Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ryan comes to surprise

"Mariah pushed back against him"

12
2 Comments 2
16.8k Views 16.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Completely fictional, names made up

Ryan had just pulled up in the driveway when he saw his twenty-eight year old neighbor washing her car in her driveway. She had just moved in eight years ago and he was now a junior in college. They got along good, when he was younger she would sometimes ask him to rake the leaves in her yard for some cash or clean the gutters. Once during summer he had accidentally seen her change into her bikini while he cleaned out the gutters. Although, she said it wasn't on purpose he thinks she did it on purpose since she went into the room where she knew he was cleaning. He was amazed by how gorgeous her body was, she was 5' 7" with long light auburn hair and had the hour glass figure body along with what seemed like 36 Ds and a butt that looked a cherry. He dreamt of her for years after that one glimpse and seeing her today made that memory come alive again. He saw that she was walking towards him and decided to get out of the car to hug and say hello since it's been so long, plus he wanted to hold her. He has like her for the past three years since she stayed at his house for a week while the fixed her house since a tree fell on top.

"Hey Ryan! It's so good to see you, it's been so long since I last saw you. How have you been?" She asked. "Hey!!! I've been good Mariah, what about you? Happy belated birthday by the way! I'm sorry I wasn't able to be here for the festivities the other day but I was planning on actually surprising both you and my parents same day but my car broke down half way over to the airport and then my flight got delayed..." She cut him off by saying, "but the important thing is you're here now but unfortunately your parents were called off on an important business trip and won't be till after two weeks. But you are more than welcome to stay at my place for the time being if you'd like." And gave him a warm welcoming hug. He breathed her scent in, cherry mango lotion. And he thought for a moment that maybe she breathed him in too but he thought it was his imagination and left it alone and said, "Sure, that'd be great. Thanks Mariah!" He got his luggage and entered her home, as he walked through and thought how would he get any rest knowing he would be sleeping next to what he believed was a goddess. But he would cross that bridge tonight, she showed him his room and where the bathroom was and he settled down. She then said she will fix something to eat while he had a nice shower and changed into some better clothes and had sometime to relax. He waited till he heard her footsteps going downstairs to hop in the shower. While in the shower he imagined her next to him and how it would be amazing to lather her up and caress her body. He got a hard on when that image went into his headend and began stroking his 8" cock gently. He heard a knock on the door and it opened slightly followed by a voice that said, "I wasn't sure if you had a towel or not so I'm gonna hang one here by the door." He blushed and stammered, "O... O... Okay, thanks."

She quickly closed the door and blushed, she had accidentally walked in on him while he was masturbating, but she couldn't believe that while she only slightly saw his shadow he was that big and now she was getting wet thinking about it. Not that she didn't like him because she has been liking him for three years now just like him but because her head was full of images of him being naked now and how much she wanted him. He sighed and wondered if she saw him masturbating, he wasn't sure whether he hoped she did so he can tell her it was her who turned him on so much and he only wanted her or he hoped she hadn't so he wouldn't have to face rejection if she didn't feel the same way about him. He finished masturbating and his shower dressed and went downstairs. He saw the sandwiches in the fridge along with some iced tea and lemonade and through the glass doors in the other room he saw her swimming. She was wearing a bikini that barely hanged onto her body, it seemed as though her boobs would pop out from under her top and her butt could swallow her bottom piece. He grew horny again but tried to act cool and calm as he got the food and sat at the table next to the pool.

She made small talk by apologizing for walking in while he was showering and masturbating but most of the topics they talked about ended up back to showering and sex. He handed her a towel so she can dry off as she got out of the pool and she saw his erection through his pants. She didn't know what compelled her to do so but she got on her knees pulled his pants and underwear down and took him into her mouth. She slowly licked his head and then began swallowing his shaft until it hit the back of her throat. He was astonished by what she was doing but was overwhelmed by the wonderful sensation or her warm wet mouth on him, she then began using her tongue and toyed wrapped it on his cock. He thrust forward, driving himself deeper into her and she took it all in, without hesitation and without blinking. He asked her if she liked it and she replied, "mhmm...," all the while looking at him. The vibrations drove him close to overboard, she felt it and then began massaging his balls, he quickly felt himself jet inside her mouth, she continued to take him in and she swallowed all of his cum not one drop missing.

MollyPasion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyPasion

She let go and licked her lips to make sure she got all of his cum in her mouth. Mariah got up and told Ryan she was going to make dinner and to be ready by 6 o' clock and to be prepared for a yummy dessert with a wink.

Mariah was amazed she gave Ryan a blow job as was Ryan, but they didn't mind because they really enjoyed the oral sex. 6 o' clock rolled around and Ryan dressed up in a dress shirt and some jeans, he walked into the dining room when he heard Mariah call out that she would be down in a bit because she was still getting ready. He sat down and waited, five minutes later Mariah came down dressed in a strapless v neck dress that hugged her ass tightly and showed off her beautiful cleavage, the dress stopped mid thigh and her hair was pulled up in curls. Ryan quickly got hard and wondered what the dessert would be this time. They ate, talked, and laughed a bit and Ryan mentioned that the blow job was the most amazing thing he had ever felt. She then said, "which reminds me of your dessert, close your eyes Ryan." He shut them closed and then was pulled to sit in the living room, Mariah guided his hands to her hips and told him to open his eyes. Mariah gave him a lap dance, and he was mesmerized, the way her body was twirling and how flexible she was made him only a mad man, she went down on all fours, ass was facing his face and he wanted to pull her in but he chose to wait as she put her legs in the air and did the splits to show him her pussy, it was glistening in her juices and by her thighs it seemed as though they had been dripping for a while, the smell was intoxicating and it was clean, as though she had just gotten a bikini wax in honey.

He couldn't wait anymore, he got her by her waist pulled her in and began eating her like only a mad man would. He had been starving for her, no other girl he had been with tasted like her or felt as right with her. She just gasped as he ripped her dress to show off her gorgeous body. His hands traveled her body, to map her outline and tattoo it on his skin. She moaned and groaned as he continued to devour her, she felt herself orgasm and then she squirted in his face. The vibrations from the orgasm drove her wild and brought her to another orgasm and she squirted again but this time Ryan caught it in his mouth and then he brought her up to his face kissed her like crazy and then began sucking in her boobs. Her nipples were like rose buds in his mouth, so gorgeous and voluptuous as he bit them, circled them, and sucked them. His hands traveled down to her pussy and began to play. First with her clit then with three fingers he began fingering her.

She moved with his fingers, she humped them and she was practically crying and begging him to fuck her, it was the moment he had been waiting for in a long time. He began taking off his clothes but she ripped them off him and tossed them aside. She bent over the coffee table to welcome him in and he did. He rammed her as hard as he could and began thrusting in her, she was moaning loudly, in between breaths she would moan, "Ryan." her pussy was tight as her muscles hugged his cock and barely covered his entire dick. They fell off the table and rolled over the floor all the time he was hitting the wall. They moved toward the stairs, she was crawling and he was behind her still ramming her juicy tight pussy. She kept saying, "faster, faster, FASTER!" Ryan did as he was told and Mariah just love every second of it. He got out from her and they began to eat each other out like there was no tomorrow, she orgasmed again and this time all her juices covered his face and hands. With his lubricated hands he stuck one finger in her ass, she moaned like never before.

Mariah pushed back against his finger, then he added another finger and another until there were four fingers in her ass. By this point she had achieved maximum climax but she wanted more and then they moved to the kitchen table she laid on top of the table on all fours and Ryan began eating her out again, he loved how he was devouring her and she loved it too, their breathing was growing more rugged and he knew he wanted to cum already but he held it in. She wanted to eat him too but he said nu-uh and he told her to go on all fours. She did so and he went into her ass without hurting her, he grabbed her by her hair and began thrusting inward, she arched her back to get more penetration and it intensified her orgasm even more. Mariah kept begging him to go faster and faster and to spank her ass, and he followed her instructions. She had never cum so much in her life before. Ryan kept one hand on her hair and the other moved down to her pussy and he began to finger her once more, all the sensations made her feel amazing. She felt a major orgasm and Ryan felt it too, as soon as she was about to start he pulled out from her ass and went into her pussy once more, he told her he was about to cum and she said, "okay" breathlessly. He came so much it spilled. Mariah was amazed and said breathlessly still, "you just fucked my brains out!" Ryan was amazed he fucked her brains out and did things to her that no other man was able to do before and to think there would be more tomorrow for the rest of the two weeks and maybe more after that
Published 
Written by Perfectlyanangel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments