Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my sweet vixen

5
1 Comment 1
24.2k Views 24.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
The warm sweet fragrance from my freshly washed and dried covers emit around me as I would lay in my bed to relax and drift into a quiet slumber for the rest of the night I lay against my pillow, thinking of her.

My mind wanders at how amazing she is, older and heavier than I am and at the same time beautiful and brilliant with her words. She tells me a million times how much she adores me and is thankful that I am something of a gift to her, these words so simple yet so precious and sweet that it never gets old to hear. I blush and my toes curl when we say sweet nothings to one another, making me feel like a little kid having a crush and trying to express in words how hearing her voice makes my stomach do back flips with anxiety and excitement.

But at the same time I feel older more grown and more of a man than I usually feel when I am with her, seeing her sexy words on the screen inspires me to write pieces such as this, thoughts that fly around like butterflies in my mind and needing to catch them before they get too far out of reach. reading this amazing woman's work shows me what kind of man I want to be for her, an equally sexually confident male wishing to submit to his mate, and force her to submit as I dominate and claim her as my own.

Enthusiastic about her but far less experience than a woman almost double my age, heavier and larger breast than the usual woman of my own age group. I see her as a teacher and I am the nerdy school boy wishing to learn and expand my knowledge and reach sexual heights I did not ever knew exists. If she were a goddess I would be her disciple, worshiping the ground she walked over and obeying her every wish to appease her. Licking and touching every place she desired, a cunt hot and hungry for a tongue that can reach so far and deep it would flick and brush hard against a womb needing to be stroked.

However at times I feel like the teacher, showing my own rule of discipline and skills needed to be a better lover. Revealing the secrets I have acquired in my own sexual adventures, the ways of how I can move a thumb in a way to cause an abrupt and sudden shaking of the legs and the indescribable sensation that is an orgasm. Often times I feel like a Greek hero with gifted powers to combat and overtake a god, the colossus strength of Hercules able to withstand the overwhelming power of making love to a goddess if it were possible. Strong and firm hands to touch and massage large breast that would ever so gently rest in my hands, she would worship me as her king and savor to her own uncontrollable sexual hunger.

I lay in bed thinking of her and how she would taste, surely more stronger and potent than any nineteen year old I had ever had before, if woman were chocolate I see her as the more darker, flavorful kind, my preference when it comes to sweets that spoil us and indeed very delicious on occasion. Perhaps she is like wine, tasting better with age. So delicious from letting her flavors come into full bloom so that any lucky man could indulge his tongue inside her.

A slight flicker of envy and jealousy would come over me as she would describe lovers from her past relationships, how they were lucky enough to be within hugging distance of her makes me wish fate would of smiled on me instead. At the same time I find her experiences more than interesting and sexy at the thought of a lover fingering her until the urge to cum rose and she felt the tickling sensation of needing to use the restroom, but her man too hungry to stop, and good with his hands continued until she spilled over him in a river of juice and passion. I imagine her scream loud and long, crying his name her nails digging into his arms ripping and cutting like small teeth from a mouth lashing out at a weird and unknown feeling.

Oh how I wish I had been him, my cock grew solid as her words on the computer screen entered into my mind for me to take in. It grew even harder when she told me that her sweet snatch had drench the inside of her pants, she wore no panties to protect her jeans from the hungering cunt between her thighs. Both our sex organs aching to meet and merge in a conjoined union that indeed would be hot and heavy, our breathing jumping straight to panting as we rush to rip one another's clothes off. The confined bra that would keep her large breast from my lips, a cock aching to glide in between them as they glistened with an oil or lubricant to make it a slick imitation of a more juicier pussy.

The pictures she sent me of those breast still make my cock throb with desire and the need to suck on her dark pink nipples lingers. The words "Oh my god." slipped aloud when I opened the file, truly taking the breathe from my lungs at the sight of this older woman's perfect tits. Pale milky white hands caressing and holding them out to me, an offering for my lips to lay over them while I would finger and stroke her swollen clit until she would gush and cum in my hand. I imagine I would look up then to see her face.

"Oh Ruth." her name would slip softly from me so many nights, as I laid alone in my bed stroking a bare rock hard cock. Imagining a hand in place of mine jerking the foreskin up and over the head before lightly pulling it back down in such a professional stroke. The type of hand job only someone of this age and experience could bestow on a man, only her softer more feminine hands oppose to my more rugged and rough hands could deliver me to a sensation I could not give myself. I could see her lips slowly moving over my cock, it throbbing hard against her as she would kiss the tip like a friendly greeting before slowly swallowing the head.

Her thumb gently massaging the bottom of the shaft and two fingers trekking over my swollen balls, feeling and searching for every secret spot I had to offer. Her hands and mouth now finding out more about me than her beautiful blue eyes could take in. Ruth's eyes so dark and deep, unlike any kind of opals I had ever seen in a girl, but my darling wasn't like the rest of the females I had been with no. Her eyes would truly so the flame of desire as she would suck my cock, staring at my face and into my eyes, my pleasure was her perk. Needing to see me get off and eager to taste my cum in her mouth was her goal.

I could not deny her, I would whisper softly bargaining at how I would want to taste her as well and in exchange I would bask my sexy Ruth in as much cum as she could bear in and out of her.

EroticEmpress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EroticEmpress

She pulls off to ask me how she is doing, and I lean down to taste her tongue and the sweat of my dick on her lips and giggle that she is doing an amazing job and allow her to keep going. My back arching into her throat as she moves her mouth down all the way swallowing my cock whole before lightly choking for a sec. "Don't strain yourself Hun." I giggle moving the locks of her hair out of her face so she doesn't get it in her slippery mess.

Pulling back down onto my throbbing erection, my sexual high going past it's limit. Showing me how a real woman sucks a cock, any girl that had me before could not suck me like she could. Perfect lips touching me in all the right ways, tongue swirling the tip of my shaft in away like a slippery finger rubbing spot where I feel the orgasm rise from me. Teasing and beckoning for me to release, I call out to you Ruth not even caring who would hear me, to hell with everyone else. I feel her mouth suck and tighten around my cock as I feel my cock throb hard against her jaw as I squirt hard down your throat.

A slight moan erupts from you as you pull off to show me the impressive amount of sperm on your tongue before swallowing my seed down into your belly, still hungry for more it is my turn to please you. Taking control now I would roll you over on your hands and knees so that your already moist and dripping wet pussy lingered high in the air, a teasing wiggle of your plump ass as my fingers trek over the lips, used by other men but still tight as I would plunge my middle finger into her tight snatch, having to wiggle past hot pink flesh just to find the swollen lump that was your clit.

A light gasp would breathe into my ear as your would say my name, causing me to tighten and stroke a little harder. Curious if I could give you another finger, as it slid in I watched as you engulfed me and yet still craving more. I move my head down to get the scent of your musky hot cunt in my nostrils, so strong and heavy. Deprived of sex for a while I can smell the almost virgin aroma in the air and can practically taste it, but far from a virgin and hungry for everything I had to give. As if taking a life of it's own my mouth hummed lightly over the lips as I pushed past more of your hot cunt exploring deeper into your womb and allowing a hard and slippery tongue to move in without almost any friction.

The tangy taste of you is enough to get my dick throbbing harder than it was before, caught up in your sex now and no way to escape it's grasp I leaned in fully. Feeding hard on your nectar, I feel your hands spread your cheeks apart allowing me to go even farther fingers now hitting hard against a craving womb and I feel you trying to control your moaning, finding it challenging to break you down and have you screaming. I hum hard on your clit as my fingers imitate a cock spreading them apart as my free hand's thumb moved and threatened to double penetrate your even more tighter asshole.

Finally I hear you my dear Ruth, screaming my name and the words "Oh I'm cumming.." piercing my ears as my fingers are forced out and your almost burning juice splashes me in the face, drowning in you as I suck and take in as much of you I can steal from your cunt. I hear you tell me to give it to you, that you need my cock, smiling at the sexual vixen I had awoken now out of both our controls, we can only both hang on for the ride that we have decided to take together.

I move over you now, harder and hungrier than ever as I slowly spread your cunt apart to slide inside you. My Ruth so much older taking in a younger buck into her pussy, seeing the sexually hungry beast within and wanting me so much I cannot see why, with a brilliant body and mind any man would have to be out of his mind not to want the body I have taken for my own. I feel you deeper than I have felt any other woman as my cock strains to move in such a tight spot, nervous not to hurt you, but your passionate moans fill me ordering me to give you my cock.

Hands on your curved hips I rock into you slowly letting you get the full feel of a cock spreading and opening you as wide as I possibly could, let you swallowing me to take in the delightful feeling of that first push. A loud gasp over takes you as I pull out only to thrust back into your hot snatch, so perfect just like I had imagined only in my dreams. Your body so warm and voluptuous that my eyes could not separate from your figure, scanning at every crevest and angle you had.

My cock burning feeling as though it were a furnace inside you I could feel the heat from our hard friction filling the air around us, drenching own bodies in our own sweat. I feel the urge to release arising again. Your pussy incredible, far better then I had thought even feeling as though it were made just for my cock. My Ruth so hungry for me, you know exactly what to say to turn me on, telling me to make a baby in you. So loud now we could be heard throughout the house, I feel the orgasm rise out of me, my hands tighten around your hips as I erupt against your womb. You tighten around me so you can feel the throbbing of my release.

I collapse over you pulling your head to meet my lips as my cock lays embedded in a cunt that refuses to release me. My Ruth more of a woman than anyone I have ever been with. Making love to you, a desire so strong it burns so bright in my mind it often radiates to the point it out shines any other thought, and after I have cum so many times to the extent where nothing comes from me each time moaning your name aloud, I think of how bizarre and different this is. A secret we have promised between ourselves, our flirting so strong though it spills out when playing and teasing with others listening. However not afraid to show our intimacy it hides in plain sight.

I have no regrets to this though, my dearest you have warmed me in more ways than that of passion, your kindness and amazing words will be in my head for the rest of my days on this earth and I have grown to love you more than anyone I have ever met, I hope that I have done somewhat of the same. Though we are miles away from one another I have hope we will meet so we can touch and kiss hot and heavy in reality just not over a phone or computer, and even if we go our different ways I will remember you forever and keep you in my heart...My teacher, my goddess..my love..

Published 
Written by Saltine9001
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments