Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanish Carmen (Third Part)

"She was not a virgin any more."

3
1 Comment 1
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Spanish Carmen (Third Part)

When the Spanish Milf stared at my monster cock, her jaw dropped, her emotional shock almost caused her a loss of consciousness.

I said:

“Do you feel ok, Mrs. Carmen?”

She replied looking nervous, hesitating:

“Well, huh, I can’t tell, but… how deep this will go into my vagina? I fear consequences and cost; besides, I’m risking something here, my reputation.”

I said:

“Well, Mrs. Carmen, you’re the boss here, I swear I won’t trick you. This is my real penis.”

She said considering my erection:

“Oh, Marcos, I don’t know. It’s been ten years. That stuff is too long! I’m not sure if I want this.”

Well, Ma’am, here you are. Take good benefit. Your only opportunity and enjoy. This penis is a good prospect, isn’t it?”

She replied:

“Uh, I’ve been married only once, Marcos. My husband’s small penis never made me happy. I think this is … irrational, an absurdity. I don’t actually need a man with a penis big enough to bruise my cervix to have a great time. A small penis can be more than enough for any woman.

I said:

“You’ve only been laid down once? Only one man has ever… sorry… fucked you?”

“Yes.”

“Well, I see you’re delighted by the view of this black cock. Isn’t it charming? We can start now. What do you suggest?”

She said:

“I’m not familiar with this. My husband only would ask me to get naked, and then would put his small soldier into me, cummed in two minutes, always in the missionary. I’ve never experienced an orgasm. That’s all I can say.”

I replied:

“How could I possibly stimulate you? Where would you like to be touched, Mrs. Carmen? How about a blow job. Have you ever tried cum taste in your mouth?”

She said:

“Not in a hundred years! It must taste bad!” I’m not going to put that filthy piece of meat into my mouth. On the other hand I’ve never done oral sex either!”

I said softly:

“Mrs. Carmen, giving a blowjob should not be looked upon a chore, nor and odd job. On the contrary, consider this a pleasurable thing… mean, your mouth take possession of the whole arena, ha, ha!”

Carmen’s loud breathing gave her away. What's more, she looked astonished contemplating my pulsating cock. Her face denounced her appetite for a first time penis in ten years.

She smacked her lips. Just one vaginal penetration in her life time was not enough. An unlimited images passed by my mind doing endless love to her, trying every sexual positions. This milf had a well built body and I was about to teach her how to enjoy life.

I said:

“Take off your panties, please. This sofa makes excellent good cushion, especially for demanding sexual positions. Do you have a pillow handy, mean, head support? Feeling pain, we stop, do you agree?”

She said: “Yes.”

I got back to kiss her. If she accepted, she soon should be begging: Oh, please, I can’t take this anymore, take your dick out.”

Kissing her neck made her through back her head letting me a quest into her breast. She quivered as I gave her a smack on both tits licking them at the same time. As I delicately licked the crevice between both tits, she emitted a pleasant moan.

I hugged her, ready to take her blouse off, poking a finger through the material to feel her tits. She said:

“Oh, I like this, darling!”

As I passed my hand around her to fasten the bra clip, this was about to fall, she grabbed my hand. I asked:

“What’s the matter?”

“Oh, Marcos, sorry, I’m so embarrassed, I don’t want you to see me naked. You know, it’s been too long since anybody ever saw me naked. I don’t like promiscuity just to find true intimacy and love, Marcos.”

I whispered:

“Want me to stop this and leave?”

“Well, no, I don’t, but…”

I alleged:

“I think you just need a hand here. We can work it out. I am a talented guy, you just have to cooperate. I’ll facilitate everything for you. Stand up, please!”

Damn, sonny, I thought as she stood up: look at this Hispanic ma’am with that poke out. I love this bitch. Wanna work that from the back”

I stood off the sofa, dropped my pants as they were already loosened, throwing my arms toward her, my shirt was off; she stared at my erection, hard as iron blue.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

She replied:

“No, please, go on!”

&&&&&&&&&&&

Her enthusiasm grew at seeing a young man, 27 years old, doing striptease for her, seductively removing my clothing in the living room at her home. I could tell she was hot because she smacked her lips and uttered these words as my penis grew harder:

“Oh, my God. Is this a real erection? I’ve never seen something like that in my lifetime!!”

I inquired:

“Want more of this?”

She grabbed me by my waist and pulled down my boxer slowly so I was now completely naked. She never took her stare off my penis. I grabbed her hand and made her touch the trembling rod. After some stroking, she slowly masturbated me, her hand going up and down the shaft to show a head dick with pre-cum.

She asked me to turn around. Working from behind she threw her hands forward and caressed my chest with one hand. The other hand was occupied jerking me off. Sometime later she said:

“Don’t you worry about this, I love this… you’re so… magnificent, superb. What a bravura, you’re a virtuoso!”

She added:

I don’t fear your black dick any more. Let’s change to my bedroom. This sofa is so inconvenient and problematic.”

Having heard these words of acceptance, and inviting me to fuck on her on her own bed was great, my illusion ever.

URqueenOLIVIA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
URqueenOLIVIA

I had gotten to my goal finally, a fantasy I had dreamed off. I remember daydreaming back in the plane during the flight. Everything had turned into reality here.

She lay on her back in the bedroom. I hugged this mature passionately to finally unclip the bra. Two big tits popped out before me about a perfect size. I cupped them, kissed and touched. It occurred to me a protruding nipple would be too good to suck, pinched it with my teeth. She moaned:

“Oh, aaahhhh, yes like that, fuck!!”

I asked her to stand up and violently tore off the thong. She cried:

“Take me, please, penetrate!”

I replied:

“Not yet filthy whore!”

I got her stand completely nude in front o me:

“Oh, this is a lazy pussy, you have been putting in zero effort with this pussy appearance, still expect I’ll approach you all night.”

Then I added:

“Are you still experimenting with the best Gillette model, the new razor with five blades? It’s caused you a lot of irritation here.”

Actually I was expecting a bump pussy, judging from her camel toe I had seen earlier.

%%%%%%.

I put her on her fours. I was now kneeling at bed edge, with her ass in the air offering her pussy to be fucked from behind. I touched her mound with my fingers. Prepared to accept to this open invitation, I clumsily poked at her slit a few times. I could hear her cunt squelching as I rammed my middle finger into her. She cried again:

“Please, fuck me. Do it now!”

I could tell by her moans she was about to cum. I told her:

“Remember I told you I’d fuck you in different positions, uh? One of these is you bounce up and down on this shaft yourself, reverse cow girl.”

Carmen had lost all kind of inhibition, self-consciousness and shyness. She snatched one tit with one hand while fucked fingered herself with the other. She said, moaning deliciously:

Fuck, I’m cumming! Now fuck me, please.”

She pointed at her vulvae, taking my glands in her fingers and placing me at the head of her tunnel.

I ducked, lay her on her back and began to eat her pussy with her legs in the air, pushing her legs up and back so her knees were up near her head.

This made her shake her hips uncontrollably, until my tongue found her clit. I said:

“Shh… relax. Let me explore your body. Oh, that clitoral hood is too large. Could I achieve some stimulation here? Oh, what is this spongy area within your vaginal wall, the G-spot.?

She moaned again:

“Mmmm you’re driving me crazy!”

Breathing a little heavier, her legs were shaking as she got closer to her climax. I felt her orgasm rip through her body. A couple of her squirting ejaculation was discharged over my tongue. I had never seen something like that. I got back to put my tongue on her clit, but she seemed to be signaling me to stop, like gesturing something. She moved her head in all directions impeded to speak. I got the message. Finally she could get better as to speak:

“Please, stop!”

Contrary to this, her body conveyed a different order: she spread out her legs wanting to have sexual intercourse, getting ready for copulation, but I continued to eat her pussy instead.

Suddenly, she screamed loudly like feeling a pain; clutched my head against her cunt and began to have another orgasm. I stood up, my face all wet by her liquids. I kissed her passionately and began to jerk off.

&&&&&&&&&&&

Tired, she finally stopped imploring:

“Oh, what in the hell are you doing? You keep me waiting in this position so hot, please; poke that bulbous stuff into me now!”

I replied:

“No ma’am. A blow job would be better. Or you’d rather have anal sex?”

I began to talk her dirty:

You’ve gotta supplicate, you dirty whore.”

She knelt down in front of me while I sat on the bed. I asked her to spit on my belly stick, then slowly teaching her to try a deep throat my by opening her moth wide. Slowly took it all into her mouth; she herself took it out after some time, smiling at me: her fist blowjob. She began to catch up a rhythm gripping the ivory shaft with her lips. I said:

“Oh, I’m sorry, Carmen, I’m gonna cum!”

She stopped immediately:

“Can you penetrate my pussy before you cum?”

“I want your ass first.”

She was a resigned woman. She got on her fours warning me about how dangerous it would be. She didn’t worry anymore about this as understanding how a good lub would work here. I poked her vagina to the deep end, jamming my about to spurt penis into her vagina. I only wanted to lubricate and lick her anus with her liquids. Before I took it out, I increased my pace to factor 9 and within seconds was at my peak. She was panting from this new sensation. She screamed aloud.

“Give me a break,”

I said: “No, I’m gonna try an ass fuck here, you bitch!!”

The first section of my penis, lubricated by the pussy liquids, found its way into the ass. She slowly moved back and forward, and then picked up her pace and stopped at finding no more progress into her. She said:

“Oh, I love this. Is it in?”

She continued masturbating her pussy, got to the last incredible orgasm and fell on the bed unconscious, like in a comatose, dragging and exhausted.

I supplicated: “Oh, Carmen, wake up! you can’t do this to me, come on, open your mouth, Carmen, wake up! I’m coming!!”

As seeing me pumping out my penis, she got closer awkwardly and opened her mouth. A jet cum spurted into her mouth. This sight of the mature was amazing: sperm on her abdomen and tits. I wished I had a camera and flash her now in this strikingly attractive appearance lying on her back.

I whispered to her ear:

“The taste of semen will remain for a time, Mrs. Carmen tight ass. A quick trip to the bathroom for a spit will take care of the aftertaste.

THE END

Published 
Written by marcosurbina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments