Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Year's Eve Party - Part One

"Trouble finds me during the festivities at the boss' house"

57
21 Comments 21
24.1k Views 24.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
New Year’s Eve has always been a big event for me and my husband Rick; we try to do something different each year, once in Montreal, once in Prague and last year in Las Vegas. I love to dress up because I crave the attention. I also love to dance! Unfortunately this year New Year’s Eve is not going to be anywhere exotic. This year the big New Year’s bash is at Kenny Mann’s mansion. Who the heck is Kenny Mann? He is Rick’s new boss and this party is considered a mandatory company event. 

Rick and Kenny were business competitors for years and both companies were successful. Unfortunately, Rick had taken a big job just as the economy started to decline and his company got over exposed, financially speaking. Long story short, Rick begrudgingly took a job at Kenny’s firm because our family needs health insurance coverage for us and our two active boys.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Charlotte. I am 35 years young and have long dark hair, 34B (not quite a C cup but very firm and very hard nipples), long legs and an ass that drives men wild. Trust me, my ass is my best feature. I keep my private area neat and trimmed with a dark patch of hair that my husband refers to as my landing strip. I always wear high heels or high heel boots to accentuate my long, toned legs. I love to show off all my body. This is one reason I love New Year’s Eve. It’s a time to dress up, show off, and dance the night away.

I am a mother of two very active boys and I believe that fact qualifies me to be referred to as a MILF.

It's the day of the party and Rick and I are hanging around the house. Our boys are staying overnight at their grandparents. I'm horny and up for some fun. Rick is relaxing in the living room. All I need to do is entice him into some action. I choose the perfect outfit; bright pink g-string and my five inch stripper heels.

“Hi, honey,” I say very casually as I strut into the living room. “I was thinking of wearing this to the party tonight. Do you approve?” A big smile spreads across my face.

Rick smiles and replies, “You’ll be very popular with all the men. And I know how much you enjoy being popular.”

He knows I love the attention. All I can say is, “You think?”

Rick stands and pulls me close to him, staring deeply into my eyes and pressing his body against mine. He gives my ass a hard slap. I coo. Another slap follows even harder. I let an audible, “Oh, hmmm,” escape from my lips.

He starts kissing me, slow and tender, wet and juicy with our tongues dancing together. I can feel his cock stiffening.

I smile and say, “Is this for me?” reaching down and squeezing his big cock.

His cock is awesome, long and thick I can barely get my hand around it. Once it gets hard it stays hard for a while. I usually cum twice before he is close to shooting his big load.

I think, I am really blessed. 

I kneel down to help Rick with his pants. I know he enjoys the view of my ass sitting back on my heels. He really enjoys taking photos of me sucking his cock. He positions me so my ass, g-string and heels are all visible in the photo. He says he’s going to show his friends what a slut he married. Or possible post the pictures on an internet site. Fine with me!

With two hands on his snake, I stroke, lick and gulp, as much of it as I can. My saliva is all over his shaft and balls. My pussy is so wet that I just want him to shove it into me. I start to stand up and Rick pushes me back down.

Looking down at me, Rick says, “Finish what you started!”

I obey. He is the boss of me. 

I am sure Rick can smell my wetness. I am so ready for him. As if he reads my mind, he lowers his hand and gently helps me back to my feet.

He sits on the sofa and says, “Come here, baby.”

That’s all I need to hear.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

Say no more. Smiling widely, I jump on him.

I straddle his legs. I am hoping for some deep penetration and that’s what I get…guiding his cock into my hot juicy hole. We are getting into a real good rhythm. He is lifting his butt off the sofa and thrusting into me. I can hear the squishing sound as I move all the way up and then slam back into his thighs.

My heart is beating so fast. My head rolls back and random sounds and some words start flowing from my mouth, I scream out, “Ughhh! Fuck! Yes!“

My words drive him deeper. I am really enjoying myself, and I’m so close to my first orgasm, its right in my reach. Suddenly, Rick pulls his cock out of my pussy. 

Breathless and slightly annoyed, I cry out, “What’s going on?”

In a demanding voice he says, “Suck me again!”

Back onto my knees. I do as I am told. Rick’s cock is stretching my mouth open wide. Rick finds this very exciting as his cock twitches in my tiny hand. Rick enjoys when I am licking my own juices off his cock. He refers to this as the double dip.

His hand reaches around and plays with my ass and then he slips a finger inside me as he head bobs up and down on his meat. I know he’s getting close and I am close too. I am riding his fingers for all its worth as he slips another digit into my ass.

I yell, “YES, give it to me. Make me cum!!” Then I squeal in delight, “Eeeeiii….”

My whole body tenses and then shakes in a final release. His fingers have worked their magic on me once again.

Rick announces, “Get ready. Here it comes. Oh yeah, baby.”

Rick shot his big load, I do my best to swallow it all but I cannot keep up with the flow. His final burst paints my lips, face and cheeks with his warm goo.

He tells me, “Don’t waste any of the good stuff.” Then he wipes some cum off my chin and puts it back into my mouth.

Smiling widely I ask him, “I guess you like the outfit?”

We both laugh as we hold each other tightly. This is so good.

I announce, “I need to start getting ready for the big night.” And I stand up and turn to go take my shower.

Rick pulls me back onto his lap and his cock ends up right between my cheeks. I like this position. I think it’s called reverse cowboy, whatever, I like it! I start to slide back and forth and begin to rub my clit. Rick is pinching my hard nipples.

I think to myself, this is fun. I look over my shoulder, smiling at Rick and ask, “Round two?”

I am ready for another ride on his cock. He makes me so horny. I’d like some more penetration to take the edge off before the party. I hate going to a party all pent up sexually. Pent up urges and alcohol is not a good combination for me.

Just then the phone rings.

Rick says, “Let the answering machine get it,” and he continues with his assault on my titties.

The answering machine picks up, but the caller hangs up.

I think, Great. Thank you for not talking to the machine. I reach down and grab Rick’s cock and place it right at my entrance. It’s my turn to tease him. I let his head in but not his shaft. I can be a tease! It’s my turn now to have my fun.

Slightly annoyed I ask, “What is that noise?”

Rick responds, “It’s my new ring tone on my cell phone. Grab it out of my pants pocket.”

Frustrated, I ask, “Who’s calling now?”

Rick states, “It’s Deb, just let me make sure everything is alright.”

Deb is his sister. And of course, everything is not alright. She has a flat on the highway and needs Rick to come and change the tire. Rick goes off to save the day. I go upstairs wet and craving more, and somewhat pissed at what just happened. I pick up a super sexy outfit for the party, that I'm sure will get me attention and make Rick a little jealous in the process.

End of Part 1.

Part 2 – Adventures at the Kenny’s mansion.

Published 
Written by gstringslut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments