Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Career part V; someone I know

"A Pre-Party fuck with someone i know"

73
32 Comments 32
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

My secret life in porn was being lived again.

My husband was heading to China for three weeks of business. Having made a couple of movies, thanks to my friend Gina, I already was well on my way to paying off my debts. I contacted Mr. Malone, my employer, and he told me that Thursday and Friday I would come into the studio in downtown Chicago and do some promo shoots. What that meant was I would be fucking and sucking the staff. That was fine with me. 

Then for Saturday I had been booked to do a private party on a cabin cruiser on Lake Michigan. That meant I would be the boat's sex pet. I was told that an investor wanted a girl for his son's bachelor party. "Investor" meant he paid Mr. Malone a lot of money to have one of his porn starlets to go fuck. Once again I found this to be exciting.

Thursday and Friday would be spent fucking and sucking while the cameramen took stills and videos. Gina and I would spend Thursday night with Mr. Malone in a threesome. Friday morning was to be more like a centerfold shoot. Mostly just me in various states of undress and lingerie. Most alone but some with Gina who was the label's main star. Plus hitting the tanning bed. I normally have an all over tan but Mr. Malone is a perfectionist.

Friday afternoon I was getting ready for the party. Rita, Mr. Malone’s super-hot secretary and occasional extra on set, came to me and informed me that the bachelor’s father, aka the “investor,” was here and wanted to “test me out." This was all included in what Mr. Malone negotiated. To be honest, being bargained for turned me on. Especially when I learned how much men were willing to pay to fuck me.

Mr. Malone took me to one of the private rooms. It was basically a hotel room in the office area. I walked in wearing only heels, by his request. My jaw dropped. It was Ed Smith. I knew him through my husband. They were not friends. I didn’t even like him. We knew him through some charities both our families worked on. He was old money and his wife was a bitch. I hated her, whereas I only disliked Ed. 

Mr. Malone saw my face then heard Ed crow out, “Oh, this is perfect. I am going to have fun holding this over your head.”

Mr. Malone’s face had the darkest look on it. “Mr. Smith,” he barked, “Lynn, while here, is my employee. She is my family. You may enjoy her within the structure of my business. However, you know the rules. If you mention this, use your knowledge, etc., outside of here I will be obliged to release the video of you sucking Crix the SheMale.” His defense of me turned me on more.

“Now, if you are okay with those rules AND Lynn is willing to do the job, we can get on with this. Also, you do understand that your son and his friends are also under the same rules. Is that going to be an issue?”

Ed shook his head no. Mr. Malone looked at me. I grinned. “Well, I'm NOT fond of Ed. He's an arrogant puffed up asshole. That being said, his wife is a bitch and I'm enjoying the fact that what she puts across as a perfect marriage is bullshit.”

I looked at Ed. “How many ways do you want me?” I asked as I walked to him and then kissed him hard.

Mr. Malone let himself out as Ed pushed me to my knees. Knowing what he wanted, I unzipped him and pulled out his cock. It was a nice cock but smaller than my coworkers and, smiling to myself, my husband's. I easily took him entirely in my mouth. Groaning, “Oh, god, Michelle won’t do this…. Mmm, god you're good.” As hard as he was I suspected he had taken a triple dose of Viagra. 

I continued to suck him as I undid his belt and pants the rest of the way. I pulled them down along with his boxers. Ed was in his early fifties and had a beer belly. I thought to myself I might give him a stroke! I released his cock and tilted my head to take his balls in my mouth. Stroking him as I did so, his knees about gave out.  

He removed his shirt as I was pleasuring his cock and balls. Once he had himself naked he pulled me up. Guiding me to the bed and onto all fours he wasted no time in mounting me from behind. Grunting and thrusting, with no finesse, he fucked me. He had no talent but I love fucking so much. Plus, the fact he was paying to fuck me aroused me so much. I was moaning and close to cumming.

He was moaning. “Fuck, I've wanted you since I first saw you!” he yelled. 

He slapped my ass hard as I moaned for him, “Fuck me harder. Come on, you have me now fuck me.” He screamed and I felt him shooting into me which was enough to set me off. Then suddenly he collapsed onto my back pressing me face first into the bed.

He rolled off me onto his back. Not wanting to let Mr. Malone down, plus knowing I am the nympho slut that I am, I got onto all fours, moved between his legs, and started sucking him again. Being as out of shape as he was the only thing that responded was his Viagra-fueled cock. 

Moving up I took it between my ample breasts and started tit fucking him. He was gasping for air, eyes wide, staring and watching. “I bet that Ice Queen you're married to never lets you have her ass...”

I moved my hips up his legs then turned around so my ass was towards him. Reaching for his cock I guided it to my asshole then lowered myself onto his cock, slowly.

Croaking, “Shit, your ass is tight," he found the strength to grab my hips and started to control the pace up and down. I moved my hips forward and back while he did that.

Once he regained his breath he lifted me off of him. He put me back down as he pulled my legs over his shoulders. “Put me back in your ass.” I reached down and obeyed him. As his hips started thrusting he exclaimed, “God, you're beautiful, and what a fuck. I'm going to have to invest a lot more money.” I exploded at that thought. I was cumming hard under him.

He kept it up for about five more minutes then filled my ass. At that point, he admitted he couldn’t take anymore.

Rita came back in and kissed me hard. “Mr. Smith, you may use the shower to clean up. I'll take Lynn to go get ready for the party.” 

Kisi_missi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kisi_missi

 

Published 
Written by unfaithfulmilf
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments