Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Patricia Gets Used

"Down on her luck, a woman trades play for pay and rediscovers herself"

227
28 Comments 28
11.2k Views 11.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Things were not good for Patricia. Her husband was laid off and bills were piling up, with her part-time jobs barely covering the payments on the house and putting a few groceries on the table. Peter had become lazy and somewhat depressed, having no ambition to find work and hoping for a call-back, and was relying on the small unemployment payments to get by. Patricia wasn't about to lose her house, so she managed to pick up another job, evening shifts at a local hotel in the bar, something she had never done before.

Her first few shifts were daunting and eye-opening. The bar was not really busy, but the regulars were friendly and flirty. She quickly learned from watching the other woman and began wearing tighter pants, skirts, and low-cut tops. Although older than the others, she was an attractive woman with a trim body and a nice smile. A little extra eyeliner, lipstick, and learning how to bend over when putting drinks on tables brought in much bigger tips, and a few offers. The attention was welcome and made her feel better than she had in a long time, and it wasn't long before she found herself in the backseat of an SUV after her shift ended.

He was a regular, a somewhat handsome man in his fifties, with a nice smile and a lot of charm. She had decided to give it a try, excited by the idea of a man being really interested in her, and his sexually charged talk finally pushed her over the edge. She had met him outside in the parking lot, climbed into the back of his Jeep, and let him have his way. She sucked his cock, an average-sized dick no bigger than Peter's, slurping and licking until he was ready to fuck. He had made her kneel on the seat as he knelt behind her on the floor, and fucked her fast and hard while holding her hips tight, blowing his load over her plump cheeks and lower back. It was fun, but not overly enjoyable, and over quickly. She had returned home with a pang of guilt, until she walked into a dirty house and a drunken Peter snoring on the couch.

Patricia dug through her closets and dressers over the next few days, searching for clothes that were a little more revealing, snug, and colorful. In one dresser she found her old push-up bras, one black and one white, with little cups built in. She tried them on, happy that they still fit reasonably well, and was surprised at the amount of cleavage they displayed. A few blouses and tops, two short skirts that hugged her hips tightly, and two pairs of low-rise heels filled out her new work wardrobe. A small investment at the salon yielded a new cut and style, a lighter hair color, and a nicely done set of nails. When she dressed for her shift Friday night it was a much younger, and sexier, Patricia looking back in the mirror. When she left for work Peter just gave a dismissive wave while watching TV, not mentioning or even noticing her new look.

Her shift was busy and Patricia was overwhelmed and surprised by the attention and amount of tips she gathered. Numerous men made comments, mostly compliments and a few lewd offers, and by the end of the evening the manager offered more shifts. Patricia gladly accepted, deciding to give up her other jobs and focus on the bar. Another tryst in the back seat of a man's pickup truck was fun and exciting, ending with him fucking her from behind and the two of them climaxing at the same time. Now she had cheated twice, and found she was enjoying the excitement.

The small amount of shame and guilt she felt washed away when she arrived home, finding Peter drunk and belligerent, and he mostly ignored her when she tried to talk with the intention of getting him to come to bed. The idea of fucking him with her pussy full of cum crossed her mind, and when he dismissed her to watch TV his indifference changed everything. She showered before going to sleep, thinking of the men that wanted her, and what she would do with them.

Her next shift went well, with good tips and a lot of flirting. She was in a good mood as she drove home, until the little red light that looks like a battery came on. The radio went silent and the lights dimmed while the car slowed to a stop, and soon she was sitting on the side of the road. Her calls to Peter went unanswered, and finally she called a local towing company to pick up her and the car. An hour later she walked in the door of her house, tired and frustrated, and found Peter in a drunken slumber. She went to bed with plans to call the auto shop early in the morning.

Peter was still snoring heavily when she called the shop and discussed her car problem. They agreed to look at it as soon as possible and let her know what was happening before fixing anything. It was late in the afternoon when they finally called, informing her of a failed alternator, and offered to have it ready by closing at six. She agreed, hoping she had enough in the bank to cover the repair, and got ready for work. Just before six she arrived at the shop, finding her car still inside, and waited for the man to return to the counter. She checked herself in the reflection of the window, having chosen a short denim skirt and a black halter top for her evening shift, and hoped it would appeal to the mechanic as well. Maybe a little flirting would get her a discount, she considered.

Three men appeared from the back shop, one in his fifties, the other two perhaps thirty, wearing work pants and black t-shirts. Slightly dirty hands, thick forearms, and bulging arm muscles caught her eyes, with all three men giving off the type of masculine vibe that Peter never had. They gave her approving smiles, looking her over from head to toe, and she grinned back.

"I'm Patricia," she announced with a toss of her hair. "I'm here to pick up my car."

"We just finished it," the manager announced. "Had to replace the belt and tensioner as well, so unfortunately it cost more than expected. I tried calling a short time ago.”

“Oh, I must have been in the shower,” Patricia sighed.

“I would like to see that,” one of the mechanics mumbled, giving her a lecherous smirk.

Patricia blushed slightly, then looked back at the manager.

“How much? I can’t afford more than two hundred.”

“The parts are two hundred, plus two hours labor and taxes, so four hundred and fifty.”

“Oh. I… I don’t have that much,” Patricia pouted. “Can I pay for part of it and pay the rest later?”

“No, sorry. The owner won’t let us do that. Can’t release the car unless it’s paid in full.”

“I need my car to get to work,” she explained, giving him a little smile and batting her eyelashes.

She put her hand on his forearm, feeling the muscle underneath, and leaned forward to expose her cleavage.

“Can’t you make an exception one time?”

He gazed at her cleavage and gave a sexy smirk.

“Well, we are open to helping a pretty lady out, if she’s willing,” he said, glancing at the other two.

“Yeah, we can work something out,” the tall one offered with a grin. “A trade.”

“A trade?”

“Sure, we take care of your bill, you take care of us.”

Patricia recognized the lusty grins of desire and the idea sank in. They wanted sex with her in exchange for the car repair. At first she was stunned, then the thought that these men found her desirable enough to make that offer flattered her. She sucked on her lower lip and looked at the three men, each with desire in their eyes, and felt a burst of heat between her legs. The thought of having sex with sexy strangers, three of them, was both daunting and exciting. The men moved and circled her, standing close and looking at her body closely. The scent of manly sweat, with a hint of gas and oil, filled her nostrils, triggering an unexpected sensation in her.

“I… I… uh…”

“Come on, baby. You got this great body, use it,” the tall one teased.

“Yeah,” the other piped in. “Show us them titties.”

“Up to you,” the manager offered. “Have some fun with us and get your car, or come back with the full payment.”

Patricia’s mind reeled with mixed feelings, but when the tall one stood right behind her and his hot breath passed over her neck, her arousal went through the roof and her reluctance vanished. The thought of servicing these three horny men actually had turned her on immensely.

“Okay, let’s play,” she breathed hoarsely.

“Follow me,” the manager replied.

Elzakom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elzakom

He led her into the lunch room, and gestured to the floor.

“On your knees,” he instructed, undoing his zipper.

Patricia knelt where he pointed, wincing slightly when her knees touched the cold vinyl floor, and sat back on her heels. His cock hung in her face, growing slowly, and she looked up at him when she put her fingers on the thickening shaft. The musty smell seemed to disappear when she took it into her mouth, and it swelled quickly until her mouth was stretched wide around the hardened pole. She pulled back and took a breath before taking it in again, this time going down as far as possible before slowly dragging her lips back to the head.

A hand grabbed her wrist and she looked to the side to see another cock bobbing close to her face, and felt her fingers being placed on the hot flesh of the throbbing member. She reached out with her other hand and found the third cock, grasping it gently. It was bigger than the other two, she could barely wrap her hand around it, and she pulled her mouth off to take a look. It was very thick and longer than any she had seen.

"Come on, give it a lick," he urged.

Patricia flicked her tongue out and swirled it over the huge head, wondering if it would even fit in her mouth, and slathered it with spit until her head was pulled to the other side.

"Over here, you horny little bitch."

The cock pushed into her mouth and a hand grabbed her hair. Her head was pulled forward and backward, her mouth being used to fuck his cock.

"Oh, she's a good cocksucker," he moaned.

They took turns shoving their cock into her mouth, and Patricia found it overwhelming trying to deal with three cocks at once. Her mouth stretched wide and took in the huge tip, struggling to breathe when he began pumping back and forth.

"Take it, bitch. Take that fucking cock."

She pushed against his thighs and pulled away, gasping and choking on drool. A pair of hands united her shirt and it was quickly tossed aside.

"Whoa, look at those nice titties!'

"Fuck, those are nice. I want to fuck those titties."

Two hands pulled her up from the floor and she was pushed onto a blanket-covered couch, landing on her back with her legs splayed wide. Her panties were tugged off quickly and two rough fingers began exploring her pussy.

"She's fucking wet, man."

A cock appeared in her face and a hand fell to the back of her head, pulling her mouth over it, and she began sucking feverishly. The rough, crude treatment and the fingers plunging into her cunt had her highly aroused, and any misgivings about being their slut disappeared.

"I got this pussy."

One of them slid between her legs and rubbed his cock over her juicy slit, tapping it on her labia a few times before pushing inside. He let out a moan and thrust deep, driving hard into her, and began to pump his hips furiously.

"Fuck, she's so fucking wet," he growled.

Hands grabbed her tits, pawing and kneading them, and the cock in her mouth swelled.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" he yelled.

The first thick spurt went down her throat, causing her to gag and pull away.

"Give her that fucking load, man! Cover her face!" someone urged.

Globs and drizzles of hot cream hit her nose and lips, followed by more splattering on her cheek. She gulped and swallowed the cum that landed in her mouth, gasping and quivering as the intense fucking and cum shower brought her to climax. Her body trembled and she panted for air, moving her mouth away from the cock trying to push inside. Instead it rubbed over her cheek, smearing the greasy cum over her face.

"Oh fuck!" the manager exclaimed, thrusting into her hard.

Her cunt filled with hot seed when his cock exploded, spurt after spurt pumping into her while he rammed away at her. Cum ran out of her pussy, streaming over her ass as his cock thrust in and out. Suddenly he became still, and then slowly drew himself out, leaving her cunt empty for the moment.

"Fuck, that's some good pussy," he moaned.

He moved away and rough hands grabbed her around the waist.

"Turn over!"

She moved with the strong hands, rolling on her stomach. Her hips were yanked upwards until she was on her knees, and a hand pressed her shoulders down until her face was buried in the corner of the couch. The huge tip slipped between her folds and began pushing in, stretching her pussy and making her groan.

"Oh, yeah, bitch... you're going to get properly fucked now!"

She sucked in a deep breath when the fat pole pushed inside, hitting her cervix in two thrusts and filling her cum-filled pussy to the limit. He held her hips tight and fucked her furiously, the massive cock hammering her insides while she grunted and groaned. The pain was arousing and exciting, and when the fat tip rubbed against her cervix she let out a squeal.

"Oh, little bitch loves that big dick!"

"Fuck, give it to her, make her fucking squeal!"

The rude urging turned her on, and Patricia became more vocal, squealing and grunting loudly when the huge cock pushed deep. Her noises excited the men, especially Mr. Huge Cock, and he began pumping into her furiously.

“Fucking wet pussy... such a fucking horny little slut!” he grunted.

“Yes, I am a slut,” she panted. “God, you are so fucking big!”

“Fuck! You love this fucking cock, don’t you! Big fucking cock in your wet little pussy!”

“Oh… yes,” she moaned.

He pulled out, slapped her on the ass, and told her to turn over.

“Got to fuck those nice titties,” he growled, straddling her chest.

His rough hands grabbed her firm pillows and he pushed them together, smothering his throbbing cock, and began pumping his hips.

“Oh, nice fucking jugs,” he panted. “Fuck, I’m going to blow!”

“Do it! Cum on her big jugs!”

“Give her that fucking load, man!”

“Aaarrrgh!”

Thick ropes burst out of his cock, hitting her between the eyes and on the chin, followed by smaller spurts covering her chest and neck. He jerked his thick pole furiously, milking out all he could, and let out a deep breath.

“Fuck!”

“Whoo hoo, what a fucking load!”

“You covered her face, man!”

“Fuck yeah, I did. Oh, suck it, little slut.”

Patricia’s lips parted and she took the shrinking tip into her mouth, barely able to get more than the head in. After a moment he pulled away, shaking the last droplets off on her nipple.

“My turn,” the other announced, moving between her legs.

His cock slipped in easily and he fucked her vigorously, his eyes fixed on her cum-covered jiggling tits.

“Fuck!”

He pulled out and moved over her chest, busting his nut on the creamy mounds and covering her nipples with his cum. Patricia’s head was spinning, the furious fucking and cum slinging both arousing and disgusting her at the same time. Her face and chest were soaked in slippery, runny cum and her pussy ached from the pounding of the huge cock. She felt slutty, real slutty, and tried to wipe away the cum from her eyes.

“Fuck, that was fun,” Huge Cock chuckled.

“Here,” the manager said, handing her a tea towel from the sink.

The men pulled on their pants, zipped up, and left the room. Patricia sat up and wiped her face, then walked into the washroom to clean up. After finding her shirt, she grabbed her purse and returned to the front counter, finding the manager waiting with her car keys.

“Here you go, paid in full,” he quipped with a smirk. “Hope to see you again.”

“Thanks,” she replied with an embarrassed smile.

She got in her car and drove to work, leaving a wet spot on the car seat, and wondered what happened to her panties. Her shift was busy and she hustled around the bar with a trail of cum on her thigh, smiling at the attention and large tips she received from the men in the bar and aroused at the thought of what she had done. The regular with the Jeep hit on her again, and she let him fuck her in the back seat before going home with a cum-filled and aching pussy.

Patricia arrived home, leaving Peter to snore on the couch, and showered until all the cum was washed away. With clean panties and a t-shirt on she climbed into bed, lay her head on the pillow, and closed her eyes. Peter's loud snoring was the only thing she could hear, and she got up and closed the bedroom door. She lay down, touching her sore pussy gingerly, and decided that she loved working at the bar, and would take her car to that shop from now on.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments