Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night School New Semester

"Two Women Take Teacher Home for Instruction"

8
5 Comments 5
15.4k Views 15.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Of the dozen middle aged students who showed up for my new painting class, a thirtyish Swedish woman named Alin stood out.
Although I was careful not to stare at any of the women to remain innocent of any inappropriate behavior, she caught my eye immediately because of her honey blond hair, slim body, and full breasts.

I was able to gauge Alin’s figure as the evening’s instruction went along, noting that she had a tiny waist, rounded firm ass, and fully rounded breasts capped with large erect nipples. She wore a thin, clingy dress that also revealed most of her muscular, tan legs.

At one point as I was leaning over her shoulder evaluating her work she looked me up at me, our faces close, and said quietly in my ear, “Do they suit you?”

I didn’t know what to say.

I could feel her breath on my face as she said, “My boobs. Are they full enough for your liking?”

It was obvious that she was offering the view down the front of her dress for my eyes to survey most of her pale white freckled boobs. She gave a little shiver and they moved. I caught the faint scent of something delicate but intoxicating. I fought hard to concentrate.

I said, “I would never look at anything inappropriate like that without your explicit invitation.”

She smiled slightly, not to let on to the other women that she had invited my direct view and said, “Would you be willing to give me private instruction in light of my eagerness to learn?”

I said, “We can cover that later.”

As I headed to my car in the dark parking lot after class I found her already there, leaning against the fender. I unlocked the car and she got right in. I followed right along. It was pitch black in the lot and quiet. She turned her hips to face me and put her hand on my leg way up high. She unbuttoned the last few buttons down to the waist on her dress and placed my hand inside on her breast. She was as warm as a kitten, soft also. She let out a little gasp. My cock was fully hard in seconds.

“Alin, tell me all about yourself.”

She said, “I was drawn to your intensity and intellect instantly. Your talent and passion excite me so I naturally want to be with such a man and give you love through my sex. Please accept me.”

I said, “I want to see all of you and know what you are like as a woman and a person. Let’s go somewhere.”

“Robb, Let’s go to my home,which is close by. We’ll talk and you may see whatever you want.”

We sped away into the night.

We had gone up the river a mile and made the abrupt turn onto the canal bridge when she pointed to an iron gate and said, “It’s in here.” The gate opened to her remote and we drove right in along the tree lined canal lane. I parked under the porte-cochere and we went in the big wooden door. We were greeted by a tiny middle-aged woman in a robe and sandals who bowed deeply in silence.

Alin introduced me to her as Miko, who immediately ushered us across the sumptuous modern stone and glass rooms to an invisible elevator buried in the paneled wall. We entered this little capsule barely big enough for the two of us and were whisked upwards quietly and quickly. We exited into what I assumed was the bedroom, a huge, square, skylit space. One wall had high clerestory windows with a view across the big river of the lights of the town on the other side. The others were covered with small Shunga prints. A waist-high, square bed twice as big as any I’d seen filled the middle of the room and was covered in animal pelts; coyotes, bears, sheepskins, etc.

Alin dropped her dress and panties where she stood, exposing her naked body. Miko, who had followed us, picked them up, folded them fastidiously, and placed them precisely on a tapestry covered bench. Alin continued by undressing me while Miko continued picking up and folding. We were now naked, facing each other, eager to touch. Miko disappeared as silently as she had materialized.

Alin motioned for me to get on the  bed, pushed me down on my back, and climbed on top. She sat on my chest facing my feet and took my testicles and penis in her skilled fingers, stretching, massaging, and rolling them around. Her large, soft, swinging breasts were brushing my stomach, which I could barely stand.

I could see all of her toned back, exquisite long neck, and hair as she worked me to sensuous heights. Her skin was flawlessly smooth as a baby’s, pale white with tiny freckles covering every inch of her from her tiny ears to her ass. Her pear-shaped bottom flared out from her impossibly slim waist. Every muscle in her body was firm and distinct as if she were a Pilates instructor.

IsabelaRoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaRoss

I now realized that Miko had materialized again out of nowhere and was sitting crosslegged on the bed next to us, naked also, with her magnificent head of jet black hair now loosely cascading down her back to her behind. She had blood red lipstick painted in a little rosebud at the center of her lips only, and her eyes were made up with orange liner and black arrows streaming toward her ears. She was singing an erotic song softly in a high-pitched voice while playing an antique Shamisen. The song was in Japanese but sounded just like Jimmi Hendrix. The musical rhythm synchronized with the motions of Alin firmly massaging my balls and stroking my cock.

Alin was now licking around the head of my penis and sliding it down her throat at occasional strokes. With each stroke she lifted her behind revealing her peach-like pussy mound, asshole, and soft petals as she rocked forward and back. The hair on my chest was smeared with the juices flowing from her now inflamed vulva.

She turned around now facing me, scraping my chest with her rigid nipples. She reached back, lifted her ass, and guided my cock into her vagina engulfing me effortlessly to the hilt. She accelerated her rocking now puncturing her cunt to its full depth with my plunging penis.

I glanced over and saw Miko on hands and knees pushing her tiny lips apart with a pink ivory dildo. She tortured her upturned pussy in time to our  couplings. She had the body of a little girl  except for her almost black bumpy areolas and crinkly, crooked nipples jutting way out from her chest. Drool was running out of her half-open mouth and her eyes were dilated. Her thighs shook with her rolling continuous orgasms. As if orchestrated by a conductor at this moment I shot a series of charges of semen deep into Alin’s womb. Roaring like a wounded bear, I came again and again inside her.

Miko slowly came down from her intense ecstasy and thought to herself, “I am such a lucky woman to have found Alin those few years ago. She has been my soulmate and lover here in this new land where I have escaped from my home across the Pacific. The love, sex, and security we share are priceless.”

With my penis still thick and buried deep in Alin’s pussy, Miko climbed on my back, wrapped her arms around my neck, and pressed her wet pussy tightly against me.

Alin thought to herself, “Bringing this man into our lives is a new beginning for us. I feel a rush of energy and excitement. We can build off of his intellect and talent to complete our life together, and the intensity of the sex with him gives us the chance to explore all of the passionate potential in our bodies and minds.  We’ll have to make sure he feels our love.”

When I woke at dawn alone in the bed, the light had already begun to glow in the high windows. I think that Miko had slept holding my soft penis in her small hand.

I went to the bathroom to quickly wash and be on my way before daybreak, maybe to slip in before I was missed at home. As I stepped into the room I heard the giggling of women’s voices. They were there, naked still, Alin washing Miko’s great long black mane, billowing with foamy suds, their mouths clamped to each other.

Naked too, I stepped into the room to their startled delight. Miko jumped up from the little wooden stool and came to me immediately, wrapping her arms around my waist. She pressed her pokey nipples into my chest as Alin handed her the soap and vanished.

Miko began to soap me all over but quickly took my massive fuzzy sack in her hands, rolling and feeling each testicle individually, and squeezed hard. She let out a piercing squeal of delight and reached under my balls to soap my crack, sliding her long finger right up into my opening. All the while she was rubbing her slippery pussy and nipples up and down my front. My cock was almost completely erect now and she had it trapped vertically against my belly. She slid her flat breasts across the loose foreskin massaging the head. I couldn’t let this go much further right now, so I pulled away abruptly. She took my rigid engine in both hands with  a hungry look in her eyes, and bit me hard on my neck.

I grabbed her by both ass cheeks, lifted her up to my level, and kissed her hard on the mouth. Then I slipped out of the room like a ghost. It was going to be quite a semester.

Copyright: Tiepinkraider 2018

 

Published 
Written by Tie_Raider
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments