Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swim Lessons Get Sexy

"Jasons boring summer job is about to get very interesting"

30
4 Comments 4
45.3k Views 45.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
Jason groaned as his turned off the alarm clock. Summer was winding down and instead of spending it at the beach or out with friends this was yet another day he would be spending at work. He couldn’t really complain though. After all teaching swim lessons was a great job to have during his summer breaks from university. After a quick shower and bowl of cereal he hopped in his truck and drove to work. He walked into the pool deck with in his trunks and faded lifeguard shirt. The staff room was quiet and solemn. Nobody ever felt like talking this early in the morning. At five till Jason walked over to the shallow end with his kickboards in hand.

The other swim instructors had already chosen their spots in the pool. Jason called his class over and spent the next 30 minutes struggling to keep the kids attention. At the 5 minute break the instructors were more lively than they had been before getting in the water. Jason got a little hard when he saw that Alexa was teaching in a new bikini today. Her big asian tits were spilling over the top that was at least a size too small. Jason had spent quite a few nights fantasizing about tearing off Alexa’s swimsuit and pounding her right there in the pool. They joked around with all of the instructors for the short break before it was time to start the next class.

The routine continued like this for the next few classes until the fifth and final class before the lunch break. The class was nothing special. He managed to get through all of his lesson plan so he rewarded the kids by taking them off the diving boards. At the end of the 30 minutes Jason was just as eager as the kids to get out of the pool and head to lunch. As he was wrapping himself up in his towel he was approached by a stunning woman. He immediately recognized her as Mrs. Jones, the mother of his student Keegan. Jason would often stare at her long beautiful legs and huge breasts while she waited on the side of the pool deck to take her son home.

“Hi Jason I’m Keegan’s mother.”

“Hello Mrs. Jones how may I help you?”

“Please, call me Aubrey. I just wanted to thank you for being such a great teacher. Keegan always talks about how much fun he has in your classes.”

“Well I’m glad to hear that Au-Aubrey. Keegan is a great kid and has really improved a lot.”

She smiled shyly at Jason’s slight awkward stutter.

“Thanks for that. I was also wondering if you offered private lessons.”

“Well yes I do but I must be honest Keegan really doesn’t need extra help. He really is doing quite well.”

“They wouldn’t be for him. You see I never actually learned how to swim when I was younger. I don’t want to be that weird mom who cant take her child to the pool or the beach so I’ve been looking for a way to learn. The YMCA offers group adult classes but to be honest I’m a little embarrassed by the thought of learning to swim with a bunch of other adults.”

“Oh I see. That’s perfectly fine. I get off work at 430 everyday so I’m available for private lessons anytime between then and our 9 pm closing time.”

“Is that the only time you’re available? You see I work nights and don’t get off till 930. I really do want to learn and the way Keegan talks about you I cant imagine there is a much better teacher anywhere.”

“I understand. Well I’m not supposed to tell people this but my boss often lets me stay after closing to swim laps by myself. If you wouldn’t mind a little secrecy I suppose I could teach you after he leaves.”

“That sounds great to me but are you sure? I wouldn’t want to get you in trouble.”

“As long as you’re willing I would be happy to teach you Aubrey.”

“Perfect. I’ll be here tonight at 945 then?”

“Sounds great.”

The rest of the Jason’s day went off without incident. His classes were fine and he got to joke around with his friends but he couldn’t shake the thought of his upcoming secret class. He knew nothing would happen between them besides swimming but he couldn’t help but hope that he would at least get to see Mrs. Jones in a little less clothing than usual. Plus, in general swim instructors have to spend some time in contact with their students.

At closing time Jason’s boss handed him the key and reminded him the same responsibility speech he had heard at least a hundred times during his time working at the pool deck. Being alone in a pool was a big responsibility and he should be careful. Jason nodded and told the boss he would be ok. Little did the boss know that tonight Jason would break his trust for the first time.

He had about 45 minutes before Aubrey was supposed to show up so Jason decided to swim some laps. During the middle of a long swim set Jason had gotten lost in his thoughts and didn’t even notice the hand splashing the water on the side of the pool until it hit him on the top of the head. Jason looked up to see the most beautiful picture he had seen in his lifetime. Silhouetted by the spotlights was Mrs. Jones covered up in a towel that went just below her hips. She was on all fours with her hand reaching into the pool. Her short brown hair lay perfectly on her shoulders and her soft green eyes shone in the nighttime. And to top it off from this angle Jason had a very nice view down the towel to her huge cleavage. Jason quickly looked away and hoped she hadn’t noticed him staring.

“Hi Jason are you ready to start?”

“Hey Aubrey/ Yeah were going to be over in the shallow end so if you’ll meet me over there we can get started.”

Jason swam his way over a couple lanes as Aubrey walked alongside the pool deck. When they reached the first lane Jason stood and told Aubrey it was time to get in. She then proceeded to turn around and drop her towel to the floor. Jason then saw that those legs he had fantasized about for so long lead to one of the nicest asses he had ever seen. This time she definitely caught him looking but she just smiled and slid into the pool. Her bikini surpassed all of Jason’s hopes about her as it was possibly even skimpier than Alexa’s had been earlier. The tiny top had a cute blue floral pattern and barely held in what must’ve been at least D cup tits.

“Well if I can interrupt your staring contest with my boobs should we get started?”

“Oh oh I’m sorry Mrs. Jones. I didn’t mean too.”

“Oh its quite alright Jason.

Salvador20cm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Salvador20cm1

Its only natural. But I told you to call me Aubrey.”

“Ok Aubrey lets get started. We’re going to start off with floating. Floating should be rather simple. The trick is to stretch your arms and legs out wide like a starfish and to relax. If you get tense then you will definitely sink. Lets start with a float on your stomach.”

“Ok I’ll give it a try. So I just spread out like this? And fall forward?”

“Yup perfect.”

Aubrey tried a couple times to do the float but was having trouble keeping her feet from sinking.”

“I don’t know whats not working. I’m doing it just like you told me.”

“It’s ok its tricky at first. Here how about this I’ll hold onto you to help you get your balance at first.”

This time when Aubrey tried floating Jason went in as he did with all his students and placed one hand on the stomach and one on the chest. He forgot that he was dealing with an adult and didn’t think about it until he was already groping Aubrey’s firm breasts.

“Oh shit. I’m so sorry.”

“It’s perfectly alright Jason.” Aubrey assured him as she readjusted her top. “If that’s how you teach people then that’s fine.”

“Ok thank you for being so understanding. I promise I didn’t do it on purpose. Would you like to try the back float this time? It’s the same form but this time you’re floating on your back.”

“Sounds good. Does that mean you’re going to grab my ass to support me?” Aubrey smiled at her own joke and playfully shook her butt.

Jason appreciated her joke and laughed nervously. He couldn’t tell if she was flirting with him but didn’t want to offend her so he put his hand on her lower back but not on her ass to support her. Curiously Aubrey began to wiggle as she lay down on her back. Jason didn’t know what she was doing and assumed it was just nervousness. He wasn’t going to complain though because with each movement her boobs jiggled back and forth. He was so lost in staring at them that he didn’t notice that her wiggling was also scooting her ass closer and closer to his hand. It wasn’t until the fabric of her suit wriggled its way onto his fingers and he felt his hand cupping her left cheek that he realized what she was doing. Jason looked at her face and she was smiling at him. She stood up and looked him straight in the eye.

“Jason. Do you want to fuck me?”

“Excuse me Mrs. Jones?” Jason coughed. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. It was like a dream come true.

“I told you to call me Aubrey and you heard me. I’ve seen you eyeing me through all of Keegan’s classes. Do you or do you not want to have sex with me?”

“Of course I do I just am surprised.”

“Great because I’ve been dying for a good fuck for a while now and watching you with your tan skin and wavy hair everyday turns me on like no other. I even made up that crap about not knowing how to swim just to get a shot with you.”

Aubrey then turned back around and let her top fall down into the water. She ducked under and pushed off the wall hard toward the other side of the pool. It only took Jason a few seconds to recover from the shock and he quickly pushed off in pursuit of her. With the pool lights on he could see her hot ass swaying back and forth as she kicked her way towards the opposite side of the pool. He caught up as she made it to the deep end and could’ve simply grabbed her by the foot but decided instead to grab her by the panties. They slipped off easily and soon she was completely naked. She must’ve been shocked by the sudden pull because she tensed up and stopped moving.

Terrified that she might’ve swallowed water Jason grabbed her and carried her out of the pool. He lay her down on the concrete and found to his horror that she was unresponsive. He couldn’t sense breathing so he quickly began CPR. After his first breath she grabbed him by the back of the head and turned a rescue breath into a deeply sensual kiss. She had tricked him again. He could see her sly smile as he came up from their kiss.

“Oh you dirty girl.”

“I’m sorry for tricking you Mr. Jason.” Aubrey pouted in a cutesy voice. “Please don’t stop because of my tricks.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it.”

They stood and Aubrey quickly undid the knot on his board shorts. Jason played with her ample tits as she began to rub his hard cock. Once again Jason got caught up in beautiful bosom and didn’t had lost track of time until she broke his grip, knelt down and started expertly blowing him.

She seemed to know exactly how to treat a man as she left no spot on his dick neglected. She shyly licked up from the base of his penis to the head. As she reached the head her tongue began to swirl around spiraling the pink head until she poked it into the slit at the very top. Her fingers tickled his sack and gave them the slightest of massages. Aubrey’s mouth slid over the entire head and she looked Jason in the eye as if for permission. He nodded and she began slowly descending the shaft. About three quarters of the way down Jason felt his head peek into her throat. It threw him into a euphoria he had never felt before. When she finally reached the base he was sure this was the greatest feeling he could ever feel but boy was he wrong.

She suddenly averted from the slow loving steps she had used so far and quickly pumped up and down his cock. Each time expertly taking it into her throat. His balls would’ve slapped her chin if they hadn’t been securely in her grasp as she continued to massage them. Jason couldn’t tell how long this went on for but he didn’t care. He was loving every second of this. He could feel himself reaching the point of no return and was about to warn her when she gave him a knowing look. She probably could tell even before he could. Jason felt one shot of cum. Then another. And another. She swallowed most of it except for a small trickle that ran down her chin and dripped onto her perfect breasts.

Jason was speechless and all he could think of to say was “Wow.” What an idiot he must’ve sounded like but Aubrey didn’t seem to care. She giggled and responded.

“No need to thank me. I’m sure you’re about to repay the favor.” Her beautiful green eyes twinkled as she said it.

Jason was absolutely going to repay the favor. He would’ve done anything Aubrey asked of him.

Unfortunately at that moment they were interrupted by a familiar voice.

“JASON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?”

Jason wheeled and turned to see Alexa standing there hands on her hips glaring at him.

“Oh shit…”

Published 
Written by youcantsitwithus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments