Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Young Stud

50
15 Comments 15
89.1k Views 89.1k
725 words 725 words
Famous Story
I held the glass of tequila in my hands, often bringing it up to my lips getting little sips, just to keep the burn there. The boy next to me kept eyeing me. He was probably twenty-five. Or, as my friend would say, twenty-fine. He had short brown hair and bright blue eyes.

He ordered another shot from the bartender, and then gulped it down. He then swiveled over to me and said, "I'm Kyle. Do you want to dance?"

I gave him a look and said, "Boy, I'm old enough to be your mama."

And to that he replied, "You're too hot to be my mom."

I was flattered so I stood up and he led me out to the dance floor. We danced for a while and then went to the bar and started drinking shots as if they were going out of fashion. The bartender shouted out, "Last Call! Time for you guys to go to bed!"

Kyle looked over at me, slurred, "That's not a bad idea." and led me out of the bar. I drove us to my cottage, and we headed inside.

I switched on a light and led Kyle to the bed. He grabbed my head and pushed his lips to mine and slid his tongue in. He took steps back, heading to the bed. Kyle spun me around and pushed me onto the bed. He leaned over and slid my skirt off and I took my tank top and bra off, revealing my huge tits. He pulled my already wet panties off and dropped them to the floor. I leaned up and unzipped his pants and pulled them and his underwear done. His hard cock was pointed at my mouth so I took it in and licked it. He wrapped is hands around my head and thrust is dick into my mouth. I deep-throated his cock and sucked on it as hard as I could. He moaned and thrust it in harder and faster. I moaned and my hand reached down to my pussy to rub it.

I rubbed my pussy and moaned so loudly. He humped my face harder and faster still. I was so happy that I had no gag reflex because I was enjoying this so much.

Jessica_Kraft
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessica_Kraft

He slid his hard cock out and unloaded on my face. I swallowed and moaned.

"Fuck my tits," I begged.

He pushed me down and put his hard dick between my tits. I pushed them together and he thrusted his cock through.

"Ya like that?" I asked, "You like fucking my tits?"

He moaned and humped my tits harder.

I moaned, "I want your hard cock in my ass." He was so visibly happy when I said this. He flipped me over and slid his hard cock into my ass.

"OhhhhFuckk!!!" I screamed. Kyle fucked my ass harder when I screamed. I screamed even louder the next time, "Ahhhh!!! Fuck my ass!!! Harder! Fuck Me!!!!"

He slapped my ass and reached under me and grabbed my tits and pinched them."Fuck my pussy," I said after he unloaded all over my round, red ass.

He flipped me over and slid his dick into my pussy. Slowly at first but then gaining intensity. He moved his hips in a circular motion, making his hard dick move around in my pussy. Kyle leaned forward and took one of my huge tits into his mouth and sucking. He fucked my pussy and bit on my tit as I came all over his hard cock. I arched my back, shoving my tits further into his mouth. He grunted as he thrust his still hard cock into my pussy. He continued to fuck my pussy through many orgasms. "Do you like me fucking your cunt?" he growled at me.

"OhhhFuckYess!!" I shouted.

He continued to fuck my pussy through three more orgasms but then pulled out. He stood up and I sat up. I was about to ask him why he pulled out but he shoved his hard cock into my mouth and unloaded a huge load. He groaned, "I've been holding that in for so long, I just couldn't anymore." I looked up at him, thankful for the cum, and swallowed. He grinned and stuck his cock back into my mouth, grabbed ahold of my hair and fucked my mouth again.

Published 
Written by SarahMarelli
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments