Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New mother Gloria

"I met up with new mom Gloria at the grocery store and boy was I lucky."

54
10 Comments 10
73.6k Views 73.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
A few weeks ago I was out shopping at the local grocery store, when I noticed a beautiful young woman juggling a basket full of groceries and a baby. She was catching hell and looked in trouble. As she was a beautiful woman, I approached and asked her if I could lend a hand.

The sweet young thing looked up at me and said "Oh hi Mr. B. I'm Gloria. I went to school with your daughter Penny."

"Hi Gloria, yes I remember you now. You look as though you have got a handful there, what’s her name?" I asked as I reached out, and the baby immediately put its arms out to me.

"This cutie is Katie and she never lets anyone pick her up. You have a gift," Gloria said, smiling at me.

I picked Katie up and was all smiles. This gave Gloria a chance to organize all of her stuff while I kept the baby occupied. After a few minutes we began walking up and down the aisles, chatting and catching up on events that led up to Katie's birth. Gloria had gone to college and got a nursing degree. She was just starting a career as a RN when she met a flamboyant doctor. They had a brief fling, which resulted in Katie. The doctor turned out to be a prick that left town to avoid fatherhood.

Katie started fussing some and Gloria told me it was getting close to her dinner time. “She always fusses like that when she is hungry." Gloria explained.

"I could feed her if you like," I replied.

Blushing Gloria said "Umm no you can't. I breast feed her."

Laughing a hurried reply, "I guess I can't help with that can I?"

"Sometimes I miss a helping hand," she sighed.

"Anything I can do to help you just let me know," I offered.

"Well...if you really mean it, I could use a hand getting everything home, then a 20 minute nap after I feed Katie would be great," Gloria beamed.

We got paid for our groceries and then got everything back to Gloria's place. She settled herself down into a chair and fed Katie. This gave me a few glances of her very ample bosom and then she handed Katie to me to rock while she took a nap.

I was having a ball playing with Katie, talking to her in a quiet voice and pointing out different colors on her toys. I knew full well that she didn’t understand me, but I hoped that my voice was soothing to her. Soon I realized that I desperately needed the bathroom but it was inside Gloria's bedroom. I laid Katie down on her blanket and crept into the bedroom as quietly as I could. Gloria had peeled off her top clothes and was sleeping in her panties and bra.

Lying there she looked truly gorgeous. I felt the tingle in my dick that told me I better go and pee then back out before the wrong head was making decisions. Tiptoeing into the bathroom, I closed the door and peed as quietly as I could. I closed the lid before flushing to keep the noise down. As I exited the bathroom I chanced one last look at Gloria's near naked form.

"Like what you see?" Gloria asked leaning up on one elbow.

"More than you can imagine kiddo," was my reply.

"Is Katie asleep yet?" Gloria asked while stretching like a cat, long and slow.

"I'm not sure but I'll check." I told her, which I did then returned and told her Katie was out like a light.

"Join me and snuggle me for a few minutes please," Gloria mewed, “close the door and switch on the baby alarm so that I can hear her.”

Without a word I kicked off my shoes, carried out her instructions and then climbed into this young beauty’s bed with her.

Gloria rolled over on her side facing away from me. I curled up behind her in the spoon position. I hugged her and smelt the cleanliness of her hair. She reached up and hugged my arms into her tighter.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

I was so comfortable that I dozed off hugging Gloria like we did this every night. I woke up a bit dazed sporting an erection that was embedded directly between Gloria's ass cheeks. I started to pull away when she spoke up.

"Stay right there, it feels perfectly alright where it is," Gloria said barely above a whisper.

I moved right back in snuggling my dick between her ass cheeks where I had just vacated. She grabbed my right hand and brought it up to her breast and squeezed my hand onto her milk filled breast.

Gloria twisted her head back and looked me in the eyes before she said, "They get so sore. Do you think you could rub them for me?"

I inhaled deeply then did as this young beauty asked. I started gently rubbing her milk filled tits and, as I did so, Gloria ground her perfect round ass back into my erection. Then I noticed my hands were causing her tits to leak some of her milk through her bra. She fixed this by reaching up and unhooking it from between her huge breasts. The silky smooth feel of them was almost more than I could bear. Gloria rolled over facing me before she said those magical words.

"Please suck them for me. They are so full and Katie never takes enough to relieve the pressure for very long."

"I've never tasted breast milk before, kiddo, but I sure am willing to try," I told her, before I leaned over and greedily sucked her tits.

She grabbed my free hand and guided it between her legs. I cupped her pussy mound while I feasted on her breast milk. As she started squirming and grinding into my hand, I slipped a finger under her panties looking for the entrance into her honey spot. Gloria pushed me away then she reached down and freed my cock from my pants and underwear. She practically ripped her own panties off, climbed into my lap and started rubbing her already moist pussy up and down the shaft of my erection. When my dick was liberally coated she grasped my dick and aimed it between her wet lips.

Easing herself down onto my slick hardness her hot wet pussy ate my entire cock. She then grabbed me by the back of the head and pulled me back towards her massive tits. I reached up and started squeezing both tits while I sucked as much of her left tit into my mouth as I could. She moaned as we started rocking, then she started pumping herself up and down the length of my dick. She was climbing almost entirely off of my erection then slamming herself back down.

There was a wild abandoned look in her eyes as she grunted over and over as she fucked me. I felt her pussy start to squeeze me as she rode me to her first orgasm. She bucked and fucked harder and faster, I sucked harder too, as her milk filled my mouth. I gave up my trophy to kiss her deeply as the climax started to engulf Gloria.

"Oh God, Yes. Yes! Yes! Yes!" Gloria was screaming.

Her juice was flowing freely from her pussy as she came on top of me. She started slowing down so I rolled her over and started pounding my dick into her. I wanted, no I needed, release. I wanted my cum to fill her sweet pussy and ooze out with each stroke. I could feel my balls tighten and I grabbed her ass with both hands and grunted as I came. Blast after blast erupted from my dick as I came harder then I had in a long time.

I rolled off of her and laid back and said "Wow. That was amazing. Thank you."

Gloria rolled over and laid her head on my chest. She looked up with her big brown eyes and said, "No, thank you. I have had an itch that needed scratching for a long time."

"Well if it needs scratching again I'll be ready in about 10 minutes to scratch it again if you are up for it."

Gloria just smiled as we both knew we would do this again and often.

Published 
Written by Tanksdad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments