to unbutton my shirt. Once it was removed she knelt down and expertly undid my belt and unzipped my jeans.

 

She then slowly tugged them down along with my underwear. I stood before this stunning woman with the hardest erection I ever had.

 

"Take off my blouse," she whispered softly.

 

With trembling hands I undid the small buttons and the garment parted to reveal the stunning red silk bra. I caressed them through the silky material and was rewarded with a soft moan as I did this.

 

"Unzip my skirt," she requested.

 

I reached around behind her and located the garments zipper and slowly drew it down. My fingers felt warm silky flesh as the skirt opened. She gently wiggled her hips and the skirt slid down her legs to her ankles.

 

She stepped out of it and I discovered she was wearing thigh high nylons held up by a red silk garter belt, but I only stared for a moment. My eyes were drawn to the small triangle of hair between her legs.

"I don't have any protection," I finally managed to say.

 

"Oh sweetie, you don't need any with me," she softy responded.

 

Crystal then asked me to lay on the mattress on my back. She then placed her knees on each side of my hips and began to lower herself onto my rock hard cock. The heat, wetness and tightness I encountered were beyond description.

 

Crystal began to gently raise and lower herself on my teenage shaft a little at a time. Once I was fully inserted she began grinding herself on me before she resumed the up and down motion. She reached around behind her back and unfastened her bra. They dropped only slightly and I was able to get my hands on her satiny soft breasts.

 

"Kiss them," she begged.

 

I obliged and was rewarded by an increase of heat from between her legs. Lacking the staying power I possess today it didn't take long before I was ready to cum.

 

"Crystal, I'm going to cum," I managed to say.

 

That caused her to increase her bucking on top of me and raised the volume of her moans until I shot my load in her. A second later she let out a long sustained whimper as she finished. Crystal crawled off of me and laid next to me where we shared gentle kisses as our breathing and heart rates returned to normal.

 

"I suppose you have questions?" she asked after awhile.

 

"A few."

 

"Okay, let me see if I can help. First off we are going to be alone until maybe eight or nine this evening as Cletus took the girls to Kings Island, they will stay until the park closes. Secondly, I have never cheated on Cletus before today."

 

"So why now?"

 

"I heard Cletus on the phone talking to one of hid truck stop cuties. He reminded her that he would be back in her area next month. So I decided to have some fun of my own. Can I assume that you have not had enough time alone to do my daughter."

 

"Yes," I answered.

 

"Good. Now use the shower down here and get cleaned up while I change the sheets on the bed. Then I will get cleaned up."

 

I was confused by her statement, but I headed to the shower. An hour later I was laying under the sheets when she descended the stairs. This time, she was clad in blue with black seamed nylons. She handed me a Coke and slid under the sheets with me.

 

"I take it that it was you on the phone and not Tara?" I asked.

 

"Yes. By keeping my voice low I discovered that I could sound like her, she responded.

 

"So how is it you are not with them?" I asked.

 

"I was supposed to go. But right after you called I told them that I was not feeling well and insisted that they go without me."

 

"Why is it good that I didn't do Tara?" I asked.

 

"Because I don't play second fiddle to anyone," she responded.

 

"I don't understand," I replied.

 

"In less than a month, the girls go back to school and Cletus goes back on the road. I will be home all alone with nothing to do. If I suspected you had been banging Tara I would not offer this," she informed me.

 

"Offered what?"

 

"Me. I am inviting you to come over on your days off so we can fuck all day."

 

"What's the catch?"

 

"The catch is you keep your cock out of Tara. I know she is young and tight, but has no experience and I don't want her pregnant at sixteen," she continued.

 

All I could do was stare trying to comprehend what I had been offered.

 

"You like my lingerie?" she asked.

 

"Very much."

 

"I have literally dozens of sets like this. All of it is lost on Cletus as he is usually too drunk to screw," she informed me. "You two can still neck, but no sex."

 

Crystal moved closer and began planting soft kisses on my naked chest. Between her perfume and the felling of her warm silk covered body pressing against mine, I began to get hard again.

 

"So? What do you think?" she asked.

 

"I don't think the end of summer will come fast enough," I responded as she climbed on top of me again.

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments