Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Poking A Married Woman From India in NJ Transit Bus

"Result of Hurricane Sandy"

17
1 Comment 1
46.2k Views 46.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
Wednesday October 31st, 2012 was quite a day! Almost 95% of South Brunswick Township was affected by Hurricane Sandy. I lost power in my Condo and so did all the folks in my community. I work in mid-town Manhattan and getting to work was out of the question. There was no internet connection either.

I spoke to my boss over the phone and informed him of my reluctance to get back to work even though the storm had passed.

"Sid, get your butt out here!" he yelled.

"But Mike, there are no train services into Manhattan," I replied calmly.

"I don't care. You walk, run, or drive. I want you to be here by 11:00 a.m. today."

"Sure Boss, I replied."

I was planning to hit the gym and have a good time. At the age of 39, I am 5'10" fit, brown skinned, having fine biceps, firm palms and great smile. I dress well and receive compliments all the time.

I rushed to my neighbor Ashish and discussed the situation. This guy was well tuned with the transit system. He recommended taking the suburban bus off route 27 near Durga temple and even volunteered to drop me off at the bus stop. Though he said the bus will be packed and travel time is more, he was certain that I would get to the city.

I took a quick shower but didn't care to shave my 7 'O clock shadow, changed into my black wool pants, black dress shoes, lavender dress shirt and my dress belt. I Dumped my laptop into my bag and headed to the bus stop. I was in time to catch the 9:00 a.m. bus coming from Princeton. I said many thanks to Ashish and boarded the bus.

The bus was packed with commuters. I brushed past all the folks standing to the back of the bus. That's when I saw her. The most beautiful East Indian woman at the back of the bus. I stood behind her.
The bus driver announced, "This is it folks. No more stops, next stop is Manhattan."

As the bus jerked forward, the woman fell on my chest. I held her gently while touching her butt. She was about 42 years, 5'3", slim, fair, medium hair. She was wearing a light brown dress with polka dots and tall brown boots.

"Sorry," she whispered.

"No problem," I said.

It took a long time to get to the turnpike. Next time the bus lurched forward, I said in a loud voice to the driver.

"Watch it over here! People can't handle the bumps."

Hearing this she smiled a bit. Since the bus was moving slowly and people were taking naps, the lights were off.

The driver hit the brake one more time. This time, I moved forward and my crotch touched her butt. It was a great feeling. I had a hard-on instantly. I didn't move or apologize waiting for her reaction. She kept staring forward. I saw her wedding ring on her finger. I dared a bit more and rubbed my hard crotch between her butt. Still no response. I got real hard now. I leaned my head towards her shoulders and could hear her slight moan.

I started going up and down on her butt with my crotch, she looked back at me and was very nervous. "I am Sid," I whispered into her ears.

She stuttered and said, "Mala." I worked my hands through her leather short jacket and felt her boobs. They were about B size and felt nice and warm. I kissed her neck gently. "Ah," she moaned. I held on to this position for some time. Once inside Lincoln tunnel, she turned back and kissed me on my lips.

Her face looked so pretty and she smelled good. Expensive perfume I imagined. As soon as we got out of the tunnel, the bus driver turned on the light. People stated waking up and I let go off my hands on her body. We got down slowly without saying a word.

As we crossed 8th avenue, I pulled her hand back and said, "Mala, I want to have dinner with you tonight." 

"I can't Sid, I am married and have a son."

"How about at least a cup of chai at my place before you get home?" 

"I am so sorry, I really can't." I got pissed!

"This is my card, in case you change your mind, e-mail or call me. I will be taking the 4:30 p.m. bus home."

I didn't bother to look at her. The whole day I was busy at work, purging unwanted data, backing up software and documenting the process. I did visualize having sex with Mala a few times. But you know, there's no future with married women Sid, I said to myself.

At 4:30 p.m. I was at the PA bus stop and boom, right in the back seat was Mala.

She smiled at me and said, "I changed my mind Sid. Maybe its not too bad for a married woman to have a chai with a handsome Indian man." 

I laughed and sat next to her. During the ride I found out that she had a loving husband who provided for her but was not too much into the marriage due to his travels and her son was busy with school and activities. So most of the time she was alone and working, watching movies, yoga etc.

We got off at the bus stop and Ashish picked us up. I introduced Mala as a co-worker who didn't have electiricty at her home and would stay with me for dinner. Since his nosey wife was not home, this was a non-issue. When we reached the community, I went to my condo with Mala.

She wanted to remove her boots. I told her, "Keep them on, they look sexy on you." She smiled.

I still had gas, so I could cook and I also had warm water for shower. I asked her if she wanted to freshen up. She went in and came back while I prepared Chai for the both of us.

Hope_Williams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hope_Williams

She came out, removing her jacket and that's when I saw her in the candle light. The woman was pretty, hot and sexy. I stared at her boobs through her dress. She instantly crossed her hands over but she wasn't shy. I went to the kitchen to get the chai out.

"Need any help Sid?"

"I am good," I replied.

I turned on some music on my system which ran on batteries. It was a seductive song from a Hindi movie.

"Great Chai and nice music Sid. I like your taste." When we were done she took the tray to the kitchen.

"Where's the dish washing liquid?" I bent down by the kitchen sink to show her. She was right behind me.

She slid her hands into my pants and pinched my butt. "Damn!" I was shocked.

Without wasting time, her lips were on mine. The kiss was so awesome. This woman really had the experience and was controlling the scene here. I tried to touch her butt, she strongly pushed me away. Then she went and sat on the edge of the couch in the living room and was teasing me provocatively. As I tried to get near, she kicked my flat stomach with her boots.

"That hurt you bitch!" I winced.

"Really Sid, is that all you are made off?" She teased me further.

I went closeby, as she tried to kick, I held her leg down firmly and twisted her arm in the back. "Ouch!" Then I kissed her hard. She slapped me.

"Shame on you for kissing a married Indian woman!" 

"Oh! I am so gonna make you beg tonight," I quipped.

I pushed her to the couch cushions. I lifted her dress up, I saw her light sexy thighs. She pushed her dress down immediately. I pulled her up, kissing her, put my hands in the back and unzipped her dress. I pulled the dress to her waist and squeezed the boobs under her white bra.

"Ahh," she grunted.

I unhooked the bra and put my hands under her dress and pulled them down and threw them behind the couch. Next, I started rubbing her pussy with my two fingers. She moaned and bit my ears gently. I got her out of the dress. Now she was nude except for her white pearl necklace, tall brown boots and wedding ring.

"Get on your knees!" I commanded her. 

She did so with a mischief in her eyes. I unzipped my pants, removed my socks, unbuttoned my shirt to reveal my fine brown skinned body. My boxer briefs showed her the bulge.

"Mmmm. Sid you are excited?" she cooed.

She put her left hand into my undies and got my cock out. Slowly, she started rubbing it up and down and gently took it into her mouth. All this time she was staring at me. She sucked on my cock and balls for about 2-3 minutes. I was in 7th heaven. This gorgeous 42 year old married Indian woman was in my condo sucking my dick.

I kept saying, "All the way in babe, all the way in."

She got up and turned her back towards me, started rubbing her butt against my cock.

"Weren't you dreaming of this in the bus Sid?" 

"Yes Mala. I want to fuck you real hard now."

"Not yet silly man. I want more foreplay!" 

"What the fuck?" I replied.

She ran into the bedroom with her boots on making a thudding sound. I ran chasing her. I thought she would hide under the covers. Not Mala. She was on all fours on my Indian style low bed.

"What are you waiting for? Load your cock in." 

I was shocked at the language of this East Indian woman, who for most part grew up in Noida, India. I took my cock, panting, and I shoved it in.

"Deep inside Sid," she said seductively.

I gave it to her. I held her round butt and started fucking her in the back. She pushed her hair forward and kept looking at me. I went on in this position for a minute. I slapped her butt once or twice when she tried to move.

"Behave bitch!" I yelled back.

Then she sat on the bed as I moved toward her. We sat crossed our legs together. She guided my cock inside her pussy as she faced me directly. I kissed her mouth while I penetrated her. She put her fingers over my chest and played with my nips. Then she put her mouth on my nips. This got me real hard. I squeezed her boobs. Now it was my turn to suck on her nips. I rolled my tongue over them and bit them gently.

I kept fucking her. I felt her breath on mine. She was so pretty I thought. She kept up with my pace. Mind you this is not an easy position for any Indian couple. Finally, she got on top of me and kept riding me.

"Sid Jaan, harder, push harder. I want you to fuck me harder and harder. Mmmm."

I was deep inside her now. I was about to blow my load.

She pinched my nips hard and said, "I am about to cum." 

Then I let go of my load. She screamed, "Aaaah!"

She got my dribbling cock out and rolled over. I went to the bathroom and wiped my cum off. I then came back and laid next to her. She put her face on my chest and we stayed this way for a long time. We talked about our fantasies and our lives.

After couple of hours, I dropped her near Princeton by her car park.

As she started the engine, she said, "Maybe next time, you should not to wear your undies while poking me inside the bus." She winked and left.

I got back to my condo and was so tired that I crashed right away. Awesome sex three times within a three hour range is quite a bit for a Desi guy!

Published 
Written by kaamdev
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments