Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Year's Eve Party - Part 2

"Adventures at Kenny's Mansion"

49
21 Comments 21
24.5k Views 24.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Part 2 – Adventures at the Kenny’s Mansion.

Rick is very quiet during the drive to Kenny’s house. He clearly is not excited about attending a company required New Year’s Eve party. He’s even more upset at having Kenny as his boss. I can sympathize with Rick. Kenny can be a real bastard! What is it about grown men with little boy names, they think they can misbehave with no consequences. Kenny, not Ken or Kenneth, a spoiled brat always wanted his own way.

Kenny provided valet parking for all his guests. He hired six college coeds to park the cars, they all had matching outfits; white tight booty shorts, red form fitting top, sneakers with little white ankle sox. All of them very pretty blonds with great bodies, especially their breasts – all larger than a C-cup. I caught Rick going a double take, I ask, “See anything you like?”

Smiling broadly, Rick replies, “Yes, as a matter of fact I do. You! These little girls cannot hold a candle to my beautiful wife.”

Striking a pose, I reply, “Thank you darling, you’re so sweet. You deserve a kiss.”

I strut over to him and kiss him deeply. Our tongue’s in a passionate dance. My hand strays down to the front of his pants. I moan, “Oh fuck baby, that feels so good.”

Rick breaks the kiss and says, “Easy there hot lips. Let’s get inside, have a couple drinks and get the hell of here. We can have our own party at home. I guarantee you a big surprise at midnight”

I respond, “I will take that as a promise! By the way, don’t forget our special signal; if I touch my right ear or move my hair behind my ear, you immediately come to my rescue. Got it?”

“Yes Dear, I got it. Most these guys are harmless; you should have most of them eating out of your hand.”

“I am sure they will be”, I respond. “And by the way mister, you never even commented on my outfit.”

Rick replies, “Baby you look gorgeous. Good enough to eat! You are sexy and slutty all in one package.”

For my sexy outfit I am wearing a super short red mini dress that hugs tightly against my ass and shows off my long legs. It has a zipper that goes from my neck to my belly button allowing me to show as much cleavage as I choose to reveal. Underneath I am wearing an open cup bra that accentuate my hard nipples and a sexy wetlook black gstring. To finish the look I am wearing my Christian Louboutin black five inch pumps. An outfit that is sure to turn some heads.

We enter the house and are greeted immediately by Kenny’s live-in girlfriend, Summer. That’s right, Summer is her given name. She is twenty fiveish, blond, with big boobs. Very nice to look at if you like that type and apparently Kenny does.

A waitress appears with champagne and Summer hands us each a glass and she says, “Cheers.”

We all clink glasses and I drink my right down. Summer sips hers, and Rick pretends to sip his.

Speaking directly to Summer Rick asks, “Is there a bar around where I can get a real drink?”

Summer replies, “Come with me. I’m happy to show you.”

Rick hands me his glass of champagne and walks off to find the bar. I hear music and walk to the ballroom to check out the live band. On the way I finish Ricks champagne. I am starting to feel good. I stand just off the dance floor swaying my hips and really enjoying the music. Several young men ask me to dance, but I turn them down as I am waiting for Rick to show up.

The band is quite good, and the dance floor is crowded. I spot Rick next to the bar talking to his ex-colleague, Dave Irish. The poor guy’s wife just left him for the assistant manager at the grocery store. Rumor has it that Dave is hung like a field mouse. That damn Irish curse. I navigate my way through the dance floor and join him at the bar. I can tell by Rick’s body language that he has had a few glasses of scotch. Rick grabs my hand and pulls me into him, holding me tightly.

Rick says, “Hey Baby, are you having a good time? Did you run into Kenny yet?”

I reply, “No, I haven’t seen him. Hello Dave, it’s so nice to see you.”

Dave says, “Hi Charlotte. Happy New Year! You look amazing! Care to dance?”

“Sure, maybe in a little while. Can you excuse us for a moment? I need to talk to Rick.”

Dave replies, “No problem Charlotte. Don’t forget my dance.” Then Dave walks off into the crowd.

I rub my body up against Rick’s and say, “Are you ready to dance?”

Rick smiles and replies, “Not quite yet. But another scotch or two would help.”

Not amused by his response, I say, “You promised that you’d dance with me. Plenty of other guys have asked me to dance.”

Rick says, “Have you danced with any yet?”

“Not yet”, I say.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

“I don’t like the way they look at me. They’re all undressing me with their eyes.”

He replies, “But I thought you like that!”

Smiling back, I said, “Yes, I like attention but not stalking. Besides, I am trying to behave myself tonight. I have a big date at midnight!”

Rick leans into me and whispers in my ear, “Charlotte, every guy at this party wants to fuck you! They want to bend you over and fuck that beautiful ass from behind. That is the truth!”

Blushing slightly, feeling excited by his words, my pussy starts to tingle. I reply, “I need a drink.” Moving forward and leaning my tits of the bar, I ask the bartender if he makes a good margarita.”

Staring at my tits, the bartender replies, “Not really, I am new at this job. I can find someone else to make you one.”

I say, “Forget it! Just give me a shot of Don Julio. I like tequila; it relaxes my inhibitions. It can be fun and dangerous.” I smile to myself and down the shot.

I slide up to Rick and give him a kiss, pushing my tequila tongue into his mouth. He responds with his own tongue. I break the kiss and ask, “Are you ready to go home now?”

Rick replies, “Not yet. I haven’t managed to track down Kenny. We need to find him, say hello and thank him for having us over. After that, we can disappear into the night.”

Slightly disappointed that we’re not leaving, I tell Rick I need to find a ladies room and he points me in the general direction. I am walking for a while, but I cannot find a restroom. This house is too big with too many rooms. It reminds me of that murder mystery board game Clue. I am thinking, “Oh no, Charlotte in the billiard room with the lead pipe. A dirty thought enters my mind, smiling I think, “could actually be fun, depending on whose lead pipe it is.”

I find a door at the end of the hall and open it. Shocked at first, I can’t believe what I see. I find our host, and he is furiously fucking one of the valet attendants. Kenny is pounding this young college girl from behind; she’s on her knees, with her ass up in the air. Her white booty shorts are wrapped around her right ankle, her red top is nowhere in sight and her amazingly large breast are being smashed into the floor. She is rocking and thrusting back on to Kenny’s cock, long slide in and long slide out. They are working as a fine tuned sex machine. You can literally smell the sex in the air. It’s really beautiful to watch and so fucking exciting.

I continue standing at the door quietly watching, knowing I should shut the door and leave them alone. But I can’t, I am getting excited by the sex scene. My pussy is tingling. My nipples are hard. I am so fucking horny that I just can’t stand it.

The couple is getting close to orgasm. The young girl is moaning, panting and giving verbal encouragement to Kenny. Kenny is fucking her doggy style and pulling her long blond hair, forcing her back into his cock, harder and harder. I can actually see the young girl’s pussy juice flowing down her leg. Kenny puts a finger into her ass and the girl squeals in delight as she throwing her head for side to side. She has reached orgasm! But Kenny is still thrashing about riding her for all its worth.

I watched long enough and I start to close the door. Just then I hear a voice.

“Hey Charlotte, don’t leave now, you don’t want to miss the ending”, Kenny says, as he looks in my direction.

I am stunned. I stand there but no words are coming out of my mouth. I just continue to watch.

Kenny pulls his large cock making sure to provide me with a clear view of it. He tells the young blond to turn around and to wrap her big tits around his cock. She complies. Kenny tit fucks her, but he talks to me.

“These tits are 100% real; young and firm. This is so much better than fucking Summer’s fake tits.” He continues thrusting his cock between her tits while forcing the girl to suck the tip of his shaft. Kenny looks at me straight in the eyes and asks, “Are your tits real Charlotte?”

Currently lost for words, I just nod my head in the affirmative.

Kenny says, “Here it is baby!” He grabs his cock and points it at the young girl as he jerks it furiously. He covers her tits, face, and hair with his load. She is hungrily slurping it into her mouth.

I take that moment to shut the door and rejoin the party. My pussy is still tingling, my mind still in shock, that I stood there, watched, and said nothing. Confused and horny, I wander to the bar to find Rick.

Rick looks at me and asks, “Charlotte, what’s wrong baby you don’t look so good. Are you okay?”

I reply, “I’m fine. I think I need another shot of tequila. By the way, I saw our host.”

Rick asks, “How’s is Kenny tonight?”

Still in a daze, I respond, “He seems to be having a great time.”

Published 
Written by gstringslut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments