Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Submissive Milf Slut

"My new Milf Sugarbaby"

44
8 Comments 8
23.3k Views 23.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"This was the first of many arrangements I had, she was by far the filthiest:) hope you enjoyed this. <p> [ADVERT] </p>-Mark"

This story is from a few years back. I had been in a sexless marriage for years and I’m addicted to sex, it is not the best combination!

After some searching online I joined Seeking, an online platform that suited my needs, a way to find someone with the same interests as me without the affair element. I was chatting to a few prospects for a while, it’s hard to find someone! After a while I came across a stunningly beautiful blonde Milf in Los Angeles, I was living in London at the time but hey that’s what planes are for. She was recently divorced and was interested in meeting a Sugar Daddy to help with bills while also getting her holes drilled.

We took the conversation off the site and onto WhatsApp. There was great chemistry between us from the start and I could tell she liked to please and liked to be submissive.

I woke up one morning to see a dozen messages from Susan, she had been out the night before and got drunk. She had taken some photos just for me. She was so hot, with an unbelievable Pamela Anderson type of body, just a little older. As I could now see liked to push boundaries, nothing was off the menu!

We decided that day to meet later on in the month for a weekend in New York. I booked our business class flights and a nice five-star hotel that had cool suites, just perfect for a dirty weekend. We had agreed on compensation for our rendezvous and agreed if it all went well this would progress to a monthly stipend.

Fast forward to our first date, I had added her name to the hotel booking as I was in meetings all day and she was arriving at the hotel a few hours before I got back.

During my last meeting she texted to say she had checked in, had showered and was having a cocktail in the lobby bar, my cock twitched in my pants, I was getting hot and excited thinking about how many times I was going to fuck the shit out of this beautiful slut.

I arrived back at the hotel an hour later, I walked up behind her in the bar and kissed her on the neck and said "hello"

She turned around and said "hello handsome" she was more beautiful in person, with stunning blue eyes, a beautiful face and large tanned tits with large brown nipples in the right place peeking out through her blouse. We had a great chat and enjoyed a couple of drinks, relaxed, and laughed a lot, then I suggested we go to the room as I needed to shower before we went to our dinner reservation.

When we went up to the room she sat on the sofa and I fixed us drinks. I said I needed to have a shower, I saw the way she looked at me and I decided to strip in front of her. When I pulled down my boxers she gasped and said "Oh my God, it is exactly as I hoped from our texts, it’s huge!"

michellsexytsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
michellsexytsTS

I laughed and turned to go to shower and she said "Mark can you come over here please?" I walked over and stopped just in front of her, my fat cock inches from her face.

"What could you possibly want my beautiful new fucktoy?"

Susan said, "please sir can I touch it and kiss it?"

"Susan you will start by taking my balls in your mouth and then you will lick my ass while you stroke my cock"

"Yes, Daddy I hope I will please you and I promise to be a good girl, and of course, a bad girl when you want!"

Susan gave me one of the best blowjobs I ever had, Milfs have experience! She deep-throated me with her hands on my ass. Every few minutes she would stop, look up into my eyes and ask was I pleased. Once I said yes, she would then resume by tongue fucking my asshole and then back to my rock hard cock. She kept going until I unloaded in her mouth and down the back of her throat, I cum a lot always nine or ten ropes of warm sperm. She choked a little, some spilt out the sides of her mouth onto her large tanned tits, she swallowed everything and licked the spilt sperm off her tits too. She then cleaned my cock and balls of cum and sweat, this was one fucking great girl.

She asked, "how was that?"

I replied "that was very good, you have a lot to learn though" she was so happy and eager to please.

I went for my shower, got dressed went to dinner, and had an amazing meal with a beautiful Spanish Ribero del Duero.

Got back to our hotel at about midnight, and went straight to our room. I fucked her senseless for about two hours! My God she loved to get her asshole fucked hard, I mean fucking broken and her pussy destroyed (absolutely amazing whore). I duly obliged with my decent sized eight-inch cock.

She liked some light slapping, hair pulling and love to be spoken to using filthy language. She was a pleaser, I made sure to compliment her every time I came in her mouth, on her face, tits, in her pussy or ass.

We woke up at seven the following morning, she said good morning and started to blow me and tongue fuck my ass. I told her as she was sucking my cock that she was an amazingly beautiful woman. She was now my submissive whore, I could not have been happier. A perfect start to the day ahead!

This was an amazing arrangement, she was addicted to sex as much as I was. She loved to be my submissive whore, and to top it all off she was bisexual. She sometimes brought her girlfriends with her to our rendezvous. We continued to meet around the world for a couple of years afterwards, crazy times but great fun!

Published 
Written by Spartacus69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments