Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy teacher and her student

46
11 Comments 11
220k Views 220k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Legendary Story
From the moment I entered high school I saw her. Mrs. Jaymes. She was a vision. Unfortunately I would have to wait until junior and senior year to possibly have her as my English teacher. All of the guys at school would talk about how good she looked, and of course she knew it. Not that she flirted with any of us or teased us in anyway. She was actually very strict in her class when she wanted to be, but also knew how to make you laugh.

I would go home almost every day after school and think about her and her tight body with her long silky legs wrapped around me. I could not get the image out of my mind. She was 5'7" with long black hair halfway down her back as well as tan skin, but you knew it was a tan not her natural skin tone. You could tell she made it a habit to go to a tanning salon daily. She had the longest, silkiest looking legs I had ever seen with the perfect muscle toned calves. Her legs seemed as if they went on forever. Besides her beautiful face and stunning legs, I could not get over her breasts. She never showed them off purposely, but it was hard for her to hide that they were a D cup. All the guys would talk about if they were real or not, it seemed to be the locker room chat everyday.

As I said, throughout high school I could not stop thinking about Mrs. Jaymes. As I awaited 9th and 10th grade to be over with and get my schedule for 11th grade, I just hoped I would end up with her as my teacher so I could stare at her all during class. I did not get her as my English teacher in 11th grade, but I did sign up for the school newspaper, which Mrs. Jaymes was in-charge of. So, I was able to be around her and at least see her outside of the classroom for an extended amount of time. As senior year rolled around I got my final schedule. Lo and behold I had Mrs. Jaymes as my 4th period (last period) teacher. Since she already knew me from the newspaper, which I continued to do of course, we knew each other well and she was delighted to see me in class when she called roll call on the first day.

At the time of senior year I had just turned 18 and Mrs. Jaymes was 36. I was on the high school baseball team and I was in pretty good shape. Not extremely built, but toned and a pretty good looking face. I had my fair share of girlfriends, but I had never actually had sex yet. The one thing that kept my confidence up, though, was my penis. I had measured it once, though I knew it was big I was curious to know how much bigger than the average size it was. At 18, I measured at 9 inches long when fully erect. As most of you may have experienced, when you have a teacher as hot as Mrs. Jaymes you tend to lose focus in class and your grades do not normally do so well. Usually during newspaper Mrs. Jaymes would comment to me on how I always seem like I am daydreaming in class.

It wasn't until about a month before graduation that Mrs. Jaymes had asked me to stay after class to talk about my last essay and my final grade. She told me before class that she would be handing out the essays and after class she would like to speak to me about it. I did not even care that it was a bad grade, this would be the first time I was alone with Mrs. Jaymes and I was looking forward to it. Eventually the bell rang, even though the class seemed to take forever to end. I waited, sitting at my desk, and Mrs. Jaymes was leaning on her desk saying goodbye to the students as they were quickly leaving. She looked so good on this day too. Her hair was down and she was wearing a red blouse with a black skirt that came down about 2 inches below her knees. She was wearing black stockings and open toed strapped high heels. As the last person left and the door closed, she looked towards me and said, "Okay, come up here so we can go over this essay and your grade." I said sure and made my way up there. She told me to sit on the stool on the same side of the desk with her so we can look at the essay together and the grades. My stool was higher than her chair so I sat a little bit above her, so as she was pointing out my mistakes in my essay it made it easy for me to look at her cleavage. "I don't know what we are going to do about this grade, because I have talked to your other teachers to find out how you are doing in their classes and they say you are doing great. So, I am trying to understand why you have a hard time writing essays, but you can ace a trigonometry exam?"

All I was able to think to say was, "I just think I have a hard time trying to find words to describe what I am thinking." I could feel my penis was as hard as a rock sitting there next to her alone. I felt as if there was any chance in the world maybe something could happen, this could be it. Though she had never shown signs of flirting just friendly chatter and what not, maybe some laughs during newspaper.

"But, the thing is, this isn't just your essays, it is your participation grade, your vocab quizzes, here, look." She reached down to the bottom left hand drawer facing away from me. This was my chance. The thing I feel most confident about, my penis. I slowly unzipped my pants so she couldn't hear it as she shuffled to the bottom of the books in her desk to get her grade book and I whipped out my penis. There was no turning back at that moment as she turned back with the grade book.

"Oh my god!" she said as she slid back about a foot on her chair with her hands over her mouth and her eyes wide and locked-in on my hard-on. "What are you doing?!" she said.

"This is the reason, Mrs. Jaymes. This is why I can't pass your class. Every time I look at you, heck! Every time I think of you this is what happens to me and I just cannot focus. I am sorry if I startled you, but I wanted you to know. Being I won't see you anymore after this year."

She slowly collected herself and got up from her chair and walked to the other side of the desk and said, "I understand you are a teenager and you have a lot of hormones and you are not sure what to do with them all the time, but...” (She looked at my penis again.) “…How did you get so big?"

I laughed, "Ha, I don't know... right now though it is because of you."

She actually started to walk towards me slowly and leaned on the desk standing right in front of me and said "You are so young, and yet so big. I mean I just don't get it. You are so much bigger than my husband and I thought he had a nice one."

After she said that I could feel the pre-cum juices leaking out. "I have jerked off a lot thinking about you, as a matter of fact every time I jerk off I think of you."

She sat back down in her chair and pulled up closer to me, still looking at my penis and than back at my eyes but mostly locked in on my penis.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

She put her hands on my knees and said, "So, this hard-on, it is all because of me?" I said yes. She smirked and than slowly moved her hand up my legs. I couldn't believe it. I felt like I was dreaming, she was actually at the base of my penis with her hands. She wrapped her small warm hands around my penis and asked me to stand up in front of her. She unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants to the floor. For the first time she saw all 9 inches of my hard-on. "Wow, its so big," she said as she started just rubbing it and couldn't stop giggling and saying how big it was. She was just caressing my penis for about 3 minutes. She actually took her ruler out to measure it. She then pointed my penis in the air and ran her palm up the back of my shaft and than slowly back down. "Your cock is so huge! It is probably about 2-3 inches bigger than my husband’s and certainly thicker."

I was speechless. Besides this being the first time a girl was touching my cock, I could not believe it was Mrs. Jaymes. She stayed seated in her chair and started to put the head of my penis in her mouth and swirl her tongue around it slowly. She pulled away for a moment.
"I am sorry, we can't do this. You are still my student, and I am married!"

I said back to her, "Don't worry, Mrs. Jaymes. I won't tell anyone. Consider it my final? And no one has to know about it."

She smirked and continued to take my penis in her mouth. She was sucking me slowly with one hand on my balls and the other stroking where her mouth wasn't as she was softly moaning as she was sucking.

"Oh, my god, Mrs. Jaymes, that feels so good." She took in more and more with each suck until she had about 7 inches in her mouth. She started to unbutton her blouse and let it fall off as she was still sucking on me. In front of me was my hot teacher sucking on me as I undid her bra strap and took off her bra, and I got my first glimpse of her chest and they were real alright, and beautiful. "Oh, Mrs. Jaymes, your tits are amazing. I have jerked off so much thinking about what they might look like."

She pulled my penis out of her mouth with a popping sound and said, "Want to fuck them?" as she was tapping the tip on my penis on her tongue. Of course I said yes. She moved up very close to me and lifted up her boobs so I could squat down low enough and put my penis between her big tits. She spit into her cleavage and started to move her tits up and down a little, giving me the idea on what to do. I then took my hand to use the desk for balance and leaned back a little and started thrusting. "MMMMM yeaaa, my husband’s cock barely comes to the top of my tits, but I can do this while you fuck my tits." She stuck out her tongue so every time I would thrust forward she would lick the top of my penis. I fucked her tits for 5 minutes and then on my last thrust I stopped at the top and she put her mouth around the head of my dick and started swirling her tongue all around it. She pulled her tits off so she could suck me hard. She pushed me up against the desk where I leaned a little onto it to open my legs more for her and she grabbed the back of my knees with both hands and started lifting her head up and slamming it down on me. The pleasure was amazing, she would continue to blow me like that and stop for a moment and spit on my dick and jerk me off nice and fast while sucking my balls. She did that and then went right back to holding onto my knees to suck me as hard and deep as she could. At that moment I felt a sudden urge come over me. She knew what was coming and she started rubbing my balls faster and faster and sucking harder until I blew in her mouth as she swallowed and sucked out every drop.

I undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was in nothing but her boy short panties, which were black to match her thigh high stockings and her heels. I asked if she could take off everything except her stockings and heels, and she did. She scooted up on her desk and opened her legs as I fell in place and started sucking on her big tits and flicking her nipples while rubbing her wet pussy. I went down to go eat her out and she stopped me and told me she wanted my big cock in her now. I quickly stood up and kissed her deeply. As I put the tip of my penis to her hole she grabbed my penis and guided it into her. As soon as the head entered, she wrapped those long legs around me so tight. I kept penetrating slowly and with each inch she squeezed tighter with those long and sexy legs of hers. She held me so tight at first I could not pull back out to thrust. She then let loose and I slowly started to thrust.
"Oh my! Yes! Wow! You are so big! Ah! So much better than my husband!" She then bent over her desk and I put one of her legs up on the desk to open her legs a little more and I began to fuck her harder than before. She started to scream. Thankfully we were on the top floor and the school had cleared out except for the janitor, who probably would not be upstairs for some time. She then pushed me off of her and stood up to kiss me deep and got down in a crouching position to suck on my penis some more. She made more moaning sounds as she sucked nice and hard this time around. She then stood up and kept rubbing my cock and said, "Lay down on the desk." I quickly jumped up there and she got on top facing me and grabbed my dick again to guide it into her pussy. "Oh yes! I love it! Aahh!! Young cock feels so good!" She was on her feet with her knees in the air and from the very beginning was jumping up and slamming right down on my dick as hard as she could. I reached up to pinch and flick her nipples as best as I could because they were bouncing up and down so quickly. She started to scream, "I'm cumming! OOHHHH YYYAAAA!!!!!" She kept going fast as she had an orgasm on top of me. I began to feel the same urge as my balls tightened up and I grabbed her by the hips to stop her and help her down onto her knees on the ground. I started to jerk off near her face and shot a load all over her big tits.

"Well. You most certainly get an A on this final,” she said.

I stood her up and kissed her deep and long. We actually sat there and talked for a while about what school I was going to go to and what I would be studying. The janitor eventually showed up, but we were dressed by then, and we made our way out the door talking until we reach the exit of the school and went our own way. Of course I saw her for the next month at school and we would get together again and again for that month. I would come home from college during breaks and work out meeting places with her. Every time we were together it would be better than the last, but never better than the first.

Published 
Written by naughtyguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments