Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Birthday of a Lifetime

"How mother and daughter think alike, and give me the same gift."

21
6 Comments 6
25.0k Views 25.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
A few months had passed, and Stacy and I kept having sex when Ashley was not around. Ashley and I kept having sex when Stacy was not around. All in all, I could not complain. My birthday was coming up, and Ashley had asked me for months what I wanted for it, besides a threesome. I said nothing. This had gone on for about a month until I finally said I'd love to do a sexy photo shoot of her in all of her sexy outfits.

She thought about it.

"We can do it as long as no one is home," she said out of nowhere.

"We can do what?"

"Do the photo shoot."

About a week before my birthday, Stacy, her husband and son all decided to go to a movie one night. We didn't feel like going so we just chilled at her house. About five minutes after they left for the movie, Ashley came down from her room with a small bag in her hands. She had a sexy little black dress on, a very sexy black push up bra that I had seen before, no panty lines and black tall heels. She grabbed my hands and handed me her camera and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Happy birthday, big boy. Let me give you my gift."

She pulled me out to the garage where her Neon and Stacy's Camaro sat. All she did was bend over her car and give me a shot of that ass for me to start taking pictures. There were some of her on her car, bent over on her back, with one leg in the air. She took off the dress and posed some more. After about fifty good pictures she stopped me.

"I'll be back in a second."

She grabbed her bag and headed back inside. This time she came out in almost the typical school girl outfit. Ashley posed, then stripped and posed some more. After about an hour of photos, she left again and came back in something I didn't even know she owned.

She walked into the garage wearing nothing but a set of black heels that tied up the leg, a matching black and purple thong and corset. I gave her a look of wow, and she proceeded to walk not to her car but her mother's to pose. After about another half hour of shooting I was told to come in the car for the rest of my gift. As I sat in the car she climbed on me and started to kiss my lips and my neck.

"I need this. I want that hard dick I feel to fuck me in this car. I want to break it in before my mom can."

"Oh, baby, take that dick out. It will fuck you good and hard."

Ashley sat on my dick in the back of the car and began to ride me. For about twenty minutes she rode me until she said she wanted it in her mouth, so I obliged her and started to fuck that pretty little mouth.

"Don't you dare cum in my mouth. You know I like the feeling when you cum in me."

"We don't have a rubber."

"I don't care. It's your birthday. Shoot all that cum in that tight pussy of mine."

Ashley got back on top to ride me and I told her I was about to cum so she rode me hard until I busted deep inside that pussy. She did not want to get off my dick so she just kept riding me.

When she finally did get off she handed me the camera and said, "Take a picture of your handy work."

I did that as she slid her thong over to the side to see the cum spilling out of her pussy onto her mom's car seats.

We quickly got out of the car had headed inside because Stacy and the rest of the family should have been coming home any moment.

AgataSunny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataSunny

Later that night I went home and uploaded all those photos to my computer so that I could save them for later. I texted Ashley and told her how hot that gift was.

The next week was my birthday and nothing to exciting happened, but at the end of the night when I had received all my gifts, Stacy gave me a hug and slid me a card.

"Open this when your alone. This is my gift to you."

I opened it later that night. On the inside of the card was a picture of her in a very sexy NASCAR white and black checkerboard full body suit that fitted tightly to her body. The inside of the card said:

"Happy Birthday.

Next week I have the house to myself on Thursday and Friday all day and night. If you want to come over, I have a few more outfits I bought for you. I thought you might. I also have a new camera that you can use to keep the memories at home. Now you had better enjoy this photo and save a huge load for me at the end of this week. I'm cum hungry.

Love,
Stacy"

The rest of the week went normally until Thursday. I texted Stacy and told her I would be over all day Friday. The next day we didn't have schoolfor some reason I don't remember. I went over to see Stacy around 11 a.m. I walked in through the garage and closed it. As I walked in I head some noise upstairs followed by, "Stay down there. I'll be down in a minute."

I sat at the island in the kitchen and waited for Stacy to walk down. As I heard the stairs creak I looked and there she was in sexy NASCAR checkered flag body suit with a checkered flag.

She walked over to me and said,"Do you like it?"

"Of course."

She gave me a kiss and told me where the camera was. As I came back down stairs, I looked around until I saw the garage door open and Stacy leaning up against the Camaro. She began to pose in different positions on the hood and inside. As we moved and did more photos she zipped down the front more and more until I could see it all. Stacy then grabbed me and leaned me against the car. She got on her knees and gave me a blow job that seemed to last forever. I continued to to take pictures until I blew my load in her mouth and she showed it for the camera.

After we got cleaned up I had to go somewhere. I left, but as I was leaving I made a little comment,"God, mom and daughter's gifts to me were alike. Bet they are more alike then they know."

Stacy heard me and asked what that meant. I explained and showed her the images of me and Ashley from earlier in the week.

Stacy just laughed,"I guess we are alike, and we know what our man wants."

"If you know what I really want and you want to see how alike you and your daughter are, catch us having sex again and join us."

"I'll think about it, but you better go before your late.Remember to save those pictures in a secure place."

All that night we texted each other, talking about what our next adventure would be. She told me about the Six Flags trip that we were all going to take in a few weeks. Stacy gave me a few hints as to what she wanted to do there.

Boy, that was a fun trip.

Published 
Written by molineman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments