Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Practice with a Camera

"After seeing how fun my camera could be, it was time to perfect the skill!"

31
5 Comments 5
25.9k Views 25.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
This story is real only the peoples names have been changed for privacy. Also if you have not read the first two installments of this series please do otherwise it will not make much sense.


Several weeks after being at Ashley's vacation house and filming our sexual expedition her mom was planning on going back for another three day weekend she had off of work. Her husband David was going to be out of town for work and their son was spending that weekend at his friend's house so they could do an overnight paint ball extravaganza. Stacy was wanting to get out of town so she asked if me and Ashley wanted to go, we agreed because it would be time we could run the quad runners and not be bored.

Since that least time we were up there none of us had talked about what had taken place, we all pretended like it never happened. For me it was difficult not to say anything because it was so hot and I wanted to watch the movie but I knew not to if I ever wanted to try ad get it to go further.

The Thursday before we were going up to the vacation house late at night I was packing so we could leave in the morning when my phone went off, I looked at it and say Ashley was taking me making sure I brought certain movies and other stuff for us all to keep busy and so her mom didn't feel left out. I packed it all and she told me she was going to bed. A few minutes later me phone went off which I didn't expect, this time all it said was:

"Thanks for coming this weekend, it should be fun."

Moments later another text came:

"Bring your camera."

I never replied, I just grabbed it and put it in my bag.

The next morning, I got up and Stacy and Ashley picked me up from my house in her Camaro, it was a nice ride, for the next few hours we talked and chatted about nothing special. We talked about what we each wanted to do this weekend, we all agreed to relax, watch movies, and ride the four wheelers. Nothing was ever said about the camera. When we got to the house we brought all our bags up placed them in our rooms, we opened the windows to let the light and breeze in.

We opened up the garage and Ashley wanted to try driving the racing quad they had so she didn't want to take me and I said, "It's fine, I'm sure your mother would have no problems taking me."

"Nope, hop on."

Ashley took off, racing up and down the road switching gears like a mad woman. Me and Stacy watched for a little bit then she took me thought the wood by the house and told me to hang on going down the hill, so I did, gripping her right under he breasts. She looked back and smiled and kept going, we ran through the woods for about 20 minutes, seeing Ashley once in a while. As we rode Stacy pushed her butt onto my crotch a few times to make sure it was getting vibrated between the quad and her ass. My cock started to grow.

"I hope Ashley don't see what your trying to give her mom," she laughed.

"I hope not either, but I don't think her mother would mind having it."

We all met up at the garage and switched riders and drivers on and off for a few hours until we got hungry and wanted to order dinner. we went down and got some sub sandwiches and came back to the house ate and watched a comedy. Stacy headed for a bath and then bed while me and Ashley played a few video games and watched another movie. We made out a little bit but she was tired so she soon headed to bed her self. I must have stayed up till one or two in the morning just watching TV. Then just shut off the TV and chilled on the couch looking out the window at the moon and stars. About a half hour later the TV came back on by itself, I shut it off and when to my bed in the next room.

The next morning we all got up late and had brunch mostly junk food and watched TV, as we watched whatever was on I told them about what the TV did last night. They both laughed and just told me it was telling me it was time to go to bed. I told them if they didn't believe me they could stay up and see if it would happen again. They agreed. we spent the day just outside doing a lot of nothing but that night after dinner and taking showers we were all down stairs watching TV. About midnight I looked over and Ashley was asleep on the couch, I woke her up and helped her get in bed upstairs, then I came back down and Stacy was still watching the movie that was on.

The movie ended right about one so I asked Stacy, "You want to turn it off and see what happens?"

"Well, lets turn it off and go in your room to talk so we're not so loud, we will hear if it goes back on."

We turned the TV off and headed for my room, as she walked in she closed the door for more privacy.

"Alex do you feel bad about anything we are doing?"

"No, do you?"

"No, just want to make sure I'm not taking advantage of you."

"I enjoy it, it's more fun then I get with Ashley!"

"If thats the case what did you think about the movie?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen it, but you helping was Hot!"

Stacy reaches under her night shirt she was wearing and pulls out a tape, "Did you bring the camera?"

"Yes."

"Well let's put this in and watch this movie."

I did as Stacy instructed and hooked me camera to play on my bedroom TV.

Laura_Gold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laura_Gold

It was the movie we made a few weeks earlier. When I turned around Stacy has slipped off her night gown and had on nothing but a sexy back teddy while laying back on my bed.

"Do you thing you will enjoy watching this with me?"

"Yes, but I'd love to make one with you too!"

"All in good time, the night is young."

As she lay there in her teddy and me in my silky boxers we both become aroused by the film and both start playing openly with ourselves, then slowly start to play with each other. As the film finished we were both hot and ready to become animals.

"Did you bring more film?"

"Yes."

"Put it in and start recording!'

Stacy laid on my bed with her teddy closed and as the filming began she opened it up a little bit.and touch all up and down her body, eventually unsnapping the front of the teddy and letting it fall and expose her DD tits. She grabbed one as she began to let her other hand trail down her body to what was her matching thong. Finger by finger she slid under the material.

I laid on the bed between her legs getting close ups of her now wet pussy and a view of her body going through her first orgasm of the night. Soon Stacy switched positions and got on all fours while taking her thong off. She faced me, looked up into my eyes and back down at my cock right in front of her, placing one hand then the other around it she began to stroke as I filmed. She kept looking up at the camera like it was her first time, she then began to put it in her mouth and give me what was the best blow job I had ever had to this point. All of a sudden she stops, we hear the TV. She tells me to get dressed and go make sure Ashley didn't turn it on, so I did, and nothing.

"It's just that ghost I told you about."

"Oh good, don't want to get caught now do we?"

Stacy grabbed my camera handed it to me.

"We have more filming to do young man."

She positioned herself on the edge of the couch with her head hanging over the edge so I could get a great view of her body as on hand fingered herself and the other pulling my cock into her mouth. The further she took me the harder she fingered herself, for several minutes this went on till she knew I wanted to cum.

At that moment she stopped and said, "Let's get some good filming"

I followed her as she lead me outside to a swing they had facing the road in the front of the house, she laid across it fingering herself and making herself cum. And not quietly I may add. She told me there was one last place to film where she wanted to finish the film and me. She took my hand and lead me to the stairs that lead to bedrooms upstairs, she pointed to the landing and told me to film her walking into Ashley's room naked and then get us having sex right on the stairs no more the ten feet from her room. So as Stacy moved, I filmed all the motions into the room where Ashley laid naked on her back passed out. We walked out of the room and went to the stairs where we set the camera up level so it could see all the action.

Stacy had me lay on the landing as she rode me for several minutes with her naked body facing the camera. She got off and told me to fuck her doggie style while we were over the camera so it filmed me going in and out of her soaked slit, and it could get good audio of my balls slapping her pussy. Stacy could tell I couldn't last long so she pulled away and told me she wanted me to cum on her face and tits like I had done her daughter, she wanted to feel the same way.

"If you want to feel that way don't you need Ashley to clean you up?"

"In good time, Alex."

She sucked me a few more times as I stroked, stream after stream of cum landed across her face, hair, and eyes. the last few landed across her chest. She took my dick back in her mouth and sucked me dry as she rubbed my cum all over her tits. Stacy wiped the cum off her face and ate most of it but she took some as I grabbed the camera and walked it in to Ashley's room where she placed some right in her open mouth.

After Stacy walked out she said, "Now that we have that done, rewind it and give me both tapes, I'll keep them safe, and remember this was practice for much more fun to come."

"I got her both tapes, she kissed me and said I think its time for bed. Just know the next time will be sooner then you think."

I went off to bed. the next morning everything went as normal till I asked Stacy when Ashley wasn't around

"Are you an exhibitionist?"

She nodded and said I will tell you more fantasies tonight...

She told me her fantasies and I made a lot of them come true because Stacy's fantasies were not that different from Ashley's.




This means there are more stories to come! if you enjoyed this story please make comments,

Published 
Written by molineman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments