Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sylvia, my girlfriend's mother, teaches me

"Her mother instructs me on how to treat women"

10
9 Comments 9
31.1k Views 31.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Famous Story
Sylvia, My First Pussy Part 2

Sylvia was Linda’s mom, and she said she thought highly of me as a kid who had promise. She was heavily involved in the youth movement at the State level, so I guess when I was elected President of the State organization; her positive opinion of me was pretty much solidified.

She chauffeured me to numerous state conferences, so we got to know each other quite well.

She was a big woman, very attractive even though she was 45 or so. She was wealthy and looked expensive as she was always dressed in very attractive clothes, designer things, with lots of jewelry. Her hair was honey-blond under the beauty parlor color-job, and always looked smart. She had a few pounds too many, which all of the men observed at the pool including the young guys like me, but that didn’t make her undesirable. She had very large breasts that were also always to be admired and fantasized about. She smelled very good, though I couldn’t tell what from, just citrussey. And she carried herself in a feminine animal way, a big she-animal. Wow, I just couldn’t picture her body, but I was overpowered by the thought of her animal presence. Way too much for a kid like me who had only just had his fingers in a pussy for the first time…her daughter’s.

I have no idea how much she knows if anything about my recent foray into her daughter’s pussy, because nothing was said when we came back to the house. I was praying for that, even though we were obviously hot and must have smelled like sex when we came back, and, the front of my pants was spotted with dried cum.

So Friday night when I came over for dinner as usual, she said,

“I don’t know if you and Linda have had sex yet, but I imagine you will soon, so there are some things I want to discuss with you about that. Linda is not the nicest person in the world, but she is my daughter and I love her. She is probably just as wild as I was at that age (I’d like to know more about that). She knows what I expect of her but she will do whatever she wants to anyway, so if not you, she will do it with some other boy. I prefer that if you are the one, then you know what to do and not to do”.

I suppressed the urge to ask how was she wild? and holy shit, is she giving me permission to fuck her daughter!!

Sylvia, “When you do have intercourse, I want you to use protection. Do you know how to do that?”

Me, “We’ve never done it, and I don’t know much about protection”.

Sylvia, “Well, then, you need to know what you are doing. For your sake and hers, I don’t want any accidents”.

I was feeling a lot of mixed and uncomfortable feelings. I was attracted to her and thinking about her big breasts, but humiliated admitting that I had never had sex, and didn’t rally know how. I was ashamed that I didn’t know about rubbers or how to use them. And I was devastated that I had to admit to her that I had played with Linda but not fucked her.

Sylvia, “Well, then I think this is the time and place for you to learn a few things about women and how and what to do with them. This is academic and educational. You must be totally honest and candid with me, and I will give you a beginner’s introduction. It will be completely friendly but not intimate. And it will never have happened. You will have imagined it entirely. Understood?”

I said, “Yes”.

She said, “Linda has gone with her father tonight, so we are here alone, and I intend to use this opportunity to educate you in the art of being with and pleasing women and having smart sex. Come with me”.

She led me down the hall to their guest room. Nice room, with a desk, bed, windows on the garden and a full bath suite.

Sylvia, “The first thing you need to know is that women are primarily not interested in intercourse. They aren’t interested in penises, testicles, vaginas, clitorises, or other objects or functions of sex. They are interested in relationships and feelings.

Understand?”

“Yes”, I said.

Sylvia, “Don’t start by going for their body parts, breasts, crotches, etc. Start by holding them, caressing them, letting them feel secure feeling you against them. Talk to them about how they are feeling, and listen to their responses. If and when they feel good with you, their clothes will come off and they will amaze you with what they do with body parts, beyond your wildest dreams. OK?”

Me, “Absolutely”.

Sylvia, “Take off your clothes”.

I did as I was told, with great anxiety. I was about to be naked with my girlfriend’s mother. But things quickly started to look better as she began to undress also. I am seeing that wonderful body of my fantasy appear. First the blouse and then the skirt came off. I didn’t even think about it but I was down tom my shorts already.

Then she took off that bra! And her panties followed quickly. Just like that, she was totally naked in front of me! I had never seen a completely naked woman that close before.

She said, “Now let’s get into the shower”.

Now with everything off and I had a chance to sneak a look at all of her. Her skin was smooth and plump everywhere. Her ass cheeks were big and fat and round. Bigger than I had imagined, but nice nevertheless. I felt the urge to submerge myself into those giant mounds of flesh. Her legs were a little too fat around the thighs but still somehow pulling me in. And those breasts. They were huge and they had tiny blue veins showing through her pale white skin radiating out from her dark, large nipples. They shook and swayed when she walked or moved, and when she stopped moving they kept moving. They were alive and large enough for me to sink out of sight into their depths of soft flesh. Then it got better. I could spy a little something down in the tufts of blond hair around her crotch. It peaked out from the dense hairy pussy and it was like a flower bud. I was very excited by that thing and wanted to look up close and maybe touch it.

She adjusted the temperature of the water and we got in the big double shower stall, really a shower room.

“Please try not to get my hair wet”, she said.

She took the soap and started to lather up all over my chest. Of course my penis was now starting to elongate, but I was oblivious. The feeling of her first touch of her fingertips to my body was an electric shock that I was still trying to endure without screaming out loud. She was soaping me all over my chest, back, arms, and neck. It was one continuous electrification. And my cock continued to grow. It was now quite purple and pointing higher and higher.

She said, “Don’t worry about that, we’ll take care of everything before long”.

I grabbed the soap and started to lather her up also, starting at her back and arms. I knew it had to happen sooner or later, but how do I touch those breasts? She simply guided my hands around her belly and over them. They were nothing like I had ever felt before. Soft beyond my experience, full, and bigger than I could hold in my hands. The nipples were quite hard I thought which sent shocks through the palms of my hands as I kneaded and twisted and squeezed them.

Then she did it. She took my penis in her hands and began to soap it up, pulling up on it, squeezing it, twisting it gently back and forth, both hands sliding up and down it’s length. Every time her fingers hit the underside of the ridge, she gave it a little extra squeeze. She held my balls with just two fingers from below, shaking them and massaging them underneath and around my asshole. She jiggled the sack around and lightly bounced it up and down.

Then she said, “Bend forward a little”. As I bent over she slid a long soapy slippery finger into my asshole. She pushed it in all the way and pulled it out. Back and forth, in and out. Now I was completely out of control. I was in a daze. I felt a strange swirling feeling deep inside my body, below my balls and in my rectum.

KimberlyDiazz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyDiazz

Suddenly a jet stream of cum leaped out of my painfully erect and bright purple penis. She obviously knew before I did that it was coming as she dropped down onto her knees to catch the sticky white stuff between her breasts. I came at least 6 long ropey spurts in a row, all over her, and she slurped up all she could reach and scooped the rest using her beautifully manicured fingernails like little shovels. Before I could apologize she said, “That was very nice, thank you. You are not finished yet.

Now I want you to feel everything, gently, inside and out”.

I went right for that little thing jutting out from her vagina. Only it wasn’t so little anymore. Her pussy hair was like silk, fine and soft and honey colored. My fingers found her mound hidden in the fur, and I began to stroke the mound up and down. She started to make those purring sounds of a contented cat.

She, “You’ll do very well if you remember to go slow, tease, and be gentle like that”.

I also felt her big, fat thighs. Up and around her pussy and then her ass, right up to the asshole. Now she was swaying and purring like a kitten from the stroking of her thighs, especially the inside up near her clitoris and the mound.

I found two fat lips around her vagina. Can I say cunt? Because the way I felt about her right now was extremely earthy, and the “C” word seemed right.

They were very slippery so my fingers went right in. She gave another moan that seemed to come from deep inside her bowels. I had three fingers inside her juicy cunt and another in the asshole itself. That surprised me, as it too felt slippery, warm, and nice. I wanted to…put my nose and my tongue in her asshole and suck!

Now she was making a different deeper sound, one like an animal that growled.

She had turned bright red from her neck down to her belly, and over her shoulders and back. And her ass cheeks and belly were vibrating or shaking a little as I moved my fingers, two of them now, as slowly as I could, in and out. I didn’t think but instinctively put another finger up her asshole too. That made her explode into convulsions of shaking and screaming as if I had hurt her badly, but she said through the screaming, “yes, yes, yes!”

After what seemed like forever she calmed down enough to speak and said,

“You have the talent. There is much more for you to learn and that is something I am going to give you.”

She took me to the bed and said, “I want you to see and understand all of the parts so you’ll know what to touch”.

She lay back and spread her legs wide. Then she reached down with both hands and took each of the lips between two fingers and spread her cunt wide open. I could plainly see the outer lips, the inner ones, and the deep crimson-red tunnel of her vagina. The color of her blood-filled cunt parts was in deep contrast with her legs and belly, which were pale and creamy.

I could also see her asshole, which was dark brown and shaped like a star. It was twitching. I had an urge that I can’t even voice at this point.

Sylvia, “Now slide your fingers all over my pussy and feel everything so you will know where you are in the dark. Be very gentle”

I didn’t think there could be much that I hadn’t experienced so far. So much for the assumptions of young boys in the tutelage of older women.

She, “Now I want you to slip your tongue up and down the slit in my vagina”

Oh my god, it was so slippery and it felt good in my mouth. The big lips had gotten very fat. I just sucked them into my mouth and stuck my tongue into the cavity deeply. She was writhing around and moaning again. This was good! My tongue went in and out while she pushed her whole pelvis back and forth, moaning all the while. I sucked and started to hum. I hummed a buzzing sound that seemed to resonate inside her pussy. Then she had another convulsion and kicked her legs so hard that she almost knocked me off the bed. The taste of her cunt was something quite unique, somewhere between nuts and moss. Something from the ocean that I’ve never forgotten to this day. This time she gushed buckets of juice, almost as if she were peeing, but it tasted like seafood, reminding me of seaweed. I was hooked. I learned that what stuck out of her pussy was her clit. Big as a large bug and wired right into her orgasm center.

She then brought her huge tits on top of me, hanging their great softness right in my face. She put her hands around my face and held it. Then she put her tongue on my lips and gave them a slow wet swipe with her tongue. I could feel my hard cock pressed under her soft belly while she explored my mouth with her tongue. She pushed her tongue in and licked mine like she was getting ready to eat it. Then she took it out. I craved it more. I started to suck hers as well. We were having a wrestling match of saliva, tongues, mouths, and intense lust. Just having that big wet soft thing sucking at me and in me made me want to cum again.

She sat up suddenly. Was it over? Oh no!

She reached over and got a string of little foil packets. Rubbers!

She said, “Watch carefully”.

Using her teeth, she tore open one of the little packets and took out a circular roll of rubber. Then she leaned way over me and took my purple penis, still stiff as a pole, in her mouth! She slid it into her throat, paused for a second, and then withdrew leaving it flooded with saliva, and on fire. Next she deftly placed the rubber on top of my cock and ran her hand down the shaft, unrolling the rubber like a fire-hose. Wow, not the first time she did that.

Sylvia, “See how I left a small pocket of air at the tip? That’s for your semen. It is very important!”

She rolled over on her back and said, “OK, now put it in me, slowly at first”.

I put the tip of it right up to the entrance of that wide-open red slit and then rocked my hips toward her. It went in so easily I gasped for air.

My chest was floating on a sea of mammoth breasts, sending impulses of higher arousal directly to my balls.

And, my cock felt indescribably good clasped by the strong pulsing slippery walls of her cunt. I was all of the way in without trying.

Then we both started a slow gyrating dance of rocking pelvises, with my cock pushing in and out, rocking on her tits. When I pulled it almost all of the way out, it popped against her big lips, forcing them to suddenly flip open. Then it was all of the way in until it banged hard against the back. The banging caused her to shift into a higher gear, her pelvis jerking back and forth violently, faster than I could keep up. It took only a few minutes of the jerking pelvis, clasping cunt lips, and wailing of her throat to pump another blast of semen out of my penis. Only this time, it was captured in the elastic pseudo-vagina.

We rolled on our backs, sweating, out of breath, spent. As we lay there, I noticed a pool of semen in the tip of my rubber. I looked at her gaping-wide-open vagina carefully and for some time. Those made me feel very accomplished and older somehow.

She said, “Now you know a little about women and how to make them feel good. Some like it slow and gentle, and some hard and fast, but all of them like it close and loving. Try kissing and holding first. When that starts to warm them up, you can switch to banging and pushing. When you get back to my daughter, I want you to remember this lesson, and if you ever need to ask a question, you can always come to me. The one question you can’t ask me is if we can do this again. We cannot.”

I know that I will think of this lesson and her forever, especially when I am with her daughter or any other women. Right now my cock is thick and limp and still purple. My balls feel as though they were drained by a suction pump, and my asshole feels warm and stretched.

I can’t wait until Linda comes home to do all of these things with her. She will love getting gobs of cum all over her. I am going to start off by just holding her closely and kissing her mouth, sucking her tongue. And then her pussy lips. And then…

Published 
Written by Tie_Raider
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments