Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soccer Mom Conquest

"Kristie shows me how Soccer Moms get theirs!!!!"

69
12 Comments 12
86.3k Views 86.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
So I guess being married to a Soccer mom makes me a Soccer Dad. But as we all know some Soccer moms are hot and incredibly horny and will fuck anything.

Well I have always had this feeling that Soccer moms talk about everything, including their husbands and significant others, if you know what I mean. Well anyway I digress. My wife is attractive and she has mentioned to me some of the other moms think I am good looking to which I always laugh. But little did I know where that would land me.

Kristie was about thirty-fivc years old but still smoking hot. She stood around 5’ 6” and weighed about 135lbs. I couldn’t be sure but her breasts were about 36c and perfect. She was going through a divorce and was living in a new apartment. I had been caught staring a couple of times but nothing had ever gone any further, until today.

So my wife had asked me to take a soccer jersey over to Kristie for her daughter which I said I would do. Of course I would who wouldn’t. Anyway she said she had to work late and to just drop it off on my way home from work.

Well the day passed and after work I arrived at Kristie’s apartment to drop off the jersey. I knocked at the door.

“Hold on! Be right there,” Kristie yelled.

“Ok!” I replied.

It seemed like forever waiting for the door to open but I soon understood why. When Kristie opened the door she was wearing nothing but a light black negligée, which was lightly tied at the front. But it was see through anyway. Her body was perfect. Her pussy was freshly shaven and her nipples stood erect through the light fabric. She was wearing her hair down, something I had never seen and I could feel my cock get stiff. Her skin was perfect. She had to be Italian because it was an olive shade that just was so arousing.

“Ummm……Didn’t Sarah tell you I was coming by to drop off the jersey?” I stammered.

“Uh yeah! Why do you think I am wearing this?” A wicked smile came across her freshly painted lips. “Are you coming in or are you just going to stand there?”

Before I know it my feet practically sprinted in the door. She closed it behind us and she led the way to the living room.

“I hope you don’t mind but your wife has told me that you are gifted below the belt and I haven’t had a good fuck in months.”

“Well she has never complained.” I smiled as she sat me down on her couch.

“Well she also told me she was working late tonight so I figured I was going to offer you a good time. Are you interested?” She asked as she reached down and began to rub up my thighs and gently squeezed my already hard throbbing cock.

“Don’t you think that is a stupid question?” I asked.

“Well I needed to be sure…” she giggled. She knelt down between my thighs, unbuttoned my pants and gave them a tug pulling them to my knees. My boxers were not designed for camouflage and it was clear from the tent in my lap I was ready to go.

“Is that for me?” she asked as she reached in and grasped my throbbing shaft, stroking me with one hand as she pulled down my boxers with the other.

I was exposed to her and she was in control but I liked it.

“Sarah wasn’t lying. You are gifted!!!”

My cock stood proudly at attention as she stroked it, pre-cum forming on the tip as her grip tightened. She licked it off and then began to swirl her tongue around the head of my cock as she massaged my balls with the other. I leant back and moaned as she took me into her warm mouth. There were no playing games with this woman. She took it all into her mouth, right down to my balls. She started slow but that didn’t last as she was bobbing up and down on my shaft like a possessed woman. She was really good at this and before long I could feel my balls tighten.

TarahDustin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TarahDustin



“I’m gonna cum Kristie!!!”

She got faster, and faster and squeezed my throbbing balls. As she got faster I thought I was going to blow but the way she was squeezing and tugging my balls was prolonging me from cumming. I couldn’t take much more, but she just kept doing it.

“Kristie!!! Please let me cum…..I have to blow.”

She stopped tugging and continued to take my cock. I felt my body shudder as I squirted my hot cum into her mouth. I couldn’t believe how hard I came. My balls were aching as each pulse was delivered into her mouth. When I was finshed she licked every last drop off the shaft and tip.

“Did you enjoy that?” she giggled when she looked in my eyes.

“Oh my god you are evil!”

“I am a dirty whore who hasn’t been fucked in ages is what I am.” She said. “Now it’s my turn!!!”

She stood up and turned around to face away from me. Her ass was perfect. It was like an upside down heart. She bent over slightly and spread her cheeks open. I reached for her and caressed each cheek.

“Your wife says you like to lick her asshole. I want you to lick mine. I haven’t ever had it done to me. Lick my asshole lover.”

I began to tease her anus with my tongue as I probed her with it. She moaned as I reached up and slid two fingers into her moist dripping pussy. She was pushing back into my face as my tongue pushed into her tight rosebud. She continued to moan as I slid three fingers into her. Then I went for gold as her asshole was so wet, I slid a finger into her ass. She screamed out, “Fuck my ass.” I slid my finger into her. I could see her legs shaking, She was cumming. I could feel her pussy tighten around my fingers. Then she screamed as her pussy squirted over my hand. She collapsed on the floor in front of me, breathing fast and gasping for air.

“Are you ok?”

“Ohh god yes I am….” she murmured. “I want more!!!”

By now I had become hard again and she had noticed.

“I liked your fingers in my asshole…….Now put your cock in there and fuck me like the dirty whore I am.”

I was behind her fast. I pulled her asshole towards me and pushed my cock towards her rosebud. “Are you ready?”

Before she could answer she grabbed my cock and pushed onto it. I enter her slowly at first. She screamed out in pleasure.

“Do you want me to stop?” I asked

“God No! You are already in. Don’t stop….please”

“It’s just the tip Kristie. You want more?”

“Yes….Put it in…please. I have to have it.”

She pushed back and moaned at the same time. I slide into her and before I knew it I was slapping my balls against her ass cheeks.

“Are you ok?”

“God yes!!! Now just fuck my ass!”

I pounded hard thrusting into her listening to her beg for more. Each thrust I felt my balls slapping against her. I slapped her ass now with each penetration. I knew it wouldn’t be long before I blew my load into her.

“I gonna cum again Kristie! I don’t think I can hold it.”

“Fill my ass Lover. Fill me with your cum!”

I pumped her ass until I felt my balls explode. Each thrust delivered cum into her tight virgin asshole.

Soon I was empty and I slid out of her now abused asshole.

“Are you ok?” I asked as I kissed her cheek.

“Oh yes. Thank you. Sarah was right about you. She said you had a thing for anal.”

“Well we have never actually done it but she does enjoy having her ass licked.”

“Well you anytime you need to fuck a horny asshole, just come over and bend me over.”

“I will.”

We both showered together and of course fucked one more time. And then I left. Of course I have been back several times. But let me tell you, Kristie is always pleased to bend over and take my cock up her butt.

Published 
Written by kknightsf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments