Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Winter Job - Part 1

"My Dream coming true"

19
2 Comments 2
49.7k Views 49.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story

About a year ago our friends from the other end of our street went on holiday for Christmas. Before going they had asked me if, while they were away, I could look after their dogs by feeding them and taking them for walks. In return for some money, it was good pay for a fairly basic task.

 

 

It was a couple and one guy my age, I had gone to school with him and we were fairly good mates. I had always had a thing for the mum she was a great milf, her name was Jess, she had black hair, about 5’ 5, good body toned body, big beautiful tits and a nice round ass.

 

On about the last day before they were coming home I was a bit bored, my mum was being annoying and so I went to ‘walk the dogs’.

 

I was sitting on their sofa watching tv, but nothing much was on so I decided to explore the house. I was going from room to room and found two rooms which looked like they were being slept in, then I got to the master bedroom and so it looked like the husband had moved out of the room. I sat down on her bed and started to look in her beside draws, there were a few books, and also a rampant rabbit.

 

‘Dirty girl’ I said to my self.

 

I walked over to her drawers and began looking at her underwear, I had never thought that I had much of a thing for women's panties but looking at hers made me slightly hard.

 

I found a particularly sexy pair and sat back down and began to sniff at them, they smelt so good. They were dark red with black laced patterns on them, as I sniffed them I began to get even harder, I slowly began to rub my cock through my jeans and then unzipped them and pulled my cock out and began to jack off. I saw another bra on the chair on the other side of the room they were light pink bubblegum sort of color and so I chucked the others on the floor and grabbed the pink ones.

After about five minutes of furious wanking and sniffing I came all over the bra and there was a pool of cum in the massive cup size of it, I put my cock back in my jeans and went to the bathroom . I tried to clean them up in the sink but I was not sure if they would dry in time or not be completely stained with cum so I grabbed the panties that went with the bra, went down stairs put them in my bag, locked up and went home.

 

The next week was New Year's day, they were back and the mum and dad were coming to ours and I was going to theirs to drink in the pub with the son and some other mates. They arrived at ours just as I was going to go to see their son, she arrived in the most sexy dress I has ever seen, It was a tight fitting red dress that showed her perfect curves. It was a v-neck dress to the extreme, her cleavage was on full view. I ran upstairs to my room grabbed her pink panties from a few days ago, wanking over them, I almost came instantly and they became soaked. I came down ten minutes later and headed to my mates house.

DaniellaGraceSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaniellaGraceSS

 

After a night of heavy drinking with my mates, I woke up on the sofa in their sitting room with a rock hard cock and no-one else around. About 10 minutes later my mate and his dad came down telling me they were off to town and said they would be a few hours, I said in reply that I would be here still as I wanted to avoid the clearing up at my place. The dad quickly went back upstairs to get his wallet coming back down a minute later

 

‘I’ve told Jess you're sticking around for a bit and she said she’ll make you lunch’ he said

 

‘Oh cool, well, see you later’

 

They left and I decided to play some playstation, It was a new game which I had not played before and so I was quite into the game which is probably why I didn't notice her lie down on the sofa next to me about half an hour later.

 

I jumped ‘woh....haha.....er.....how long have you been there?’ she was wearing just a dressing gown

 

‘A little while’ she smiled

 

She then unveiled what was under her dressing gown, it was the same pair of panties that I had begun to wank over about a week ago, the dark red and black ones, this time with suspenders.

 

‘I don’t know why, but I found these lying around in my bedroom last week, you wouldn’t happen to know about why would you Charlie?’

 

I couldn’t speak, I was too lost in her body, it was perfect in every way

 

‘Because I also seem to have lost some others as well, you wouldn’t be able to tell me anything would you?’

As she spoke she pulled the bubblegum cum soaked panties from her dressing gown pocket and as if she were eating grapes she dangled them above her head and began to suck on them.

 

‘Mmmmm so sweet’ she winked at me

 

I just sat there gazing at her, lost.

 

She began to get up slowly, then she knelt between my legs. Looking at me she ran her hand up my erect cock and bit her lip.

‘I think you could tell me everything don’t you Charlie?’ she winked ‘I saw the way you looked at me and ran upstairs last night, I followed you, waited outside your room until you went and then I went in and sucked and licked all the cum from my panties’.

 

She began to unzip my jeans and pulled out my cock and licked it up and down ‘Mmmm I’ve been praying for a cock like this Charlie’

 

‘And did you like it Jess?’ I asked

 

She replied by giving me the best feeling I have ever experienced, she shoved my cock far down her throat as she cupped my balls squeezing them firmly. It was such a fast, smooth action that I had to try so hard not to cum there and then.

 

Part 2 is now up, My Winter Job - Part 2 - The Long-Awaited Return (trying to work out how to link them but just click my user name for now, thanks)

 

Published 
Written by charliefarlie123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments